102 Reviews for The Blooming Bride

Aisle Decor (1)
Non-Floral (1)
Single Flowers (1)
102 The Blooming Bride Reviews

Blooming Bride MADE my wedding. The flowers and greenery were absolutely stunning. Tami took care of everything and left me without a single worry.

Profile Picture Kim, 6/30/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Non-Floral

I cannot express how happy I am with the flowers from The Blooming Bride for my daughter's wedding!!!! Tami was so amazing to work with. She worked within our budget which is a hard thing to find with most florists. I highly recommend The Blooming Bride!

Photo for The Blooming Bride Review - Bride and Bridesmaids flowers
Photo for The Blooming Bride Review - Brides Flowers
Profile Picture Trista, 3/31/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Tami did an amazing job on the our bouquets! She took my vision and turned it into a reality! Sheer perfection!

Profile Picture Shauna, 12/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My daughter, the bride, found Tami, and I couldn't have been more pleased with her service and professionalism. She communicated efficiently, and her planning and budget worksheet was extremely helpful! Flowers were just beautiful!! Can't wait for the pics!!!

Profile Picture Cathy, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

The Blooming Bride did the most fabulous job at my wedding. Tami is so talented and creates the most fabulous arrangements. She is amazingly affordable for the service she provides. She lays out 3 different price points that are made available to you based on what you are wanting and what you can afford. She made sure I had all the florals I loved and that the color scheme was what I wanted. I gave her my vision in pictures from the internet and magazines and enthusiastically she pulled everything together. She really cared about making everything beautiful and never held back on design. My dream wedding included a suspended garden over my dessert table and she blew me away with the finished product. Everything she provided for the wedding, from the bouquet to the centerpieces, to the floral arrangements in the bathroom were simply flawless and drop dead gorgeous. All my guests were stunned by how beautiful the florals were at my outdoor wedding. I can not recommend her enough. Along with amazing talent, she is also incredibly sweet and professional. She really cared about making sure everything turned out beautiful for the wedding and that I was fully satisfied. I am so happy I chose her for my wedding.

Photo for The Blooming Bride Review - Suspended Garden
Photo for The Blooming Bride Review - Low Centerpiece
Photo for The Blooming Bride Review - Floral Table Runner
Photo for The Blooming Bride Review - Tall Centerpiece
Profile Picture Margie, 10/8/17, 3 Reviews

Tami,
You were perfect!!! We appreciate you being so kind throughout the whole process. And most of all you really do strive to meet what your customer is seeking in price and product!! Beautiful vases and perfect arrangements. You made the centerpieces look better than we imagined!! I would highly recommend you, and I would definitely request your services in the future.
Patty

Profile Picture patricia, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Tammy did all of our flowers for our wedding on 27 May 2017!! She did an absolute amazing job! What a joy to work with! The flower arrangements were unbelievably perfect and breath taking!

Profile Picture Naomi, 5/1/17, 2 Reviews

great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture User7559389, 1+ year ago, 13 Reviews

It was an absolute pleasure working with Tami! She
made the whole process so easy and fun and took all my random thoughts and ideas and made them
into an stunning masterpiece. I cried when I saw my
bouquet and the whole event space was breathtaking.

Profile Picture Gina, 10/8/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

I loved my flowers from The Blooming Bride. Tami created exactly what I wanted, gave me advice on arrangements, and truly captured my style. She made my spring wedding look absolutely gorgeous!

Profile Picture Allison, 4/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Tammi from the Blooming Bride was very helpful and had great ideas. I showed pictures of what I liked on Pintrest and let her take it from there. Everything was amazing!! She gave us 3 different price points to choose from. It came out exactly how I wanted which was a winter wedding theme.

Profile Picture Vera, 1/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Tami with The Blooming Bride did an incredible job with florals for our September wedding! We had an initial meeting to discuss our vision, and then had a couple of follow-up phone calls to clarify the details. I came in not knowing exactly what I wanted, with only photos and colors that I liked. Tami was able to take my tastes and add her artistry to create really detailed, beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and centerpieces. She is very skilled at what she does, and I would highly recommend her work!

Profile Picture Staci, 9/26/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Tami with the Blooming Bride was absolutely incredible for our August 1st wedding. I came in with many ideas of what I wanted but a pretty strict budget to accomplish those dreams with. Tami was so so helpful in talking me through what she could do for me (for an AMAZING price!!) and making my vision come true and ways I could only have dreamed would be possible!! She also knew I loved peonies and garden roses and I had basically given up on getting them since it was August. She shipped them in for me from California and this meant so much to me. The flowers were gorgeous. Definitely have them deliver and set your flowers for you! It takes all your stress away and allows them do their artistic work. My wedding day was my dream becoming reality because of the beautiful flowers!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/1/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Tami is easy to work with and very much an artist! Beautiful flowers for our daughter's wedding! And her prices are very reasonable.

Profile Picture Christy, 7/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

The Blooming Bride did incredible work. The flowers for our wedding were flawless. Tami did a great job of incorporating my wedding theme into our arrangements. They were stunning. By far, the most beautiful wedding flowers I have ever seen. I wholeheartedly recommend their services. Blooming Bride was affordable, easy to work with, and produced picture-perfect arrangements.

Profile Picture Ann Marie, 7/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Tami did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding. She was always available to answer any questions I had. She does great work!

Profile Picture User5409888, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I highly recommend The Blooming Bride to everyone. Tami, not only was super sweet and friendly, but she also knows her stuff! I showed her photos of what I like and shared my ideas of the overall vision for our wedding. Her enthusiasm was so genuine. I booked The Blooming Bride 1.5 year before our wedding date (habit of an event planner to do things ahead) after doing tons of research and read numerous reviews. She continuously kept in contact with me and was willing to work with any budget that I had. Tami and her staff arrived early to set up and stayed to help us with anything else that we needed. The end product was beautiful and gorgeous! I loved my bouquet so much that I have it hung dry so I can keep it forever. I have to say, it still looks pretty. Thanks, Tami!

Profile Picture Winnie, 6/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Tami is simply the best!! She worked within my budget and was able to make my venue look like a dream. It was more beautiful than I expected it to be. She's so professional, always available to answer all my questions. She's just a delight to work with. I definitely recommend her services. A+++++ :)

Profile Picture Ana, 5/24/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Tami was such a please to work with. Throughout the whole planning process, she made me feel very at ease. I was very unsure of what flowers I wanted, but she asked all the right questions and everything turned out beautifully. Last minute, my ceremony had to be moved inside because of rain and when I saw how she had transformed the plain ballroom, I was truly amazed. She is the best and cannot thank her enough.

Profile Picture Marissa, 5/23/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Tami was awesome. I wasn't even really sure what I wanted and I feel like I was kind of vague in my ideas, but she somehow captured my ramblings perfectly. The flowers were better than I expected. Absolutely beautiful. She has great ideas and I would highly recommend her. Plus she's just hilarious and fun to work with.

Profile Picture Kristin, 4/25/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

There Could Not have been a better Florist than The Blooming Bride and owner- Tami
She went over and beyond what we asked and paid for. She was very easy to talk to and gave great ideas and when the day of came, she was on time and delivered fresh beautiful flowers arrangements and vases !!! She even went back to the chapel after the wedding to pick up 2 large arrangements and took care of that small detail that we forgot to address with her before the wedding (without us knowing about it until days after the wedding).
I was very pleased and happy with Tami and her perfect work. Thank you to The Blooming Bride.

Profile Picture Becky, 2/7/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Tami is the best! The flower arrangements for the tables were more than I ever expected. The bouquets were beautiful. Tami was a pleasure to deal with and went above and beyond to make things special. I would highly recommend her for any event.

Profile Picture Bergetta, 11/29/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I did all of the planning with Tami over the phone and email and everything turned out perfectly. She got the fall theme and colors just right, and her various price points were very flexible. My mom especially loved the keepsake bracelet on her wrist corsage.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 10/12/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Tami was an absolute joy to work with! From our initial meeting, right up until the hour of my wedding she worked so hard to make my vision a reality. She is phenomenal at transforming an ordinary space into a fairytale masterpiece! I highly recommend The Blooming Bride!

Profile Picture User4202536, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews