45 Reviews for The Bridal Boutique

Mother of Groom (1)
Flower Girls (1)
Preservation (1)
45 The Bridal Boutique Reviews

This was my very first store to try on dresses. I was super nervous but excited! The store is absolutely beautiful and clean. There are so many dresses to look at. I came into this not knowing what style I really wanted so I tried on a little of everything to see what I liked best on me. Amanda was so helpful and patient and kind with me. I just felt really comfortable working with her. After going to a few other stores later on, I loved that here it wasn’t crowded and I didn’t feel overwhelmed or rushed or not important. I was the only bride when I got there for my appointment and close to the end of my appointment another bride came in. It was perfect! You really get that one on one attention. Although I didn’t end up finding my dress here, I would recommend The Bridal Boutique to anyone! They made my first experience so wonderful, and to me, that’s something really important and something I will always remember.

Profile Picture Abby, 12/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils, Appts. Only, Preservation

I made an appointment at The Bridal Boutique after multiple recommendations from friends. It was the final place I looked and ended up being the place I found my dress! While I had something in mind that I thought I liked, I wanted to soak in the experience and take a look at some options I didn't originally think I'd like. They were so accommodating and took the time to pick out so many options for me to try on. Taylor was incredible! She made me feel so comfortable and confident about the options I was leaning towards. After I took some time to think about it, I came back and ended up going with an Essence of Australia dress from here. The overall experience was great and the dress was even better that I had imagined when it came in a few months later. I wish I could wear it again! I also want to add that you can find options here for every budget, so it's definitely worth it to come try some dresses on if you're still looking! I highly recommend The Bridal Boutique!

Profile Picture Sydney, 2/10/18, 2 Reviews
0.5

Please consider where you want to spend your money, and which businesses you want to support. Alex and her staff measured me incorrectly, and I received a dress two sizes to large. I have medical records to prove my weight has not fluctuated for the past give years. I tried to get Alex to look at pictures and videos seeing as I live in California, and she was a broken record saying, "She does not know what I want her to do for me because I agreed to this dress size on the purchase agreement." As a doctor, of course I would agree to what I thought were professionals measuring me for my wedding dress. Why wouldn't I trust them?
Alex could have said any of the following, such as she is sorry things turned out this way, that she would at least look at the pictures and see if there was anything she could possibly find wrong in the order on the manufacturer's side, or that she really wanted me to have a good experience and be happy so she would simply look into the matter further.”

Customer service is not defined as someone being nice and letting you have kids in the store. Customer service is truly putting the customer first by listening to them, and trying to help them because you care about them.

As a consumer, we have the choice on which businesses we support, and I would not suggest Alex because she doesn’t give a flip about you once she has your money. The best part is Alex doesn’t even bother to hide that she does not care about you. It is almost comical! You can read about other similar experiences people had on Yelp. Do yourself a favor and get measured professionally at a third party store, and you can go to Bridal Boutique to enjoy their awesome selection of dresses. But then take your professionally taken measurements, and the dress information to ANOTHER STORE because you can have wedding dresses ordered at most stores. Alex does not deserve your business. She does have great taste, and a great selection, but she only cares about money.

Profile Picture User6593382, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The Bridal Boutique is located within walking distance from my house so my mother and I decided it should be our first place to try on dresses. To our surprise, dresses that they order START at $1200. They were having a sample sale, though, that would be able to accommodate our budget, and since I had no idea what I wanted from a dress, we decided to stick around and play dress up. The girls were great in picking out three dresses that were gorgeous and under $500 off the rack. After trying them on, I saw a gorgeous lace mother-of-the-bride dress across the boutique. I tried it on and it had all the elements I loved from the three dresses I tried already. It was half the price of some others we saw and we could still order it to fit, unlike the off-the-racks.

Profile Picture Casey, 6/18/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The Bridal Boutique was so great to work with. I ordered my wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses through them and everything was perfect. Alex and her team are very personable and I would definitely recommend making an appointment with the Bridal Boutique!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/27/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Bridal Belts, Veils, Appts. Only

Loved my Allure Bridal dress and Bill Levkoff bridesmaid dresses. The bridesmaids dresses ran bigger than expected but altered well.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 3/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

This place is fabulous! Everyone there is so nice and welcoming. They have a wide range of selections, from modern to traditional. Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Raegan, 2/19/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Appts. Only, Bride

I love the Bridal Boutique! Every bride I have talked to bought her dress here, and I also recently purchased mine from the Bridal Boutique. They have an amazing selection of gorgeous designer gowns at reasonable prices. Whether you want to look like a fairytale princess or a vintage glam starlet on your wedding day, you can find what you're looking for. I felt so beautiful in every dress I tried on, and the girls were so helpful in making sure I got the right dress for me. There was no pressure, and the whole experience was more than I could have expected or asked for. Thank you for making my dream day a reality!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 1/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Appts. Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils

The ladies at bridal boutique made the whole experience a breeze. I was undecided between two dresses and they helped me with the final decision. And I'm SO glad I chose the dress I did!! They have a ton of dress choices, plus they are AMAZING!

Profile Picture April, 9/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I met with owner and Bridal expert Alex, she is AMAZING! I had such a positive experience. I have another appointment with my mother and grandmother to finalize my choice and I am looking forward to the experience (unlike some other horrible businesses like JJ Kelly). The Bridal Boutique has a great selection, competitive prices and nice staff. I look forward to purchasing my wedding dress from her and supporting this great local business!!

Profile Picture User4738041, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

This was the first and last place I looked for my wedding dress! As soon as we got there, we were greeted and asked some simple questions to help our consultant find dresses. Everything I asked for was given to me to try on. I really liked the system they have of picking dressing, so I did not get overwhelmed. Everyone was so sweet and made the experience great! They have an awesome selection to choose from and great consultants to help you out!

Profile Picture Alexis , 8/1/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Appts. Only, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Veils

They were so awesome to work with and so patient. I went there SO many times and they were helpful each and every time. I am so in love with the dress I bought there and so thankful to them for all their help. They had the best selection out of the many shops I went to.

Profile Picture Tessa, 7/29/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Appts. Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils

Bridal boutique is great! I got my wedding dress at Bridal boutique and then they helped the bridesmaids and mothers coordinate their dresses. I really enjoyed working with this bridal shop and would absolutely recommend them. They also helped me find someone for quick alterations and then getting my dress cleaned after the wedding.

Profile Picture User6217369, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils, Appts. Only

The only place I would recommend!! The girls are so sweet and the store is so cute! My sister and I both got our wedding dresses here, 3 years apart! Best place!

Profile Picture Morgan, 6/27/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The ladies at The Bridal Boutique were wonderful when I went to try on gowns! They were super helpful in helping pick out the right dress and also helped me figure out what sizing would be best to fit my tiny frame. Any time I have questions they are very helpful and prompt to help. If you buy a dress from them, they also give you a handy little folder with all your information. They also have a wonderful dress selection!

Profile Picture Tiffani, 5/9/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

This was my first and only attempt at trying on wedding dresses. The staff was incredibly helpful!! My dress was literally the 5th dress I tried on.... and nothing like I was picturing, the sales girl recommended it, and it brought me to tears. Alex was amazing, and I couldn't be more grateful for her help. Let me also add that I am such an odd size to fit, I wear nearly a size 12 on top, and my hips are about a size 6. Alex was positive through the whole experience and also helped to guide my dress choices based upon my body shape. I'm thrilled to wear this dress on my big day!!

Profile Picture Margaret, 4/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The atmosphere of the store is so relaxed and fun. All of the staff was amazing and made the experience wonderful. When I was debating between two dresses they went out of their way to help me decide even if that meant choosing a different dress at another store! I would highly recommend The Bridal Boutique to everyone!

Profile Picture Lindsie, 4/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Stephanie was very sweet and helped me select the perfect wedding dress! The staff was very attentive and the dresses are beautiful. I would highly recommend The Bridal Boutique to my family and friends.

Profile Picture User3941765, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Loved the employees and they had a great selection

Profile Picture User4007808, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had such a wonderful experience at the Bridal Boutique! Everyone was so sweet helping me try on dresses and decide which one looked the best.

They asked questions about the venue, date and style of my wedding so that they could help me find the PERFECT dress!

Loved the Bridal Boutique and have already recommended it to friends!!

Profile Picture Laura, 4/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I am obsessed with the Bridal Boutique! They have an amazing selection of beautiful dresses. The staff made me feel so special and had the best suggestions for dresses for my style and body type. It was unlike any other bridal store I have been to. They made the experience so easy and so much fun. I have been to several stores in Oklahoma and Texas and this one is by far one of the best! I would start here, you wont need to go anywhere else! Not only did I get my dress from here, I also got all of my bridesmaid dresses and veil! They really work with you on every level and with every detail of your big day. love. love love.

Profile Picture User3201422, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I really appreciated that I had the store all to myself. It made the experience of looking for a dress more enjoyable and precious! Absolutely loved how the workers were genuine, down to earth and attentive. In other boutiques, the women were stuck up and unprofessional. I will definitely recommend this boutique for not only just wedding parties but for formal events as well!

Profile Picture Bonnie, 3/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Alex & Sarah were so nice and friendly with helping me find my wedding dress! Sarah even checked in with me at one point just to see how wedding planning was going. You can definitely tell the difference between working with local shoppes vs the bigger stores! Customer Service alone is so worth it!

Profile Picture Mallory, 11/30/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The ladies at Bridal Boutique made me feel comfortable and at ease when shopping for my dress. Their service was impeccable and they made me feel very special. Thank you ladies!

Profile Picture Lacy, 11/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a great experience!! Loved it!

Profile Picture User3661303, 2+ years ago, 1 Review