The Blooming Idea Reviews

The Blooming Idea 5
The Blooming Idea 6
The Blooming Idea 7

Kricket Franklin · Married on 04/20/2019

Very easy to work with and their flowers were perfec for what we wanted

The flowers were amazing! Very happy!

Sent on 05/04/2019
    The Blooming Idea 8
    The Blooming Idea 9

The Blooming Idea's reply:

Thanks Kricket - I loved creating your succulent bouquet! Thank you for sharing your photos, you looked absolutely stunning!!
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 12/22/2018

Amazing customer service

I can’t say enough about my experience with Blooming Idea! I got to work with Amy, and she was amazing! She truly cared about us and made sure our day was perfect! Our floral arrangements were perfect! My bouquet turned out better than I could have imagined and our reception decorations were elegant and beautiful! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 02/07/2019
    The Blooming Idea 10
    The Blooming Idea 11
    The Blooming Idea 12

The Blooming Idea's reply:

Thank you so much Alexis. I'm so happy that you loved everything! Congratulations on your marriage and very best wishes for your future!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/09/2018

Just perfect!

The Blooming Idea did an amazing job for my wedding. Communication was always easy, the flowers were all stunning, great quality and arranged perfectly...I couldn't have asked for anything more! The day-of setup staff was quick and made sure everything was up to par before they left. There was even last minute requests that were not only met, but exceeded. I got so many compliments on my bouquet and arrangements. Their pricing is reasonable and they always found a way to make sure they could work with my budget. Highly recommended for weddings! Thank you for making my day so effortless and beautiful!

Sent on 12/18/2018
    The Blooming Idea 13
    The Blooming Idea 14
    The Blooming Idea 15
    The Blooming Idea 16

The Blooming Idea's reply:

Thank you Jessica, I'm glad you loved all your flowers! It was our pleasure to be a part of your special day. Congratulations and best wishes.

Kim · Married on 06/09/2018

I was absolutely blown away by my centerpieces and flower arrangements for our wedding reception. Holy cow. I knew they would be beautiful, but was not prepared to start crying because of centerpieces! I received compliments all night long about how beautiful everything was. It was truly a pleasure working with Mary and she was so sweet and responsive to all of my random emails and questions. Worth every penny spent!

Sent on 06/10/2018
    The Blooming Idea 22
    The Blooming Idea 23
    The Blooming Idea 24

The Blooming Idea's reply:

Thank you Kim, I'm so happy that you loved your flowers!

Jackie · Married on 05/19/2018

Mary from Blooming Idea is the best!!! She was a pleasure to work with and found a way to make all of my ideas work. In particular, I wanted to use some of my own teapots and bowls along with her beautiful rose-gold vases. Not only was she open to the idea, but she ran with it and exceeded my expectations of what an arrangement in a teapot could be! When I walked into the reception, I was taken aback with how beautiful the flowers looked.
    For my bouquet, I had given her a photo of what I wanted, and was amazed with the outcome. My bouquet was one of a kind and more beautiful than I had imagined!

Mary and the team at The Blooming Idea are true artists!!! All my flowers turned out beautiful!!! I recommend her to every bride!!!
    Thanks for making my wedding so Beautiful Mary!!! :)

Sent on 06/02/2018

Eileen · Married on 05/18/2018

Mary and her team did a fabulous job in making my ideas come to life!! Really appreciate her listening to my plan and making the party look better than I could have hoped!! Great job!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Hayley · Married on 05/12/2018

AMAZING!!!! Once I got engaged, I researched pretty much all the florists in Houston! I was looking for a florist that was reasonably priced, understood my vision, had good reviews, was reliable, and I had about 50 more categories for them to meet! Ladies and gents-let me tell you that I’ve done the research for you! Mary is absolutely amazing! I couldn’t have been happier with what she did! It was everything I had envisioned plus more!!! I got married a couple weeks ago and my guests are still raving about how beautiful the flowers were! I’m so happy I hired The Blooming Idea for my special day.

Sent on 05/29/2018
    The Blooming Idea 25
    The Blooming Idea 26
    The Blooming Idea 27
    The Blooming Idea 28

Kristen · Married on 04/29/2018

I was planning our wedding from out of state and Mary with The Blooming Idea was so helpful. I wasn't able to make a face to face appointment, so I emailed pictures of what I liked. The bouquets and boutonnieres they made were EXACTLY what I wanted. They were beautiful and received so many compliments. I really appreciated how easy it was and how well everything turned out.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Tania · Married on 04/21/2018

After speaking to several florist I could not compare any of them to the blooming idea. I had the pleasure to work with Amy, she is so kind and professional. She made me feel so welcomed and at ease. She was very good at responding and really worked with me in what I envision. Amy, thank you so much for everything, you made my wedding day look so beautiful. I will definitely be contacting and recommending the blooming idea.

Sent on 04/27/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 03/17/2017

Couldn't have asked for a better florist. We're very helpful and financially conservative when helping me decide which flowers/arrangements fit my budget. The flowers turned out beautiful!!!!!

Sent on 04/02/2017

Kayla · Married on 07/23/2016

Mary, the owner of The Blooming Idea, was fabulous. She was the most reasonably priced florist in the area, she was willing to change according to my wants, she responded to every email as soon as possible, and on top of it all, her work was fabulous. I would highly recommend The Blooming Idea.

Sent on 08/06/2016

Barbara · Married on 07/09/2016

The Blooming Idea Florist was absolutely wonderful! I was not completely sure what I wanted, and with their help, we were able to put together beautiful wedding flowers! The ideas for the church flowers, all the wedding bouquets and boutonnieres, and table center pieces were awesome. Not only was everything perfect, but the cost was much less than I had expected. And, The Blooming Idea totally topped any expectations I could have had. After the wedding reception, there was a gorgeous flower arrangement waiting for us in our hotel room. They helped us have, literally, a perfect wedding day. Thank you so, so much! Barbara Mulrooney

Sent on 08/21/2016

Hanna · Married on 07/03/2016

Mary (The Blooming Idea) was the perfect florist choice for my wedding this July! This vendor is a 5/5 in all categories! Mary has high attention to detail, is able to understand client's visions for bouquets/boutonnieres/etc., and was very professional! She is very responsive to email and a very accommodating vendor! My bouquets, boutonnieres, cake topper, and isle decor turned out perfectly! I was especially impressed with the boutonnieres! Mary will make sure your wedding flowers will be a success! She will be honest and let you know what will and will not work in the season and weather you are getting married in, and provide professional advice regarding your flowers. This vendor is organized and dependable. You can trust that this vendor will go above and beyond to make sure your flowers will be a success!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Sana · Married on 06/25/2016

The Blooming Idea really know what they're doing. They turned a conference room into a beautiful, classy wedding ceremony room. And the reception room exceeded my expectations with the gorgeous center pieces. Mary is wonderful to work with and personally delivered all the flowers to the bride's room; she's very professional and sweet and has amazing taste decorating. 10/10 would recommend this flower vendor to couples!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Meredith · Married on 06/25/2016

I didn't have a "dream wedding" planned since I was 4 so I didn't know the exact flowers I wanted for bouquets, centerpieces, bouquets, etc. However, Kelly Scroggins took the feel I wanted for my wedding and made it a reality and kept it within our budget. My wedding was everything and more thanks to Kelly's vision.

Sent on 07/30/2016
  • F

Fiona · Married on 06/11/2016

My wedding flowers were absolutely perfect! Everything was better than I could have envisioned!! They work very hard to make your vision become reality, and produce amazing quality work!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Brittany · Married on 03/12/2016

Mary did SUCH a beautiful job with all of the flowers for our big day! True professionals and so much fun to have around. I couldn't be more in love with how everything turned out :). Thank y'all so much! Brittany + Collin

Sent on 04/04/2016

Chloe · Married on 11/14/2015

Kelly was incredible! Everything I had envisioned was brought to life!! Highly recommend Blooming Idea Events!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Sherri · Married on 06/27/2015

The Blooming Idea came as part of the wedding package at the Marriott. I told her what I was looking for and the flowers turned out beautifully.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Sophia · Married on 04/04/2015

Mary was wonderful to work with and the flowers were stunning! I provided pretty vague ideas of colors and arrangements that I wanted and she turned it into an absolutely gorgeous display. Incredibly professional, calm, and collected amongst the havoc of a wedding. So many people commented on how gorgeous the flowers were, especially my bouquet, I kept it alive as long as I could! I would hands down go back to Mary any time I need flowers.

Sent on 04/27/2015

Mary was amazing! Great with suggestions, very responsive to emails, and available for any assistance. She provided vendor options for us to use as well. Our flowers were breathtaking and everything I had hoped for. My bridal bouquet was my absolute favorite, exactly what I had envisioned. We kept needing to adjust our order and there was no hesitation on The Blooming Idea's end. I would not go anywhere else for flowers needed in the future!

Sent on 11/29/2014

Michelle · Married on 11/01/2014

I worked with Mary McCarthy for my wedding flowers and was very pleased. She did an incredible job and was very helpful. She worked with me to help meet my budget and still create my dream wedding! Strongly recommend!

Sent on 03/20/2015

I loved this vendor. The service was phenomenal, very professional, and punctual. I told Mary I wanted bright big red roses and thats exactly what I got. The flower arrangements for the church were beautiful, and so were the center pieces for the reception, so much so that many of my guests wanted to take some home along with The Blooming Idea's contact information. Loved it, can't go wrong with them!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Mark · Married on 06/17/2014

Amazing flowers and service at a very reasonable price. I would highly recommend for all occasions.

Sent on 06/24/2014

I was amazed at the quality and the price I got with Blooming Idea! Would definitely recommend. Flowers weren't that important to me in the beginning, and they've become one of my favorite parts of looking back at the photos from the special day.

Sent on 06/12/2014