The Blooming Bride Reviews

The Blooming Bride 6
The Blooming Bride 7

Mary Frank · Married on 01/18/2019

Betty Gonzales 100th Birthday Celebration

I would just like to say that The Blooming Bride went over and above decorating and setting up this event for my Aunt Betty. The way she set up my Aunt Betty’s cake table was UNBELIEVABLE the flowers were beautiful, elegant and classic and sent out the most beautiful aroma. Tami took all my thoughts and brought them to life, I had no idea how or what to do for a 100 year birthday celebration, Tami patiently sat with me and helped me narrow down what I would like for my Aunt. I gave her my budget and she gave me way more then what I could of imagined and she traveled 100 miles one way to make this the most wonderful birthday for my Aunt Betty.

Sent on 03/03/2019
    The Blooming Bride 8
    The Blooming Bride 9
    The Blooming Bride 10
    The Blooming Bride 11

The Blooming Bride's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words!!! We love weddings, but if anything rivals a wedding it is a hundredth birthday!!!! Those are rare and we were honored to be able to work with you, your aunt and hope she and yours will celebrate many more years to come. :) :)

Elizabeth · Married on 12/01/2018

Hurry to hire The Bloomig Bride as your wedding florist! Best decision you’ll make!

Tami took our basic ideas for my daughter’s wedding and created a magical, memorable day! We were able to meet with her as often as we needed, she was always available by text, email or phone. We were given three price points and we chose the one suited to our budget, and the final bill was exactly that amount. She uses fresh, top quality floral products and very tasteful props, vases, and accessories. Tami is incredibly creative, attentive to detail, listens to your comments and ideas, then turns it all into the most beautiful, professional, and truly magical wddding. We loved working with her and will miss spending time with her. Hiring Tami and The Blooming Bride should be the first step you take as you plan your wedding. Having them on your team will assure you an unforgettable day!

Sent on 12/23/2018
    The Blooming Bride 12
    The Blooming Bride 13
    The Blooming Bride 14
    The Blooming Bride 15
    The Blooming Bride 16

The Blooming Bride's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments!!! We were all so happy to be part of your event and help to bring your daughters vision to life. . . . it was an amazingly fun and creative event that we will not forget!! Thank you, Mary Ellen!!
  • Mikyla

Mikyla · Married on 11/30/2018

Tami is Amazing and so Talented: HIGHLY Recommend

We were referred to Tami by my mom’s co-employee who is a friend of one of Tami’s employees. From the beginning, Tami was all about what the Bride needs and wants. I LOVED the fact that we met first and we talked about colors, inspiration photos, and vision! I gave her a budget and she stuck with it while delivering the MOST BEAUTIFUL arrangements I have seen! I may be biased but Tami surpassed my vision and she got VERY CREATIVE! I wanted berries and she took these beautiful dusted spray-painted gold grapes and incorporated them into my BM and my bridal bouquet and let me tell you, I have never seen anything more unique and stunningly beautiful! She is a creative mastermind and Tami does not only meet with you once but twice for a second “are you sure” you want these styles and to make any changes before ordering, and then she does a final 3rd phone call a couple weeks out to make sure nothing else has changed (i.e. BM or GM count or new additions). She even threw in a complimentary toss bouquet and that bouquet was just as beautiful as my BM’s bouquets. Tami has a true passion for flowers and it shows in her work and when she interacts with you as a bride! You will not be disappointed if you hire her! Definitely recommend her!

Sent on 12/10/2018

The Blooming Bride's reply:

I am thrilled to be able to bring your vision to life!!! I LLLOVED your bouquet and can not say thank you enough for sharing the sneak peak! I can't wait to see it all!!!!! You were great to work with and I am so glad that my team and I could be part of your big day!!

Erica Toivonen · Married on 11/30/2018

Excellent Experience

Working with Tami at The Blooming Bride was a wonderful experience. She is so creative and worked with me to get exactly what I wanted within my price range. I highly recommend The Blooming Bride for your wedding!

Sent on 12/26/2018

The Blooming Bride's reply:

Thank you Erica, so very much!!! We are so happy we could make it easy for you and perfect!!!! :) We try so very hard to make everything stress free and perfect.

Alaina · Married on 11/16/2018

Book tami now!

Tami was so easy to work with. She took my vision and made it look even better than I could have imagined! When you walked into my venue, you were overwhelmed with the beauty of her arrangements. My bouquet was stunning and everything was just perfect! I would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 01/14/2019
    The Blooming Bride 17
    The Blooming Bride 18
    The Blooming Bride 19
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 08/04/2018

Book Tami! You will not regret it!

One of the absolute best decisions we made for our wedding was to book Tami for the flowers! I had met with another florist before her, and upon them not being able to produce any kind of "look book" of their past creations, I decided I needed to look elsewhere. Unfortunately, I do not live in Fort Worth, so my first meeting with Tami was over the phone. But, it went so smoothly! Tami, my mom, and I were all able to teleconference, and ended up talking for over an hour. I had a basic color palette, but otherwise, my floral vision had not yet been refined. While on the phone, Tami was able to suggest multiple different types of flower (even stating the names of many different roses that would meet my specific color choice of maroon), and she sent many pictures and links over email while we talked, so I could start to envision it. That being said, the vision I had at that point could not even compare to the reality that Tami ended up creating on my wedding day. Her creativity and inspiration were simply beautiful, and far beyond what I had imagined! I've attached pictures so you can see, as I think they'll speak for themselves. Surely I may be a bit biased, but I do think that the bouquet she created for me was the most beautiful wedding bouquet I've ever seen. It fit my color palette (maroon, pale pink, ivory, and sage green) and my desire for a "soft, refined, not round ball" bouquet perfectly. The pew decor, altar arrangements, and the low and high styled reception table decor arrangements were beautiful, and she even surprised us with a gorgeous sweetheart table arrangement! They all fit the refined feel of the space perfectly. She also repurposed our altar arrangements for the head table décor at the reception, saving us money.

Beyond the final product, however, was the ease of the entire process of working with Tami. Being a long distance bride, I only got to meet with her in person one time. She was so flexible and easy to work with, which was such a blessing during the stress that naturally comes with wedding planning. She gave us three price points to choose from, and then worked with us to further refine our options to a very perfectly personalized choice.

I wish I could tell every Fort Worth bride to choose Tami. I can guarantee you will not regret it! She was the easiest, friendliest, and most creative vendor I worked with! Thank you, Tami!

Sent on 01/09/2019
    The Blooming Bride 28
    The Blooming Bride 29

Daphne · Married on 07/27/2018

Blooming Bride

You couldn’t ask for a better florist! Exceptional!

Sent on 12/21/2018
    The Blooming Bride 30

The Blooming Bride's reply:

IT IS OUR PLEASURE!!! We are so happy to have been there for you, for all your girls! :) Being part of your the this and all your daughters weddings have been such a joy for us! Thank you!

Trista · Married on 03/31/2018

I cannot express how happy I am with the flowers from The Blooming Bride for my daughter's wedding!!!! Tami was so amazing to work with. She worked within our budget which is a hard thing to find with most florists. I highly recommend The Blooming Bride!

Sent on 04/09/2018
    The Blooming Bride 31
    The Blooming Bride 32
    The Blooming Bride 33

Trista,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to review us and include photos!! We loved being able to be part of the big day! Thank you!!!

Shauna · Married on 12/30/2017

Tami did an amazing job on the our bouquets! She took my vision and turned it into a reality! Sheer perfection!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Cathy · Married on 11/25/2017

My daughter, the bride, found Tami, and I couldn't have been more pleased with her service and professionalism. She communicated efficiently, and her planning and budget worksheet was extremely helpful! Flowers were just beautiful!! Can't wait for the pics!!!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Cathy,
    You and your daughter were a joy to work with! Thank you for the letting me and the team be part of such a special occasion.

Madeleine · Married on 10/21/2017

Working with Tami was absolutely a pleasure. She was creative and well organized, brought us great ideas, listened to our needs, stayed within our budget and met all the deadlines. Her arrangements were just beautiful and flower choices met our color scheme and theme. Her prices are reasonable and definitely delivered the value for the price. What's most impressive is that we worked with Tami remotely via conference call, exchange of pictures via Pinterest and texts. We met in person just the week before the wedding. Highly recommend Tami for your wedding.

Sent on 12/18/2017
    The Blooming Bride 40
    The Blooming Bride 41
    The Blooming Bride 42

The Blooming Bride's reply:

OHHH, The photo's look great!! Thank you so very, very much for sharing, and for taking time to express what it is like to work remotely with us. We were all so excited to be part of such a grand occasion! Thank you!!

Margie · Married on 10/08/2017

The Blooming Bride did the most fabulous job at my wedding. Tami is so talented and creates the most fabulous arrangements. She is amazingly affordable for the service she provides. She lays out 3 different price points that are made available to you based on what you are wanting and what you can afford. She made sure I had all the florals I loved and that the color scheme was what I wanted. I gave her my vision in pictures from the internet and magazines and enthusiastically she pulled everything together. She really cared about making everything beautiful and never held back on design. My dream wedding included a suspended garden over my dessert table and she blew me away with the finished product. Everything she provided for the wedding, from the bouquet to the centerpieces, to the floral arrangements in the bathroom were simply flawless and drop dead gorgeous. All my guests were stunned by how beautiful the florals were at my outdoor wedding. I can not recommend her enough. Along with amazing talent, she is also incredibly sweet and professional. She really cared about making sure everything turned out beautiful for the wedding and that I was fully satisfied. I am so happy I chose her for my wedding.

Sent on 12/31/2017
    The Blooming Bride 43
    The Blooming Bride 44
    The Blooming Bride 45
    The Blooming Bride 46
    The Blooming Bride 47

patricia · Married on 10/07/2017

Tami,
    You were perfect!!! We appreciate you being so kind throughout the whole process. And most of all you really do strive to meet what your customer is seeking in price and product!! Beautiful vases and perfect arrangements. You made the centerpieces look better than we imagined!! I would highly recommend you, and I would definitely request your services in the future.
    Patty

Sent on 10/13/2017

The Blooming Bride's reply:

Well, Thank you Patty! We loved working with you and just feel so very blessed to be able to do what we do; being part of so many brides big day is truly an honor. Thank you, for letting us bring your vision to life!

Naomi · Married on 05/01/2017

Tammy did all of our flowers for our wedding on 27 May 2017!! She did an absolute amazing job! What a joy to work with! The flower arrangements were unbelievably perfect and breath taking!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Naomi,
    We loved doing your flowers!!!! Thank you for letting us be there!!! You were just awesome to work with and we are happy to make everything just perfect for you. :)

justib · Married on 02/10/2017

great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/31/2016
  • Gina & Bryan

Gina · Married on 10/08/2016

It was an absolute pleasure working with Tami! She
    made the whole process so easy and fun and took all my random thoughts and ideas and made them
    into an stunning masterpiece. I cried when I saw my
    bouquet and the whole event space was breathtaking.

Sent on 10/09/2016

Allison · Married on 04/16/2016

I loved my flowers from The Blooming Bride. Tami created exactly what I wanted, gave me advice on arrangements, and truly captured my style. She made my spring wedding look absolutely gorgeous!

Sent on 06/12/2016

Vera · Married on 01/09/2016

Tammi from the Blooming Bride was very helpful and had great ideas. I showed pictures of what I liked on Pintrest and let her take it from there. Everything was amazing!! She gave us 3 different price points to choose from. It came out exactly how I wanted which was a winter wedding theme.

Sent on 03/18/2016

Staci · Married on 09/26/2015

Tami with The Blooming Bride did an incredible job with florals for our September wedding! We had an initial meeting to discuss our vision, and then had a couple of follow-up phone calls to clarify the details. I came in not knowing exactly what I wanted, with only photos and colors that I liked. Tami was able to take my tastes and add her artistry to create really detailed, beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and centerpieces. She is very skilled at what she does, and I would highly recommend her work!

Sent on 11/24/2015
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/01/2015

Tami with the Blooming Bride was absolutely incredible for our August 1st wedding. I came in with many ideas of what I wanted but a pretty strict budget to accomplish those dreams with. Tami was so so helpful in talking me through what she could do for me (for an AMAZING price!!) and making my vision come true and ways I could only have dreamed would be possible!! She also knew I loved peonies and garden roses and I had basically given up on getting them since it was August. She shipped them in for me from California and this meant so much to me. The flowers were gorgeous. Definitely have them deliver and set your flowers for you! It takes all your stress away and allows them do their artistic work. My wedding day was my dream becoming reality because of the beautiful flowers!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Tami is easy to work with and very much an artist! Beautiful flowers for our daughter's wedding! And her prices are very reasonable.

Sent on 07/23/2015

Ann Marie · Married on 07/18/2015

The Blooming Bride did incredible work. The flowers for our wedding were flawless. Tami did a great job of incorporating my wedding theme into our arrangements. They were stunning. By far, the most beautiful wedding flowers I have ever seen. I wholeheartedly recommend their services. Blooming Bride was affordable, easy to work with, and produced picture-perfect arrangements.

Sent on 09/04/2015

Tami did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding. She was always available to answer any questions I had. She does great work!

Sent on 09/05/2015
  • W

Winnie · Married on 06/19/2015

I highly recommend The Blooming Bride to everyone. Tami, not only was super sweet and friendly, but she also knows her stuff! I showed her photos of what I like and shared my ideas of the overall vision for our wedding. Her enthusiasm was so genuine. I booked The Blooming Bride 1.5 year before our wedding date (habit of an event planner to do things ahead) after doing tons of research and read numerous reviews. She continuously kept in contact with me and was willing to work with any budget that I had. Tami and her staff arrived early to set up and stayed to help us with anything else that we needed. The end product was beautiful and gorgeous! I loved my bouquet so much that I have it hung dry so I can keep it forever. I have to say, it still looks pretty. Thanks, Tami!

Sent on 08/04/2015