The Bowery Reviews

The Bowery 2
The Bowery 3
The Bowery 4

Kurtis Lam · Getting married on 09/04/2020

Perfect place for your wedding!

So if you're reading this then that means you're engaged and preparing to get married! So congratulations! My wife (so cool to say) and I got married at the Bowery and it wasn't everything that we had hoped for in a venue..It was definitely so much more than we expected! Jessica and her staff were absolutely amazing and so fun to work with! They made everything easier for my bride and I. Here are some of the things that made our experience so amazing.
    1. Jessica was very good at communicating with us. She always got back to me on my questions the same day. No matter how many different times I emailed her.
    2. The venue is absolutely gorgeous! They are very accommodating to whatever your vision might be for your special day. They have a lot of add-ons that you can pay for IF you decide you want them. I think it helps keep the cost lower and you don't pay for things that don't fit with what you want.
    3. You can have the ceremony inside or outside. It will be beautiful either way.
    4. Jessica and her staff really love what they do and care about your day. Jessica was running into town to get a coffee the day of our ceremony and she offered to pick up our doughnuts for us on her way back. That meant a lot to me and I appreciated the amazing service.
    I could keep going. But my wife is telling me to stop writing a story or no one will read it. If you have made it this far. I encourage you to check this amazing place out. You will not be disappointed!
    -Kurchelle

The Bowery 5
    The Bowery 6
    The Bowery 7
    The Bowery 8
    Sent on 05/12/2019

Ann Birkinbine · Married on 08/09/2019

Amazing Owners, Amazing Space!

Wow! What an incredible experience we had getting married at The Bowery. It is such a unique space in a gorgeous, idyllic setting. We couldn’t have been happier with Jessica and Dusty, who were so accommodating and sweet throughout our planning process. Our guests spent the entire night commenting on how beautiful the space was and how friendly everyone at The Bowery was. We can’t recommend this venue enough. Thank you for everything, Jessica and Dusty!

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla Cao · Married on 07/26/2019

Exceptional!

Jessica was an amazing person to work with. Her venue is beyond beautiful and she does everything to help make your day perfect. 11/10 would recommend.

Sent on 08/05/2019

Lynsey Kramer · Married on 07/06/2019

Perfect Place to Get Married!

Our wedding this weekend was even better than we could have hoped! Not only is the venue BEAUTIFUL, but Jessica and her team were so great! Jessica was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process and her and her team worked so hard on the wedding day to make sure it was perfect for my husband and me. They handled everything like professionals and checked in on us throughout the whole night to make sure we had everything we needed! We have nothing but amazing things to say about The Bowery!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Katie · Married on 06/29/2019

Jessica and The Bowery are truly amazing!

The Bowery Barn and it’s owner Jessica, were probably the best decision we made for our wedding venue. All of our guests commented on how beautiful the venue was. Jessica’s hard work truly shows in the venue. The staff as well was amazingly nice. The ceremony and reception went perfectly smooth. Jessica has great communication throughout the whole wedding process; from the day of booking to the day of the wedding. Both my husband and I just loved her down to earth personality. The venue is just so beautiful. We booked our wedding before the Bowery was even finished and I am soooooo glad we chose it for our special day. Great for rustic photographs and a great place for awesome memories! Thanks Bowery!!!

Love,
    Katie and Jon

Sent on 07/15/2019

Kaylee · Married on 08/18/2018

The Bowery Barn is a magical venue! The grounds are breathtaking and create a warm, intimate feel for special event. Each space has small touches and gorgeous decor. The owners, Jessica and James are delightful to work with - very organized, accommodating, and helpful. All Bowery Barn staff are committed to creating a dream at their space! HIGHLY recommend it.

Sent on 08/19/2018

Carly G · Married on 07/27/2019

2.4
      1.0
      1.0
      3.0
      3.0

July Wedding Reception - Missed the Mark

We would not recommend booking this vendor.

Sent on 08/04/2019