The Brickhouse Films Reviews

18 Reviews for The Brickhouse Films

• Mackenzie

Mackenzie Lair · Getting married on 02/22/2020

Fantastic Films

We did not wind up using Brickhouse for our day, BUT - Mary was incredibly responsive and helpful and their work is top notch! They really know what they're doing.

If you have any doubts to the quality of their work (ps. YOU SHOULD NOT) - check out even the content their tagged in on social media. It is stunning. They definitely create timeless pieces.

Sent on 03/13/2019

Emily · Married on 10/20/2018

You won’t regret highering them!

They created a video that captured our wedding day so perfectly and artisticlty. I will cherish it for the rest of my life. 100% worth it. They’re such kind and patient people too which helped my anxiety melt away. I would have never imagined having a video like the one they made for us! I cry happy tears every time I watch it!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Rachel · Married on 10/06/2018

I would do 10,000 times over

I was worried that it would be a waste of money just because it’s another expense during wedding planning and it’s not necessarily a necessity. I was so happy with how it turned out it was worth every penny we spent. I don’t regret it what so ever! Great to work with also!! I’m so happy we get to relive this night for years to come!! ♥️

Sent on 12/17/2018

Alexa · Married on 10/07/2017

Words can not describe how wonderful the Brickhouse staff is to work with. On our wedding day, they made us feel so comfortable and like we knew them prior to our event. Craig and Seth not only shot amazing footage but captured the overall day flawlessly. We would recommend Brickhouse Studios time and time again!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Shaylin · Married on 02/03/2017

The wedding video we received from The Brickhouse Films is one of our top favorite things we have. The team did a phenomenal job at putting together a video that highlighted the best and most important things from our wedding. They were so great to work with - very responsive, open to ideas, adaptable, and accommodating. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding videographer. We are so in love with our video!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Lindsi · Married on 10/15/2016

Brickhouse Wedding Films has been absolutely wonderful to work with. They are funny, kind and very personable. They have worked with almost all of my other vendors, so there was this friendship and sense of teamwork surrounding my wedding, which was awesome! I would definitely recommend them as your cinematographer. Their work has been my favorite thing I purchased, well worth the money.

Sent on 11/17/2015

Lesli · Married on 09/10/2016

Hands down - THE BEST wedding videographers in the state - in the region. You will NOT be disappointed. Professional, so incredibly kind, responsive, and the quality of their work - just phenomenal.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Katie · Married on 05/14/2016

I feel like I've taken so long to write this review because I may still be speechless from watching our video! Whatever we expected out of a wedding film Brickhouse blew out of the water. I could go on and on about how wonderful Craig, Mary and Nick were but know that there isn't a better team to have around on such a special day. They captured the moments I hope to never forget and gave us the ability to give out of town family the feeling of actually attending our wedding. Thank you guys for using your gifts to give us a high quality film of our love story beyond what we ever could have imagined - simply the best!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Erica · Married on 12/19/2015

I can't imagine anyone else capturing our wedding day. They truly captured the beauty and the magic that were present all day and translated it into a beautiful film that we can cherish for years to come. Looking back, I can't believe we even thought about not having a videographer/cinematographer- what a mistake that would have been. Also, you get what you pay for- I am so thankful we chose Brickhouse Studios over companies with less experience and knowledge. Both Craig and Mary are creative, easy going and professional. They truly care about the results of the art they create. Thank you to Brickhouse Studios for making my dreams a reality!

Sent on 03/31/2016

Monica · Married on 06/26/2015

Wow, wow, WOW! Craig and Mary know their stuff! We had them do our wedding and I can say that I have never met a couple so passionate and professional when it comes to their work! They were both incredibly considerate of me and my groom as we were racing around preparing for the ceremony and Mary even made sure I had a few moments alone just to collect my thoughts and write my groom a letter.

All of our interactions before the big day were mostly through email and both Craig and Mary were prompt with responses, almost always within hours and ALWAYS the same day. I was so grateful for that because we were planning our wedding in Wichita all the way from our home in Utah! They made the whole exchange easy and super fun!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Taryn · Married on 06/06/2015

Brittany and Nick were not only creative and professional, they were fun! We had such a great time hanging out with them on our wedding day! They were so enthusiastic about shooting our wedding and did everything they could to get all the perfect and unique shots. I can hardly wait to see our wedding film! I would work with these two again any day!

Sent on 07/02/2015

The Brickhouse Films did such an amazing job on our wedding video. Craig and Mary met with us several times before our special day and made us feel so comfortable through the process. Everything was organized and they shot our rehearsal dinner the night before as well as the day of our wedding. Thank you both for making it so special for us.

Sent on 12/30/2014

They went over the top to make our day and film so special. Their work is AMAZING and worth every penny. They are incredibly talented at what they do. They are by far the best videographers in Wichita!

Sent on 12/22/2014

Cindy · Married on 10/26/2013

We were pleased that they were able to make the necessary edits to give us the personalized video that we wanted. We would highly recommend this company. They made a beautiful video for a beautiful couple.

Sent on 01/16/2014

Kelsey · Married on 06/15/2013

Wow!!! I wasn't sure I need someone to video my wedding, but MAN I was wrong. I was recommended to Brickhouse by a friend and just thought I would receive a video of the ceremony!!!! Boy was I wrong. They followed us around while taking pictures and at the reception videoing all of it! Craig and Mary really faded into the background and just videoed off of the photographer so it didn't take any extra time and they were able to get some AMAZING and REAL footage. They captured my husband and I's fun personalities and the beauty of the day so well. Then they put together a 5 minute montage of the wedding, pictures process, and reception!!!! I cannot watch the video without crying and many people are saying the same thing. The quality of the video and way they edited the clips blew me away!!! I cannot believe I ever thought I didn't want to spend the money on a videographer!!! I felt their prices were extremely reasonable and after seeing this finished product, I would have paid double what they charged me!!!!! Do not get married without hiring Brickhouse Studios as your videographer!

Sent on 08/09/2013

Janelle · Married on 10/26/2012

All you have to do is visit thier webpage to see what amazing video they can offer you for your wedding day. We were always treated very good and they made sure everything we wanted shot was taken care of. They even provided us with two different people to shoot at multiple locations at one time to ensure we got the best for our video. We cannot wait to get our video back and are so thankful for all the services provided by Craig and Mary. You coudnt get a better team then this! They work within your budget and provide a service like you will not find anywhere else.

Sent on 12/03/2012

Brickhouse Studios created a beautiful video of our wedding and reception. We thought of not needing a videographer, but it was worth it. To have images actually come to life, really reminded us of our every emotion that we felt that day. We are so thankful we used Brickhouse Studios!

Sent on 07/12/2012
  • Tamra & Tyler

Tamra & Tyler · Married on 11/18/2011

They shoot in HD and offer the BEST quality video in all of Wichita! They took the time to meet with us and really understand the type of highlight video we were looking for. We were able to pick out the songs we wanted, which really set the tone for the entire clip. When my sister saw the video, she says "wow, I saw them video taping, but I never imagined they would put it together like that. The highlight video looks like a professional movie trailer you would see on TV!!!" We are very happy with Brickhouse and have all the memories of our day captured on DVD that will last a lifetime. Awesome job Brickhouse!!!!!!!

Sent on 02/04/2012