The Bridal Collection Reviews

Rating 4.6 out of 5, 9 Reviews
View more information

Leanna S. Married on 06/01/2019

Outstanding service

I live In New Mexico and most of the wedding party lives there in Grand Island, These ladies have been so helpful with getting everyone measured.. very Professional..
    Mikayla Married on 08/11/2018
    Ladies were great! Such a huge selection, in plenty of sizes. It’s so great when you have options!
  • User2314657 2+ years ago
    Honestly, I couldn't have picked a better place to try on dresses! Josie was amazing to work with and made my experience so fun! They are conveniently located and I believe walk ins are welcome (but I made sure to make an appointment as I knew I'd be bringing a few ladies with me and would be spending some time there). It worked out great! I said yes to the dress at The Bridal Collection and am so excited to get it! :)

The Bridal Collection's reply:

Thank you so much, it was my pleasure! We love seeing such excitement in our brides <3 Josie
  • User2553328 2+ years ago
    Professional service, alterations done on sight and in a timely manner
    Tia Married on 08/15/2015
    I had a wonderful experience at the Bridal Collection and I loved my dress! Everyone was always so kind to me and willing to help me out! I recommend them to everyone!

The Bridal Collection's reply:

Thank you Tia! We really enjoyed helping you with your bridal gown, that means a lot! We are so fortunate to work with such wonderful brides like you :)
    Mandee Married on 01/15/2011
    The Bridal Collection in Grand Island was a great place to go for all your bridal needs. Their friendly staff makes you feel rite at home. They made my dreams come true with my wedding. Love that store.
    Jessica Married on 09/27/2010
    i love my dress!!! staff very friendly... tuxion's were priced right. ask for Mandee... she was very helpful. call or stop by 308-398-0445. they gave me great tips on my wedding planning.
  • User1734563 2+ years ago
    Our tuxes looked great for the wedding but we wish they were open on Sunday to return tuxes. Also we had some issues with ill fitting tuxes but were able to get that figured our before the wedding on Saturday.
    Elizabeth Married on 06/07/2008
    The dresses the girls had helped me picked out and all agreed on, so one wedding miracle had been obtained. Three of the girls had dresses that worked great for them, and their own fittings, since their measurements were all taken care of, the dresses came in to match. My thirteen year old sister, who was to be my fourth bridesmaid, was fitted, and the size determined. I was later told they got the size she was in adults, but ORDERED it in JUNIOR sizing. IT was way to small for her, and instead of acknowledging their error, they tried to do alterations on it to make it bigger instead of rushing out a correctly sized dress. I told them they needed to get her a larger dress, which they called us a week later and told us they hadn't done, but they had tried to get the dress altered. It still barely fit, so the alteration lady, who was there and made it so my sister could at least fit the dress for the day of the wedding. After that they tried to charge us for the dresses alterations. My mother was about to pay, and I told them it was their error, which they acknowledged, and it wasn't our responsibility to pay for their attempt to fix their error. They did take the charge off, and had the merchandise available, but it was difficult to work with them through the problems.