The Blowout Bar of Destin Pensacola Reviews

View more information

4.3

Renee P. Married on 09/18/2021

Fabulous Service

The Blow Out bar did a phenomenal job for me and my girls on my wedding day. I would recommend them to everyone!
    Elaine Married on 06/01/2021

So thankful!

The Blowout Bar team was amazing and so sweet! They made not only myself, but everyone in my bridal party look flawless. Made my day so perfect and I couldn't thank her enough! She's the best hands down! Thank you ladies for making our day so special and memorable
    Erin C. Married on 10/17/2020

Wedding day 10/17/20

I couldn’t be happier with the services by the owner. She calmed my fears and made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! Thanks for your services and I highly recommend if your in the area for a destination wedding to use them!
    Jennifer Married on 09/09/2020

incredible

My makeup stayed on all night long and my hair stayed in place! I got SO many compliments on my wedding day! Thanks yall so much!
  • Brandi
    Brandi W. Married on 05/02/2020

Tha bomb!!! Best gals ever!

These girls were so down to earth and amazing! So easy to feel comfortable with! We looked flawless and felt that way!!!! My wedding g was absolutely beautiful thanks to these gals

The Blowout Bar of Destin Pensacola's reply:

We LOVED YALL!! Thank you so much for the kind review! Y’all looked so gorgeous! 🥂💫❤️💫💫..... wishing you the best!
    Mary G. Married on 03/08/2020

Thank you so much!

Makeup was one thing I knew I didn’t want to worry about on the day of the wedding, and it came out wonderfully. Thank you!!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey Married on 10/13/2018

What a talented group of ladies!!!

Blowout Bar came to our location the morning-of to do our hair, and not only were they on time and professional, but they were so fun to hangout with and every single person was so pleased with their up-dos! Thanks again for making us all feel beautiful!!
    Sarah Married on 07/14/2018
    OMG! I am in love with The Blowout Bar of Destin ! Such great staff and so accommodating! We were not sure rather we wanted to have them travel to us or we travel to them . We ended up traveling to them and the VENUE is so beautiful! My bridesmaids and myself loved the glitter wall and ChAmpange! Thanks so much ladies for making the bridal experience %100!!! Definitely recommend future brides .
    Stephanie Married on 06/18/2018
    AMAZING! I used the Blowout Bar of Destin for my wedding hair and makeup! She was very flexible for my early morning wedding and I planned very last minute. She did a wonderful job on both hair and makeup and it lasted the entire day! The prices were very affordable compared to many others’ rates in the area. I loved my experience and would definitely recommend to anyone!
  • Alli
    Alli M. Married on 10/16/2021

Beautiful!

We looked beautiful on my day! The girls showed up on time and the only hitch was time to start. In the end it worked out and we looked flawless!
  • Tarah
    Tarah L. Married on 09/14/2021

Two hours late, someone forgot

The person who was supposed to do our hair and makeup for my wedding was supposed to be at the house at 11 am to start. I called and texted her multiple times, no answer. Called the salon and texted the number on the voicemail, no answer. We had to message their Facebook page to get any kind of response and someone else had to come. By the time anyone arrive, it was 2 hours later than we needed to start. The girl that came was fast and helpful and we really liked her. Never got a good explanation of why the original girl never showed. So unprofessional. I would book somewhere else. It was extremely stressful thinking someone wasn’t going to show up for our big day.

The Blowout Bar of Destin Pensacola's reply:

Yes we are very sorry .. she was in a car accident. ( which was mentioned when arrived ) Luckily she was okay. We definitely tried to take care of y’all the best we could. Glad y’all ending up looking beautiful for the big day and so sorry for stress might have caused!
  • Kayle
    Kayle D. Married on 06/06/2020

Disappointed

In the beginning, this vendor was quick to respond, I was excited I found someone with great reviews who was available so quick through wedding wire. We spoke and I paid her my deposit a month before my wedding. On the DAY OF my wedding, she was unreachable. I emailed, messaged her through wedding wire, and finally found the Instagram page and got a contact number for her main salon. I spoke with a kind lady who quickly apologized and said she knew nothing of my wedding or appointment but would try to contact the owner. Long story short, she never showed up, forced me to find a new vendor to do my hair 5 hours before my wedding, and never reached out to apologize.

The Blowout Bar of Destin Pensacola's reply:

I apologize for our mistake our schedule system was not working correctly and once we realized immediately refunded you so sorry again! With Covid it’s really messed up a lot! We are glad it all worked out in end and I hope your day was amazing and congratulations and we apologize for the stress we may had caused! Never has happened before-