6 Reviews for The Bridal Team by Sulimay's

Haircuts (1)
On-Site Hair (1)
Eye Makeup (1)
Natural Makeup (1)

I went to Sulimay's in Manayunk for the hair and makeup for me, my bridal party and my mom on my wedding day. They did an amazing job and everyone looked beautiful. It was the perfect start to my big day. I 100% recommend them to any bride!

Profile Picture Darbi, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, Updos/Styling, Fake Lashes, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Salon

Alexis and Tara of Sulimay's Hair Design provided hair and make up services for my wedding and I could not have been more impressed with their work! They traveled to our hotel so it was stress free the morning of my wedding! Each of my bridesmaids, MOG, MOB, and flower girl looked gorgeous with unique styles that complemented their look. The make up that Alexis did was gorgeous, soft, and natural. Not only did everyone look and feel like movie stars, the hair and make up lasted all day and night, even in the light rain! Alexis and Tara did an amazing job and were so sweet to work with! The salon is local and everyone who works there is down to earth and so friendly. Do not miss out on this hidden gem of a salon in the heart of Fairmount!

Profile Picture Aften, 5/17/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I have been going to Sulimay’s in Fairmount for years, so when it was time to decide on hair and makeup for my wedding day I didn’t even have to think about it! Tara and her team were absolutely amazing! They did hair and makeup for me, my mom, and my bridesmaids and we’re a pleasure to work with. My wedding was on NYE, and they didn’t bat an eye at spending the entire morning helping us get beautiful for my big night! Tara knows how to bring your vision to life and does it in a way that is fun and totally relaxed. I can’t recomend them enough!! If you’re a Philly bride looking for the best glam squad - look no further!!! Thanks Tara. Xox
-Arielle

Profile Picture Arielle, 12/31/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sulimay's did hair for me, my mom and the all the girls in the bridal party on my wedding day. Everyone was so happy with how their hair turned out. We all had different styles and asked for different things and they were able to do whatever each girl wanted. They were also great at keeping us on a schedule without making us feel rushed at all!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/18/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Group Services, Hair, Blowouts, Hair Coloring, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling

Sulimay's has the absolute best team that any lady would dream of their wedding! The salon opened early to accomodate my bridal party, are extremely professional, and the stylists pay close attention to detail. My vision was for the stylists to recreate retro hairstyles from the 1930s. Their creativity was striking! The stylists were all supportive and made me feel calm on the most nerve wracking day of my life. My makeup was flawless and stayed in place hours after the reception. Sulimay's is highly recommended for any wedding or special occasion.

Profile Picture Jenn, 5/21/11, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Natural Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Blowouts, Hair Coloring, Hair Extensions, Haircuts, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Salon