The Bouqs Co. Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Michelle
    Michelle Married on 12/11/2021

Amazing company!

I’m amazed by the quality! Working with Bouqs is the smartest decision I’ve made during my wedding planning process. Aimee was so kind and knowledgeable. She helped me customize an order to fit my needs, and I’m so impressed with how they were packaged and shipped. I would DEFINITELY recommend!
  • Cindy
    Cindy W. Married on 11/06/2021

Gorgeous Flowers for Destination Wedding

My daughter had a destination wedding in November and we wanted her flowers to reflect the fall colors. We found Bouqs online and picked one of their wedding packages. I was nervous about ordering flowers online and having them shipped to the venue. However, Bouqs made it simple and the flowers were GORGEOUS! They shipped when they stated they would, arrived on the date I requested and the bouquets were stunning. I would highly recommend this company for your wedding.
    Katie B. Married on 11/05/2021

Best wedding flowers!!

Completely recommend The Bouqs. Co for your wedding day flowers! They were excellent with communicating what I needed for my wedding, the flowers showed up on time, and they were beautiful! If you want one less thing to worry about on your wedding day, order from The Bouqs. Co!
    Ahnaleza W. Married on 09/18/2021

The Bouqs Wedding provides great flowers and service

I loved working with the Bouqs for my wedding! I decided to order prearranged bouquets and boutonnieres, but chose DIY centerpieces. The prearranged flowers were gorgeous, and bloomed to look exactly like the pictures online by my wedding. Creating the centerpieces with my mom before the wedding was a lot of fun, and the tutorial videos helped us make them perfect!
    Mindy Married on 08/12/2021

Great value, quality product!

I had my bouquet delivered the week of the wedding. The flowers arrived on time and in perfect condition. Absolutely beautiful!
    Hannah F. Married on 07/18/2021

Good experience

The DIY process was much more simple and fun than I expected. The flowers came right on time and stayed healthy and attractive, peaking on the wedding day but still looking great even a day or so afterward. We were missing a few flowers, but since there were more than we ordered of other types, the bouquets still looked great and Bouqs staff was quick to respond and refund us for the ones that were missing. I’d highly recommend the Bouqs DIY option for anyone who doesn’t want to spend a fortune on a florist.
  • Suzanne
    Suzanne G. Married on 07/03/2021

As advertised

If you like DIY. This is for you. It was a bit stressful for me, but my sisters and I got it done.
  • Andrea
    Andrea M. Married on 02/12/2021

Great flowers and experience

Everything about this experience was great! Bouqs was very responsiveness and helped me with the right package. The DIY flowers came in undamaged and bloomed nicely for our event. Overall, customer service and products were excellent and cost effective.
  • Ariel
    Ariel L. Married on 11/06/2020

Perfect for our budget and wedding!

We did not have flower centerpieces, so for our floral needs Bouqs was THE PERFECT company to work with!!! The flowers were gorgeous, the staff I communicated with and placed my order through was attentive, and overall nothing could have gone better with delivery and execution! I would use them over and over again!
    Lakendra B. Married on 10/10/2020

Perfect for the DIY Bride

I booked Bouqs for my wedding on 10/10/2020. I was completely satisfied with my service experience. The team was very responsive to my emails and also proactively communicated when my items would be delivered, care instructions, and worked to secure more flowers when some of my items were held in customs (to ensure timely delivery next day). I would highly recommend Bouqs. Everyone loved my arrangements. I went with they DIY option and white blooms. It was very reasonable when compared to some other vendors I considered and the team was also able to customize my order to meet my needs.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth S. Married on 09/05/2020

Beautiful and Budget Friendly

I have been using The Bouqs for a few years now for floral arrangements and gifts for others, so I was thrilled to see that they carried a bridal bouquet and boutonnière! I ordered them to arrive on Thursday before my Saturday wedding, and they had opened perfectly by the wedding morning. They were stunning and just what we needed. I was also able to use a coupon code on the order, which was an added bonus!
  • Susana
    Susana Married on 09/05/2020

Amazing flowers

All the flowers came in beautiful condition. None of them were harmed or destroyed during shipping. They get delivered two days before the big day and they give you easy instructions on how to care for them. Would easily recommend them to anyone! Also they are budget friendly!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 08/08/2020

Great service

It is a do it yourself bouquet company. It saved me a LOT of money on flowers and they looked AMAZING! Definitely recommend especially if you’re looking with a smaller budget.
  • Patricia
    Patricia J. Married on 05/22/2020

Like Professional Flowers

Going with The Bouqs was the number one thing I did that saved me money in my wedding. And 100% of my guests, even my wedding planner who has done thousands of wedding, stated that she would have never guessed we did our flowers DIY! The company offers tons of packages that are great starting points to let you choose exactly what you want. After talking to one of the representatives about my vision, color palette and guest count we came up with my perfect package. When I had to change my date from 2020 to 2021, even though I had already paid in full, they were able to change the date no problem. The flowers came within 15 min of their expected arrival! (noon three days before the wedding). Out of the probably 150 bunches of flowers, only 3 arrived not in top shape. I had more than enough flowers and it ended up not mattering, but I will note that the company offered me a refund on these three bunches if I wanted it which I really appreciated it. The assembly was so fun; I recruited 4 other people and between all 5 of us we had the flowers assembled in 4 hours. We kept the flowers in buckets of ice water in a room we cooled to 65 degrees and they lasted the three days until the wedding beautifully. Being able to hand make by bouquet made me have an even more sentimental tie to it. Highly recommend!
    Dana D. Married on 02/14/2020

Best Floral Decision

I really enjoyed my experience working with Bouqs and am so glad we went with them for the flowers for our wedding. Originally I had planned on using a local florist for our wedding. I had met with the florist multiple times and was involved in picking out the flowers and designing the aesthetic. The original quote and plan met our financial expectations but then about a month before our wedding our “updated” quote ended up becoming more than double what we had budgeted. I was so unhappy and stressed since we were so close to the wedding. I then came across Bouqs and really liked the different packages offered. I thought there were lots of options for any size and style of wedding. What was even better was that the company was so great to work with to customize options even further. I worked with Aimee Harp who was super responsive over calls and emails. She helped me customize our package so that I could choose exactly the amount of flowers I wanted as well as the specific colors. She was so helpful. All the flowers came on time, were packaged well, and arrived in great condition. Additionally, Bouqs provides lots of helpful tips to help assist you in making your own arrangements and bouquets. With this guidance, my family was able to put all the bouquets and centerpieces together the day before our rehearsal dinner, and the flowers looked beautiful on the day of our wedding. I would highly recommend to anyone to use Bouqs for any flower needs for their wedding. The quality and customer service was exceptional and I spent probably half of what I would have spent working with a local florist.
    Paul C. Married on 01/31/2020

Easy and beautiful!

The Bouq Co. was extremely helpful and responsive when we placed an order for our 6 bouquets and 12 boutonnieres. We got married in Albany and were staying in a hotel for that entire week so we had the flowers delivered directly to the hotel. When they arrived, they were very easy to unpack. We kept the boutonnieres in the hotel mini fridge and the bouquets in vases with a small amount of water in a dark corner of our hotel room next to a humidifier we brought from home. They kept beautifully for the two days leading up to our ceremony! Honestly, we took them home and put them in new vases of water and they still look pretty dang good even almost 2 weeks after receiving them! If any of the flowers had not looked good, they sent a few extras as well as told us we could let them know and they would try and send replacement blooms within 24 hours, but we did not need to do this as all of our flowers looked flawless! We highly recommend them as this was the most painless way I could imagine having our flowers done for our big day! Easy and beautiful!
  • Boer
    Boer D. Married on 11/03/2019

Glad I used them

I used a combo of services from the Bouqs and another bulk order flower co to make my own arrangements and they turned out beautifully
  • Lydia
    Lydia S. Married on 09/27/2019

Beautiful flowers!

I worked with Aimee and Samantha on my floral package for my wedding. They were extremely responsive, and were able to recommend customizations to the DIY package to ensure I had enough stems and could select additional complementary flowers. The flowers arrived 3 full days prior to the wedding with UPS/FedEx tracking. One box of flowers did not arrive but Aimee arranged for them to be overnighted the next day. I was worried they would not open in time for the wedding OR would not last the 3 days prior to the ceremony, but they looked beautiful! The flowers were fresh and I received so many compliments on the centerpieces and bouquets; in fact, none were left at the end of the evening as all of the guests took the arrangements home! I would highly recommend The Bouqs. Co. for any bride looking to create her own floral arrangements on a budget.
    Rosemarie Married on 09/15/2019

Simply beautiful

Although I was at first skeptical with ordering live flowers online, everything turned out great. Aimee was quick to respond and the set arrived just as she stated. My guests couldn't believe that my centerpieces and bouquets was ordered online!
    Kaitlin Married on 09/14/2019

Great customer service and quality

I used the The Bouqs for my wedding centerpieces (DIY Cherish package w/garden rose alternative) and it worked out amazingly for me and saved me a ton! The roses arrived as promised on Weds. in advance of my Sat. wedding. I did have some follow up questions about the colors of some of the roses and the customer service was amazing! Samantha responded almost immediately and followed up numerous times to make sure I was completely satisfied with my order. Really impressed with the level of quality and service they provided.
  • Julianne
    Julianne Married on 09/06/2019

Easy Peasy, Great Communication

I worked with Amy. She was so responsive and very helpful with my customized DIY order. She answered all of my questions and made a few recommendations when I needed some guidance. The package I chose came with a "recipe" for flowers so that each bouquet and arrangement had a decent variety of each type of bloom and greenery, which made assembly easy enough. The flowers arrived a few days before the wedding and looked absolutely beautiful. I got so many compliments on how vibrant our blooms were.
  • Rowena
    Rowena Married on 09/01/2019

DIY dream!

The Bouqs made the process of ordering flowers so easy. They have varying levels of DIY packages: from choosing every single flower or simply throwing on some ribbons to some pre-assembled bouquets.

We ended somewhere along the middle. We got their DIY intimate package that is meant for 50-75 guests (we had ~100 guests for our backyard wedding) but it ended up being more than enough. In addition, they were able to customize it to fit within our budget and number of people.

From the DIY intimate package we were able to make: 1 bridal bouquet, 5 bridemaids, 3 junior bridesmaids, 1 groom, and 25+ centerpieces (in 12oz mason jars) plus extra to fill 4 x 50ft long green garlands.

In addition, the peach hypercium I had originally ordered ended up with a bad crop and so they replaced it with a neutral/green one that worked perfectly. They also added in some extra flowers at no charge to help add in some of the original color. It was very thoughtful of them!

Would definitely order from them again...will be coming back to them for other showers/parties in the future!
  • Kellie
    Kellie Married on 08/23/2019

DIY Passion Package - Blue and White

Bouqs was a breeze to work with. DIYing anything can be stressful around a wedding, but their customer service, and custom package options made this DIY a breeze. Be sure you follow directions on flower care, and watch their videos to make it even easier to DIY your flowers.
    Celene Married on 08/10/2019

Perfection!

I really cannot say enough about how fabulous my experience with Bouqs was. I sent an email question - Aimee immediately replied. Every question I had was met with a timely response. I ordered our flowers for my daughter's wedding months in advance. Aimee sent detailed directions about how to handle the flowers when I ordered and then followed up again two weeks before the event. When the flowers shipped, she sent tracking information. The flowers arrived in beautiful condition. The only problem I had is I thought they sent TOO MANY flowers - no way should I have gotten that many for the price I paid! Just amazing! The directions were spot on and the flowers were absolutely gorgeous. We had so many flowers we made extra centerpieces. If you are able to do the flowers yourself, this is simply the best deal out there!
  • Sabrina
    Sabrina B. Married on 07/20/2019

Affordable Real Flowers

Bouqs made it possible for us to have real flowers at our wedding. The quality of the flowers was incredible and they provide you with a DIY guide to help you figure out how to put your bouquets together.