The Bleu Studio Reviews

The Bleu Studio 5
The Bleu Studio 6
The Bleu Studio 7

Nicolette · Married on 08/05/2018

Our wedding was 8-5-18 and I cannot say enough about The Bleu Studio! They were the first photographer we looked at and we knew we didn't have to look any further. Brian was amazing to work with, so much fun, flexible and incredibly talented. The entire team overall from those in the office to our second photographer and videographer were the best. Our photos are incredible and our guests even commented on how great they were and how hard they worked. If you are looking for a team that is professional, responsive, fun and incredibly talented you don't need to look any further. They are great and we are so happy they were a part of our special day and helped us caputre beautiful memories to last forever!

Nicole · Married on 06/22/2018

I just looked at my sneak peak images from our wedding and I’m blown away! The Bleu Studio and Brian were amazing to work with and I’m very pleased with the service! He was so fun to work with and made me feel like a beautiful bride & it truly showed in my pictures!
    Thank you so much Brian for capturing the big day! :)

• Deanna

Deanna · Married on 03/30/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Brian and his team. From our first meeting, to the end of our wedding night, it was nothing short of an amazing experience. They have fun with you and make you feel comfortable while taking your photos, that you don’t even realize you are standing their getting your picture taken. Brian knew exactly what we wanted for our engagement photos, and he made them come to life, we LOVED them and so did everyone else. As for our wedding day, I seriously have NO words and that doesn’t happen very often. Our photos are absolutely amazing!!!!! All of our family and friends are raving about them, because they said they have never seen photos like this before. Thank you so much to Brian, Alex, James and Christian for doing the best job capturing our special day and having fun with us while doing it. I cannot wait to use Bleu Studios again in the future.

The Bleu Studio 8
    The Bleu Studio 16
    The Bleu Studio 17
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/16/2017

The only words I can say is Amazing! Charlie, Jess, Greg and his team were absolutely amazing ! They were such a wonderful team to work with. We had a lot of fun taking picturing with them, they made us very comfortable and they made the entire processes very easy from the day We booked them. booked with Charile the same day I met with him ! The pictures are abosolutly beautiful and the same day edit I still can not get over ! People are still talking about ! They are the absolute best !

Antonio · Married on 06/11/2017

Brian and his team are truly top notch. We could not be happier of the final results after receiving our wedding album. The experience was incredible from day one. My wife was extremely comfortable as a results of their laughs and making everything perfect for us and our family. The photos were amazing. They had some unbelievable suggestions that we would have never thought of and we're extremely grateful.

The Bleu Studio 18

Jackie · Married on 05/26/2017

We could not have picked a better company for both photography and video. Everyone from The Bleu Studio team were so helpful. The photographers and videographer were so helpful and attentive and patient. I would recommend The Bleu Studio if you want your wedding day captured perfectly.

Jacqueline · Married on 05/26/2017

Heather · Married on 05/07/2017

Brian and James are great!! We booked Bleu Studio for both photography and videography - and they we're amazing!! The chemistry between them was great and it was the best decision we made for our wedding!

The prices were great - but the quality was even better! We had a ton of compliments on our photo shoot, wedding and same day edit.

Brian was great - he would wipe dirt off my shoes just to keep me happy! And my whole bridal party and family loved hanging out with him! Totally recommend Bleu Studio for any event!!!

Elle · Married on 03/25/2017

We used Bleu Studio for our engagement shoot and wedding day and couldn't be any happier! Brian and James were a pleasure to work with! They made me feel very comfortable and beautiful. James was amazing on our wedding day ! He got all the shots we were hoping to take and more! They made the day run very smoothly and once the reception started I didn't even know they were there, yet they took pictures all night. Their photos are like works of arts, some of our favorite shots were all their ideas and slightly outside the box, which made us feel like our photos were original and set apart from the rest. They have a very cool and fun way of photgraphy. I highly recommend Bleu Studio!

Jenna · Married on 10/22/2016

Bleu studio was an absolute pleasure to work with from the very beginning. From the first meeting with them, we explained exactly what we were looking for. These guys (and ladies) went completely above and beyond to make our day spectacular. We had an early wedding (10 am) and needed to wake up at 4 am to get ready. By the time the guys arrived, (7am), us girls were starting to get a little sleepy. These guys came in and got the party started! They made all pictures fun & exciting. The whole day these guys made sure to capture every important moment as well as all of the little photo requests I made. It rained on my wedding day and somehow the pictures came out better than they would have if it was sunny! I cannot thank Bleu studio enough for the AMAZING experience I had with them, and I will forever recommend them. Thank you thank you thank you!

Angela · Married on 10/07/2016

Any picture we wanted, they took! They were so friendly and made everyone feel comfortable! Our pictures and video are amazing and wouldn't have changed a thing!

Krystal · Married on 09/24/2016

Really professional and understanding with getting certain things done! Loved!

Amanda · Married on 06/18/2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Charley and his crew! It rained on my wedding day and they all worked so hard making sure I got incredible pictures. They were such a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend them!!

Jahn · Married on 06/17/2016

Want to be a supermodel or celebrity for a day? Hire Brian and his team of amazing photo/video artists. They have such a creative and artistic view for your engagement and wedding photographs, there is no doubt you will be beyond impressed with their service and product.

I was in my best friends wedding 7 years ago and Brian was her photographer, I thought she had amazing pictures. All this time later, when researching for my own wedding, Brian and Bleu studio was still trendy and relevant, offering the best of what the industry has to offer. They were also fantastic with dealing with the various and at times, difficult personalities of my wedding party, ensuring the necessary pictures were secured. You can't go wrong with Bleu Studios, after all, these pictures are forever. Worth every penny.

Stephanie · Married on 05/20/2016

I had the pleasure of meeting Charley and seeing his work a few years prior to my engagement thanks to a friends wedding I was a part of. When the time came to choose my own photographer, he was at the top of my list and had no doubts after meeting with him again that he was the photographer for me. All engagement long, he was always available for any questions I had or ideas i needed to bounce off of him. Both my engagement and wedding photos are the stuff of dreams and I can't wait to display them all over. Charley and his whole team at the bleu studio hold a special place in my heart, they are truly exceptional and I can't thank them enough from the bottom of my heart!

Danielle · Married on 10/02/2015

The Bleu Studio was amazing! From the first time I met Brian I fell in love with his pictures. When they showed up on the day they were very professional and also very detailed. I have been referring Bleu ever since I got my pictures. I can't stop looking at them! Thank you Bleu Studio!

Kelly · Married on 06/27/2015

I would highly recommend using Bleu Studio for any kind of event. First thing is as soon as you walk into the door you are greeted by a friendly staff. We met with Brian, and let me tell you he makes you feel like family the second he meets you. Brian's enthusiasm and passion really shows in his work and we knew we were not going to be disappointed, and we were not! We had the best wedding we could have ever asked for and Brian, James and Shawn were a huge reason for it. I can't thank them enough for making our day so special. We had a two tvs and they instantly downloaded the pictures they had taken earlier and during the ceremony and reception and displayed them on the tvs. Everyone kept commenting how wonderful our pictures looked that day and the pictures they displayed weren't even edited. To be honest I don't even know if they even needed to be because that's how great they were!!! We will be definitely using them in the near future!!!! I can't thank them enough and I would definitely recommend them to everyone!!!

I can't say enough about our Bleu Studio experience. From the moment we met Charley, we knew he was the one to capture one of the most important days of our lives. We planned every detail to ensure the perfect day and wanted to capture the essence of our love and the intimacy of our moment perfectly. Charley and his Bleu team were flawless. We received our photos in under a month which memorialized every part of the day. We just received our videos and have watched them over and over again and can't wait to share this with our family and friends. Tasteful, professional and beyond classy - we couldn't ask for anything more.

Katherine · Married on 06/26/2015

Charley and his team at The Bleu Studio went above and beyond for my husband and I from the moment we booked. He is efficient and the love for his work truly shows when he is capturing every moment and detail. The day of our wedding he was not hesitant to have all of us step out of the box while remembering specific requests of my husband and I. Him and his team made us feel relaxed and stress free. We had so much fun sharing our day with them and they will forever be a huge part when we need a professional photographer! Highly highly recommend!!

Lauren · Married on 11/01/2014

James and his crew were great. They shot our wedding on 11/1/14 at Beckwith Pointe in New Rochelle, NY. They were not pushy or in your face throughout the day, they just blended in. Even though our plans of taking pictures outside was ruined by the weather they made do with what resources they had and did a great job. I have only seen a few pictures so far but I am looking forward to seeing all of the pictures as well as the video :)

Lauren · Married on 05/30/2014

Bleu Studio is amazing!!! So glad we booked them for our wedding. Brian and his team were absolutely amazing and great to work with! They have such great ideas and made everyone feel comfortable and relaxed. It is clear they love what they do. During the reception, you didn't even notice they were there taking photo and video. I definitely recommend them! We couldn't be happier!!

Liz · Married on 11/16/2013

We were very happy with our decision to have The Bleu Studio do our wedding photography. Brian & his team are champs: patient, calm and seemingly omnipresent; they know when a good photo op is about to take place.

In the months leading up to the wedding, we felt that The Bleu Studio was very flexible and open to our ideas. They're a fun bunch to work with!

Liz · Married on 11/16/2013

What I love about The Bleu Studio is their ability to capture genuine moments. The photos helped my husband and I vividly recall our special day from the salon to the end of the night, and our friends and family absolutely love them.

Brian and his team are always in the right place at the right time and are as silent and subtle as ninjas; I barely know they were there.

Danielle · Married on 10/19/2013

We found our way to The Bleu Studio through DDM entertainment. They share the same building so when we first walked in to meet our DJ, hanging on the walls were these amazing photos. I knew when I first laid on eyes on their wedding portraits... I wanted them to do my photography. Our first meeting was fantastic and all other contact went smoothly and hassle free. The Bleu Studio sent Dennis to shoot our wedding. He was on time, personable, and laid back. He knew how to direct a crazy crew effortlessly and never once lost patience with us. We loved him. My guests also commented on how great he was to have at the wedding. We haven't even seen the photos yet and we are certain that they will be amazing!