The Bridal Boutique Reviews

45 | Norman, OK

45 Reviews for The Bridal Boutique

45 The Bridal Boutique Reviews

Casey · Married on 06/18/2016

The Bridal Boutique is located within walking distance from my house so my mother and I decided it should be our first place to try on dresses. To our surprise, dresses that they order START at $1200. They were having a sample sale, though, that would be able to accommodate our budget, and since I had no idea what I wanted from a dress, we decided to stick around and play dress up. The girls were great in picking out three dresses that were gorgeous and under $500 off the rack. After trying them on, I saw a gorgeous lace mother-of-the-bride dress across the boutique. I tried it on and it had all the elements I loved from the three dresses I tried already. It was half the price of some others we saw and we could still order it to fit, unlike the off-the-racks.

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2016

The Bridal Boutique was so great to work with. I ordered my wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses through them and everything was perfect. Alex and her team are very personable and I would definitely recommend making an appointment with the Bridal Boutique!

Caitlin · Married on 03/19/2016

Loved my Allure Bridal dress and Bill Levkoff bridesmaid dresses. The bridesmaids dresses ran bigger than expected but altered well.

Raegan · Married on 02/19/2016

This place is fabulous! Everyone there is so nice and welcoming. They have a wide range of selections, from modern to traditional. Definitely recommend!

Caitlin · Married on 01/23/2016

I love the Bridal Boutique! Every bride I have talked to bought her dress here, and I also recently purchased mine from the Bridal Boutique. They have an amazing selection of gorgeous designer gowns at reasonable prices. Whether you want to look like a fairytale princess or a vintage glam starlet on your wedding day, you can find what you're looking for. I felt so beautiful in every dress I tried on, and the girls were so helpful in making sure I got the right dress for me. There was no pressure, and the whole experience was more than I could have expected or asked for. Thank you for making my dream day a reality!

April · Married on 09/18/2015

The ladies at bridal boutique made the whole experience a breeze. I was undecided between two dresses and they helped me with the final decision. And I'm SO glad I chose the dress I did!! They have a ton of dress choices, plus they are AMAZING!

Alexis · Married on 08/01/2015

This was the first and last place I looked for my wedding dress! As soon as we got there, we were greeted and asked some simple questions to help our consultant find dresses. Everything I asked for was given to me to try on. I really liked the system they have of picking dressing, so I did not get overwhelmed. Everyone was so sweet and made the experience great! They have an awesome selection to choose from and great consultants to help you out!

They were so awesome to work with and so patient. I went there SO many times and they were helpful each and every time. I am so in love with the dress I bought there and so thankful to them for all their help. They had the best selection out of the many shops I went to.

Morgan · Married on 06/27/2015

The only place I would recommend!! The girls are so sweet and the store is so cute! My sister and I both got our wedding dresses here, 3 years apart! Best place!

Tiffani · Married on 05/09/2015

The ladies at The Bridal Boutique were wonderful when I went to try on gowns! They were super helpful in helping pick out the right dress and also helped me figure out what sizing would be best to fit my tiny frame. Any time I have questions they are very helpful and prompt to help. If you buy a dress from them, they also give you a handy little folder with all your information. They also have a wonderful dress selection!

Margaret · Married on 04/17/2015

This was my first and only attempt at trying on wedding dresses. The staff was incredibly helpful!! My dress was literally the 5th dress I tried on.... and nothing like I was picturing, the sales girl recommended it, and it brought me to tears. Alex was amazing, and I couldn't be more grateful for her help. Let me also add that I am such an odd size to fit, I wear nearly a size 12 on top, and my hips are about a size 6. Alex was positive through the whole experience and also helped to guide my dress choices based upon my body shape. I'm thrilled to wear this dress on my big day!!

Lindsie · Married on 04/11/2015

The atmosphere of the store is so relaxed and fun. All of the staff was amazing and made the experience wonderful. When I was debating between two dresses they went out of their way to help me decide even if that meant choosing a different dress at another store! I would highly recommend The Bridal Boutique to everyone!

Stephanie was very sweet and helped me select the perfect wedding dress! The staff was very attentive and the dresses are beautiful. I would highly recommend The Bridal Boutique to my family and friends.

• Laura

Laura · Married on 04/12/2014

I had such a wonderful experience at the Bridal Boutique! Everyone was so sweet helping me try on dresses and decide which one looked the best.

They asked questions about the venue, date and style of my wedding so that they could help me find the PERFECT dress!

Loved the Bridal Boutique and have already recommended it to friends!!

• User3201422 · 2+ years ago

I am obsessed with the Bridal Boutique! They have an amazing selection of beautiful dresses. The staff made me feel so special and had the best suggestions for dresses for my style and body type. It was unlike any other bridal store I have been to. They made the experience so easy and so much fun. I have been to several stores in Oklahoma and Texas and this one is by far one of the best! I would start here, you wont need to go anywhere else! Not only did I get my dress from here, I also got all of my bridesmaid dresses and veil! They really work with you on every level and with every detail of your big day. love. love love.

Bonnie · Married on 03/01/2014

I really appreciated that I had the store all to myself. It made the experience of looking for a dress more enjoyable and precious! Absolutely loved how the workers were genuine, down to earth and attentive. In other boutiques, the women were stuck up and unprofessional. I will definitely recommend this boutique for not only just wedding parties but for formal events as well!

Mallory · Married on 11/30/2013

Alex & Sarah were so nice and friendly with helping me find my wedding dress! Sarah even checked in with me at one point just to see how wedding planning was going. You can definitely tell the difference between working with local shoppes vs the bigger stores! Customer Service alone is so worth it!

Lacy · Married on 11/02/2013

The ladies at Bridal Boutique made me feel comfortable and at ease when shopping for my dress. Their service was impeccable and they made me feel very special. Thank you ladies!

I had a great experience!! Loved it!

Sara · Married on 09/14/2013

I was very pleased with how easy it was for me to find my wedding gown. I came into The Bridal Boutique not knowing what style of dress I wanted, Alex did an outstanding job in helping me try on several dresses. She was very knowledgeable in knowing the designers of the dresses; she definitely knows what she is doing! Every time I come into the boutique she always remembers me and is very personable.

I also had my bridesmaids dresses ordered through the Bridal Boutique and I even used their wedding gown preservation services as well.

AnneMarie · Married on 06/22/2013

Alex did an amazing job at helping me find the perfect wedding dress! She was very helpful during the entire process of findind the dress as well as updating me on when my dress would be available to pick up. The entire process was very stress free!

Katie · Married on 06/15/2013

Great Experience! I loved my dress and received many compliments!

I felt like my gown didn't get measured correctly due to the bust not being placed in the proper place. My dress was about one inch too short.

• Toni

Toni · Married on 04/19/2013

I love the Bridal Boutique! I went to a handful of other shops, but the service at the Bridal Boutique was the best. I had two people helping me get in and out of the dresses. I tried on about 8 dresses. The staff knew exactly how to pose me so my MOH could take pictures and what vails and hats to match with each of the dresses. I bought both my dress and hat from them. Could not have been happier!!!

Elise · Married on 03/09/2013

The staff at the Bridal Boutique were very helpful in giving us directions and understanding about the fact that I was running behind my scheduled appointment time due to unforeseen events (one of my party got a flat tire). My consultant was cheerful, kind, and helpful. She was knowledgeable as well as professional. It was an added bonus to have the salon owner there at the time as well, especially when it came time to pay for my dress and make arrangements about sizing and alterations. Jenny and her bridal consultant took good care of us and did not rush us, even though we were in the shop a bit after their business hours (about 10 or 15 minutes). In addition, they were helpful to another group of people who came into the salon but did not appear to have an appointment.

I also ordered our bridesmaid dresses through the Bridal Boutique, and they are absolutely lovely. Bill Levkoff satin, floor-length gowns in European Rosepetal. The consultants were quite helpful in picking them out and had us make an appointment so that they could give us attention and guidance in the selection process. They offered a !5% discount on the dresses since I bought my bridal gown there.

Finally, even though the shop does not have in-house alterations/tailoring, I LOVE the tailor/seamstress whose references they gave me. She has been very flexible, fast, and easy to work with. Her prices are good, and she specializes in dress alterations.