The Bradford Reviews

60 | New Hill, NC

60 Reviews for The Bradford

60 The Bradford Reviews

Kelsey · Getting married on 12/31/2018

I can’t day enough great things about this venue. Not only is it a beautiful, magical place to get married, the employees of the Bradford put their time in to make sure you have the wedding of your dreams. I can’t recommend this place enough!

Emily · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Experience

From our initial tour to our wedding night, The Bradford exceeded all of our expectations! It was the easiest choice to pick this venue since it’s so beautiful and has such a variety of spaces to work with. The entire team is friendly, accommodating, and welcoming, which made us feel right at home. We chose the Friday and Saturday package, so the bridesmaids could all stay overnight, and it was such a sweet addition to our weekend. It even rained on our wedding day, and the venue accommodated a rain plan flawlessly. We truly can’t thank The Bradford team enough, and we so look forward to recommending them to everyone.

Ashlee · Married on 09/22/2018

Having my wedding at the Bradford was one of my easiest decisions during the planning process. Dana and Maggie are exceptional and make you feel accommodated the moment you and your family arrive.
    We used the new ceremony space in the front garden which was stunning. We also stayed the night which was so convenient and added to the perfect wedding experience. Everyone who stayed overnight got a beautiful and yummy breakfast in the morning which was the best! They made us feel so stress-free which is all I wanted!
    My guests are still talking about how gorgeous the venue was and how incredible the entire team was. Since the space was so versatile I was able to dream big and really make it my own. I can't imagine getting married anywhere else and I hope to use the Bradford for more events in the future!

• Debora

Debora · Married on 08/26/2018

My husband and I looked at a ton of wedding venues in the area and when we drove into The Bradford, we immediately fell in love. It's absolutely beautiful, charming, and the staff are so so nice, flexible and fun to work with. And the price is very fair for what you get and they are very upfront and honest about the fees and charges. The location is also great because it's out in the country so it's quiet and cool. There's also plenty of parking. We are so happy we decided to have our wedding there! And, we highly recommend paying a bit extra to spend the night there with your wedding party the night before the wedding. My bridesmaids and I had a lot of fun together and the breakfast Maggie made us was delicious! Also, Maggie was so kind and sweet to us on our wedding day. She checked in with us a few times throughout the day and I could tell she truly loves here job and cares about making the couples who get married there happy.

Samantha · Married on 08/18/2018

Very friendly and extremely helpful! Everyone at the Bradford tries their hardest to make your day the best day ever! They definitely succeeded for me.

The Bradford 2
    The Bradford 3

Erin · Married on 05/27/2018

I loved everything about having the Bradford as our wedding venue. We had our ceremony in the side garden followed by a cocktail hour in the house and a reception on the back terrace. The staff was a gem to work with as they were both professional and personable from day one! I was able to change the layout of the reception several times leading up to the wedding and the staff was really flexible. The staff was always willing to offer advice and make sure my dreams came true! If you are looking for an elegant and gorgeous venue, the Bradford is the perfect venue for you!

Lauren · Married on 05/26/2018

We absolutely love The Bradford. From the moment we got engaged and looked at venues, we knew we wanted to get married there. We love how close it is to the Raleigh area but you don't get the city feel. It truly looks like something out of a fairy tale. The team there also goes above and beyond to make your wedding perfect. I love the great bones of this venue too so that you can make it your own. The morning of the wedding we had to change the whole set up due to weather and they totally made it happen. We had our bridesmaid brunch there Friday morning and our rehearsal dinner. The bridesmaids and me stayed there the night of the wedding which i loved because it was nice to just wake up there and be relaxed. Maggie made us breakfast and even had a mimosa bar for us. My husband and i even got to stay there the night of the wedding which was the coolest thing! How many people get to say that?!

The Bradford 4
    The Bradford 5

Jenny · Married on 04/21/2018

We had the best possible experience with the Bradford!

Marsha · Married on 04/15/2018

Amazing ... absolutely amazing location, amazing staff and attention to detail. We would recommend this to anyone looking for an outdoor/indoor event. They have a back-up plan for rain that worked amazing for us and accommodated 130 guests. With a little creativity, the wedding was awesome. You won't be disappointed!

Kim · Married on 04/14/2018

Our event from touring the first day to the wedding was a pleasure! The Bradford is THE best place for an event!

The Bradford 6

Elise · Married on 12/22/2017

Bailey and her team are amazing! She was always there to answer any question that I needed. The venue itself is absolutely incredible. Many of my guests said that it was the prettiest wedding venue they had ever seen. I would pick my venue again and again.

Ellie · Married on 10/14/2017

"Oh my gosh, your venue was BEAUTIFUL!" - What every person has said to us about our wedding! When I first got engaged and was looking for venues, I never imagined I'd find something like the Bradford so close to Raleigh/Durham. It's truly a hidden gem! When my fiance and I first drove up for our tour, we immediately knew we found "the one!" I also never thought it would be within budget, but it is an amazing value for the price. The unique thing about The Bradford, besides the STUNNING white brick, flower gardens, and hanging lights on the terrace (these totally stole my heart!), is that it's an actual house with room to sleep 20 people. There was enough room for all of my bridesmaids to stay and have a sleepover the night before the wedding, so to me that was invaluable! The Bradford staff are absolutely amazing and they have everything down to a science. They even have an in-house wedding planning service, C&D Events, and floral designers, Bushel & Peck, so it was the trifecta of goodness! The girls we worked with, Bailey and Becca are the most genuine, fun, sweetest and kindest girls! They made me feel so special and they really captured my vision flawlessly. They entire weekend of our wedding went off perfectly without a hitch! We are so glad we picked The Bradford! We've received an enormous amount of compliments and I truly don't think I would have been happier anywhere else. :)

The Bradford 7
    The Bradford 14
    The Bradford 15
    The Bradford 16

Bridgett · Married on 10/01/2017

The Bradford was a dream! Along with the team there! Bailey was amazing to work with and was always so accommodating and responsive. I would highly suggest this venue. We received so many compliments on how gorgeous the venue was. We are sooooo happy that we chose to celebrate our marriage with our friends and family at the Bradford. We even had people see our pics of it and loved the idea of having their wedding there and we had nothing but praises to share. Definitely one of the best decisions that we made when planning for the most important day of our lives. ❤️

Sent on 10/15/2017

The Bradford's reply:

Thank you Bridgett! You were a joy to work with and such a BEAUTIFUL Bride! Happy Marriage!

Meredith · Married on 09/23/2017

We fell in love with the Bradford from the second we got out there and Bailey was simply amazing! The Bradford team was great with communicating and answering any questions. The venue itself is gorgeous and they keep adding new amenities - the bridal suite was perfect for me and my bridesmaids to get ready in. All of our guests commented on how beautiful the venue was and kept asking how we found it. We loved it so much, we even featured a watercolor portrait of it on our invitations. We would pick the Bradford 100 times over - thank you so much Bailey and team!

Sent on 10/16/2017

The Bradford's reply:

Meredith, thank you! I absolutely adored you and your wedding! Happy Marriage!

katherine · Married on 09/22/2017

I couldn't have asked for a better group of people to help make our special day so grand. Bailey and the rest of the staff were amazing and easy to work with. I highly recommend this venue to anyone in the Raleigh/ Durham area that is looking for outdoor venue that is convenient to locate and still leaves you feeling like you are in the middle of nature.

Sarah · Married on 09/17/2017

The venue was gorgeous! Bailey and her team were all wonderful.

Natalie · Married on 07/09/2017

The Bradford is a magical place for a wedding. My husband and I were beyond pleased the customer service The Bradford provided. They promotely responded to our initial inquiry and it was easy to set up a tour of the venue. Booing this venue also gave us easy access to the rental companies we used to decorate for the wedding. The Bradford was also very flexible in incorporating vendors that were not on their approved list. My husband and I had food truck cater our wedding and we had no problems coordinating that with the Bradford.

Karlie · Married on 06/24/2017

We never even visited another wedding site--we were hooked from the start. From the outside, the Bradford looks like a beautiful French Country Estate--the side garden was the perfect location for our small, intimate wedding and the back terrace provided an elegant backdrop of an evening of dancing & celebration. To top it all off, the Bradford has the most amazing space for Brides to prep for their big day. Their Bridal Suite is equipped with it's own mini cooler ;), bathroom, day beds, and vanities---the perfect spot for brides and their maids to get ready together!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Karlie, thank you! Happy marriage to you and Matt! #caintrainintherain

Brooke · Married on 06/19/2017

We got married on a Monday in June and it could not have been more perfect! I decided that we wanted to stay at the house the night before which was an absolute life saver! On my wedding day, I woke up and took an amazing bath in the gorgeous claw foot bath tub, had a HOMEMADE breakfast made for us courtesy of Bailey and the CUTEST table set up, was able to use a "BRIDE" mug for my coffee and had all of my worries taken care of. The house itself was perfect because everyone was able to get ready there. All the girls got ready upstairs in the Bridal Suite and the boys got ready on the 2nd floor...so we were able to be together but we didn't ruin the surprise of seeing one another. It was also so much fun to watch everyone get everything set up and the house is absolutely gorgeous so our pictures are stunning! Bailey and her team made us feel like we were the only people she cared about and even with the last minute down pour of rain (literally 20 minutes before I was supposed to walk down the aisle) they made sure everything was perfect. I cannot say enough good things about them and I am eternally grateful for them because they made a day that I waited 10 years for (yes, we dated for 10 years before getting married) better than I could have ever even imagined!

Clayton · Married on 05/28/2017

Awesome venue, great help and wedding was incredible here.

Kelly · Married on 05/27/2017

The Bradford is gorgeous and gave us so many options to make our day perfect! Bailey was fabulous to work with and everyone was great!

Natalie · Married on 05/13/2017

The Bradford was my dream venue. I can't say enough positive things about it. The new bridal suite is to die for and we had so much fun getting ready there. The Bradford has many beautiful options for ceremony/reception locations. I was so grateful to have chosen the Bradford as our venue when the weather was calling for rain. We were able to rent a tent a few days before the wedding and had the ballroom as a rain plan as well. It definitely helped put me at ease knowing we had a back-up plan that was still gorgeous and romantic. Bailey is so sweet and was great to work with- you can tell she genuinely cares about you and making your wedding day run as smooth as possible. I would highly recommend the Bradford!

Taylor · Married on 04/15/2017

So, I made the mistake of touring The Bradford FIRST in searching for a wedding venue. Well, nothing compared after that! I fell in love with this beautiful french country house. The manager, Bailey, was a dream to work with. She has a very infectious personality and was super accommodating. Our wedding night was nothing short of magical with beautiful weather under the market lights. Just as I had envisioned it. My bridesmaids and I chose the package to spend the night the Friday before and we woke up to a delicious breakfast served my Bailey, that included mimosas! It was such an awesome start to one of the best days of my life!! The Bradford will always hold a special place in my heart. It's a must see!

Taylor and Greg

Bridgett · Married on 04/15/2017

The Bradford was a dream! Along with the team there! Bailey was amazing to work with and was always so accommodating and responsive. I would highly suggest this venue. We received so many compliments on how gorgeous the venue was. We are sooooo happy that we chose to celebrate our marriage with our friends and family at the Bradford. We even had people see our pics of it and loved the idea of having their wedding there and we had nothing but praises to share. Definitely one of the best decisions that we made when planning for the most important day of our lives. ??