The Bouqs Co. Reviews

138 | Marina del Rey, CA

138 Reviews for The Bouqs Co.

Paul Campbell · Married on 01/31/2020

Easy and beautiful!

The Bouq Co. was extremely helpful and responsive when we placed an order for our 6 bouquets and 12 boutonnieres. We got married in Albany and were staying in a hotel for that entire week so we had the flowers delivered directly to the hotel. When they arrived, they were very easy to unpack. We kept the boutonnieres in the hotel mini fridge and the bouquets in vases with a small amount of water in a dark corner of our hotel room next to a humidifier we brought from home. They kept beautifully for the two days leading up to our ceremony! Honestly, we took them home and put them in new vases of water and they still look pretty dang good even almost 2 weeks after receiving them! If any of the flowers had not looked good, they sent a few extras as well as told us we could let them know and they would try and send replacement blooms within 24 hours, but we did not need to do this as all of our flowers looked flawless! We highly recommend them as this was the most painless way I could imagine having our flowers done for our big day! Easy and beautiful!

Sent on 02/11/2020
  • Lydia

Lydia Scott · Married on 09/27/2019

Beautiful flowers!

I worked with Aimee and Samantha on my floral package for my wedding. They were extremely responsive, and were able to recommend customizations to the DIY package to ensure I had enough stems and could select additional complementary flowers. The flowers arrived 3 full days prior to the wedding with UPS/FedEx tracking. One box of flowers did not arrive but Aimee arranged for them to be overnighted the next day. I was worried they would not open in time for the wedding OR would not last the 3 days prior to the ceremony, but they looked beautiful! The flowers were fresh and I received so many compliments on the centerpieces and bouquets; in fact, none were left at the end of the evening as all of the guests took the arrangements home! I would highly recommend The Bouqs. Co. for any bride looking to create her own floral arrangements on a budget.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Rosemarie · Married on 09/15/2019

Simply beautiful

Although I was at first skeptical with ordering live flowers online, everything turned out great. Aimee was quick to respond and the set arrived just as she stated. My guests couldn't believe that my centerpieces and bouquets was ordered online!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Kaitlin · Married on 09/14/2019

Great customer service and quality

I used the The Bouqs for my wedding centerpieces (DIY Cherish package w/garden rose alternative) and it worked out amazingly for me and saved me a ton! The roses arrived as promised on Weds. in advance of my Sat. wedding. I did have some follow up questions about the colors of some of the roses and the customer service was amazing! Samantha responded almost immediately and followed up numerous times to make sure I was completely satisfied with my order. Really impressed with the level of quality and service they provided.

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Julianne

Julianne · Married on 09/06/2019

Easy Peasy, Great Communication

I worked with Amy. She was so responsive and very helpful with my customized DIY order. She answered all of my questions and made a few recommendations when I needed some guidance. The package I chose came with a "recipe" for flowers so that each bouquet and arrangement had a decent variety of each type of bloom and greenery, which made assembly easy enough. The flowers arrived a few days before the wedding and looked absolutely beautiful. I got so many compliments on how vibrant our blooms were.

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Rowena

Rowena · Married on 09/01/2019

DIY dream!

The Bouqs made the process of ordering flowers so easy. They have varying levels of DIY packages: from choosing every single flower or simply throwing on some ribbons to some pre-assembled bouquets.

We ended somewhere along the middle. We got their DIY intimate package that is meant for 50-75 guests (we had ~100 guests for our backyard wedding) but it ended up being more than enough. In addition, they were able to customize it to fit within our budget and number of people.

From the DIY intimate package we were able to make: 1 bridal bouquet, 5 bridemaids, 3 junior bridesmaids, 1 groom, and 25+ centerpieces (in 12oz mason jars) plus extra to fill 4 x 50ft long green garlands.

In addition, the peach hypercium I had originally ordered ended up with a bad crop and so they replaced it with a neutral/green one that worked perfectly. They also added in some extra flowers at no charge to help add in some of the original color. It was very thoughtful of them!

Would definitely order from them again...will be coming back to them for other showers/parties in the future!

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Kellie

Kellie · Married on 08/23/2019

DIY Passion Package - Blue and White

Bouqs was a breeze to work with. DIYing anything can be stressful around a wedding, but their customer service, and custom package options made this DIY a breeze. Be sure you follow directions on flower care, and watch their videos to make it even easier to DIY your flowers.

Sent on 09/01/2019

Celene · Married on 08/10/2019

Perfection!

I really cannot say enough about how fabulous my experience with Bouqs was. I sent an email question - Aimee immediately replied. Every question I had was met with a timely response. I ordered our flowers for my daughter's wedding months in advance. Aimee sent detailed directions about how to handle the flowers when I ordered and then followed up again two weeks before the event. When the flowers shipped, she sent tracking information. The flowers arrived in beautiful condition. The only problem I had is I thought they sent TOO MANY flowers - no way should I have gotten that many for the price I paid! Just amazing! The directions were spot on and the flowers were absolutely gorgeous. We had so many flowers we made extra centerpieces. If you are able to do the flowers yourself, this is simply the best deal out there!

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • Sabrina

Sabrina Baker · Married on 07/20/2019

Affordable Real Flowers

Bouqs made it possible for us to have real flowers at our wedding. The quality of the flowers was incredible and they provide you with a DIY guide to help you figure out how to put your bouquets together.

Sent on 07/31/2019

Eun Lee · Married on 07/20/2019

Flowers on a budget

Great customer service and choices of flowers that were very affordable. Unfortunately, I did not receive them in time but this was more to do with the shipping company and a holiday weekend. The rep I dealt with was extremely apologetic and sweet. I would still work with them.

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 07/13/2019

So simple, and just what I wanted!

I worked with Aimee at the Bouqs Co. to find the florals of my wedding dreams. She was able to help me figure out my vision and get the flowers that I wanted, within my budget. It took about an hour or two to unbox and prep all of the flowers a few days before the wedding, then we were able to arrange them exactly how I wanted. The tutorial videos were key in making the boutineers and bouquets. My two bridesmaids and myself had a "build your own bouquet" party, and I loved how they all came out. I loved my flowers and would go with The Bouqs Co. a million times over!

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 06/07/2019

Super impressed

I have to be honest- I was not sure what I would get when I ordered flowers from California for delivery a few days prior to the wedding- but I was THRILLED at what came! We had more than enough to make all of the boquets and they turned out beautifully. We also saved a ton of money putting the flowers together ourselves!

Sent on 01/15/2020

Danielle · Married on 06/01/2019

Perfect set

It was expertly packaged. Everything I ever wanted and so much more. Really got the best quality for my money and extremely responsive. Blew my expectations out of the water. Love them.

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • lyfe_girl

Lindsie · Married on 06/01/2019

Great experience despite shipping delay!

Working with Bouqs was great. I worked with Samantha, who was a fantastic resource throughout the process. I opted to use their wholesale (not DIY packs or pre-arranged) flowers, and was super pleased by the low minimums and their policy of overnighting new flowers in cases of shipping delays.

I ordered 180 stems of greenery, 80 carnations, 20 spray roses, 120 garden roses, 25 roses, 80 statice, 30 limonium, 20 hypericum, and 10 purple kale for only $828. (I also ordered a garland, 100 more carnations, and 24 more roses from FiftyFlowers to complete my floral designs.)

Everything except 80 stems of ruscus came on time. I will say the shipping process was a bit stressful, as although things were shipped 2 days before they were supposed to get to me, they were in their origin countries until the NIGHT BEFORE and showed an estimated delivery of Friday when they were supposed to be there Wednesday! Cue freak out. But, like I said, nearly everything came Wednesday.

When the ruscus didn't come Wednesday, Bouqs had 80 stems of eucalyptus overnighted just in case. Thankfully, both the extra eucalyptus and the ruscus arrived Thursday morning, so I just ended up with extra greenery!

We spent Friday putting the flowers together into a HUGE bouquet for me, 6 bridesmaid bouquets, a toss bouquet, 10 boutonnieres, 6 corsages, 30 wine bottle centerpieces (just a couple roses and filler flower/greenery in a wine bottle), a few accent centerpieces in bud vases, and a ceremony pedestal vase arrangement.

The flowers lasted beautifully. There was some slight browning on the edges of the garden roses on Saturday (wedding day) despite me having changed the water and given fresh flower food every day, but we just trimmed that off. Everyone commented on how gorgeous our flowers were, and me and my bridesmaids had a huge sense of pride that we had done them ourselves!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Krista · Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful all the way around!

I worked with Samantha for my wedding flowers. I chose the prearranged blissful package and they were delivered 2 days prior to my wedding. The flowers were perfect, absolutely beautiful and stayed that way for a week!! The whole process with this company was top notch. For the prices you will not get a better product and better customer service.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Nicole · Married on 01/19/2019

Beautiful flowers

We hired Boug's for our wedding day flowers. We were extremely nervous doing so because it's all done online and i have never done that before. Everyone that I emailed with was very nice and helpful and if I had any questions they would be get back to me in a timely manner. Two days before the wedding the flowers were delivered and they were absolutely perfect. I got so many compliments on all the flowers. So glad I went with Boug's, I'll definitely order from them again.

Sent on 02/06/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 11/12/2018

Best choice!

I couldn’t believe the prices of local florists— flowers are beautiful and I wanted real ones at my wedding but I couldn’t fathom spending what the average flower shop charged! I found The Bouqs Co and after exchanging emails and reading reviews, I went ahead and selected the company. I was a little nervous because I do not have a green thumb and I chose the DIY package. I am SO GLAD I did. I had five helpers to arrange the bouquets and we followed the instructions/tutorials to the T and the flowers came out so beautifully!! I saved thousands of dollars with this company and LOVED the results. I would choose The Bouqs Co again and again!!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Mishka · Married on 11/10/2018

Great idea if you’re looking for DIY and inexpensive

We decided to use The Bouqs in order to cut costs. It was a huge savings, the flowers that came were beautiful, and what we received was way more than what we expected. We ended up being able to make so much more than what we originally ordered for! There was a small miscommunication about getting petals, but since we had extra flowers it was not an issue at all. Totally worth it if you have time to put your own flowers together and the space to store them.

Sent on 12/15/2018
  • Priyanka

Priyanka Patel · Married on 10/28/2018

DIY package

I did a DIY package for my bouquets and I am so glad 8k went with this company. They were very responsive and they tell you every thing up front. The flowers came from California and I live in florida and they arrived packaged very well and fresh! They also bloomed amazing for the day of the wedding!!

Sent on 12/08/2018

larica · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding Flowers

The Bouqs Co. was one of the best choices for my flowers especially for a DIY bride. They had a great selection but I went with a specific color pattern that matched my theme. They arrived in a nice box with instructions on how to care for them till the big day. I was able to then arrange them how I wanted and had plenty left over to place on my tables and decorations. After the wedding, I was able to press them and have them as a keepsake. It was a great investment!

Sent on 11/04/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole Lee · Married on 10/12/2018

Made the entire process easy!

I am NOT an artistic person and was totally lost when it came to flowers for my wedding. After getting quotes from local florists, I was a bit shell-shocked at the cost of wedding flowers! When I asked for a quote from Bouqs I almost hit the floor from surprise at how much LESS it was.

I worked with Aimee via email and she made the process so easy. I was totally baffled but she pried my tastes out of me and made perfect recommendations. I went with the DIY Passion collection and Aimee customized the order to match the number and look of centerpieces I wanted. She also adapted the color palette perfectly to match our theme.

The flowers arrived a couple days before the wedding and I only had four flowers out of hundreds that we couldn't use. The rest perked up quickly in water. Since it was DIY, my bridesmaids and I had a little flower session. Bouqs provides "recipes" and videos on how to assemble everything and it went SO much better than I thought it would! And it was a little fun bonding time with my ladies.

So if you have a little time to spare and want to save SO much money, I would totally recommend this!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Gabrielle · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent choice! Gorgeous flowers, great price!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/29/2018

Bouqs was such a fantastic value, I literally saved thousands of dollars going with them instead of a florist. I went with the Cherish DIY package and it was actually relatively easy to assemble. The one thing I would recommend to all brides is really take the time to read through all the material they send you and ask all your questions up front. Samantha and Aimee were super helpful and patient walking me through it all. They will let you know up front any risks that may happen and the solutions they have. Fortunately we didn't hit any bumps but I appreciated them being up front. We received so many compliments on our flowers and it was extra special to be able to say that I put them together with my bridesmaids. Everyone thought a florist had done them!

Sent on 10/04/2018
  • Jolen

Jolen · Married on 09/08/2018

Wholesale perfection!

I was nervous hiring floral vendor across the country. But the reviews and their website did not disappoint me on my wedding day! The quality of my flowers, on-time delivery to my wedding site, and the quantity of extra flowers was Spectacular!!! I know how expensive wedding flowers can be, The Bouqs saved me money and gave me piece of mind with my color scheme and wedding day vision.

Sent on 01/04/2019

Alexandria · Married on 09/01/2018

The Perfect Bouquet

Bouqs was incredible to work with form day one! They were always happy to answer any questions I had, and they worked with myself and my husband to create the perfect arrangements. I worked with Aimee Harp who was perfect throughout the whole process!
    Everything was delivered on time and they were truly the most breathtaking roses I have ever seen!
    We choose to create our own bouquets and centerpieces, although this took time, they came out perfectly! Once thing I will say though, make sure you have time to create everything! This is not an easy feat and although it gives you and your wedding party something to do keep in mind you will need time to create your dream design!
    Thank you Bouqs for everything!

Sent on 08/27/2019