20 Reviews for The Bradberries

Vocals (1)
Willing to Travel (1)
Lighting (1)
20 The Bradberries Reviews

We got married in October of 2017. Brad and the guys were absolutely amazing! They put our reception over the top and kept it rocking all night long! Very easy to work with, quick to respond and extremely professional. They were able to help us make our reception the amazing party it was!

Profile Picture Tom, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

There are not enough words in my vocabulary to accurately praise "The Bradberries"! We hired them to play our wedding that took place in September of 2017, and from the very beginning, they were an absolute pleasure to work with. While searching for entertainment for the night, a friend recommended them and after reading very positive reviews on several sites and talking with people who have seen them perform, it was a no brainer to hire them for the reception even before we had seen them perform. And they absolutely did not disappoint!

When we speak to people who attended, the band is always the first thing they mention. Everything from hiring them in the very beginning to when Brad took off the last of his oversized gimmicky hats at the end of the night was professional, personal, entertaining and was a huge part of making our day one that won’t ever be forgotten.

We have seen them several times since they played our reception, and they always take the time to at least say “hi” and even throw some comments out to the crowd and at us before playing the songs they learned for our reception. If you’re looking for a group to entertain a crowd, with incredible music and energy, you will be missing out if you don’t choose the Bradberries! I cannot recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

We had the bradberries play for our daughters wedding. We had seen them play at J. Patrick's in Perrysburg several times. They played great music and they always filled the dance floor.
We knew that we were hiring a good band, we did not know that we were hiring a great group of people. They were professional, supportive and key to making the wedding a great success.
They made sure we got the songs we wanted, they worked with us to insure the schedule was correct, they paid attention to our cues. When we dropped the ball by not getting back to them they reminded us of what they needed to make sure their part would be flawless.
For the bridal dance they learned "Somebody to love" by queen and nailed it.
It was a joy working with people who wanted to make the wedding successful as much as we did.
We will always have a warm spot in our hearts for the Bradberries. Thanks !
Dan and Beth Swiler

Profile Picture Beth, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

I’m so happy we chose the Bradberries to perform at our wedding!! They sound amazing and play such a large variety of songs that everyone was able to enjoy and dance to. We also loved that they learned 2 songs we chose and also played the piano during our cocktail hour. Brad was so responsive during the wedding planning process and was very helpful along the way. He really helped set the timeline of the night and kept everything going as planned with emceeing, which was so helpful! I highly recommend the Bradberries – one of our best decisions in the planning process!!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

This was the best money spent for our wedding. They completely made the night.... ditch the dj and get the Bradberries!

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

We hired The Bradberries for our engagement party and they were absolutely perfect. Their musical catalog is extensive and they played something for everybody. They are definitely one of our favorite bands!

Profile Picture John, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Bradberries are a great band. Communication was quick, everything was professional, they have a good song selection, and they are a lot of fun during the event. Would recommend over and over again!

Profile Picture Zane, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Brad and his band are extremely entertaining. We first saw them perform at the Harbor Inn & Ale in Bolles Harbor, MI. My friends and I danced all night, so I decided they needed to perform at our marriage celebration! They were extremely accommodating and asked about song preferences, dress attire (I love their hats!) and anything else that would make our party memorable. And it definitely was! I never left the dance floor. Thank you The Bradberries for providing the soundtrack to my marriage celebration. I will definitely come and see you play anytime!

Profile Picture Alexis, 9/17/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Band

We couldn't have asked for better entertainment for our wedding!!! They were very professional and had everyone dancing the entire time!! We still have guests talking about how good the band was!!! Scott also did the music for our ceremony and did an amazing job! Brad was very helpful in planning the reception as well.....he spent a great deal of time making sure everything went smoothly :) I would HIGHLY recommend the Bradberries!!

Profile Picture Virginia, 8/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, Entertainer

The Bradberries were awesome! They livened up the party and had everyone out on the dance floor. They are great musicians, perfect for a wedding! They even learned two songs for us from our favorite band!! Also very professional to work with...highly recommend!

Profile Picture Andrea, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Bradberries were one of the prime reasons our wedding reception was amazing. They add high energy and fun for guests of all ages. Our main goal was to get everyone dancing and having fun, and hiring The Bradberries made that goal an easy achievement. Their song range is incredibly impressive, and they played everything from Polkas to modern pop. Every guest is still raving about how much fun they had and how great the band was.

Brad was very flexible and responsive. He really helped organize our reception and I could tell he's very experienced with weddings. He emceed the reception very well and kept things moving. If we had to do things over again, we wouldn't hesitate to hire The Bradberries - they were worth every cent!!

Profile Picture Glen, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Brad was wonderful to work with. He was very quick to respond to our questions. We received so many compliments about the band during the evening and well after the wedding!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We absolutely loved having the Bradberries as our band. They provided music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception - which required 3 different set-ups. The Bradberries also made sure that our officiants were "mic-ed" properly and that everyone giving a toast was comfortable using the microphone. Additionally, the Bradberries provided lighting. This is something that we completely overlooked and were incredibly pleased that the band did not! Not only did we (bride and groom) have a blast dancing all night, so did all of our guests. The dance floor was packed all night with guests of every age - they certainly play something for everyone. I could not recommend a better wedding band. They were not only completely organized and professional, but made our night absolutely unforgettable!

Profile Picture Natalie, 3/12/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

I was sold on these guys the first time I saw them play at a Mud Hens game. I made the decision to hire them for my wedding, and it was plain to see that it was an excellent decision to do so. Their sound, talent, and enthusiasm had everyone talking both during and after the reception. The bonus is the fact they were very responsive, professional, and a pleasure to do business with. I went pretty outside of the box with my requests, and they were happy to oblige, and sounded great doing so. A+++.

Profile Picture Jeremy, 5/30/15, 2 Reviews

Profile Picture Jeremy, 5/30/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Absolutely wonderful to work with Brad! The Band created the perfect party atmosphere for my daughter's wedding. I had been to a wedding last August and knew right away I'd like this band for my party!!!

Profile Picture Mary Ann, 5/16/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

My husband and I really wanted to find a fun and energetic band that would appeal to all age ranges for our wedding. We recognized that a band can really make or break a wedding reception, and we wanted to ensure that we spent some time researching them before we picked one. We booked the Bradberries after meeting them at a bridal show in Toledo. We were very impressed with this band from the beginning. One of the first things we noticed about them was how personable, funny, and genuine they all are. It also helped that their wedding playlist is very extensive. It covers everything from the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, and today, and includes various genres. After we booked them, we went to see them play at a local venue to get song ideas, and not only did they remember our names, but they also remembered all of the details of our event. They really made us feel like we were not just another client to them, and that impressed us. Brad was very responsive to emails and inquiries and always responded to our questions/requests immediately, in a very professional manner. They were also flexible with all of our song selections and didn't even bat an eye when I sent them an organized list of requests. They even learned two songs for us. We wondered how many people would dance at the wedding. Well, we shouldn't have worried about that! Almost every person danced the night away! From teenagers to grandparents, and every age in between, the dance floor was packed the entire night from the moment they started playing. At one point, I saw only two people sitting in their seats. The emcee services were also flawless. The band provided live piano music during our cocktail hour, which our guests loved, as well. The best part about all of this? They are very reasonably priced! It was money well-spent, and we would pick them all over again, given the chance. In fact, we are trying to think of another event we can host so that we can hire them again! We highly recommend this band.

Profile Picture User3832302, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

We booked The Bradberries for our daughter's wedding. She lives in Charlotte, and the wedding was in Toledo. We had checked out bands for her and booked the Bradberries after hearing them several times. We were not disappointed at all on the night of the wedding! They were awesome! Everyone was dancing! From all of the bridal party and friends to our friends-everyone loved them! They did an excellent job running the show that night-from intros, cake cutting, etc. They also provide live piano music during the cocktail hour. Brad is very responsive and professional. We couldn't have found a better band! We would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture User3697083, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Bradberries are a fantastic band. They not only rocked our wedding but they learned all the songs we asked them to learn and played them perfectly. I would highly reccomend this band to anyone who is looking for a great show that will keep the party going all night and have everyone out on the dance floor!!!!

Profile Picture Josh, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

There are only good things that can be said about The Bradberries. From the first meeting with Brad until the night of the wedding things went smoothly. The band was fun, energetic, and organized. They really got our guests out onto the dance floor and kept the fun going all night. They were flexible with our requests (we asked them to learn a few songs for us). Without a doubt we would recommend The Bradberries!

Profile Picture User4258728, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews