The Bridal Boutique Reviews

The Bridal Boutique 7
  • Jasmine

Jasmine fuller · Getting married on 07/11/2019

Great customer service

The ladies at the boutique were amazing, I would recommended them to everyone. Friendly and professional environment.

Sent on 04/19/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/19/2019

The Perfect Bridal Boutique

Let me first start out by saying I was never one of the girls that ever thought I would have a big wedding or a wedding at all I never planned my wedding or looked at wedding dresses ever in my life until I got engaged and it was kind of an overwhelming experience at first there's so many options from all the different boutiques and online and you don't know what will look good on you and you're not shaped like the models online I was totally almost freaked out and scared. And I promise I'm really not over exaggerating. I went to a few other boutiques that were very nice and helpful but it couldn't find something that felt like me because when they say when you see it you'll know it that's exactly how it was for me. I made an appointment with The Bridal Boutique and got in very quickly. All the girls that I have met there have been amazing so sweet so helpful! my style as a bride was very edgy I wanted it to be different and more one-of-a-kind I didn't want something that I had seen all over the place. the girls that helped me took that to heart and all of the dresses that they pulled seem to fit my style. The dress that I said yes to was the very last dress and it was slightly over my budget that I had told the boutique. the girls made sure that I knew what the price was and understood that before I even tried it on they did never push a more expensive dress on me at all! My grandmother and 2 year old daughter was actually there with me to try on dresses and it was just an amazing experience for all of us. They have an amazing payment plan that helped make it affordable and something that I can manage which was awesomesome! They also have a military/veteran discount! I chose a dress from the Essess of Australia line and everyone that has seen my dress has fallen in love with it! They recommended an amazing alterations lady also in Norman that I could not be any more happy with she was amazing also! you definitely won't regret visiting The Bridal Boutique take a chance you might find the perfect dress!

Sent on 05/23/2019
    The Bridal Boutique 16
    The Bridal Boutique 17
  • Ryan

Ryan · Married on 09/22/2018

My Dream Dress was Found!

From the moment I booked my appointment, The Bridal Boutique made my wedding dress search personalized and stress-free! My consultant worked with my crazy entourage and my body image issues. She listened to what I said, looked at my Pinterest board, and kept my budget in mind (even when my entourage picked things WAY out of my budget)! She was very helpful and helped me to select my dream dress! When I picked up my dress, the consultant helped me to get in the dress and even took pictures for me! This should be your first stop when shopping for a wedding gown (other gowns, too)!

Sent on 03/21/2019
    The Bridal Boutique 18
    The Bridal Boutique 19

Casey · Married on 06/18/2016

The Bridal Boutique is located within walking distance from my house so my mother and I decided it should be our first place to try on dresses. To our surprise, dresses that they order START at $1200. They were having a sample sale, though, that would be able to accommodate our budget, and since I had no idea what I wanted from a dress, we decided to stick around and play dress up. The girls were great in picking out three dresses that were gorgeous and under $500 off the rack. After trying them on, I saw a gorgeous lace mother-of-the-bride dress across the boutique. I tried it on and it had all the elements I loved from the three dresses I tried already. It was half the price of some others we saw and we could still order it to fit, unlike the off-the-racks.

Sent on 08/03/2015

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2016

The Bridal Boutique was so great to work with. I ordered my wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses through them and everything was perfect. Alex and her team are very personable and I would definitely recommend making an appointment with the Bridal Boutique!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Caitlin · Married on 03/19/2016

Loved my Allure Bridal dress and Bill Levkoff bridesmaid dresses. The bridesmaids dresses ran bigger than expected but altered well.

Sent on 04/18/2016

Raegan · Married on 02/19/2016

This place is fabulous! Everyone there is so nice and welcoming. They have a wide range of selections, from modern to traditional. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 02/29/2016

Caitlin · Married on 01/23/2016

I love the Bridal Boutique! Every bride I have talked to bought her dress here, and I also recently purchased mine from the Bridal Boutique. They have an amazing selection of gorgeous designer gowns at reasonable prices. Whether you want to look like a fairytale princess or a vintage glam starlet on your wedding day, you can find what you're looking for. I felt so beautiful in every dress I tried on, and the girls were so helpful in making sure I got the right dress for me. There was no pressure, and the whole experience was more than I could have expected or asked for. Thank you for making my dream day a reality!

Sent on 12/21/2015

April · Married on 09/18/2015

The ladies at bridal boutique made the whole experience a breeze. I was undecided between two dresses and they helped me with the final decision. And I'm SO glad I chose the dress I did!! They have a ton of dress choices, plus they are AMAZING!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Alexis · Married on 08/01/2015

This was the first and last place I looked for my wedding dress! As soon as we got there, we were greeted and asked some simple questions to help our consultant find dresses. Everything I asked for was given to me to try on. I really liked the system they have of picking dressing, so I did not get overwhelmed. Everyone was so sweet and made the experience great! They have an awesome selection to choose from and great consultants to help you out!

Sent on 11/03/2015

They were so awesome to work with and so patient. I went there SO many times and they were helpful each and every time. I am so in love with the dress I bought there and so thankful to them for all their help. They had the best selection out of the many shops I went to.

Sent on 12/02/2015

Morgan · Married on 06/27/2015

The only place I would recommend!! The girls are so sweet and the store is so cute! My sister and I both got our wedding dresses here, 3 years apart! Best place!

Sent on 03/29/2015

Tiffani · Married on 05/09/2015

The ladies at The Bridal Boutique were wonderful when I went to try on gowns! They were super helpful in helping pick out the right dress and also helped me figure out what sizing would be best to fit my tiny frame. Any time I have questions they are very helpful and prompt to help. If you buy a dress from them, they also give you a handy little folder with all your information. They also have a wonderful dress selection!

Sent on 02/08/2015

Margaret · Married on 04/17/2015

This was my first and only attempt at trying on wedding dresses. The staff was incredibly helpful!! My dress was literally the 5th dress I tried on.... and nothing like I was picturing, the sales girl recommended it, and it brought me to tears. Alex was amazing, and I couldn't be more grateful for her help. Let me also add that I am such an odd size to fit, I wear nearly a size 12 on top, and my hips are about a size 6. Alex was positive through the whole experience and also helped to guide my dress choices based upon my body shape. I'm thrilled to wear this dress on my big day!!

Sent on 01/06/2015

Lindsie · Married on 04/11/2015

The atmosphere of the store is so relaxed and fun. All of the staff was amazing and made the experience wonderful. When I was debating between two dresses they went out of their way to help me decide even if that meant choosing a different dress at another store! I would highly recommend The Bridal Boutique to everyone!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Stephanie was very sweet and helped me select the perfect wedding dress! The staff was very attentive and the dresses are beautiful. I would highly recommend The Bridal Boutique to my family and friends.

Sent on 03/01/2014
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 04/12/2014

I had such a wonderful experience at the Bridal Boutique! Everyone was so sweet helping me try on dresses and decide which one looked the best.

They asked questions about the venue, date and style of my wedding so that they could help me find the PERFECT dress!

Loved the Bridal Boutique and have already recommended it to friends!!

Sent on 07/11/2013
  • User3201422 · 2+ years ago

I am obsessed with the Bridal Boutique! They have an amazing selection of beautiful dresses. The staff made me feel so special and had the best suggestions for dresses for my style and body type. It was unlike any other bridal store I have been to. They made the experience so easy and so much fun. I have been to several stores in Oklahoma and Texas and this one is by far one of the best! I would start here, you wont need to go anywhere else! Not only did I get my dress from here, I also got all of my bridesmaid dresses and veil! They really work with you on every level and with every detail of your big day. love. love love.

Sent on 01/02/2014

Bonnie · Married on 03/01/2014

I really appreciated that I had the store all to myself. It made the experience of looking for a dress more enjoyable and precious! Absolutely loved how the workers were genuine, down to earth and attentive. In other boutiques, the women were stuck up and unprofessional. I will definitely recommend this boutique for not only just wedding parties but for formal events as well!

Sent on 01/08/2014

Mallory · Married on 11/30/2013

Alex & Sarah were so nice and friendly with helping me find my wedding dress! Sarah even checked in with me at one point just to see how wedding planning was going. You can definitely tell the difference between working with local shoppes vs the bigger stores! Customer Service alone is so worth it!

Sent on 12/20/2013

Lacy · Married on 11/02/2013

The ladies at Bridal Boutique made me feel comfortable and at ease when shopping for my dress. Their service was impeccable and they made me feel very special. Thank you ladies!

Sent on 01/02/2014

I had a great experience!! Loved it!

Sent on 11/07/2013

Sara · Married on 09/14/2013

I was very pleased with how easy it was for me to find my wedding gown. I came into The Bridal Boutique not knowing what style of dress I wanted, Alex did an outstanding job in helping me try on several dresses. She was very knowledgeable in knowing the designers of the dresses; she definitely knows what she is doing! Every time I come into the boutique she always remembers me and is very personable.

I also had my bridesmaids dresses ordered through the Bridal Boutique and I even used their wedding gown preservation services as well.

Sent on 11/07/2013

AnneMarie · Married on 06/22/2013

Alex did an amazing job at helping me find the perfect wedding dress! She was very helpful during the entire process of findind the dress as well as updating me on when my dress would be available to pick up. The entire process was very stress free!

Sent on 07/25/2013

Katie · Married on 06/15/2013

Great Experience! I loved my dress and received many compliments!

Sent on 07/11/2013