The Bellflower Collective Reviews

14 | Cincinnati, OH

14 Reviews for The Bellflower Collective

• Summer

Summer S. · Married on 02/09/2020

Incredible talent! Incredible people!!

We met Rebecca and Jessie at a wedding expo this past Spring. We had looked so long for the perfect wedding photographer, and when we met The Bellflower Collective team and saw their photography we were sold. We actually decided right then and there that wanted them to be our wedding photographers. Rebecca and Jessie were so down to earth and kind. We were so happy to find such talented photographers with equally great personalities. For our wedding, we chose the package that included our engagement photos too. Our photos turned out better than we could have every imagined. They captured every single aspect of our special day in such a beautiful way. Moments that we weren’t able to see the day off the wedding, we can still look back on now because we have these stunning and memorable photos. We have shown so many friends and family members our photos and they can’t believe how great they turned out. The pictures truly are incredible. I can’t thank Rebecca and Jessie enough for all of their support and help along the way. They made everything so easy and enjoyable we can’t wait to use them for our future family photos!

*Also, they offer Polaroid shots! I highly recommend adding these photos. They are stunning, incredible and so unique. I have showed my friends these photos and they wish that their photographers offered this service! The Bellflower Collective team even sent our Polaroid photos to us in such a beautiful way!

Sent on 12/22/2019
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 03/09/2019

Extremely Satisfied and Beyond Expectations

Rebecca is extremely accommodating, professional, and absolutely wonderful to work with. My husband and I could not relate to other couples experiences with their photographers at their weddings. Simply put, she thoroughly went through our timeline for the day ahead of time, kept us in the day without sweeping us away too much, and captured our most special moments without making us feel crowded. As for the prints and extra touches Bellflower went above and beyond our expectations! Very reasonably, comparable price to other vendors, but unequivelant to the professionalism and quality that you get from Rebecca and Jessie. Thank you for capturing our moments even ones we didn't realize you had snapped!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Allison · Married on 08/04/2018

It is impossible to know where to begin with our wedding photos. So many amazing images that highlight our day.

There are not enough positive words in the dictionary to describe my experience with The Bellflower Collective and our wedding photos! First and foremost, thank you Rebecca and Carissa for capturing our special day and making sure we remember every special moment.
    I only knew ONE thing going into my wedding day - I was going to have an amazing day full of laughter and joy NO MATTER what. As with all weddings there were plenty of hiccups. My mother broke her face (literally). I ripped my dress in the first 10 minutes of walking around in it. Sticking to my ‘going to have fun no matter what’ was incredibly easy with Rebecca and Carissa. They brought so much joy to our wedding day and captured the most beautiful moments.
    I was incredibly impressed with how much fun both photographers were having. They LOVE their job and they make it fun for everyone around. The best photos are the unexpected ones, but we also did the typical family photos. This was the most organized I have ever seen family photos go. Their methodology for pulling people in and scooting to the next was perfect and allowed us to spend most of our time relaxing and taking the candid photos we all love!
    More than the photos and the professionalism, the energy of both photographers was incredible. You want to be happy when you are around them. There is no pressure to be perfect, it is just about being yourself and being in the moment.
    We highly recommend The Bellflower Collective & hope that others can have as amazing of an experience as we did.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Steve M. · Married on 07/28/2018

Amazing, fun, worth it

Great photographers, we had a blast with them. They select who they want to work with carefully so it is a compliment when they say they want to work for you. They did an amazing job, very artistic, and also can do great traditional shots. They were what we were looking for, and within our budget. They can help you have fun on your day, unlike some photographers who will be bossing you around! 6/5

Sent on 12/08/2018

Dorothy · Married on 07/21/2018

The Bellflower Collective was Perfect for My Wedding!

The Bellflower Collective is a wonderful group! They were able to meet when needed, were easy to communicate with, super helpful with ideas and advice, great photographers, and just overall perfect. They were so good in taking care of location ideas that I didn't even get stressed one bit on it. They also had great enthusiasm on my wedding theme and readily worked with it.

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Bridget

Bridget · Married on 06/23/2018

Above and beyond expectations

I don’t have enough good things to say about these amazing, artistic, beautiful souls. The way Rebecca and Jessie were able to capture the most special moments of our lives is unbelievable. They made not only our engagement shoot, but wedding shoot so effortless and delivered exactly what we were looking for. Their professionalism and passion for photography truly does show through each and every picture. I will always love and cherish the moments they were able to capture for me and my family. I would recommend them over and over again.

Sent on 02/10/2019

Sara · Married on 05/26/2018

Beyond doing a great job capturing our big day, the Bellflower team was a calming presence during those inevitable hectic moments that occur during any wedding. They even pitched in to help with things that were beyond the scope of a photographer's responsibility, all with grace and good nature (like when it started to pour right before the planned outdoor ceremony!). Definitely recommend them to anybody that wants to be happy with their wedding photos with the added bonus of enjoying the company of their photographers :)

Sent on 08/28/2018

Elise · Married on 09/30/2017

I couldn't have picked better photographers for the big day. Rebecca and Jessie were so nice and so easy to work with. They made us feel confident and comfortable all day long. I loved that Rebecca took charge of the day, gave us a timeline to work with and knew exactly how she wanted the photos to look- no awkward posing. They did a phenomenal job of capturing the moments without feeling forced or posed. I love the way they think outside of the box and create beautiful moments effortlessly. If you want to be wowed and have your photos look like they belong in a magazine- they're the ones you want! :) I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Nicole · Married on 06/03/2017

Neither my husband or I love getting our photo taken, and much of the wedding planning experience was stressful and unpleasant for us. Jessie and Rebecca at The Bellflower Collective really helped us relax on our wedding day and just let us be ourselves...and they captured that in photo form brilliantly. We are absolutely in love with every single photo from both our engagement session and wedding. They were incredibly easy to work with, and allowed our laid back style to shine through. Not a single photo feels posed or out of character for us. Jessie and Rebecca were also very professional, timely, and extremely thoughtful. Both our engagement and wedding photos were ready when expected, and their delivery of copies felt very personal. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Leslie · Married on 05/27/2017

We recently used The Bellflower Collective for our May 27th wedding and it was one of the best photographer experiences we have ever had. Rebecca and Jessie were incredible to work with. They made us feel so relaxed all day. Working with them was effortless which was a breath of fresh air since wedding planning can be anything but effortless. They worked so well with my 6 year old son, and working with kids can be incredibly difficult at times. Our wedding photos turned out even better then I could have ever imagined. They captured everything I could have wanted and more. Rebecca even showed me some photos on her camera throughout the day and they were gorgeous even before the editing. I am in love with every single picture, they all look natural and they captured every aspect of my wedding. My husband and I will continue to use them for any future photographer needs.

Sent on 07/20/2017

Christina · Married on 09/24/2016

Very pleased with the quality of the photographs and experience the photographers.

Sent on 02/17/2017

Emilie · Married on 09/17/2016

We had the best experience using The Bellflower Collective. When you first meet them it is easy to see how passionate they are about their work. They took the time to explain their philosophy, how they work, and what we could expect from them. It really made us feel so comfortable choosing them for such a big part of our wedding day. The photos we received were stunning, but just as important, their personalities are great and really make the day flow smooth. We had so much feedback from our friends and family about how excellent they were to work with and we recommend them to anyone who asks. We were so lucky to find The Bellflower Collective!

Sent on 11/09/2016
  • Rachel

Rachel P. · Married on 06/01/2019

Gorgeous photos and great on the day-of

We are thrilled with our photos from The Bellflower Collective. We allotted a good bit of time to take photos and Rebecca ran with it, giving us couples shots in many different areas and poses around our venue. Rebecca did a great job of coordinating with us ahead of time to set the schedule and hear about what shots were most important to us. I didn't really have any particular poses ahead of time that I wanted, and that was fine, but they will work with you if you do. Both the posed and spontaneous photos were beautiful but I would say they have a gift for capturing the "in-between" moments in the less staged photos. Having a first and second shooter is SO valuable. They spent so much time with us on our wedding day and truly captured every single moment, even getting many shots of couples and families at the reception. I felt the cost compared to other photographers I looked at was a great value considering how much they deliver. Also, they take polaroids which is such a fun bonus! It did take a full 3 months, about 12.5 weeks for us to get all of our photos after the wedding. I don't know if that is the standard time frame. But Rebecca sent about 30 images earlier so I could see some and order thank you cards. I would highly recommend working with Bellflower Collective if you like this style!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Cathleen · Married on 05/28/2016

Rebecca understood my wishes completely. She took beautiful pictures and was very personable. She was easy to talk to and I felt very comfortable around her. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/07/2016