The Bouqs Co. Reviews

126 | Marina del Rey, CA

126 Reviews for The Bouqs Co.

The Bouqs Co. 1
The Bouqs Co. 7
  • Rowena

Rowena · Married on 09/01/2019

DIY dream!

The Bouqs made the process of ordering flowers so easy. They have varying levels of DIY packages: from choosing every single flower or simply throwing on some ribbons to some pre-assembled bouquets.

We ended somewhere along the middle. We got their DIY intimate package that is meant for 50-75 guests (we had ~100 guests for our backyard wedding) but it ended up being more than enough. In addition, they were able to customize it to fit within our budget and number of people.

From the DIY intimate package we were able to make: 1 bridal bouquet, 5 bridemaids, 3 junior bridesmaids, 1 groom, and 25+ centerpieces (in 12oz mason jars) plus extra to fill 4 x 50ft long green garlands.

In addition, the peach hypercium I had originally ordered ended up with a bad crop and so they replaced it with a neutral/green one that worked perfectly. They also added in some extra flowers at no charge to help add in some of the original color. It was very thoughtful of them!

Would definitely order from them again...will be coming back to them for other showers/parties in the future!

Sent on 09/13/2019
    The Bouqs Co. 8
    The Bouqs Co. 9
  • Kellie

Kellie · Married on 08/23/2019

DIY Passion Package - Blue and White

Bouqs was a breeze to work with. DIYing anything can be stressful around a wedding, but their customer service, and custom package options made this DIY a breeze. Be sure you follow directions on flower care, and watch their videos to make it even easier to DIY your flowers.

Sent on 09/01/2019
    The Bouqs Co. 10
    The Bouqs Co. 11
    The Bouqs Co. 12
    The Bouqs Co. 13
    The Bouqs Co. 14

Celene · Married on 08/10/2019

Perfection!

I really cannot say enough about how fabulous my experience with Bouqs was. I sent an email question - Aimee immediately replied. Every question I had was met with a timely response. I ordered our flowers for my daughter's wedding months in advance. Aimee sent detailed directions about how to handle the flowers when I ordered and then followed up again two weeks before the event. When the flowers shipped, she sent tracking information. The flowers arrived in beautiful condition. The only problem I had is I thought they sent TOO MANY flowers - no way should I have gotten that many for the price I paid! Just amazing! The directions were spot on and the flowers were absolutely gorgeous. We had so many flowers we made extra centerpieces. If you are able to do the flowers yourself, this is simply the best deal out there!

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • Sabrina

Sabrina Baker · Married on 07/20/2019

Affordable Real Flowers

Bouqs made it possible for us to have real flowers at our wedding. The quality of the flowers was incredible and they provide you with a DIY guide to help you figure out how to put your bouquets together.

Sent on 07/31/2019

Eun Lee · Married on 07/20/2019

Flowers on a budget

Great customer service and choices of flowers that were very affordable. Unfortunately, I did not receive them in time but this was more to do with the shipping company and a holiday weekend. The rep I dealt with was extremely apologetic and sweet. I would still work with them.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Danielle · Married on 06/01/2019

Perfect set

It was expertly packaged. Everything I ever wanted and so much more. Really got the best quality for my money and extremely responsive. Blew my expectations out of the water. Love them.

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • lyfe_girl

Lindsie · Married on 06/01/2019

Great experience despite shipping delay!

Working with Bouqs was great. I worked with Samantha, who was a fantastic resource throughout the process. I opted to use their wholesale (not DIY packs or pre-arranged) flowers, and was super pleased by the low minimums and their policy of overnighting new flowers in cases of shipping delays.

I ordered 180 stems of greenery, 80 carnations, 20 spray roses, 120 garden roses, 25 roses, 80 statice, 30 limonium, 20 hypericum, and 10 purple kale for only $828. (I also ordered a garland, 100 more carnations, and 24 more roses from FiftyFlowers to complete my floral designs.)

Everything except 80 stems of ruscus came on time. I will say the shipping process was a bit stressful, as although things were shipped 2 days before they were supposed to get to me, they were in their origin countries until the NIGHT BEFORE and showed an estimated delivery of Friday when they were supposed to be there Wednesday! Cue freak out. But, like I said, nearly everything came Wednesday.

When the ruscus didn't come Wednesday, Bouqs had 80 stems of eucalyptus overnighted just in case. Thankfully, both the extra eucalyptus and the ruscus arrived Thursday morning, so I just ended up with extra greenery!

We spent Friday putting the flowers together into a HUGE bouquet for me, 6 bridesmaid bouquets, a toss bouquet, 10 boutonnieres, 6 corsages, 30 wine bottle centerpieces (just a couple roses and filler flower/greenery in a wine bottle), a few accent centerpieces in bud vases, and a ceremony pedestal vase arrangement.

The flowers lasted beautifully. There was some slight browning on the edges of the garden roses on Saturday (wedding day) despite me having changed the water and given fresh flower food every day, but we just trimmed that off. Everyone commented on how gorgeous our flowers were, and me and my bridesmaids had a huge sense of pride that we had done them ourselves!

Sent on 06/25/2019
    The Bouqs Co. 15
    The Bouqs Co. 16
    The Bouqs Co. 17
    The Bouqs Co. 18

Krista · Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful all the way around!

I worked with Samantha for my wedding flowers. I chose the prearranged blissful package and they were delivered 2 days prior to my wedding. The flowers were perfect, absolutely beautiful and stayed that way for a week!! The whole process with this company was top notch. For the prices you will not get a better product and better customer service.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Nicole · Married on 01/19/2019

Beautiful flowers

We hired Boug's for our wedding day flowers. We were extremely nervous doing so because it's all done online and i have never done that before. Everyone that I emailed with was very nice and helpful and if I had any questions they would be get back to me in a timely manner. Two days before the wedding the flowers were delivered and they were absolutely perfect. I got so many compliments on all the flowers. So glad I went with Boug's, I'll definitely order from them again.

Sent on 02/06/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 11/12/2018

Best choice!

I couldn’t believe the prices of local florists— flowers are beautiful and I wanted real ones at my wedding but I couldn’t fathom spending what the average flower shop charged! I found The Bouqs Co and after exchanging emails and reading reviews, I went ahead and selected the company. I was a little nervous because I do not have a green thumb and I chose the DIY package. I am SO GLAD I did. I had five helpers to arrange the bouquets and we followed the instructions/tutorials to the T and the flowers came out so beautifully!! I saved thousands of dollars with this company and LOVED the results. I would choose The Bouqs Co again and again!!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Mishka · Married on 11/10/2018

Great idea if you’re looking for DIY and inexpensive

We decided to use The Bouqs in order to cut costs. It was a huge savings, the flowers that came were beautiful, and what we received was way more than what we expected. We ended up being able to make so much more than what we originally ordered for! There was a small miscommunication about getting petals, but since we had extra flowers it was not an issue at all. Totally worth it if you have time to put your own flowers together and the space to store them.

Sent on 12/15/2018
    The Bouqs Co. 23
  • Priyanka

Priyanka Patel · Married on 10/28/2018

DIY package

I did a DIY package for my bouquets and I am so glad 8k went with this company. They were very responsive and they tell you every thing up front. The flowers came from California and I live in florida and they arrived packaged very well and fresh! They also bloomed amazing for the day of the wedding!!

Sent on 12/08/2018

larica · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding Flowers

The Bouqs Co. was one of the best choices for my flowers especially for a DIY bride. They had a great selection but I went with a specific color pattern that matched my theme. They arrived in a nice box with instructions on how to care for them till the big day. I was able to then arrange them how I wanted and had plenty left over to place on my tables and decorations. After the wedding, I was able to press them and have them as a keepsake. It was a great investment!

Sent on 11/04/2018
    The Bouqs Co. 24
    The Bouqs Co. 25
    The Bouqs Co. 26
    The Bouqs Co. 27
  • Nicole

Nicole Lee · Married on 10/12/2018

Made the entire process easy!

I am NOT an artistic person and was totally lost when it came to flowers for my wedding. After getting quotes from local florists, I was a bit shell-shocked at the cost of wedding flowers! When I asked for a quote from Bouqs I almost hit the floor from surprise at how much LESS it was.

I worked with Aimee via email and she made the process so easy. I was totally baffled but she pried my tastes out of me and made perfect recommendations. I went with the DIY Passion collection and Aimee customized the order to match the number and look of centerpieces I wanted. She also adapted the color palette perfectly to match our theme.

The flowers arrived a couple days before the wedding and I only had four flowers out of hundreds that we couldn't use. The rest perked up quickly in water. Since it was DIY, my bridesmaids and I had a little flower session. Bouqs provides "recipes" and videos on how to assemble everything and it went SO much better than I thought it would! And it was a little fun bonding time with my ladies.

So if you have a little time to spare and want to save SO much money, I would totally recommend this!

Sent on 10/19/2018
    The Bouqs Co. 28
    The Bouqs Co. 29

Gabrielle · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent choice! Gorgeous flowers, great price!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/29/2018

Bouqs was such a fantastic value, I literally saved thousands of dollars going with them instead of a florist. I went with the Cherish DIY package and it was actually relatively easy to assemble. The one thing I would recommend to all brides is really take the time to read through all the material they send you and ask all your questions up front. Samantha and Aimee were super helpful and patient walking me through it all. They will let you know up front any risks that may happen and the solutions they have. Fortunately we didn't hit any bumps but I appreciated them being up front. We received so many compliments on our flowers and it was extra special to be able to say that I put them together with my bridesmaids. Everyone thought a florist had done them!

Sent on 10/04/2018
  • Jolen

Jolen · Married on 09/08/2018

Wholesale perfection!

I was nervous hiring floral vendor across the country. But the reviews and their website did not disappoint me on my wedding day! The quality of my flowers, on-time delivery to my wedding site, and the quantity of extra flowers was Spectacular!!! I know how expensive wedding flowers can be, The Bouqs saved me money and gave me piece of mind with my color scheme and wedding day vision.

Sent on 01/04/2019
    The Bouqs Co. 30
    The Bouqs Co. 31

Alexandria · Married on 09/01/2018

The Perfect Bouquet

Bouqs was incredible to work with form day one! They were always happy to answer any questions I had, and they worked with myself and my husband to create the perfect arrangements. I worked with Aimee Harp who was perfect throughout the whole process!
    Everything was delivered on time and they were truly the most breathtaking roses I have ever seen!
    We choose to create our own bouquets and centerpieces, although this took time, they came out perfectly! Once thing I will say though, make sure you have time to create everything! This is not an easy feat and although it gives you and your wedding party something to do keep in mind you will need time to create your dream design!
    Thank you Bouqs for everything!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Rose · Married on 08/25/2018

I highly recommend this company for flowers if you are on a tight budget and would like beautiful flowers. The flowers we selected came exactly as expected and on time. We had to trim all the bouquets for the vases they went in but we were happy to do that for the money we saved by going this route. It’s been a week and a half since they were delivered and they are still looking pretty good! The one thing to consider is the transportation factor the day of your wedding. We had everything in the vases, so we transported them in the vases, but the logistics of making sure everything was secure and getting people to help with the transport was a little tricky. Since the wedding party was getting ready for photos, we had our ushers bring the flowers to our venue and help with placing them on each table. Overall a great company to work with and they make it very easy!

Sent on 09/03/2018
  • Kaylee

Kaylee · Married on 07/14/2018

Found on Shark Tank

After searching for a sustainable (and affordable) flower option for my wedding this past July, I was watching a Shark Tank re-run and saw a follow-up on the The Bouqs Company. The company was everything I was looking for, and when I checked out the website, I was surprised to find the flowers of my dreams for only $300! Not only did this cover my bridal bouquet, but it also included my bridesmaids bouquet and six other pieces for our mothers and groomsmen.

Even with the good reviews on WeddingWire, we were a bit concerned that ordering flowers on the mail would not work, so our backup plan was Sam's club if things didn't go as expected. My mother-in-law even tried shopping around locally for a similarly colored bouquet, and she could not find anything close to what I ordered.

Ultimately, our concerns were unwarranted; the flowers arrived fresh and looked exactly like they did on the website. I could not have found pre-packaged flowers locally for this great price, and no-one would have guessed that I ordered my flowers online.

Sent on 10/21/2018
    The Bouqs Co. 32
    The Bouqs Co. 33
    The Bouqs Co. 34

Katie · Married on 06/16/2018

Ordering from Bouqs was (believe it or not) the least stressful part of our wedding! I sent them a screenshot of what I was looking for, and they put together the recommended stem counts + colors. The whole thing was done over email and was so easy.

We got the DIY package in the Original package size. There was enough for 1 bridal bouquet, 5 bridesmaid bouquets, 9 boutineers, and 18 centerpieces (our vases were a bit smaller than what they recommended). All-in, we spent about $900 on flowers for a 120-person wedding - you can't beat that.

Our flowers arrived on Wednesday for our Saturday wedding - they did look a little sad at first but opened up overnight BEAUTIFULLY! We prepped the centerpieces and bouquets on Thursday, and left some extra stems to do boutineers on Saturday. It took 4 of us about 2 hours to de-stem and create the bouquets and centerpieces. We had fun! I would also recommend watching Bouq's youtube videos on how to do the arrangements - they were quite helpful.

My best advice for DIY flowers is to make sure you have the right tools for the job (i.e. thorn strippers, cutting shears, and floral tape), and the logistics locked down - transporting ~20 fragile centerpieces with water can be somewhat of a challenge. We were able to buy big totes and our coordinator picked them up the day of the wedding.

Overall, if you don't mind being putting in a little work, Bouqs is the BEST option for beautiful, cost-friendly wedding flowers. Can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 07/02/2018
    The Bouqs Co. 35
    The Bouqs Co. 36
    The Bouqs Co. 37

Brandy · Married on 05/19/2018

I had a great experience working with Bouqs.com! I used their flowers for my reception and they turned out absolutely beautiful. We mainly communicated over email and they were always very quick to respond. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/19/2018

I actually won a wedding package through Bouqs co. through a sweepstakes, and I never would have taken the "risk" of doing online wedding flowers if it hadn't been free. However, I can't recommend them enough! We had beautiful flowers at a small fraction of the price it would have been to have a local florist do it. The flowers surprisingly arrived in super good condition despite the hot Tennessee summer they traveled in, and they held up about as well as I would have expected of any flowers at our outdoor wedding. If you are looking for a simple but beautiful arrangement, consider Bouqs! Just keep in mind that, unlike with a traditional florist, you or your wedding planner will be responsible for finding vases and transporting the flowers to the venue on the day.

Sent on 07/28/2018

Holly · Married on 05/16/2018

Caitlin was amazing! My flowers ended up getting delayed by Fedex screw-ups and Caitlin was right on top of it. She was more help than what fedex was finding my flowers.

Sent on 05/24/2018