The Bradford Reviews

The Bradford 6
The Bradford 7
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 04/06/2019

Beautiful venue! Simple and elegant.

Picking the venue for our wedding was probably the easiest decision we made! We attended a friend's wedding in 2017 and knew in the back of our mind's this would be our venue as well. We loved the fact that its fairly new, it was literally created to be a wedding venue. The bridal suite is GORGEOUS, perfect for getting ready with your maids. The new groom's suite is also just as spectacular - the boys enjoyed drinking, playing games, it even had a TV too. The terrace is probably our favorite - we danced all night under the lights. Maggie was especially helpful and flexible - ensuring we had everything taken care of leading pu to the event, quickly answering all of our questions! It was about 25 minutes away from downtown Raleigh, which was nice, it felt like we had a ton of space. Would definitely recommend this venue!

Sent on 04/19/2019

The Bradford's reply:

We LOVE that your Bradford journey started at your friend's wedding and brought you back to us! When Dana and Courtney built the Bradford it is stories like these that they envisioned. From the moment I met you you, Braden, Tommy & Julie I knew your wedding was going to be nothing short of beautiful. It was that and so much more! Thank you for trusting us to host such a special day!!
    xo,
    Maggie

Taylor · Married on 03/23/2019

Love at First Sight

The Bradford was the perfect venue. We did everything there from getting ready, to staying the night. From the second my (now) husband and I drove up the driveway for our tour we knew that’s where we wanted to begin the rest of our lives. Our families loved it as well. It was perfect.

Sent on 04/06/2019

The Bradford's reply:

Thank you for the sweet words and for choosing us to be a part of such a special day for you and Devin! We loved being a part of every moment and are so excited for the newest chapter of your lives! :)

Dana · Married on 03/23/2019

Simply Elegant!!

The Bradford was everything!! My daughter and son-in-law knew from the moment they stepped foot in The Bradford that it was the perfect venue. The quaint setting was perfect for a 125 person guest list. The service from the staff was nothing short of professional - I highly recommend this venue!!

Sent on 04/08/2019

The Bradford's reply:

We can't thank your family enough for being so wonderful to work with! We can genuinely say we loved every second of that day and every second we got to spend with you all before it!

Kelsey · Married on 12/31/2018

I can’t day enough great things about this venue. Not only is it a beautiful, magical place to get married, the employees of the Bradford put their time in to make sure you have the wedding of your dreams. I can’t recommend this place enough!

Sent on 09/14/2018
  • Cassie

Cassie · Married on 11/17/2018

Phenomenal experience with The Bradford!

Everything about The Bradford is amazing! First, the service is impeccable. Dana and her crew are so helpful, responsive and on top of things. They were super friendly as well, which made the wedding planning process so much fun. Second, The Bradford itself is gorgeous and versatile. It is a very intimate venue, and there are endless ways to personalize the space to tailor it to your style. The house serves as a beautiful backdrop for pictures, and there are plenty of spaces for ceremony, cocktail hour, a dance floor and seating arrangements. Also, Dana and co. have done a fantastic job establishing relationships with vendors in the Raleigh area -- each vendor we worked with were super familiar with The Bradford. That makes a HUGE difference.

In sum, we LOVED The Bradford-- it was the perfect spot for such a great price. Highly recommend it to brides looking for a flexible, intimate, beautiful venue!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Emily · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Experience

From our initial tour to our wedding night, The Bradford exceeded all of our expectations! It was the easiest choice to pick this venue since it’s so beautiful and has such a variety of spaces to work with. The entire team is friendly, accommodating, and welcoming, which made us feel right at home. We chose the Friday and Saturday package, so the bridesmaids could all stay overnight, and it was such a sweet addition to our weekend. It even rained on our wedding day, and the venue accommodated a rain plan flawlessly. We truly can’t thank The Bradford team enough, and we so look forward to recommending them to everyone.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Ashlee · Married on 09/22/2018

Having my wedding at the Bradford was one of my easiest decisions during the planning process. Dana and Maggie are exceptional and make you feel accommodated the moment you and your family arrive.
    We used the new ceremony space in the front garden which was stunning. We also stayed the night which was so convenient and added to the perfect wedding experience. Everyone who stayed overnight got a beautiful and yummy breakfast in the morning which was the best! They made us feel so stress-free which is all I wanted!
    My guests are still talking about how gorgeous the venue was and how incredible the entire team was. Since the space was so versatile I was able to dream big and really make it my own. I can't imagine getting married anywhere else and I hope to use the Bradford for more events in the future!

Sent on 10/08/2018
  • Debora

Debora · Married on 08/26/2018

My husband and I looked at a ton of wedding venues in the area and when we drove into The Bradford, we immediately fell in love. It's absolutely beautiful, charming, and the staff are so so nice, flexible and fun to work with. And the price is very fair for what you get and they are very upfront and honest about the fees and charges. The location is also great because it's out in the country so it's quiet and cool. There's also plenty of parking. We are so happy we decided to have our wedding there! And, we highly recommend paying a bit extra to spend the night there with your wedding party the night before the wedding. My bridesmaids and I had a lot of fun together and the breakfast Maggie made us was delicious! Also, Maggie was so kind and sweet to us on our wedding day. She checked in with us a few times throughout the day and I could tell she truly loves here job and cares about making the couples who get married there happy.

Sent on 09/06/2018

Samantha · Married on 08/18/2018

Very friendly and extremely helpful! Everyone at the Bradford tries their hardest to make your day the best day ever! They definitely succeeded for me.

Sent on 09/20/2018
    The Bradford 9
    The Bradford 10

Erin · Married on 05/27/2018

I loved everything about having the Bradford as our wedding venue. We had our ceremony in the side garden followed by a cocktail hour in the house and a reception on the back terrace. The staff was a gem to work with as they were both professional and personable from day one! I was able to change the layout of the reception several times leading up to the wedding and the staff was really flexible. The staff was always willing to offer advice and make sure my dreams came true! If you are looking for an elegant and gorgeous venue, the Bradford is the perfect venue for you!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/26/2018

We absolutely love The Bradford. From the moment we got engaged and looked at venues, we knew we wanted to get married there. We love how close it is to the Raleigh area but you don't get the city feel. It truly looks like something out of a fairy tale. The team there also goes above and beyond to make your wedding perfect. I love the great bones of this venue too so that you can make it your own. The morning of the wedding we had to change the whole set up due to weather and they totally made it happen. We had our bridesmaid brunch there Friday morning and our rehearsal dinner. The bridesmaids and me stayed there the night of the wedding which i loved because it was nice to just wake up there and be relaxed. Maggie made us breakfast and even had a mimosa bar for us. My husband and i even got to stay there the night of the wedding which was the coolest thing! How many people get to say that?!

Sent on 06/26/2018
    The Bradford 11
    The Bradford 12

Jenny · Married on 04/21/2018

We had the best possible experience with the Bradford!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Marsha · Married on 04/15/2018

Amazing ... absolutely amazing location, amazing staff and attention to detail. We would recommend this to anyone looking for an outdoor/indoor event. They have a back-up plan for rain that worked amazing for us and accommodated 130 guests. With a little creativity, the wedding was awesome. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Kim · Married on 04/14/2018

Our event from touring the first day to the wedding was a pleasure! The Bradford is THE best place for an event!

Sent on 04/27/2018
    The Bradford 13

Elise · Married on 12/22/2017

Bailey and her team are amazing! She was always there to answer any question that I needed. The venue itself is absolutely incredible. Many of my guests said that it was the prettiest wedding venue they had ever seen. I would pick my venue again and again.

Sent on 02/22/2018

Ellie · Married on 10/14/2017

"Oh my gosh, your venue was BEAUTIFUL!" - What every person has said to us about our wedding! When I first got engaged and was looking for venues, I never imagined I'd find something like the Bradford so close to Raleigh/Durham. It's truly a hidden gem! When my fiance and I first drove up for our tour, we immediately knew we found "the one!" I also never thought it would be within budget, but it is an amazing value for the price. The unique thing about The Bradford, besides the STUNNING white brick, flower gardens, and hanging lights on the terrace (these totally stole my heart!), is that it's an actual house with room to sleep 20 people. There was enough room for all of my bridesmaids to stay and have a sleepover the night before the wedding, so to me that was invaluable! The Bradford staff are absolutely amazing and they have everything down to a science. They even have an in-house wedding planning service, C&D Events, and floral designers, Bushel & Peck, so it was the trifecta of goodness! The girls we worked with, Bailey and Becca are the most genuine, fun, sweetest and kindest girls! They made me feel so special and they really captured my vision flawlessly. They entire weekend of our wedding went off perfectly without a hitch! We are so glad we picked The Bradford! We've received an enormous amount of compliments and I truly don't think I would have been happier anywhere else. :)

Sent on 11/30/2017
    The Bradford 21
    The Bradford 22
    The Bradford 23

Bridgett · Married on 10/01/2017

The Bradford was a dream! Along with the team there! Bailey was amazing to work with and was always so accommodating and responsive. I would highly suggest this venue. We received so many compliments on how gorgeous the venue was. We are sooooo happy that we chose to celebrate our marriage with our friends and family at the Bradford. We even had people see our pics of it and loved the idea of having their wedding there and we had nothing but praises to share. Definitely one of the best decisions that we made when planning for the most important day of our lives. ❤️

Sent on 10/15/2017

The Bradford's reply:

Thank you Bridgett! You were a joy to work with and such a BEAUTIFUL Bride!
    Happy Marriage!

Meredith · Married on 09/23/2017

We fell in love with the Bradford from the second we got out there and Bailey was simply amazing! The Bradford team was great with communicating and answering any questions. The venue itself is gorgeous and they keep adding new amenities - the bridal suite was perfect for me and my bridesmaids to get ready in. All of our guests commented on how beautiful the venue was and kept asking how we found it. We loved it so much, we even featured a watercolor portrait of it on our invitations. We would pick the Bradford 100 times over - thank you so much Bailey and team!

Sent on 10/16/2017

The Bradford's reply:

Meredith, thank you! I absolutely adored you and your wedding!
    Happy Marriage!

katherine · Married on 09/22/2017

I couldn't have asked for a better group of people to help make our special day so grand. Bailey and the rest of the staff were amazing and easy to work with. I highly recommend this venue to anyone in the Raleigh/ Durham area that is looking for outdoor venue that is convenient to locate and still leaves you feeling like you are in the middle of nature.

Sent on 05/26/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/17/2017

The venue was gorgeous! Bailey and her team were all wonderful.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Natalie · Married on 07/09/2017

The Bradford is a magical place for a wedding. My husband and I were beyond pleased the customer service The Bradford provided. They promotely responded to our initial inquiry and it was easy to set up a tour of the venue. Booing this venue also gave us easy access to the rental companies we used to decorate for the wedding. The Bradford was also very flexible in incorporating vendors that were not on their approved list. My husband and I had food truck cater our wedding and we had no problems coordinating that with the Bradford.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Karlie · Married on 06/24/2017

We never even visited another wedding site--we were hooked from the start. From the outside, the Bradford looks like a beautiful French Country Estate--the side garden was the perfect location for our small, intimate wedding and the back terrace provided an elegant backdrop of an evening of dancing & celebration. To top it all off, the Bradford has the most amazing space for Brides to prep for their big day. Their Bridal Suite is equipped with it's own mini cooler ;), bathroom, day beds, and vanities---the perfect spot for brides and their maids to get ready together!

Sent on 07/06/2017

The Bradford's reply:

Karlie, thank you! Happy marriage to you and Matt!
    #caintrainintherain

Brooke · Married on 06/19/2017

We got married on a Monday in June and it could not have been more perfect! I decided that we wanted to stay at the house the night before which was an absolute life saver! On my wedding day, I woke up and took an amazing bath in the gorgeous claw foot bath tub, had a HOMEMADE breakfast made for us courtesy of Bailey and the CUTEST table set up, was able to use a "BRIDE" mug for my coffee and had all of my worries taken care of. The house itself was perfect because everyone was able to get ready there. All the girls got ready upstairs in the Bridal Suite and the boys got ready on the 2nd floor...so we were able to be together but we didn't ruin the surprise of seeing one another. It was also so much fun to watch everyone get everything set up and the house is absolutely gorgeous so our pictures are stunning! Bailey and her team made us feel like we were the only people she cared about and even with the last minute down pour of rain (literally 20 minutes before I was supposed to walk down the aisle) they made sure everything was perfect. I cannot say enough good things about them and I am eternally grateful for them because they made a day that I waited 10 years for (yes, we dated for 10 years before getting married) better than I could have ever even imagined!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Clayton · Married on 05/28/2017

Awesome venue, great help and wedding was incredible here.

Sent on 06/16/2017