The Brett Foreman Band Reviews

The Brett Foreman Band 1
The Brett Foreman Band 2

Cassandra · Married on 04/06/2019

Loved this band !

Hired the Foreman Five for my wedding and they did an AMAZING job! They played during my ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. They even bring dj equipment for any special request. They are amazing performers and didn’t miss a beat the entire night. I had many guest complement on how well they played live. They defiantly made my wedding even more special than it already was :)

Sent on 04/17/2019

Jami · Married on 01/05/2019

The absolute best band!

The Brett Foreman Band truly made our wedding. They were absolutely incredible and every guest said they were the best band they have ever heard. They nailed our first dance song, my husband and I felt they sounded better than the original band! They brought such an amazing energy to our party. The voices and talent in this band are out of this world. The sax player Gerald will get your crowd hyped! Our guests literally danced the entire nigh. Brett and his team were amazing and there for us throughout the process. This band is the best, you will not be disappointed! Thank you so much for giving us the night of our lives!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Shannon · Married on 12/02/2018

Best Wedding Band Ever

Incredibly talented band that rocked our wedding! Every single guest was on the dance floor the entire time because Brett Foreman Band brought so much energy, fun and spirit to our wedding! The saxophonist was INSANE too! Our friends all said it was the best wedding band they've ever seen (and we went to 13 weddings in 2018 alone!) Best investment of our entire wedding!

Sent on 02/03/2019

Aimee · Married on 11/10/2018

The Brett Foreman Band — Above and Beyond All Expectations

We chose Brett’s band a year before the wedding based on the online reviews and we’re hoping we made a good choice. Thoughout the year, people would ask who we had lined up and as soon as they heard it was Brett, they would say we would not be disappointed. Everyone in the business said they were the best but we still didn’t realize how phenominal they really were until the wedding! Brett played acoustical guitar for the ceronomy which was beautiful and the sax player was perfect during cocktail hour. They did an awesome job on the introductions and once they started playing during the reception it was basically a non-stop dance party. They knew exactly what to play and our guests are still raving about them!

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Maureen

Maureen · Married on 11/02/2018

UNREAL Band! Had Everyone On the Dance Floor

The Brett Foreman Band was amazing - and surpassed all expectations for our 11/2/18 wedding! Every guest we talked to the next day raved about them! They had everyone on the dance floor in seconds - amazing energy, talent, and the perfect mix of songs to please guests of all ages. The steel drum during cocktail hour and amazing saxophonist getting down on the dance floor blew everyone away and we couldn't be happier with the whole Band!

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Sarah-Gray

Sarah-Gray Polk · Married on 10/20/2018

Get Your Party Started!

Woo-Hoo! This band rocked our wedding and could have shattered all the windows with how much fun took place. This band is full of talent and really knew how to make our reception one to remember!! Brett is so kind-hearted and personally came over to my husband and me to congratulate us and give hugs. Him and his crew were amazing and everyone LOVED them! They rocked the house!! I want to follow them everywhere they go because they are so good! Only being able to give them 5 stars is a sin because they deserve so much more! I love them!!! I honestly can’t say it enough but HIRE THEM TO HAVE THE BEST WEDDING RECEPTION, EVER!!!!!!
    (Everyone was great to work with and communication was 100%...they made my dreams a reality)

Sent on 10/29/2018
    The Brett Foreman Band 3
    The Brett Foreman Band 4

Peter · Married on 10/06/2018

From the beginning, Jim handled the arrangements in a very professional way that made the process very easy .

When I met them during set up and asked if they needed anything , I got a short reply .... EVERYBODY DANCE !

As for the band , what can I say . They were fantastic . The crowd was from all over the country ( New York, California, Texas and Florida ) and they were all up on the dance floor . Some wedding bands substitute “ loud” for “ good” . Brett and the band were loud and great .

As much as they rocked the party, the dinner music was sedate and appropriate .

There is not a single thing the band could have done differently to improve the party . They were flat out perfect .

Brett and the band came to Vero Beach from the west coast of Florida . No one knew who they were . By the end of the night, everyone was asking
    “ where did you find these guys , they are fantastic” . Seldom do you get that question from people in their 20’s as well as people in their 60’s . Everybody danced and everybody loved them . ( how can you not love a band with a sax player in the middle of the dance floor)

Seriously, we have 2 kids - our son was married a few years ago so our daughters wedding was the last party we were doing . It was going to be a special day no matter what, but Brett and his guys made it incredibly fun and memorable and as a parent I will alway appreciate the performance they brought that night .

Peter

Sent on 10/08/2018

Jesse · Married on 05/13/2018

We were fortunate to have the Brett Foreman Band at our wedding. The party didn’t stop and no one wanted the dancing to end—a sure sign of a fantastic time had by all!
    Not only did the band exceed our expectations on wedding day, but also, they were involved and helpful during the planning process. They provided expert guidance and support throughout the planning stages and even met with the venue coordinator for a separate walk-through. We appreciated how thorough and considerate they were of all aspects.
    Also, our guests haven't stopped talking about Gerald on the sax, he was INCREDIBLE!!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Melinda · Married on 04/28/2018

The most amazing band! Stop reading and book them before they are taken. You will not be disappointed! Brett and his team are such professionals and learned music for our daughter's recent wedding at the J.W. Marriott on Marco including her ceremony music, first dance, father daughter dance, etc. They know how to read the crowd and the dance floor was packed the entire night and we hated to see the music end. Brett is delightful to work with. He listens and over delivers. He also played the steel drum and guitar for her ceremony and their saxophone player Gerald wowed the cocktail hour. And those pipes on Lola! Amazing all the way!!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Sarah · Married on 04/28/2018

BEST BAND EVER! From start to finish my experience was wonderful with the Brett Foreman Productions! Jim is incredibly responsive and helpful with questions and setting up the song list. They learned the music for our first dance, the father daughter and mother son dances. They kept the party going until the very end and never stopped for 4 straight hours! Not only do they do reception music, but they played steel drums and guitar for our ceremony and saxophone for cocktail hour.

If you haven't yet, book them NOW before they are taken. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Taylor · Married on 04/21/2018

This Band is worth every penny. We hired them for our daughters wedding in St. Augustine April 21, 2018 every guest came up to my husband or me and couldn’t stop talking about how great the band was ! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Jennifer · Married on 11/04/2017

Can not say enough amazing things about Brett and the entire band. SUCH a pleasure to work with and really made our wedding night the most incredible night of our lives! Can not thank them enough, they were AWESOME!!! The sax KILLS it, the vocalists are incredible, really every member of the band is just super talented. Would recommend this band to any and everyone planning an event.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Douglas · Married on 10/28/2017

My daughter and I wanted to have great music for her wedding and we were fortunate to find the Brett Foreman band. They were the perfect band for her wedding. She loves the saxophone and the sax player was outstanding! They seemed to have the right choice of songs to keep the crowd going. The dance floor was full until the last song and they even played an encore. I. Addition to being an exclellent and entertaining musician, Brett was an excellent EMCEE for the wedding festivities. With both singing voiced of Brett and Lola their repitoire seemed almost unlimited! You could tell they enjoy what they do and that added to a very happy occasion.

Sent on 11/01/2017

Susie · Married on 10/27/2017

If you want your wedding and reception to be non-stop fun, then hire the Brett Foreman Band ! Brett did the music on the beach at the ceremony and the band took over at the reception . There wasn’t one minute that the dance floor wasn’t filled to capacity ! The talent in this band is exceptional and the sax adds a whole new dimension ! I am so happy we chose Brett Foreman...people are still talking about how much fun my daughters wedding was ! Look no further ...this band is crazy awesome !!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Kelly · Married on 10/21/2017

The Brett Forman Band was AMAZING! From the moment cocktail hour began, they had our guests engaged and then when the reception started, they kept everyone involved and interested in the events. They are so easy to work with and really want your day to be special! Would highly recommend for any event, but especially your wedding!!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Christi · Married on 07/28/2017

This band was the REAL DEAL! 8 people came together to put on a wedding reception performance like I have never seen in Key West. The weather was hot, but the party was hotter! From the John Legend sax solo for my walk down the aisle, to our first dance song to OAR’s Peace, to the non-stop FUN they provided the entire evening. Everyone danced the night away and really enjoyed the high energy, the amazing song choices, and the sparkling personalities of the entire crew! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! We look forward to recommending you to all of our friends. I would highly recommend to anyone having a Florida wedding.

Sent on 08/01/2017

James · Married on 07/15/2017

We highly recommend The Brett Foreman Band as a wedding band. They blew us and all our guests away.

Brett Foreman himself did the music for our wedding ceremony on the beach. He played the guitar and sang. Once piece he did was a beautiful rendition of Jack Johnson’s Better Together, which we requested from him just a week before the wedding!

For the cocktail hour, Gerald played a solo saxophone for us. He was absolutely incredible. He played well-known pop songs from all eras, but all soft and background. You felt the music flow through the cocktail hour without being distracted by it.

Then came the main attraction, the full band at the reception. They were absolutely, unbelievably, incredibly, amazingly, good. They played a mix of contemporary songs along with some older stuff from the 60s on up. Every single one was a big hit with our guests. Lola’s voice was so vibrant and alive, she really pumped us up. And again, Gerald blew us away with the saxophone, even jumping down onto the dance floor and playing in the middle of all the guests.

Our guests continue to rave to us about how good they were. And the fact that people were up and dancing the entire time is a testament to how entertaining they were.

We cannot recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Laura · Married on 07/02/2017

Foreman Productions exceeded our expectations! The ceremony music is exactly what we wanted and was right on cue. The website format made it easy to connect with Foreman Productions instead of making phone calls back and forth. The initial phone conversation I had with Foreman Productions put my mind at ease that we could easily plan our entertainment without stress. We would HIGHLY recommend you to anyone wanting to throw an amazing party.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Teri · Married on 04/22/2017

AMAZING! The Brett Foreman Band 100% made our day. The band was so helpful before the wedding which helped me feel so much more relaxed before the day. 10/10 I would recommend this band!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Mark · Married on 12/17/2016

Do not even think twice about hiring these guys, they absolutely made our night magical!

Absolutely fantastic band!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Meg · Married on 12/10/2016

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! Our guests are still talking about the band...they were friendly, energizing and fun. The crowd loved every minute. They also provided the ceremony and cocktail music, which was beautiful. Jim was awesome and patient during the planning process. I highly recommend them...so much fun!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Andrew · Married on 11/12/2016

This band is the phenomenal. They don't stop playing and really keep the party going.

Sent on 11/30/2016

Joanne · Married on 11/05/2016

If you want a versatile and fun loving band to make your wedding reception a blast, then you will not be disappointed with the Brett Foreman Band. They were very professional and so nice to work with. Brett knows how to work the crowd to keep the party going. Brett & Lola have amazing voices and their saxophone player is awesome. The whole band is great. We did not want them to stop playing when the night was over, so I guess we'll have to plan another party to have them play for us again. Thanks Brett & band for making the whole wedding reception so much fun and memorable.

Sent on 11/17/2016

Sarah · Married on 11/05/2016

I absolutely LOVED The Brett Foreman Band and have nothing but great things to say about them!! They were absolutely amazing and made my wedding night so memorable, totally exceeding my expectations! Brett and Lola were so warm and great to talk to; I felt as if I’ve known them my whole life! I loved the music they played, their energy, and the sax player was INCREDIBLE, exactly like the YouTube videos that made me fall in love with the band in the first place! They were so accommodating with learning our bridal party’s name pronunciation (including a rather difficult Turkish name), and our last minute first-dance song change, (they played the Talking Heads song “This Must Be the Place” perfectly, and I loved that they ended the night with that song as well!!) My only wish is that they could have played hours and hours more! I hope I get to see them again soon as the wedding would not have been the same without them!! I would 100% recommend them to anyone, as they truly bring a special night to life with their incredible talent and enthusiasm! I hold them dear in my heart and have such wonderful memories of the magic they brought that night!

Sent on 05/02/2017