The Bradford Reviews

The Bradford 5
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/28/2019

Dream wedding venue!

We can't say enough how much we loved the Bradford. This was hands down the most beautiful venue we saw and we fell in love with it right away. The Bradford team was such a joy to work with throughout wedding planning and made our wedding weekend an absolute dream. Staying overnight with our bridal party was a blast and spending our wedding night there was the best. We wish we could move in forever!

Sent on 10/13/2019

The Bradford's reply:

Sweet Amanda, you know we wish you all could move in too! Every step of the process with you and Jacob was filled with so many laughs and joy! We will miss these moments but are so excited as you start this next chapter!

xo
    Maggie + Sarah

Aly Crabtree · Married on 08/03/2019

Incredible!

The Bradford is incredible! The staff is amazing and truly went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for our wedding day. Maggie was so sweet and always willing to help in any way she could throughout the entire planning process. The venue itself is gorgeous and the space is able to be used in many different ways. We are so happy we chose The Bradford for our big day!

Sent on 09/30/2019

The Bradford's reply:

Aly! Your Wedding Day was absolutely unforgettable--not only because it was beautiful but because we got to see two of the most amazing people get married in our space! You and Jared are so special to us and wish you all the happiness in the world!
    Maggie + Sarah
  • Christina

Christina Hemphill · Married on 06/29/2019

BEAUTIFUL VENUE - high value for price!

The Bradford took my breath away! I traveled to North Carolina for my wedding, and had not seen the venue before the wedding weekend (it was recommended to me by my wedding planner). The Bradford TOOK. MY. BREATH. AWAY. The venue was gorgeous, and the bedrooms and bridal suite upstairs were far more beautiful than anything I could've imagined. The Bradford easily made the entire aesthetic of our wedding!

Sent on 07/21/2019

The Bradford's reply:

Christina! What a joy it was to be a part of your day and our hearts are so happy reading your sweet words! :) Congratulations!!

Sarah & Maggie

Hannah · Married on 06/01/2019

Incredible venue!

We got married at The Bradford in June, and we could not have asked for a better venue! Everything was beautiful, and the staff was incredible. Everyone we worked with leading up to the day and on the day-of is responsive, professional, and just delightful. Loved this venue!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Hannah,
    Thank you SO much for choosing The Bradford! Your wedding was a day we will never forget + you were a dream to work with! We wish you + Alex the best! :)

Sarah + Maggie
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 05/26/2019

The absolute best

This venue and team made our wedding a total dream. The space is such a great canvas to throw your vision on. For me, there was also a personal connection as it is near my hometown and my college campus, Chapel Hill. We had our ceremony on the side of the house, and our reception on the tiled patio. It was a hot, late spring day, but totally worth it. The hubs and I also stayed there the night of the wedding. It was so nice to take the heels off and not have to think about going somewhere else for the night. The Bradford is a gem, I wish we could have stayed longer!

The Bradford 6
    The Bradford 11
    The Bradford 12
    Sent on 07/16/2019

The Bradford's reply:

Paige, we wish you could have stayed longer too!! Every step of the process with you was so fun and we were ecstatic to have been a part of it with you and Michael! Your day blew us away! :)

Maggie & Sarah
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 05/18/2019

A dream wedding!

Couldn’t have imagined anything more beautiful. It was absolutely gorgeous and the girls there are so nice to work with. My guests were blown away by how beautiful the ceremony and reception were. Highly recommend Amanda Blair By Design as your planner too! She and the Bradford go hand in hand!

Sent on 06/03/2019

The Bradford's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Jackie! We absolutely loved every part of your wedding & are so happy you chose The Bradford! Congratulations to you & Charlie! :)

Deborah Hitchings · Married on 04/14/2019

THE Best!!

My husband and I loved getting married at the Bradford! Obviously, the venue speaks for itself. It is so beautiful and filled with character and charm! We new very quickly after visiting we wanted to get married there. After meeting with Maggie and Sarah we felt even more confident we made the perfect choice! They take time to get to know each couple and really understand the vision of their wedding. They were also so quick to answer any questions that I had and I felt like they were very invested in our wedding! The day of they were so helpful and kind working to make everything run so smoothly. We felt so lucky to work with such an awesome team!

The Bradford 13
    The Bradford 14
    The Bradford 15
    Sent on 07/12/2019

The Bradford's reply:

Deborah, we feel SO lucky to have been a part of the journey with you and even luckier to be there to see two amazing people get married :) You hold such a special place in our hearts!

xoxo,
    Maggie & Sarah
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 04/06/2019

Beautiful venue! Simple and elegant.

Picking the venue for our wedding was probably the easiest decision we made! We attended a friend's wedding in 2017 and knew in the back of our mind's this would be our venue as well. We loved the fact that its fairly new, it was literally created to be a wedding venue. The bridal suite is GORGEOUS, perfect for getting ready with your maids. The new groom's suite is also just as spectacular - the boys enjoyed drinking, playing games, it even had a TV too. The terrace is probably our favorite - we danced all night under the lights. Maggie was especially helpful and flexible - ensuring we had everything taken care of leading pu to the event, quickly answering all of our questions! It was about 25 minutes away from downtown Raleigh, which was nice, it felt like we had a ton of space. Would definitely recommend this venue!

Sent on 04/19/2019

The Bradford's reply:

We LOVE that your Bradford journey started at your friend's wedding and brought you back to us! When Dana and Courtney built the Bradford it is stories like these that they envisioned. From the moment I met you you, Braden, Tommy & Julie I knew your wedding was going to be nothing short of beautiful. It was that and so much more! Thank you for trusting us to host such a special day!!
    Maggie

Taylor · Married on 03/23/2019

Love at First Sight

The Bradford was the perfect venue. We did everything there from getting ready, to staying the night. From the second my (now) husband and I drove up the driveway for our tour we knew that’s where we wanted to begin the rest of our lives. Our families loved it as well. It was perfect.

Sent on 04/06/2019

The Bradford's reply:

Thank you for the sweet words and for choosing us to be a part of such a special day for you and Devin! We loved being a part of every moment and are so excited for the newest chapter of your lives! :)

Dana · Married on 03/23/2019

Simply Elegant!!

The Bradford was everything!! My daughter and son-in-law knew from the moment they stepped foot in The Bradford that it was the perfect venue. The quaint setting was perfect for a 125 person guest list. The service from the staff was nothing short of professional - I highly recommend this venue!!

Sent on 04/08/2019

The Bradford's reply:

We can't thank your family enough for being so wonderful to work with! We can genuinely say we loved every second of that day and every second we got to spend with you all before it!

Kelsey · Married on 12/31/2018

I can’t day enough great things about this venue. Not only is it a beautiful, magical place to get married, the employees of the Bradford put their time in to make sure you have the wedding of your dreams. I can’t recommend this place enough!

Sent on 09/14/2018
  • Cassie

Cassie · Married on 11/17/2018

Phenomenal experience with The Bradford!

Everything about The Bradford is amazing! First, the service is impeccable. Dana and her crew are so helpful, responsive and on top of things. They were super friendly as well, which made the wedding planning process so much fun. Second, The Bradford itself is gorgeous and versatile. It is a very intimate venue, and there are endless ways to personalize the space to tailor it to your style. The house serves as a beautiful backdrop for pictures, and there are plenty of spaces for ceremony, cocktail hour, a dance floor and seating arrangements. Also, Dana and co. have done a fantastic job establishing relationships with vendors in the Raleigh area -- each vendor we worked with were super familiar with The Bradford. That makes a HUGE difference.

In sum, we LOVED The Bradford-- it was the perfect spot for such a great price. Highly recommend it to brides looking for a flexible, intimate, beautiful venue!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Emily · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Experience

From our initial tour to our wedding night, The Bradford exceeded all of our expectations! It was the easiest choice to pick this venue since it’s so beautiful and has such a variety of spaces to work with. The entire team is friendly, accommodating, and welcoming, which made us feel right at home. We chose the Friday and Saturday package, so the bridesmaids could all stay overnight, and it was such a sweet addition to our weekend. It even rained on our wedding day, and the venue accommodated a rain plan flawlessly. We truly can’t thank The Bradford team enough, and we so look forward to recommending them to everyone.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Ashlee · Married on 09/22/2018

Having my wedding at the Bradford was one of my easiest decisions during the planning process. Dana and Maggie are exceptional and make you feel accommodated the moment you and your family arrive.
    We used the new ceremony space in the front garden which was stunning. We also stayed the night which was so convenient and added to the perfect wedding experience. Everyone who stayed overnight got a beautiful and yummy breakfast in the morning which was the best! They made us feel so stress-free which is all I wanted!
    My guests are still talking about how gorgeous the venue was and how incredible the entire team was. Since the space was so versatile I was able to dream big and really make it my own. I can't imagine getting married anywhere else and I hope to use the Bradford for more events in the future!

Sent on 10/08/2018
  • Debora

Debora · Married on 08/26/2018

My husband and I looked at a ton of wedding venues in the area and when we drove into The Bradford, we immediately fell in love. It's absolutely beautiful, charming, and the staff are so so nice, flexible and fun to work with. And the price is very fair for what you get and they are very upfront and honest about the fees and charges. The location is also great because it's out in the country so it's quiet and cool. There's also plenty of parking. We are so happy we decided to have our wedding there! And, we highly recommend paying a bit extra to spend the night there with your wedding party the night before the wedding. My bridesmaids and I had a lot of fun together and the breakfast Maggie made us was delicious! Also, Maggie was so kind and sweet to us on our wedding day. She checked in with us a few times throughout the day and I could tell she truly loves here job and cares about making the couples who get married there happy.

Sent on 09/06/2018

Samantha · Married on 08/18/2018

Very friendly and extremely helpful! Everyone at the Bradford tries their hardest to make your day the best day ever! They definitely succeeded for me.

The Bradford 16
    The Bradford 17
    Sent on 09/20/2018

Erin · Married on 05/27/2018

I loved everything about having the Bradford as our wedding venue. We had our ceremony in the side garden followed by a cocktail hour in the house and a reception on the back terrace. The staff was a gem to work with as they were both professional and personable from day one! I was able to change the layout of the reception several times leading up to the wedding and the staff was really flexible. The staff was always willing to offer advice and make sure my dreams came true! If you are looking for an elegant and gorgeous venue, the Bradford is the perfect venue for you!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/26/2018

We absolutely love The Bradford. From the moment we got engaged and looked at venues, we knew we wanted to get married there. We love how close it is to the Raleigh area but you don't get the city feel. It truly looks like something out of a fairy tale. The team there also goes above and beyond to make your wedding perfect. I love the great bones of this venue too so that you can make it your own. The morning of the wedding we had to change the whole set up due to weather and they totally made it happen. We had our bridesmaid brunch there Friday morning and our rehearsal dinner. The bridesmaids and me stayed there the night of the wedding which i loved because it was nice to just wake up there and be relaxed. Maggie made us breakfast and even had a mimosa bar for us. My husband and i even got to stay there the night of the wedding which was the coolest thing! How many people get to say that?!

The Bradford 18
    The Bradford 19
    Sent on 06/26/2018

Jenny · Married on 04/21/2018

We had the best possible experience with the Bradford!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Marsha · Married on 04/15/2018

Amazing ... absolutely amazing location, amazing staff and attention to detail. We would recommend this to anyone looking for an outdoor/indoor event. They have a back-up plan for rain that worked amazing for us and accommodated 130 guests. With a little creativity, the wedding was awesome. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Kim · Married on 04/14/2018

Our event from touring the first day to the wedding was a pleasure! The Bradford is THE best place for an event!

The Bradford 20
    Sent on 04/27/2018

Elise · Married on 12/22/2017

Bailey and her team are amazing! She was always there to answer any question that I needed. The venue itself is absolutely incredible. Many of my guests said that it was the prettiest wedding venue they had ever seen. I would pick my venue again and again.

Sent on 02/22/2018
  • Ana

Ana · Married on 11/18/2017

OMG where do I start?? The Bradford is absolutely amazing! When we started looking for a venue the Bradford was the first and ONLY venue we looked at. As soon as my husband and I drove up for our tour with Bailey we knew this was our venue no questions asked! The whole venue is absolutely beautiful but when I was told that we were able to do the Friday-Saturday package and sleep there Friday night, I was sold ALL over again! When we booked the Bradford their bridal suite wasn't there yet, I was so eager to see when it was done. I was so excited when I had to meet my planner there for a meeting, because that meant I would see it before the wedding. I have 3 girls and knew we could have the PERFECT sleepover the night before, and that is exactly what we did.
    The Bradford’s staff is absolutely amazing, especially Bailey. You can tell she has been doing this for a while and loves her job. She was so sweet and fun to work with, anytime I had a question I would call her and she would point me in the right direction! Our wedding day went off perfectly without a hitch! All our guests complimented us on our beautiful venue, we are beyond happy that we choice The Bradford. I don’t think I would have been happier anywhere else! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

The Bradford 21
    Sent on 12/04/2017

The Bradford's reply:

Sweet Ana! Thank you for the kind words. Your wedding was so lovely and fun. Happy Marriage!

Ellie · Married on 10/14/2017

"Oh my gosh, your venue was BEAUTIFUL!" - What every person has said to us about our wedding! When I first got engaged and was looking for venues, I never imagined I'd find something like the Bradford so close to Raleigh/Durham. It's truly a hidden gem! When my fiance and I first drove up for our tour, we immediately knew we found "the one!" I also never thought it would be within budget, but it is an amazing value for the price. The unique thing about The Bradford, besides the STUNNING white brick, flower gardens, and hanging lights on the terrace (these totally stole my heart!), is that it's an actual house with room to sleep 20 people. There was enough room for all of my bridesmaids to stay and have a sleepover the night before the wedding, so to me that was invaluable! The Bradford staff are absolutely amazing and they have everything down to a science. They even have an in-house wedding planning service, C&D Events, and floral designers, Bushel & Peck, so it was the trifecta of goodness! The girls we worked with, Bailey and Becca are the most genuine, fun, sweetest and kindest girls! They made me feel so special and they really captured my vision flawlessly. They entire weekend of our wedding went off perfectly without a hitch! We are so glad we picked The Bradford! We've received an enormous amount of compliments and I truly don't think I would have been happier anywhere else. :)

The Bradford 22
    The Bradford 30
    The Bradford 31
    Sent on 11/30/2017

Bridgett · Married on 10/01/2017

The Bradford was a dream! Along with the team there! Bailey was amazing to work with and was always so accommodating and responsive. I would highly suggest this venue. We received so many compliments on how gorgeous the venue was. We are sooooo happy that we chose to celebrate our marriage with our friends and family at the Bradford. We even had people see our pics of it and loved the idea of having their wedding there and we had nothing but praises to share. Definitely one of the best decisions that we made when planning for the most important day of our lives. ❤️

Sent on 10/15/2017

The Bradford's reply:

Thank you Bridgett! You were a joy to work with and such a BEAUTIFUL Bride!
    Happy Marriage!