The Blonde Tulip Reviews

18 | Miami, FL

18 Reviews for The Blonde Tulip

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

My family has been using The Blonde Tulip for 10 years now, so it was a no-brainer to ask them to do my wedding. Pearl & Claudia and the rest of the team were truly amazing. They are always so sweet and caring and attentive. They worked with us to carry out our vision to a 'T'. The flowers looked gorgeous on our wedding day. I highly recommend The Blonde Tulip for weddings, or just to order an arrangement for Valentine's Day! they also have a cute little coffee shop, so stop on in and drink some espresso while you plan your wedding :)

Sent on 02/13/2014

Jessica · Married on 04/13/2013

Pearl and the rest of the gals at The Blonde Tulip were a dream to work with! From our first meeting, I felt that Pearl really had a connection to what I wanted because she listened to details and was able to pull examples to make sure she and I were on the same page. She even went to visit my reception venue after meeting with me, and made suggestions on what she thought would look best at that location. Who takes the extra time to do that?! Needless to say, the flowers matched my image and reception beautifully. Not only did Pearl make my flower arrangements for the ceremony and reception and bouquets/boutonnieres for the wedding party - she also provided chivari chairs, elegant table linens and candles for rent. She also set up the rest of my decorations! Overall, her team of gals are very professional and a breath of fresh air to the Miami vendor scene - they took the time to understand what I wanted, and were so patient when we continued to change/add additional features to the wedding when it was well underway already. Thank you Pearl!! It would not have been the dream wedding without you :) I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 07/08/2013

jennyfer · Married on 12/22/2012

Amazing Flowers and team! Pearl was amazing throughout the entire process and she did more than what we wanted. You could tell that there was a special touch in the entire room. We could not ask for more. Thank you!! Jenn & Gab

Sent on 12/26/2012

Heather · Married on 02/26/2012

Amazing flowers! Amazing people to work with!!

Sent on 10/10/2012

Claire · Married on 02/25/2012

The flowers were absolutely amazing! Pearl's shop in the Grove is so cute. I told her my colors and few key words to describe how I imagined it (wildflower, organic, green, yellow, blue) and she put together the most amazing bouquets and center pieces. She knows what she is doing and the prices were reasonable.

Sent on 02/28/2012
  • Carla

Carla · Married on 02/25/2012

Pearl was wonderful to work with and she did an amazing job at our wedding. Thank you!!!

Sent on 03/25/2012
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/05/2011

The Blonde Tulip was incredible. Pearl's designs are something out of this world. She is so innovative and will definitely work with your ideas and budget. Our wedding arrangements were just absolutely beautiful. We told her we wanted a modern elegance theme and that's exactly what we got. It was such a pleasurable experience working with the Blonde Tulip, I highly recommend her.

Sent on 01/22/2012
  • F

Laura · Married on 05/16/2008

Gorgeous flowers! They were very easy and fun to work with!

Sent on 07/26/2008

Korin · Married on 06/24/2007

Was such a sweet and pleasant experience! We change our minds a couple of times and she had great suggestions, at the end I felt totally at ease leaving everything up to her and she totally exceeded our expectations! and the value compared to others was GREAT!

Sent on 01/03/2008
  • Zeina

Zeina · Married on 10/02/2004

Pearl created the most beautiful centerpieces, exactly what I had envisioned. Her creativity with flowers and candles is unmatched in Miami. And she is so easy and nice to work with.

Sent on 11/07/2006

Parisa · Married on 02/20/2011

I couldn't have been happier with my flowers. Everything from the cake to the centerpieces to the bouquets were above and beyond my expectations. Pearl, Ms. Blonde Tulip herself, is such a perfectionist and every little detail was covered. I received countless compliments on our modern and unique centerpieces. Will recommend to all my friends!!!! Thank you Pearl!

Sent on 02/21/2011

Jennifer · Married on 01/17/2009

What can I say about The Blonde Tulip?!? People are STILL talking about how great my flowers were! Pearl was great to work with. She is a true professional and is a wonderful person to boot. After visiting what felt like a million florists who spouted names of flowers like I knew what they were talking about, Pearl was a breath of fresh air! Her shop is gorgeous, she will sit down with you and take her time. She completely understood my "vision", even if I didn't know the names of the exact flowers I wanted. Her arrangements, centerpieces and bouquets are modern and fresh. Her work is stunning. Her staff is great, too! Highly recommended.

Sent on 02/10/2009

Shannon · Married on 11/08/2008

I found The Blonde Tulip after visiting 3 other florists. She took the time to go over all the details and recommendations for the arrangements. She went to arrange the flowers at the church and reception. Everything turned out to be even more beautiful than I had imagined!

Sent on 11/19/2008

Aubrey · Married on 11/24/2007

The Blonde Tulip is a very modern and classy florist. Pearl, the owner will work directly with you to give you exactly what you want and more! Her creativity is amazing and her floral creations made my day so beautiful. I would highly recommend the Blonde Tulip for a bride who wants top of the line service.

Sent on 02/06/2008

Nicole · Married on 01/15/2011

The blonde tulip was helpful in planning and assisting with my wedding bouquet and flowers. They even took a last minute request! Their pricing was a little more than other florists I contacts but their customer service made up for it. My only regret was that the delivery boy was stuck in traffic and my flowers were late, over an hour late. I know Miami traffic can be horrible but I was about 10 minutes away from leaving without them! Other than the delivery situation, the flowers were beautiful.

Sent on 02/03/2011

Daniella · Married on 06/26/2010

Pearl designed beautiful center pieces and bouquets. The flowers were fresh and make the venue look exquisite!

Sent on 12/31/2010

2.5
      3.5

I had my bouquet and my husband's boutonniere done at the Blonde Tulip, and though they were very accommodating with our circumstances (we live 500 miles away), I wish there had been more clear communication on their part. It was a bit out of my price range, and they were willing to work with me on what I needed, but nobody told me my bouquet would look like a flower girl's bouquet...
    Honestly, it kind of felt like it was thrown together at the last minute; the flowers themselves were beautiful but some didn't bloom until a day or two after the wedding.
    Overall, it was decent quality, but I still think it wasn't worth the price I paid. Maybe next time :/

Sent on 03/31/2013
  • Gabriela

Gabriela · Married on 02/17/2007

I got married February 2007 and used The Blond Tulip for all our flower needs. I am very satisfied with my experience with Pearl (the owner) and her team. She has great taste and does very beautiful and modern arrangements, so if you are clueless about what flowers to pick, you can trust her good judgment.
    I personally was very involved with the flowers, I knew exactly what I wanted and she helped me mold my dreams into a reality. At the last minute the orchids I had picked for my bouquet came a little wilted. She immediately called me in, showed me the flowers and offered an EXCELLENT alternative. I loveddd my bouquet, it came out better than I ever imagined.
    One tip for the brides: when you get close to the date write in detail everything the way you want it and hand it to the florist to avoid mix ups. I had some unexpected pink flowers on my table that were supposed to be red, but overall I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/13/2007