The Booth Bus Reviews

The Booth Bus 1
The Booth Bus 2
The Booth Bus 3

Cristina Pruett · Married on 09/29/2018

the BEST vendor at our wedding! Thanks Booth Bus!

Ever since seeing photos of The Booth Bus on social media, I dreamed of having them at our wedding! They were one of the very first vendors we booked and we couldn't imagine our day without them. Anthony and the Booth Bus brought so much fun and joy to our wedding day... our guests absolutely raved about it! On top of it all, the photo booth pics made a hilarious and sentimental guest book album that we will cherish forever. If you are looking to have incredible energy, entertainment and work with a wonderful team during your event or wedding - look no farther than the Booth Bus!!

Sent on 10/26/2018

The Booth Bus's reply:

Thank you Cristina & Max for the glowing review! Stoked you're happy with everything. You guys were amazing! I'm still chuckling about the selfie sessions you and Max took. LOL!

Melissa · Married on 08/05/2018

When we first began wedding planning, my husband and I knew that we wanted a photobooth. We were planning on getting married in Santa Cruz (Later we had to change the venue), so we googled "Santa Cruz Photo Booths" and the Booth Bus came up as one of the first options! We both love classic VW's so we had to book Ginger (The bus) for our wedding! Anthony was awesome from beginning to end. The way the website is set up makes it extremely informative and any additional questions we had were answered thoroughly by Anthony in a timely manner. When we ended up having to change our venue/ wedding date, Anthony was understanding of the situation and luckily our new venue was still within their travel limits! The package they offer is very straight forward and you have the option to tailor it to fit your wedding needs. All of our guests had a great time and thought the whole idea of a photo bus was so cool. Thanks so much, Anthony and The Booth Bus for adding super fun and unique element to our wedding!

Sent on 09/11/2018

The Booth Bus's reply:

Thanks so much Melissa for the glowing review! You and Sean had a super artistic and gorgeous celebration. Loved working with you both. Still bumping your music :-) We're so grateful!

Meghan · Married on 11/18/2017

We loved having The Booth Bus at our wedding day! They were such a joy to work with and customized everything however we wanted it. Our guests absolutely loved it and it added something unique and personal to our special day. Thanks Booth Bus!

Elfie · Married on 10/06/2017

Photo booths have been a trend for weddings for at least a decade, and Booth Bus takes photo boothing to a whole other level. Especially because it doubles as awesome decor!

We found Booth Bus while browsing through venues and their catalogs. The moment I saw a picture of Georgia at a wedding, I knew we had to have her at ours.

Anthony was busy becoming a new dad when we first reached out to book the bus, but he was very accommodating and easy to work with.

Through the months, Ginger was added to the fleet (I guess because so many people love the bus!) and she was the one that joined us at our wedding. She made the venue that much more spectacular, and everyone loved hanging out with her. We loved her so much, we even took a key wedding party photo with her!

Jack was our attendant, and he was super friendly too. They fit in so well with our overall wedding, that nobody knew they were an addition until Jack drove Ginger away.

I'm so glad we spent the money to get Booth Bus at our wedding. Thank you so much Anthony and Jack.

The Booth Bus 6

Kathy · Married on 09/30/2017

The Booth Bus should be rated more than 5 stars! Everything about it deserves a 10 start rating! By far, My favorite vendor to interact with for my daughter's wedding! I felt so comfortable contacting them with questions and their communication in return was beyond excellent. Everything about the Booth Bus was FABULOUS! My new son-in-law , who is a photographer, was beyond impressed with the quality of the photo strips as well!

Sent on 10/03/2017

The Booth Bus's reply:

Thank you Kathy for the glowing review!!! Mean's the world to us that you, Allie & Colby were happy with everything. Thanks again!

Sean · Married on 08/05/2017

Wonderful experience with Anthony and the Booth Bus team right from the very beginning. Anthony helped us out all along the way and then surpassed all our expectations on our wedding day. He was so friendly, helpful and accommodating. Our bus 'Ginger' was set up with minimal fuss and Anthony made everyone feel right at home.
    Our guests loved the bus, it was certainly worth every penny. Very professional service. Can't recommend the Booth Bus highly enough!!

Vicky · Married on 08/04/2017

We are so happy we decided to have the Booth Bus at our wedding at Deer Park Villa! All of our guests could not stop talking about how cool the bus was. Anthony was super responsive throughout the entire planning process and was such a pleasure to work with. On the day of the wedding, he arrived on time and even brought some beautiful eucalyptus leaves to decorate the bus to match our wedding venue/theme. I was even able to customize the font of the photo strips at no additional cost. Don't think twice about getting the Booth Bus for your wedding - it's worth every penny and you will have so many beautiful pictures (from inside the bus and outside) to remember your special day. Thanks Anthony for everything, you are the BEST!

Megan · Married on 06/03/2017

Everyone LOVES the Booth Bus! It was such a fantastic addition to our wedding and all the guests loved it! Anthony and the Booth Bus team were professional and easy to work with. We would HIGHLY recommend the Booth Bus for any event -- definitely takes the photo booth to the next level!

Vanessa · Married on 05/20/2017

Wow!! I can not say enough good things about The Booth Bus! It was an absolute hit at our wedding. Not only was it fun for our guest it was also a huge part of our decor. It was worth every dime! Anothony set us up with our own custom photo strip, email, text, and backdrop/curtain. The day of the wedding we had Derek running the show. He was there early to setup before guest arrive and he stayed till everyone left. Most of our guest thought Derek was a friend of the bride and groom because he was so kind and fun.. in the end he totally was! My husband and I HIGHLY reccomend The Booth Bus, Anothony and Derek! What an amazing and essential addition to our wedding!

Sent on 05/30/2017

The Booth Bus's reply:

Thank you Vanessa & Ryan for your compliments. We're thrilled to receive your feedback. It was an honor to be a part of your wedding team. You two were a lovely bride and groom and you're guests were super fun!!

Gaston · Married on 02/12/2017

This was the most fun thing of the wedding!!! We loved the bus booth, thanks!!!!!

Sent on 02/14/2017

The Booth Bus's reply:

Thank you SOOOO Much!!!!!!

Deanna · Married on 12/10/2016

MUST RIDE!!! AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING!! If you are thinking about having the best ride of your life at your wedding or event, you MUST ride with Georgia and owner Anthony! Take it from me, you will not be sorry; fully worth it! WHY?!: #1 Sentimental Value - I wanted Georgia and Anthony to be a part of our December wedding in Sonoma because VW Buses are near and dear to my heart; it was my first car! If you choose, you will receive a customized "guest book" which will hold all of the pictures your guests take plus they can write words of wisdom to you! And you get this handed to you as soon as your event is complete! #2 Trustworthy - Anthony was very responsive and always answered my inquiries with great attention throughout our wedding planning journey. I could always count on him. It was looking like it may rain the day of our wedding and Anthony bent over backwards to make things work. I did not want to cancel and he was optimistic! Luckily no rain! #3 Awesome Customer Service and Vibe - Not only was Georgia a BIG hit with our guests, but Anthony was happy and vibrant the entire evening! He truly made everyone feel comfortable and jazzed. Everyone felt like they knew him, as if he were a part of our family! If you are deciding what to cut back on, because let's face it, weddings/events are expensive, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT CUT this amazing experience out of your party! This is one choice you will make that you will never regret; I promise! Make it happen!

Sent on 02/01/2017

The Booth Bus's reply:

THANK YOU Deanna!! Can't begin to express how grateful we are for your wonderful feedback. We're still beaming for the wedding miracle of good weather you received on your big day. Wish we could relive the entire celebration!!!!

ashley · Married on 06/04/2016

The Booth and Bus was amazing!! Adam was so helpful in the days leading up to the wedding, making sure our personalized layout was to our liking and letting us know every detail we needed.

Connor was a blast, so helpful and attentive and so accommodating! I could not have asked for better people to interact with and have there with our family and friends.

I really can't wait to host another event and to have The Booth and Bus there. If I could give more stars, I would!

Sent on 06/07/2016

The Booth Bus's reply:

Thanks Ashley!! Truly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback. It was such a joy being a part of your wedding celebration. Can't wait to bus with y'all again soon. Cheers!!

Charlotte · Married on 05/14/2016

We used The Booth Bus for the photobooth at our wedding in May 2016. Anthony and his team were everything that you could ask for. From the very start, Anthony was extremely responsive by email and made the booking process totally hassle-free. He was helpful in putting together our custom photostrip background and was in touch prior to the event to make sure everything was in order. His team (actually his parents!) showed up early and were even able to accommodate requests from our photographers to shoot some photos with Georgia (the bus) prior to the ceremony. They were great about making sure our guests added photostrips to our guest book and wrote little notes on the pages. We loved it, our guests loved it, it was perfect. We could not ask for anything more from The Booth Bus.

Sent on 03/19/2017

The Booth Bus's reply:

THANK YOU Charlotte!! You and Ryan were such a fun and gracious bride and groom!! We're very thankful you both are thrilled with the outcome of everything. Your happiness means the world to us! Wishing you and Ryan all the best.

Justine · Married on 12/05/2015

We were married on July 16, 2017 and Anthony and the booth bus were amazing! He was so accommodating and did a really amazing job with everything! I recommend The Booth Bus for pictures and great service!

Kelly · Married on 10/24/2015

The Booth Bus is a MUST have for your event!! Having Georgia (the Bus) took the cake at my wedding!! My guests had so much fun taking pictures in her and she is so classy looking that she became part of our decorations. Anthony was amazing to work with, very professional, enthusiastic and accommodating. I'm already trying to figure out the next event I can have to "Bus" with him again!!

Sent on 10/30/2015

The Booth Bus's reply:

Thank you Kelly + Josh!! Your kind words mean the world to us. We can't wait to bus with you again :)

angela · Married on 10/23/2015

Absolutely the BEST investment we made in our daughter's wedding reception! Anthony was FANTASTIC, on-time, personable, professional & went the extra mile to even accommodate our special needs guest (which I found out after the fact)! I only wish we would have cloned him & Georgia for our Colorado reception! Absolute HIT for adults & children! Here we are 5 months out & people are STILL talking about The Booth Bus & the fun they had! Great memories of the people we love in the photo strips, as well! Thank you, Anthony, for making memories of a day that was more perfect than we could have ever imagined - thanks to you & GORGEOUS Georgia! Every detail of Georgia is exquisite!

Sent on 03/07/2016

The Booth Bus's reply:

Thank you Angela for your kind words! Truly grateful to receive such a glowing review. It was an honor to be a part of Alyssa + Kagan's California celebration. Wish we could do it all over again :)

Dena · Married on 10/15/2015

We LOVED the Boothbus. It was totally perfect for our wedding and our guests still talk about it months later. Anthony was very communicative and responsive to us about the entire process, timeline, etc. leading up to the wedding. Georgia looked gorgeous at our venue, Pie Ranch, and was one of our very favorite parts of the reception. The photo strips of our guests are awesome and we even splurged for the beautiful wooden photobook and are not disappointed. The pictures make us smile every time we look at them. I can't recommend the Booth Bus enough, especially if you have a bohemian, relaxed setting for your wedding. Thank you so much for the memorable photos - it was such a pleasure to work with you!

Sent on 03/12/2016

The Booth Bus's reply:

THANK YOU Dena for your heartfelt review! So flattered by your kind words. It was an honor being a part of your coming together with David. Happy you dig the memory book. There were definitely some amazing gems captured in the bus. Can't wait for your anniversary parties!

Haley · Married on 08/01/2015

The Booth Bus was AMAZING! It was a huge hit at our wedding. Anthony is fabulous and was a joy to work with. Initially we were hesitant to hire The Booth Bus due to the beginning stages of planning a wedding and all the necessary costs that go into weddings. We knew a photo bus was not necessary, but would be really fun! I take that back, The Booth Bus is necessary and worth every penny. Georgia alone is a great decoration for any event. The Booth Bus was well stocked with fun and creative props. I would recommend The Booth Bus to anyone who is looking into a photo booth. You will not be disappointed and your guests will love it!

Sent on 08/16/2015

The Booth Bus's reply:

Thank you Haley for your kind words. So happy for you & Dan. You guys rocked it. Loved Bus'n with ya :)

Simone · Married on 06/06/2015

I could write a book about our amazing Booth Bus experience...but you're probably pressed for time, so I'll try to keep it short. ;-)
    The Booth Bus was an ABSOLUTE HIT at our wedding reception! My husband and I could't have been happier with our choice. Georgia, the vintage Volkswagen Bus, is a beauty! She was such a charming addition to our venue, and she helped set the tone for a fun and relaxed atmosphere for our guests.
    Communication with this vendor is also a big plus. Working with Anthony was a breeze! Not only was he incredibly kind and responsive leading up to (and after!) our wedding; he also provided amazing service throughout the entire reception. Our guests loved Georgia and Anthony so much, many had their pictures taken multiple times! We are so glad that we chose to include the guest book in our service package. The silly photo strips are a wonderful memento of how much fun we all had -- so much better than a boring ol' guest book! We are beyond grateful that Georgia and Anthony helped bring our vision for our wedding day come to life. It truly was our Best Day Ever!! We highly recommend The Booth Bus for any occasion, and will most certainly book them again when we have the opportunity to do so.

Sent on 04/26/2016

The Booth Bus's reply:

Thank you Simone to the moon & back for your very kind words! You + Paris were such a beautiful bride + groom and tons a fun. We're honored to have been a part of your celebration and stoked you really enjoyed Georgia our bus :) Thank you wholeheartedly!!!

brynn · Married on 12/06/2014

I can’t say enough how awesome the Booth Bus is! Georgia is the only decoration you need for your party & Andrew is the best! My work had their annual holiday party in a warehouse and we were nervous that we didn’t have enough decorations but honestly once Andrew showed up with Georgia our nerves went out the door. The quality of the photos are superb and you can instantly share them on facebook, Instagram & twitter; the added bonus is the personalized photo strip. Everyone at the party couldn’t stop talking about the Booth Bus and how much fun they had and how enjoyable Andrew was; he even stayed later than originally schedule cause we couldn’t stop taking pictures. I HIGHLY recommend having the Booth Bus at any party, wedding or celebration. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/15/2015

The Booth Bus's reply:

Thank you Brynn! The Centric Holiday party was a blast. You guys were awesome :)

Elisabeth · Married on 10/11/2014

The Boothbus was such an AMAZING addition to our wedding! Georgia, the Boothbus, is B-E-A-utiful and was a huge success with our family and friends. Anthony was a joy to work with and personalized the props and photo background for our occasion. We definitely suggest adding the guest book, in which guests add one of their picture strips and a personal message. It's a really creative piece! We look forward to using their unique services again at our next occassion...we're having BoothBus withdrawls already! :)

Sent on 10/17/2014

The Booth Bus's reply:

Thanks so much for your review Lizzy. Really happy you like your guest memory book :) Your wedding was a blast!!

I booked The Booth Bus for my wedding this summer and I am thrilled that I did! It was a total hit with all my guests. People are still talking about it! Anthony was a total pleasure to work with..prompt and professional with all correspondence up to my wedding and was smiling and friendly the day of. The bus and photo booth itself is completely gorgeous, classy and so much fun. It was gorgeous all light up next to the barn and became a living part of the decor there. My husband and I loved everything about this.

Sent on 10/23/2014

The Booth Bus's reply:

Thank you for your kind review and for having us at your gorgeous wedding. What a party!

Neeharika · Married on 09/20/2014

Anthony and his team at The Booth Bus would be a great addition to any event. We hired them for our wedding where they were an instant hit. The concept of a photo booth in a VW bus is so fun and exciting that its sure shot a crowd pleaser. The Service is great. What i appreciate the most about The Booth Bus is there responsiveness as well as their enthusiasm to customize each event. I feel their energy and passion for photo booth is unparalleled in the market. I would give them a thumbs up and would love to work with them or probably attend an event which they are a part of.

Sent on 10/24/2014

The Booth Bus's reply:

Thanks for the shout-out Neeharika. Your wedding was so beautiful with all the henna, vibrant colors, and amazing food. Wishing you and Aditya all the best!

Lyndsey · Married on 08/09/2014

The Booth Bus was such a huge hit at my wedding in August. Everyone loved sitting in the van and taking pictures. Anthony and Jenna are also a pleasure to work with. If you want an amazing statement/surprise at your wedding, definitely get the Booth Bus!

Sent on 10/24/2014

The Booth Bus's reply:

Thanks Lindsey! Your wedding was stunning and your guests were an absolute joy to be with. Thanks again for having us be apart of your celebration. Cheers again to you & Chris!