The Bridal Boutique by MaeMe Reviews

The Bridal Boutique by MaeMe 5
The Bridal Boutique by MaeMe 6
The Bridal Boutique by MaeMe 7

Heather · Getting married on 12/14/2019

I said YES to the dress!

I had the greatest experience at MaeMe and I would recommend this boutique to every bride! Amanda helped me find the most perfect dress for me ever, as if it was made for me and only me. She was so prepared when I got to my appointment and made me feel welcomed. Everyone at MaeMe was extremely helpful and makes you feel like the most beautiful bride. I loved my experience and would not go anywhere else.

• Lauren

Lauren Bishop · Getting married on 10/26/2019

The best place to get your wedding dress in New Orleans!

I had the most wonderful experience at this boutique! We worked with Kristie and she was phenomenal. She pulled so many beautiful dresses for me to try on that were exactly what I had in mind, and the last dress she pulled for me turned out to be the one! Working with Kristie felt like shopping with a friend that I had known forever. She was not pushy at all and did a great job of sticking to my budget. She went above and beyond to make sure that I found the dress of my dreams. I was stuck between two dresses, and she was so patient with me while I was being indecisive, offering helpful advice and letting me try on both dresses multiple times until I had no doubts. You truly feel like you are their only bride that whole day when you are here. The rest of the staff I interacted with were also kind and down to earth. I have nothing negative to say about MaeMe's and I cannot imagine picking my dress anywhere else!

Sent on 10/15/2018

The Bridal Boutique by MaeMe's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren! I truly had a blast helping you find your perfect gown! You are such a beautiful person inside and out! You look stunning in THE dress. I am so glad I could help in making your bridal journey fun and memorable! Congratulations and thank you again!! xoxo, your stylist & friend, Kristie

blake · Getting married on 10/21/2019

Absolutely Perfect Experience

I cannot say enough good things about The Bridal Boutique by MaeMe!!!! I loved my experience from the time I walked the door to walking out with my dream dress in hand! Amanda made me and my bridal party feel special. Amanda listened to me and was really attentive what I wanted. I am a plus size bride and the shop had a plethora of dresses for me to try on and feel great in. I never had to squeeze into too small samples, like I've done at other bridal salons. I felt like a bride both times I visited the shop. I thought I had found my dress on my first visit, but wanted my future mother-in-law to see it. I wasn't pressured to buy. When I returned the next day, Amanda put me in the most beautiful dress I've ever seen! I found my dream dress and I couldn't be more in love with it! Also, the wine is amazing!

Sent on 01/15/2019

The Bridal Boutique by MaeMe's reply:

Awww Blake! I'm so happy for you!! It brought me so much joy helping you find your dream dress and giving you the amazing bridal experience you deserve!! Congratulations!!! Amanda XO
  • Connie

Connie Broussard · Getting married on 09/07/2019

Best experience ever!!!

I can't even describe just how great of an experience I had at The Bridal Boutique by MaeMe. Started with Melissa Ann's kindness and compassion on the phone to Amanda's incredible skills in locating the absolute perfect dress. If you're looking for great prices, selection and the most amazing women ever to help you find "THE" dress, then shop MaeMe's first!!

Sent on 01/15/2019

The Bridal Boutique by MaeMe's reply:

Thank you for such kind words Connie! Words can't express how honored I feel to be a part of your wedding journey. Getting to help you find your dream dress for your destination wedding was so special to me as well! Congratulations and I can't wait to see you when your dress comes in! Amanda XO

Alle · Getting married on 06/14/2019

Kristie made my experience so special and enjoyable! I started the day very nervous that I would not find any dress that flattered me. Kristie did all the work for me, and it was actually really fun! I felt like Kristie was one of my girlfriends by the end of the 1.5 hour session! Also, I’m obsessed with the dress!!

Sent on 10/11/2018

The Bridal Boutique by MaeMe's reply:

Alle, thank you so much! I am so glad that I could make your bridal journey a little less stressful! You were an absolute blast and it was truly a pleasure to help you find the perfect gown. You look stunning! We are definitely girlfriends now! :) Congratulations again and welcome to the MaeMe family! xoxo, Kristie

Laura-Jean · Getting married on 03/23/2019

Best experience!!

I very highly recommend this boutique to anyone looking for a wedding dress. They have been friendly and helpful since the very first day I walked in, to find out how they accommodate brides. I will say they have the best customer service, and actually know what they are doing and what to pull based on what you tell them, unlike Pearl’s Place who is across the street from them. They have a level of professionalism that outreaches other places in the same specialty. So please do go to this boutique for your bridal needs!!! I absolutely loved them!

Brittany · Getting married on 03/22/2019

As soon as my maid of honor and I walked into Maeme's it was instant happiness. Everyone was so nice and up beat. Kristie was an absolute joy to be around. She listened to what I wanted, and genuinely seemed to care about me and the dress I chose. Found my dress in an instant and could not have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 08/03/2018

The Bridal Boutique by MaeMe's reply:

Thank you Brittany! It was such a pleasure working with you to find your perfect gown! I am so glad that you are a #maemegirl! Congratulations!! xoxo Kristie

Sadie · Married on 10/27/2018

I could not have asked for a better experience than the one I had at The Bridal Boutique By Maeme! Amanda was absolutely amazing and delightful to work with. She made the experience fun and stress free and assured me I picked the right dress. As most women are, I am self conscious about my weight and size. I loved and appreciated the fact that she pointed to the sizes and measurements rather than saying it out loud for others to hear. Thank you Amanda for helping me feel beautiful and confident. The customer service I received was amazing!

Sent on 04/07/2018

The Bridal Boutique by MaeMe's reply:

Oh, Sadie, we are so happy for you! It was my absolute pleasure to work with you! Good luck with the move, and we look forward to seeing you soon! Xoxo

Jennifer · Married on 08/18/2018

Fantastic Experience! I began my wedding dress journey at MaeMe's via a phone call. Not having any idea on how to begin my wedding dress search, I called this shop. Kristie Oxford answered the phone and knew everything was going to be ok... I called on June 4 requesting an appointment for June 7 and told her my wedding was on 8/18/18. Kristie was professional, poised, and extremely helpful. She squeezed me in on the 7th for myself and my krewe to try on dresses. She explained that even though we had a very tight timeline, she would make sure I had the dress of my dreams! We arrived and everything was special and relaxing! We tried on a bunch, 8 dresses, and she continued to delve into what I liked on each one... until we found the ONE! She was amazing and patient and worked hard until I said "YES TO MY DRESS!" Thanks Kristie, you have helped make my special day so special!! I know my groom will love it too! You're the BEST and GREAT AT YOUR JOB! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!!

*On a side note the owner, manager, and rest of the staff were also just as fabulous! Make your day extra special and go here for your wedding dress!!

Sent on 06/08/2018
    The Bridal Boutique by MaeMe 8
    The Bridal Boutique by MaeMe 9
    The Bridal Boutique by MaeMe 10

The Bridal Boutique by MaeMe's reply:

OMG!! Yayyyy! I am so happy that I had the opportunity to work with you and help you find the perfect dress! It was MEANT TO BE in every aspect of your appointment! I had so much fun working with you! You are absolutely stunning in your perfect gown!! xoxo Kristie

KEIONA · Married on 07/20/2018

The staff at Maeme were amazing!!! They exceeded all expectations I had for bridal dress shops! I would highly recommend this shop.

Sent on 07/22/2018

The Bridal Boutique by MaeMe's reply:

Thank you, Keiona! We really enjoyed working with you! Congratulations again and thank you for choosing MaeMe for your special day! Xoxo

Katie · Married on 06/10/2018

MaeMe's made all of my wedding dress dreams come to life! I had the privilege of working with Amanda and she was AMAZING!! Not only did MaeMe have gorgeous gowns but Amanda and the whole MaeMe team made me feel like I was the most beautiful bride and only person in the room. I truly loved my dress shopping experience and was so excited to "say yes to the dress." I couldn't have asked for more! I am so grateful for the expertise, thoughtfulness, and love shared at MaeMe! Can't wait for my dress to come in!!

Sent on 06/13/2018

The Bridal Boutique by MaeMe's reply:

Yay Katie!! I am so excited we were able to find your perfect gown! I am thankful to hear that you and your stylist clicked so well! We are all so happy that we could make you feel so special! You looked absolutely beautiful in THE dress! xoxo MaeMe

Casey · Married on 05/17/2018

My experience at The Bridal Boutique at Mae Me was wonderful. It was my first time dress shopping and it was truly everything that I dreamed of. They worked with me and my large party. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a wedding dress. The entire staff was great and everyone always has a smile on their face and eager to help.
    Amanda was my dress consultant and she was absolutely wonderful! She helped me make my decision an easy one.
    Thanks so much for the love and help, Casey Johnson

Sent on 07/08/2018

The Bridal Boutique by MaeMe's reply:

Thank you Casey!! I love that you enjoyed your experience at MaeMe! It was an honor helping you find your dream dress! I can't wait to see you when the dress comes in! Congratulations again! Amanda XO

Payton · Married on 04/21/2018

Amber at the Bridal Boutique by MaeMe was wonderful. I showed her a couple of pictures of dresses that interested me, and she pulled a few. After trying on a couple of dresses in different styles, she began eliminating certain styles. She was great at not putting me into dresses that obviously did not interest me, which I really appreciated! I ended up going with the first dress I tried on that was part of the Essense of Australia collection (there was a trunk show that weekend). Amber was also amazing at selecting dresses that were within my price range. After putting the first one on again, she put a few veils on me and a belt to help me get a better feel for the dress.
    I went for a much simpler wedding dress, but I saw many women trying on gorgeous dresses that were more detailed. Overall I have nothing negative to say about Amber and the bridal boutique!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Hi Payton,
    Thank you so much for choosing The Bridal Boutique by MaeMe for your special day! We are so excited you were part of our Essense of Australia trunk show! You are going to look stunning in your gown, and we are overjoyed that you enjoyed working with Amber. She is a true blessing, and I am so happy we were able to play a part in your wedding journey! Please share photos with us after you are married. We LOVE to see our brides on their wedding day! Congratulations and best wishes!

Megan · Married on 04/20/2018

This boutique is, in my opinion, the best boutique in NOLA. Amanda was who worked with me when finding my perfect wedding dress. She knew what I wanted without me having to even say it! I was hesitant to try out a certain style, but said I would try it anyway.. and it ended up being the ONE!!! I can’t wait to wear it for our special day! Thank you so much Amanda and MaeMe!!

Sent on 04/22/2018

The Bridal Boutique by MaeMe's reply:

AWWW! It was an honor helping you find your dream dress Megan!! I can't wait to see you in it on that special day!!! Amanda XO

Samantha · Married on 04/14/2018

After visiting two bridal shops on Friday, I went to my appointment at MaeMe Saturday morning and the experience I had at MaeMe's was completely different than the experience I had at the other bridal shops. They truly know what they are doing at MaeMe and know how to make your wedding dress shopping experience so fun and enjoyable! The shop itself is not huge, but they have a wonderful selection of dresses that are both great quality and reasonably priced; and even on a busy morning like Saturday where they were fully booked with appointments, it still felt like we had our own private, intimate space to pick out the perfect dress,, which I loved. Amber helped me and I couldn't have asked for a better person to help me find my dream dress! They also had a trunk show going on at the shop that day with one of the dress designers for Essense of Australia personally helping each customer and making my experience even more special (I ended up buying one of their now 2018 dresses and it is absolutely beautiful)! I truly cannot say enough good things about MaeMe. Out of the 4 places I went to in search of a dress, MaeMe is the only one I would recommend others going to. I cannot thank Amber, the Essence of Australia design team, and the rest of the staff at MaeMe enough for helping me find my dream dress and making it a day I will never forget! I cannot wait to get my dress in in December!

Sent on 06/05/2017

The Bridal Boutique by MaeMe's reply:

Oh my goodness, Samantha! Thank you, thank you, thank you! We are so happy you came for our Essense of Australia trunk show! It is so much fun working with the design team and saying YES to your dress at one of our special events! I will pass on your kind words to Amber! We wish you all the best, and we would love to see photos after your wedding!
    Blessings,

Kristen · Married on 03/23/2018

My cousin purchased her wedding dress at MaeMe and had a great experience with Melissa Ann. I knew I wanted to shop at MaeMe for my dress a few months later. I requested Melissa Ann and ended up having a wonderful experience of my own. Melissa Ann is the sweetest consultant and goes above and beyond to make you feel like a beautiful bride. Dress shopping can be a little scary and overwhelming, but she made the process as pleasant as she could. I recommended Melissa Ann to a coworker who is getting married, and she had nothing but positive things to say about her! MaeMe has lots of beautiful dresses at different price points. If you’re looking for bridal gowns, call MaeMe and ask for Melissa Ann!!

Sent on 04/15/2018

Kristen,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so thrilled you chose MaeMe for your special day, and we're so happy you enjoyed your experience with us! We wish you all the best!
    Xoxo, Melissa

Jenna · Married on 03/08/2018

Absolutely loved my visit to MaeMe. They were super friendly and very helpful. I had gone to many shops before them and probably tried on over 100 wedding dresses. I was beginning to loose hope but once I was there, I found the most perfect dress and I’m so in love with how my special day turned out! I could’ve have done it with out the help of the bridal boutique by MaeMe! Thank you for everything

Rebekah · Married on 12/30/2017

I advise any bride to go to them before any other bridal store. They are pricy, BUT the quality gown you get is made to last a lifetime. The staff is very helpful and caring. I always feel like a princess in my gown! Thank you!

Sandi · Married on 12/09/2017

MaeMe Bridal exceeded our expectations on every single level. In fact because they provided such excellent customer service and we were so friendly and professional, we chose to use them for not only the wedding gown but also the mother of the bride dress and the bride's rehearsal dinner dress. You cannot go wrong giving the MaeMe Bridal team a chance to be a part of such a special event in your life. They made us feel like part of the MaeMe family!

• Anita

Anita · Married on 10/28/2017

Th ladies at MaeMe were amazing!! They were very understanding of my needs as well as my mom. They helped me pick out a specific style dress and then ensured that I had everything I needed to make it the way we needed it for the ceremony.

Sent on 11/14/2017

The Bridal Boutique by MaeMe's reply:

Oh, Anita! This just made my morning! Thank you so much for your kind words and for sharing your experience at MaeMe with other brides to be! We so enjoyed getting to know you and your mom! Thanks again! Much love, Melissa :)

Shannon · Married on 10/21/2017

I had such an easy time picking out a wedding dress! I told my stylist Rachael that I was unsure of what I wanted and she really helped me eliminate and find the most perfect dress! She was so tentative and helpful and it really made the experience pleasurable! I loved this strapless dress, but didn't want it to be strapless, so she found the most perfect straps to add to it! It was so wonderful and stress-free! I definitely recommend The Bridal Boutique by Mae Me to EVERYONE!

Sent on 11/14/2016

The Bridal Boutique by MaeMe's reply:

Oh, Shannon, we are just thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us at MaeMe! It was our absolute pleasure working with you, and we wish you all the best! We would just LOVE to see photos of you on your wedding day! We wish you all the best and thank you for choosing us for your special day!
    Blessings,

Alyssa · Married on 10/21/2017

I walked into MaeMe without an appointment, and they were able to take me right then and there! I showed a picture of the style dress I wanted, and the first dress was the one. I didn't want to take it off! The whole staff was so helpful and kind! My dress came in within the time frame they told me it would be, and when I tried it on 3 employees comment me on it. They are really good at making you feel special!!!!

• User7325071 · 1+ year ago

Sarah was so wonderful with helping me find my perfect dress. I had the best experience at MaeMes.

Sent on 10/18/2016

The Bridal Boutique by MaeMe's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback! We absolutely love what we do, and we are so thankful you chose MaeMe for your special day! We wish you all the best!

Andrea · Married on 08/19/2017

The women at MaeMe made my experience for finding my dream dress effortlessly. I came in with an idea of what I wanted and they delivered within my price range. They made me feel beyond special and I would not change anything about my experience.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Hi Andrea,
    Oh my goodness, we cannot wait to see photos of you in your gorgeous Justin Alexander gown on your wedding day! It was our absolute pleasure working with you! Thank you for your kind words! We know how much future brides value the opinion of real brides! We wish you all the best!

Andrea · Married on 08/19/2017

I'm an Orlando bride. I had tried on all but two dresses before my appointment at MaeMe's. I had no idea what wedding dress shopping was all about. All I knew was my wedding was fast approaching, dresses made me feel ugly and fat, and I was basically screwed. I tried on two dresses that just didn't work. My mother in law to be saw the dress on the mannequin and said you have to try it. The dress had think straps. I didn't think I wanted that. But my consultant took the time to build me and my self esteem up. When i turned around and the lights dimmed all I could see was my future husbands reaction. I knew this was the dress. But the logistics of my situation freaked me out. I ended up buying my dress and veil from MaeMe's. Once my dress got to New Orleans, they sent me pictures of it on the hanger and then they got it to me overnight. Hillary calmed my nerves every time I called. I was so paranoid specially with the Alfred Angelo mess. When my dress came, it fit perfectly, wasn't damaged and was everything I could have ever asked for. I truly felt like a princess and it was the best experience ever. So thankful I took a chance (: thank you again Hilary for all of your help.

Sent on 09/12/2017

The Bridal Boutique by MaeMe's reply:

Oh my goodness, Andrea! This just made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at MaeMe with future brides! We LOVE our destination brides, and we are so thankful you took the chance ordering from several states away! We would LOVE to see pictures of you from your wedding day in that gorgeous gown! Also, we hope you LOVED the customized tanks you ordered as much as you loved your gown! Wishing you all the best!
    Hillary, Manager