The Bigger Picture Photography Reviews

The Bigger Picture Photography 2
  • Tarau

Tarau · Married on 10/13/2018

Simply the best

Working with Lisa was the best decision we made! She is just so creative! Our engagement and wedding pictures were unique, fun and flawless, it was like working with our best friend. She was a blast to work with and we couldn't be happier with the results. She's very friendly, easy going person and working with her was so much fun.
    She has such a great eye, very easy to work with and open to ideas to incorporate to make any session perfect. We are beyond thrilled with the quality and the attention to detail she put into them. She goes beyond to make sure you are happy. She captured all of our important moments beautifully, and her artistic range really showed in her ability to take stunning pictures of our venue's scenery, our ceremony, and all of us moving on the dance floor! Her work is unique, romantic, stylish, and authentic-she truly captured all the love and beauty of our day.

Sent on 11/14/2018

The Bigger Picture Photography's reply:

Thank you, Tara!! I'm so glad you were so thrilled with everything. Your facial expressions made these photos! It was a breath of fresh air to get two people who really understood documentary photography and were just themselves and let me capture it. I had such a great time with you two-- and the entire family! It was great to see everyone again, a couple years later after Erin and Bryan's wedding. I just love this family so much. Thank YOU for being such a joy!!

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2018

Lisa was one of my favorite vendors to work with throughout all of the wedding planning we did. She was so quick to respond to every question that came up, and helped out so much with suggestions and recommendations. We just got our preview back, and I am obsessed with how amazing every single picture turned out - Lisa is AMAZING at what she does!!

Sent on 10/16/2018

The Bigger Picture Photography's reply:

Jessica, you make my heart happy!! Thank you so much for the glowing review! I loved working with you two during the whole process - from the engagement session, Save-the-Dates, to your wedding day. It was such a joy! Thank you for choosing me to document your story. I am honored.

Matt Frezza · Married on 08/10/2018

Lisa is awesome!

Lisa's really personable and easy to talk to. The pictures turned out great. We love them! Lisa made us feel relaxed when we took our engagement and wedding photos. We didn't have to pose or worry about the camera. We'll definitely choose Lisa again for future photo needs.

Sent on 11/13/2018

The Bigger Picture Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for this! You two were so easy and fun to work with! That engagement session was the coolest. You never once looked awkward or needed me to pose you. I loved it. The same for your big day. It was a documentary photographer's dream! Can't wait to hang out!

Barbara · Married on 06/30/2018

I cannot recommend The Bigger Picture photography enough. Working with Lisa was the one of the easiest parts of my wedding process. She was incredibly flexible and accommodating of a busy schedule, and she was really fun to work with! She is very responsive and answered all the questions I had throughout the process.

Both our engagement session and wedding were no less than 100 degrees Fahrenheit, but Lisa perfectly captured all of the love we felt and fun we had on those days. Her photo-journal style of photography really allowed my husband and I to really be ourselves while she documented the day. She has an eye for great shots. She also was really great about capturing shots we saw on Pinterest and wanted to attempt.

In addition to the amazing photos, Lisa was a great person to have around on my wedding day. She was a calming presence on what turned out to be a chaotic day full of drunk bridesmaids and A LOT of competing family personalities. She captured the best of everything, and I'm so thankful she was there!

Sent on 08/25/2018

The Bigger Picture Photography's reply:

Oh, thank you so much for that!! You two were such a delight to work with through it all. I get sad when the experience is over. I want to see you guys again! You were such a trooper in the heat! I was so glad I was with YOU!! ;) Thank you so much. Much love and best wishes for you.

Tori · Married on 09/16/2017

Lisa and The Bigger Picture Photography are amazing! Having a great photographer for our wedding was my number one priority. I am so incredible happy with how it turned out. Lisa makes everything so easy, she was a perfect fit for us. She is friendly and upbeat while being professional and staying on task. We can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/29/2017

The Bigger Picture Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Tori! I had so much fun with you ladies when you were getting ready. Your laugh is infectious! I'm so happy for you two, and your beautiful family!

Michael · Married on 09/16/2017

The Bigger Picture was absolutely amazing. Lisa was phenomenal to work with. She was great with our children, and very friendly with our family. Most importantly, she was practically invisible during the ceremony and during candid shots. She stayed every second of our reserved time, and utilized every minute. Turnaround on the pictures was very speedy. I will recommend them to everyone I know!

Sent on 10/26/2017

The Bigger Picture Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Michael! I'm so honored that I got to capture your story. I also loved working with your beautiful family! The photos of the kids pushing grandma on the swing- priceless. What an amazing day. Wish we could do it again!

Ashleigh · Married on 08/26/2017

Lisa was more than AMAZING! Nothing about my wedding was easy! She made things so simple for me and kept me informed (and reassured everything was gonna be just fine when I was not so sure it was) Lisa kept in contact with me the entire time! From the moment she stepped into the crazy boathouse we were all getting ready at, she was like family! I gave her very little direction of what I wanted, but she somehow just knew! She is GREAT at what she does and I would highly recommend her for any sort of photography needs.

Sent on 12/05/2017

The Bigger Picture Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness, thank you! I LOVED the chaos at the boathouse! Fun family times! So hilarious and so much love and support. This was such a beautiful day and I am honored that I got to be a part of it! Thank you!

Hannah · Married on 08/12/2017

Lisa was fantastic! We used her services for our engagement and wedding photos and she was great. She had a great sense of humor so she was fun to work with and the photos turned out amazing. She worked so well with our schedule and was able to fit in all the photos we wanted without taking too much time away from the reception. We would definitely book her services again!

Sent on 09/15/2017

The Bigger Picture Photography's reply:

Thank you, Hannah! I have so many favorites of your day. I could have kept shooting bridal portraits all day. Gorgeous, inside and out. Thank you so much!

Ryan · Married on 08/12/2017

Lisa was great. The pictures came out fantastic and she was very easy to work with. Having a great photographer for our wedding day was one of the most important things on our list, and we were extremely satisfied with Lisa.

Sent on 11/01/2017

The Bigger Picture Photography's reply:

I was extremely satisfied with you two!! Ha ha! I wish I could keep working with you guys. So fun and laid back. Thank you so much!

Lauren · Married on 07/08/2017

Lisa was incredible to work with for my best friends wedding. Very professional, and she made sure we all had fun!

Ash · Married on 07/08/2017

Lisa is so great! She did our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. She's not afraid to pose you if needed and she always caught the light just right. I'm so happy with how she was able to truly capture the emotion on the day of our wedding. Especially because I didn't even notice she was there! I'd recommend her to anyone. She's professional, available by email, answered my 1,000 questions I of course had. We've worked with several other photographers getting family photos done and she is by far the best we've worked with. And now the only one we'll work with :)

Sent on 07/24/2017

The Bigger Picture Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! I loved working with you and Hal. Your questions were great- better to do your homework early to have peace of mind on the big day! You deserve a trophy for being pregnant- what a trooper! You two were cute and cuddly and I loved the connection between your family! Best wishes to you in all your adventures. And yes, I would love to keep photographing your family!! ;)

J · Married on 07/08/2017

I was part of a wedding party that use the Bigger Picture Photography. They were outstanding. The picture quality is amazing. They spent time moving and adjusting even the smallest things in each pose to make sure the pictures turned out perfect.

Ashley · Married on 07/08/2017

My daughter selected this vendor to photograph her wedding. Photographers had many creative ideas. Previews of the photos prove this was an excellent investment.

Melina · Married on 07/08/2017

Her photos are absolutely beautiful and so creative! Such a great photographer! We enjoyed working with her and look forward to working with her in the future. Couldn't have asked for a better documentation of such a special day!

Hal · Married on 07/08/2017

Just got our full album of images. AMAZING!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Yay!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/30/2017

Having Lisa photograph our wedding was the best decision we could have possibly made! From the day we met her for our engagement session to the final picture she took at our wedding, she took the time to get to know us and what we were hoping to capture through photographs. Her calm demeanor and sense of humor combined with her artistic talent created the perfect mix. We had so much fun working with her! She interacted with such joy with everyone at our wedding and her photographs reflect that. They tell the story in vivid detail, beautifully capturing the happiest day of our lives. We are forever grateful!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Bianka · Married on 06/30/2017

When Beth and I started looking for a photographer for our wedding, I knew that I wanted someone who could see the big picture of the composition, not just the portraits of the people in the pictures. I also wanted the photographer to be assertive (because we have a large combined family), nurturing and kind (because we HATE having photos taken), and someone who would know when to listen to our requests and also know when to make some of the decisions based on their experience. Miraculously, we found such a person in Lisa. Our engagement photos took place at our home. Lisa was great with our barky dogs and quickly made us feel at ease. Laughter and sincerity were both present during the photo shoot and were reflected in the photos. This “magic” continued to our wedding day. Lisa was able to roll with the changing weather and the close to 50 family members who all needed to be corralled. Lisa was able to capture our day in a way that told our story through candid photos and images that radiated love. I would recommend Lisa to anyone who is looking for a photographer who has an artistic flair, a bigger picture perspective, and the flexibility to capture magic whatever the day may bring.

Sent on 08/13/2017

The Bigger Picture Photography's reply:

Ditto to above! Ha ha! Thank you so much for this. It means a lot to me! I loved how nervous you all (the dogs) were when I walked in to the engagement session and how we ended up laughing the whole time! I truly agree with what was said at the ceremony- how when you bring out the best in your partner, you are making the world a better place. You two are beautiful people, inside and out. Thank you.

Christina · Married on 06/17/2017

Talk about fantastic! Lisa is a very special individual and amazing photographer. Weddings are full of chaos and unpredictable things happen. Lisa didn't even break a sweat when people were scrabbling all over the place or literally sweating from the heat during our outside shoot! She was professional, punctual, and FUN! We laughed so much and it truly showed in the photos. I would use her again and AGAIN!

Sent on 07/07/2017

The Bigger Picture Photography's reply:

Thank you so much!! You two were just the cutest! I loved documenting your day and my cheeks hurt from laughing so hard!! It was also amazing to shoot an unplugged wedding. Your photos have actual people in them and I'm not cropping every one because of iPads and phones! Ha! You were truly great and I thank you.

Rodney · Married on 06/17/2017

Unbelievably easy to work with. Captured all the right angles to make my wife and I look our best on the happiest day of our life. Her style of photography definitely makes for fun pictures and pletty of laughs along the way.

Sent on 07/24/2017

The Bigger Picture Photography's reply:

You make for plenty of laughs along the way! Ha! I knew as soon as I entered the guys' room it was going to be fun... You all are hilarious. Thank you so much!

Kat · Married on 10/29/2016

Lisa was the first and only photographer we met during wedding planning. We selected a package that included an engagement session, and that really helped my husband and I feel comfortable in front of the camera. She has a photojournalistic style where many photos are candid, but she gave direction and ideas for poses to get started.

The engagement pictures were well done but I wasn't so pleased with how I looked in them, so having the engagement session as a "trial" really helped me be more aware of how I composed myself for our wedding day pics. Our wedding pics were phenomenal. I loved how both myself and my husband looked in them, and even some family members who are not particularly photogenic looked great in them! The posed family pictures were just as good as the organic, observed moments she captured. She managed to turn personal, trivial exchanges into beautiful snapshots, such as when my husband was showing me a cut on his hand, or when our nephew was touching the embroidery on my dress.

We also have an aunt that is the "designated photographer" at family events with her own camera, and Lisa handled that with grace and professionalism. Our aunt kept setting up shots and telling people to get together and pose during the reception, and I noticed Lisa would take the opportunity to snap photos of other people enjoying themselves, or taking ring detail shots instead.

She was always prompt and responsive to emails or texts, and was very easy going, and sweet. I did not enjoy wedding planning, and she made the photography part of planning very easy to manage. I would've preferred to have a more low-key, private celebration, but ultimately decided to have a wedding because my husband wanted one and for our families to enjoy. When we got the sneak peek from Lisa, I was so pleased with how they came out that it made me feel like the wedding was definitely worth it.

Sent on 12/24/2016

The Bigger Picture Photography's reply:

This is so meaningful to me. Thank you so much. I know exactly the shots you are talking about! I absolutely loved how your dad was looking at you while you were visiting, and I also love the fidgeting of the hands (Donnie) up at the alter. Little things that really mean so much to not capture! You two were so laid back and easy-going. I adored working with you. The engagement session was so cool too! Thank you so much!

Kathy · Married on 10/15/2016

Lisa is an excellent photographer. Her pictures capture all of the moments and emotions of the day. She was easy to work with and made us feel comfortable through the whole process from planning through the reception.

Andy · Married on 09/23/2016

Lisa did a great job on our wedding day!

Julianne · Married on 09/23/2016

Lisa did a nice job with our photos.

Denise · Married on 10/17/2015

From the very first moment that we spoke to Lisa, we knew that she was the photographer for us and our wedding. She is the ultimate professional. She was prompt on every phone call or email. She is warm and funny and instantly put us at ease. Her work is second to none. Our pictures were phenomenal! We would recommend her to anyone. We loved her and plan on using her for our pictures in the future. Lisa IS the best!