The Bridal Suite Reviews

11 | Houston, TX

11 Reviews for The Bridal Suite

Kimberly Estrada · Married on 03/14/2020

Friendly and Helpful

Found my dream dress within the hour!

Sent on 10/29/2020
  • Erisha

Erisha Tashakori · Married on 05/19/2019

Look and Feel Gorgeous... and have fun while doing it!

In a word - excellent. Tru and Erica made me feel and look beautiful on my wedding day! They were amicable, professional, and thorough. Most importantly my bridal party, mother, mother-in law and myself all looked great for the big day! Tru was always quick to respond to my messages and questions. The day of the wedding was perfectly orchestrated, and everyone was ready on time. They listened to all of our individual requests, and catered to each of our styles. I thought I knew what style I wanted, and not only did they help me tweak the look, but surpassed all my expectations! My biggest worry was looking too fake, or not myself but Tru and Erica made sure my natural features shined despite looking glamorous. And don't even get me started on how perfect the hairstyles turned out! I highly recommend the Bridal Suite to any bride searching for that perfect look!

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Haylee

Haylee D · Married on 03/30/2019

Fabulous!!

I used The Bridal Suite for my wedding in March at The Astorian. They came to the venue to do hair and make-up for 5 bridesmaids, 2 moms, the bride, and flower girl. We had a range in hair style - long, short, shoulder length - and they were able to style it all with no issue. Everything turned out stunning! Our hair stayed in place even after whipping it back-and-forth on the dance floor, and our make-up survived dinner and drinks!! We received numerous compliments throughout the night. I would recommend The Bridal Suite to anyone!

Sent on 11/18/2019

The Bridal Suite's reply:

Haylee, we are so honored you chose us to be a part of such a special day for you! Your whole bridal party was so sweet and easy to work with! Thank you for trusting us and we absolutely enjoyed every minute working with you! :)
  • Bethany

Bethany Milford · Married on 10/05/2018

The most glamorous start to my wedding day!

Tru and her team were a dream to work with! So flexible, so easy to get ahold of with any questions, and they did gorgeous work. We decided to get ready at the salon instead of the venue for lighting purposes - it is such a nice space, and they made it feel like a big party! My girls and I felt so beautiful for the whole day, and I could not have been happier with our decision to go with the Bridal Suite.

Sent on 10/17/2018

The Bridal Suite's reply:

Thank you so much Bethany! We really enjoyed your bridal party as well! We're so glad you and your girls were happy with the turnout! Everyone was super sweet and we couldn't have asked for a better group of girls! Wishing you nothing but the best, Mrs. Milford! :)

Claire · Married on 11/11/2017

Truc and her team are amazing artists! They did a beautiful job on hair and makeup for me and my bridal party. Truc is so easy to work with and very sweet. I loved working with her and highly recommend her to all of my friends. My friend has already booked them for her wedding.

Sent on 04/08/2018

Crystal · Married on 09/24/2017

Tru did an outstanding job with my hair for both my bridals and my wedding day! She came to my home for a trial-run and I instantly fell in love with the way she did my hair! Showed her a few photos of what I envisioned and she was able to give me exactly what I wanted! Tru is a wonderful person to work with, she is professional, kind and super friendly. She was a pleasure to chat with and overall is great at what she does! I would highly recommend her! :)

Sent on 10/05/2017

The Bridal Suite's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Crystal! And I really love how your photos turned out. Will definitely be using them to update our website! :)

Jodi · Married on 05/02/2015

Truc was recommended to me by a friend who also used her at her wedding. She was great from the start. When she did my trail she looked at the picture of how I wanted my hair and was able to do the style exactly how I wanted it. She is so friendly and professional. On the day of the wedding her assistant also did a fantastic job on hair for all of the bridesmaids, flower girls, and mothers. Truc does an amazing job with the airbrush makeup and was great at picking the right colors. My makeup and hair lasted throughout the whole outside ceremony and the indoor reception even though it was hot and humid. She was so great to work with and will make you look beautiful on your wedding day, I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/09/2015

Tru was the first make up/hair artist I had ever used. I wasn't sure who to choose since there are so many people out there who do the same thing but I can't say enough about Tru!

She came to my apartment for a trial run and was in and out in less than an hour. She took a few photos of hair dos I had in mind and gave me exactly what I wanted. My hair and make up was just what I wanted for my wedding day so I did the same thing the day of.

On the day of my wedding she came to my venue in Katy and did me and a few of my bridesmaids hair and make up as well. Just like our trial run, I absolutely loved the way she made me look! I looked natural and felt the prettiest I ever had. My bridesmaids hair and make up all turned out just as well.

The price of her services are a great value for what all you get. She is the best as far as I'm concerned and I will definitely recommend her to any of my girlfriends in the future.

Sent on 04/06/2015

Leah · Married on 03/14/2015

Excellent! I used them for engagement, bridals and the day of the wedding! every time it was perfect. Truc is the best! She really knows her stuff. On the day of the wedding she brought another lady that did a great job as well! Pricing was good for make up. My bridesmaids thought the hair was a little too much but I was fine with it. I would definitely use them again! All my bridesmaids and friends took their business cards. They airbrush make up stayed on all night. I sweat...a lot...so don't worry. It'll last all day.

Truc is very prompt and punctual. The next wedding i'm a part of I will definitely push for them to use Primp Bar!

Sent on 04/08/2015

Tru did a fantastic job on my hair and make up, as well as my 3 bridesmaids and mom! She made all of us feel beautiful! Thanks for being part of my special day!

Sent on 06/23/2015