56 Reviews for The Bradford

Outside Vendors (2)
Dance Floor (2)
Event Planning (1)
56 The Bradford Reviews

I can’t day enough great things about this venue. Not only is it a beautiful, magical place to get married, the employees of the Bradford put their time in to make sure you have the wedding of your dreams. I can’t recommend this place enough!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 12/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I looked at a ton of wedding venues in the area and when we drove into The Bradford, we immediately fell in love. It's absolutely beautiful, charming, and the staff are so so nice, flexible and fun to work with. And the price is very fair for what you get and they are very upfront and honest about the fees and charges. The location is also great because it's out in the country so it's quiet and cool. There's also plenty of parking. We are so happy we decided to have our wedding there! And, we highly recommend paying a bit extra to spend the night there with your wedding party the night before the wedding. My bridesmaids and I had a lot of fun together and the breakfast Maggie made us was delicious! Also, Maggie was so kind and sweet to us on our wedding day. She checked in with us a few times throughout the day and I could tell she truly loves here job and cares about making the couples who get married there happy.

Profile Picture Debora, 8/26/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Tents, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Outside Vendors, Set Up

Very friendly and extremely helpful! Everyone at the Bradford tries their hardest to make your day the best day ever! They definitely succeeded for me.

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/18/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I loved everything about having the Bradford as our wedding venue. We had our ceremony in the side garden followed by a cocktail hour in the house and a reception on the back terrace. The staff was a gem to work with as they were both professional and personable from day one! I was able to change the layout of the reception several times leading up to the wedding and the staff was really flexible. The staff was always willing to offer advice and make sure my dreams came true! If you are looking for an elegant and gorgeous venue, the Bradford is the perfect venue for you!

Profile Picture Erin, 5/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Chairs, Furniture, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Parking

We absolutely love The Bradford. From the moment we got engaged and looked at venues, we knew we wanted to get married there. We love how close it is to the Raleigh area but you don't get the city feel. It truly looks like something out of a fairy tale. The team there also goes above and beyond to make your wedding perfect. I love the great bones of this venue too so that you can make it your own. The morning of the wedding we had to change the whole set up due to weather and they totally made it happen. We had our bridesmaid brunch there Friday morning and our rehearsal dinner. The bridesmaids and me stayed there the night of the wedding which i loved because it was nice to just wake up there and be relaxed. Maggie made us breakfast and even had a mimosa bar for us. My husband and i even got to stay there the night of the wedding which was the coolest thing! How many people get to say that?!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/26/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Lighting, Tents, Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Set Up

We had the best possible experience with the Bradford!

Profile Picture Jenny, 4/21/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing ... absolutely amazing location, amazing staff and attention to detail. We would recommend this to anyone looking for an outdoor/indoor event. They have a back-up plan for rain that worked amazing for us and accommodated 130 guests. With a little creativity, the wedding was awesome. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Marsha, 4/15/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our event from touring the first day to the wedding was a pleasure! The Bradford is THE best place for an event!

Profile Picture Kim, 4/14/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Bailey and her team are amazing! She was always there to answer any question that I needed. The venue itself is absolutely incredible. Many of my guests said that it was the prettiest wedding venue they had ever seen. I would pick my venue again and again.

Profile Picture Elise, 12/22/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

"Oh my gosh, your venue was BEAUTIFUL!" - What every person has said to us about our wedding! When I first got engaged and was looking for venues, I never imagined I'd find something like the Bradford so close to Raleigh/Durham. It's truly a hidden gem! When my fiance and I first drove up for our tour, we immediately knew we found "the one!" I also never thought it would be within budget, but it is an amazing value for the price. The unique thing about The Bradford, besides the STUNNING white brick, flower gardens, and hanging lights on the terrace (these totally stole my heart!), is that it's an actual house with room to sleep 20 people. There was enough room for all of my bridesmaids to stay and have a sleepover the night before the wedding, so to me that was invaluable! The Bradford staff are absolutely amazing and they have everything down to a science. They even have an in-house wedding planning service, C&D Events, and floral designers, Bushel & Peck, so it was the trifecta of goodness! The girls we worked with, Bailey and Becca are the most genuine, fun, sweetest and kindest girls! They made me feel so special and they really captured my vision flawlessly. They entire weekend of our wedding went off perfectly without a hitch! We are so glad we picked The Bradford! We've received an enormous amount of compliments and I truly don't think I would have been happier anywhere else. :)

Photos
Profile Picture Ellie, 10/14/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The Bradford was a dream! Along with the team there! Bailey was amazing to work with and was always so accommodating and responsive. I would highly suggest this venue. We received so many compliments on how gorgeous the venue was. We are sooooo happy that we chose to celebrate our marriage with our friends and family at the Bradford. We even had people see our pics of it and loved the idea of having their wedding there and we had nothing but praises to share. Definitely one of the best decisions that we made when planning for the most important day of our lives. ❤️

Profile Picture Bridgett, 10/1/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We fell in love with the Bradford from the second we got out there and Bailey was simply amazing! The Bradford team was great with communicating and answering any questions. The venue itself is gorgeous and they keep adding new amenities - the bridal suite was perfect for me and my bridesmaids to get ready in. All of our guests commented on how beautiful the venue was and kept asking how we found it. We loved it so much, we even featured a watercolor portrait of it on our invitations. We would pick the Bradford 100 times over - thank you so much Bailey and team!

Profile Picture Meredith, 9/23/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

I couldn't have asked for a better group of people to help make our special day so grand. Bailey and the rest of the staff were amazing and easy to work with. I highly recommend this venue to anyone in the Raleigh/ Durham area that is looking for outdoor venue that is convenient to locate and still leaves you feeling like you are in the middle of nature.

Profile Picture katherine, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue was gorgeous! Bailey and her team were all wonderful.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The Bradford is a magical place for a wedding. My husband and I were beyond pleased the customer service The Bradford provided. They promotely responded to our initial inquiry and it was easy to set up a tour of the venue. Booing this venue also gave us easy access to the rental companies we used to decorate for the wedding. The Bradford was also very flexible in incorporating vendors that were not on their approved list. My husband and I had food truck cater our wedding and we had no problems coordinating that with the Bradford.

Profile Picture Natalie, 7/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We never even visited another wedding site--we were hooked from the start. From the outside, the Bradford looks like a beautiful French Country Estate--the side garden was the perfect location for our small, intimate wedding and the back terrace provided an elegant backdrop of an evening of dancing & celebration. To top it all off, the Bradford has the most amazing space for Brides to prep for their big day. Their Bridal Suite is equipped with it's own mini cooler ;), bathroom, day beds, and vanities---the perfect spot for brides and their maids to get ready together!

Profile Picture Karlie, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Tents, Parking

We got married on a Monday in June and it could not have been more perfect! I decided that we wanted to stay at the house the night before which was an absolute life saver! On my wedding day, I woke up and took an amazing bath in the gorgeous claw foot bath tub, had a HOMEMADE breakfast made for us courtesy of Bailey and the CUTEST table set up, was able to use a "BRIDE" mug for my coffee and had all of my worries taken care of. The house itself was perfect because everyone was able to get ready there. All the girls got ready upstairs in the Bridal Suite and the boys got ready on the 2nd floor...so we were able to be together but we didn't ruin the surprise of seeing one another. It was also so much fun to watch everyone get everything set up and the house is absolutely gorgeous so our pictures are stunning! Bailey and her team made us feel like we were the only people she cared about and even with the last minute down pour of rain (literally 20 minutes before I was supposed to walk down the aisle) they made sure everything was perfect. I cannot say enough good things about them and I am eternally grateful for them because they made a day that I waited 10 years for (yes, we dated for 10 years before getting married) better than I could have ever even imagined!

Profile Picture Brooke, 6/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Awesome venue, great help and wedding was incredible here.

Profile Picture Clayton, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Bradford is gorgeous and gave us so many options to make our day perfect! Bailey was fabulous to work with and everyone was great!

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The Bradford was my dream venue. I can't say enough positive things about it. The new bridal suite is to die for and we had so much fun getting ready there. The Bradford has many beautiful options for ceremony/reception locations. I was so grateful to have chosen the Bradford as our venue when the weather was calling for rain. We were able to rent a tent a few days before the wedding and had the ballroom as a rain plan as well. It definitely helped put me at ease knowing we had a back-up plan that was still gorgeous and romantic. Bailey is so sweet and was great to work with- you can tell she genuinely cares about you and making your wedding day run as smooth as possible. I would highly recommend the Bradford!

Profile Picture Natalie, 5/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

So, I made the mistake of touring The Bradford FIRST in searching for a wedding venue. Well, nothing compared after that! I fell in love with this beautiful french country house. The manager, Bailey, was a dream to work with. She has a very infectious personality and was super accommodating. Our wedding night was nothing short of magical with beautiful weather under the market lights. Just as I had envisioned it. My bridesmaids and I chose the package to spend the night the Friday before and we woke up to a delicious breakfast served my Bailey, that included mimosas! It was such an awesome start to one of the best days of my life!! The Bradford will always hold a special place in my heart. It's a must see!

Taylor and Greg

Profile Picture Taylor, 4/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The Bradford was a dream! Along with the team there! Bailey was amazing to work with and was always so accommodating and responsive. I would highly suggest this venue. We received so many compliments on how gorgeous the venue was. We are sooooo happy that we chose to celebrate our marriage with our friends and family at the Bradford. We even had people see our pics of it and loved the idea of having their wedding there and we had nothing but praises to share. Definitely one of the best decisions that we made when planning for the most important day of our lives. ??

Profile Picture Bridgett, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The Bradford was everything I ever dreamed of for my wedding day! The venue being the longest booked vendor for our wedding a good amount of things changed between booking and the wedding day, but The Bradford handled everything gracefully and the improvements were a plus! Bailey is FANTASTIC and a joy to work with! She was so accommodating and reassuring throughout the entire process. The Bradford only improved over the entire year between booking and our wedding day.

Profile Picture User6340559, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Tents, Uncovered Outdoor

The Bradford is BEAUTIFUL!!! They made a dream come true.
My daughter's wedding was better than she and her groom could have dreamed thanks to the fabulous house manager, Bailey, canddevents planner, Becca, owner/designer, Dana and designer, Julie. From designing invitations, suggestions for caterer, flowers, photographer and reception rentals, etc...we were treated like our wedding was the only one they were working on. They were mindful of our budget, listened to ALL the dreams and ideas and then helped with details. Emails and phone calls are answered, huge plus! They connected us with the best vendors. The staff was so gracious and patient as we planned, rehearsed and during the wedding day. When the designers made the ideas reality, it was better than we had envisioned. As many guests have said, it was a "Fairy Tale Wedding" and I am thrilled to say, within my budget.

Profile Picture Linda, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Planning