The Biddle Hall Reviews

The Biddle Hall 6
The Biddle Hall 7

Alexandria · Married on 09/01/2019

Beautiful hall, beautiful people

Not only is this venue beautiful and the location perfect, more importantly, the couple who runs it, is AMAZING! My fiancé and I have been working with them for awhile in preparation for our wedding in sept 2019 and they have been so wonderful and accommodating! They are truly in this business for the right reasons and it’s beautiful to see a local business do so well and have so much fun with it. This venue was absolutely a dream come true for us. If not for the Biddle Hall we wouldn’t be able to have what we know will be a BEAUTIFUL wedding.

Deborah Gaber · Married on 06/26/2018

Baby shower

Everything was perfect. We will have many parties at Biddle hall. Food, Bar and the service was fabulous.

Great!!!🥃😃

Mark · Married on 06/08/2018

1st: the food was amazing!!!!!! Everyone truly loved the food. The chef did an amazing job.
    2nd: Leah went above and beyond with the wedding. Setting up the hall and letting us come in early. Everything we needed she helped.
    3rd: The DJ was awesome; the years experience as a DJ shows how he handled everything on his end without any hiccups.

Bottle line if your looking for a hall for your wedding this is the place
    If you looking for a hall for your special gathering this is the place.
    You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 07/21/2018
    The Biddle Hall 8

Brandi Hutcherson · Married on 06/02/2018

Wedding celebration

The Biddle Hall is absolutely beautiful i would recommend this hall to anyone looking. Very flexible ,the food is amazing the service was the best! My day was perfect thanks to the Biddle Hall 💜 June 2nd 2018.

Cindy · Married on 05/21/2018

Love the Biddle Hall, clean, accommodating, good food, nice size, perfect in all aspects for all occasions!!! Will be using them again, Leah is the best and will personalize anything for your special day!!

Sent on 07/04/2018
    The Biddle Hall 9
    The Biddle Hall 10
    The Biddle Hall 11
    The Biddle Hall 12
    The Biddle Hall 13

Jolene · Married on 05/12/2018

The biddle hall was beautiful and the owners we excellent !Best day of our lives!

Sent on 06/23/2018
    The Biddle Hall 14

Sara · Married on 04/28/2018

We had our wedding there in April and everything was amazing!! Leah did so much to help make sure everything was perfect! She worked so hard to make sure that I didn’t have anything to worry about that day.

Sent on 06/23/2018
  • Savannah

Savannah Bennett · Married on 02/11/2018

Biddle hall

They are an amazing establishment for any of occasion, I recommend this place a 10000000 times. You won’t be disappointed ! It’s a one stop shop as they offer so much. Thank you Leah and Jeremy for running such an amazing place

Nikki · Married on 08/20/2016

Amazing wedding day

We had a amazing time. I'm planning to have a 5 year renewal here because it was so successful. The owners are very nice and helpful. I would recommend it hall for any occasion.

Amanda · Married on 09/19/2015

Baby shower

Having had them for my wedding as my Dj before biddle hall came about. I wanted to support a local business. Amazing staff and host. They went above and beyond to make me happy. My guest love the food and the atmosphere!! Thanks you so much Leah for making my baby shower amazing :-)

PAMELA · Married on 06/06/2015

Best hall ever!

This hall is by far the best I've been to in a while! Very professional, very informative up front with little to no stones left unturned. This is the first hall I've rented that covered everything from the beginning and even though a few of my guest had special dinner needs they were met without hesitation.

• Maegan

Maegan Woodford · Married on 11/30/2018

Convenient, affordable, wonderful

When my husband and I decided after 8years of engagement, and two kids later that we were finally going to tie the knot, we knew we wanted to keep our budget small but still have a reception at a nice hall. We found Biddle Hall and it was hands down the cheapest option around us and it included so many extras (late night snack, chair covers, ceremony allowed, appetizers during cocktail hour, battery operated tea lights to use, and an amazing priced media/entertainment package to add to it that was priced way below everyone else as well.) The convenience of having our photo booth, dj and hall all in one with one person to deal with was great. We planned our wedding in just six weeks and it went so smoothly thanks to the helpfulness of the owner. The night went beautifully and we were so happy with how our smaller budget, last minute wedding turned out. Youd have never known we planned it in six weeks or that we spent half of what we would else where. Beautiful hall, great food (received many compliments), and great location. Thank you again Biddle Hall.

Sent on 12/10/2018