The Bell Tower Chapel Reviews

51 | Boring, OR

51 Reviews for The Bell Tower Chapel

John · Married on 05/25/2019

A cozy slice of small town magic.

We got married here in May, and it was fantastic.

The chapel has a good small town feel that hit right at home for me, and is something you really only see in movies and shows.
    Plus, the chapel has a working bell that we got to ring quite a few times right at the end of our ceremony. Super fun.

The chapel is great if you want comfortable seating for about a 100-person ceremony inside.
    The outdoor area in the back is even bigger, and we honestly had to make a tough call if we wanted it outside because it is a great setup.
    We ended up using the outdoor area for the reception.

Honestly, the best part of booking this place was the owner and caretaker, Cristi.
    Super attentive and helpful throughout the entire process.
    She answers questions quickly and honestly, and worked really hard to help us brainstorm ideas when plans looked like they were falling apart.
    If you are able to book her as an on-site coordinator, I think she's completely worth the money.

Also, if you're planning on using the outdoor area and want to make sure you're prepped for rain.
    At the time of our wedding, we found that a 20'x80' tent fits pretty comfortably in the back area.
    I probably wouldn't go any further than 80', but it housed our 90-100 guests comfortably with a bar.

5/5
    Would re-marry my wife here again.
    (I copy and pasted this from a review I wrote on google, and I stand by it.)

Sent on 05/29/2019

Laura · Married on 03/30/2019

Get married here you won’t regret it!

Our wedding at Bell Tower Chapel was perfect! The chapel itself is so beautiful it needed hardly any decorations and was simply elegant! From the amazing windows, to the fact that you can hold the reception right there it is the PERFECT place for a small, intimate wedding. Also the owner is super nice and easy to work with. It literally could not have been any better!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Colleen · Married on 02/16/2019

Our Perfect Day!

Cristi was wonderful to work with and very accommodating for scheduling and equipment needs. The venue was lovely and many of our guests thought it was perfect for our intimate, family and friends wedding. We had a wonderfully stress free experience here and know Cristi would do a great job with any event.

Sent on 03/10/2019

The Bell Tower Chapel's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! I'm so glad you were able to enjoy that baby grand piano it will forever remind me of your wedding. Have a wonderful blessed life together! Cristi

Ronda · Married on 04/14/2018

Amazingly lovely!! We celebrated our daughter's wedding at Bell Tower Chapel last weekend, April 14, 2018. This venue is absolutely gorgeous inside and outside resulting in fabulous photos. The new owner's were wonderful to work with, allowing an extra walk through after remolding and re-painting. The fresh new cream interior is quite versatile for decorating purposes; we were delighted. Thank you Cristi for all your help and for keeping this historic, beautiful building vibrantly alive.

Sent on 04/21/2018

Juan · Married on 03/03/2017

We really reccomend this service provider!!! =)

Sent on 03/31/2017

tina · Married on 04/30/2016

Bell tower Chapel is so wonderful, our daughter was so beautiful, the day couldn't have gone any better. Planning was great I was able to get into the chapel to look things over and Catering, DJ, and Photographer had access to view the area also.
    Quick response when I needed to see if there was time to get in for those last minute decisions. The grounds were perfect, fenced in for the little ones and big enough for our whole family to visit and take pictures. The chapel has a wonderful aged look that made the wedding seem old fashion, the chapel bell( which the bride and groom were able to ring) is a classic touch. I fell in love with that little place and am so grateful we found it for our little girls wedding. Thanks to everyone that keeps loving that little place. I also loved the night lights around the deck and trees.

Sent on 05/18/2016

Khristyl · Married on 04/16/2016

If you are having a small (100 guest) wedding, then this is the place for you! The weather turned out beautiful for our wedding so we were easily able to shift the reception outside. All of our guests loved the feel of the chapel and it was a great place to share love.

Sent on 04/19/2016

The Bell Tower Chapel's reply:

Nice! Thank you Krhistyl! A lifetime of love and happiness to you both!

Jami · Married on 04/02/2016

Fantastic venue for a intimate wedding. Gorgeous historic chapel, I love the chandeliers and colors they've chosen- looks great in photographs! They are also super flexible. I photographed a wedding there in April and it was expected to rain but the day of was gorgeous. The wedding was able to move their reception outdoors and still have the safety of the chapel for dancing and cake in case of rain. I love photographing the Bell Tower. I highly recommend it to my clients!

Sent on 02/27/2017

Amy · Married on 12/12/2015

My husband and I loved this venue as did our guests! Patrick (owner) was in town the night of our rehearsal dinner and we were able to meet him. He's great to work with; very responsive. We had approximately 90 guests for a winter wedding and it was the perfect amount. We highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 01/21/2016

The Bell Tower Chapel's reply:

Nice! Thank you Amy :) A lifetime of love and happiness to you!

Patrick is amazing to work with.
    We were planning a wedding my brother inlaw who lives on the east coast and his fiancé was from another country
    Just that in its self was challenging but Patrick truly helped to make the experience flawless.

Sent on 12/10/2015

The Bell Tower Chapel's reply:

Thank you! It is very much my pleasure!

This venue was absolutely beautiful! Once My husband & I saw it we both fell in love with it. I would recommend this place to anyone. It made my wedding day perfect. The owner Patrick was very nice & so easy to work with.

Sent on 12/08/2015

I attended a nice wedding at the Bell Tower Chapel in Portland Oregon. The Portland Oregon wedding photographer RobProPhoto posted some images from the wedding venue if you would like to view them to help you decide if you would like your wedding here. The space was great, nice and "homey" feel to it. http://www.robprophoto.com/archives/weddings/bell-tower-chapel-boring-oregon-wedding-photography/index.html

Sent on 10/22/2015

Jamie · Married on 08/29/2015

We planned a pretty quick wedding and the date we were looking at just opened up. The venue was quaint and perfect for our smaller sized wedding. Having the opportunity to be indoors or outdoors was a perfect plan according to my father. Being in Oregon he was concerned if it rained. Being able to have both indoors and outdoors made the day easy because it was a stormy day and we bounced in and out for pictures. Also, the chapel is a BEAUTIFUL place for wedding pictures. I would love to just go and use for a photo shoot sometime in the future.

Sent on 12/02/2015

Thank you Jamie!

You've filled those walls just a bit more with love and graciousness!

Have a safe, warm and cozy winter.

David and Jenny · Married on 08/01/2015

We loved everything about the BTC, from the venue itself, to the location, to Patrick's always easygoing demeanor and flexibility. We had to make several changes in our plans during the run up to the wedding, and Patrick was always friendly and accommodating. We highly recommend the Bell Tower Chapel for any event, and especially for weddings.

Sent on 12/16/2015

The Bell Tower Chapel's reply:

Thank you so very much! A lifetime of love and happiness to you both!

Stephanie · Married on 07/11/2015

This was the 10-12th place we looked at for my daughters wedding. After being shown around , the tears in my daughters eyes told me this was the place. Yes is it quaint. Yes it is sort of a do it yourself venue. The price was very reasonable and Patrick responded quickly to any and all emails ( and I think I left one vm for them). Fast forward almost a year later , my little girl and her now husband walked down the aisle in this beautiful space. Beautiful because it has that historic feel to it. Beautiful because of the love that Patrick has put into it to restore and maintain it. Beautiful because it was a perfect day for two of my favorite people. I would rent this space again in a heart beat. Couple down sides ( contract spells it out but still...) set up time and clean up time is part of you rental time. So we rented it for 10 hrs think plenty of time for decorating and wedding/reception. Then realized clean up had to fit in also. Patrick was very accommodating and extended our time on the back end ( we paid for it) so we didn't have to rush to clean up. I just think if I am cleaning up ( remember do it yourself part) I shouldn't be charge the time to make it presentable again. The only other thing is there is really no space for the groom. They have a hallway sort of portioned off with a few chairs, but tight quarters. And directly outside the brides room. Luckily we live nearby and the men got ready there so we worked around it. Like I said it was all beautiful in the end. We had lots of compliments on the venue beautiful inside and out.

Sent on 12/08/2015

The Bell Tower Chapel's reply:

Thank you Stephanie for your forthright feedback. I am working on a pricing plan that gives more time for the dollars as well as a more accommodative cleaning plan. I realize how much of a burden straightening up after an even is as I helped for a family wedding in Montana just a few weeks ago. A lifetime of love and happiness from the Bell Tower Chapel!

The Bell Tower Chapel was the perfect location for my husband and I to say "I Do" we fell in love with it when we took our first tour. Not only was the chapel itself awesome, but the owner was great to work with as well!

-Brittany Santee ♡

Sent on 04/06/2015

Very nice setting for a small gathering!

Sent on 03/25/2015

Coleen · Married on 10/10/2014

This is a beautiful venue for a small wedding! Everyone loved it!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Beautiful chapel, beautiful grounds and so much flexibility to make it your own. Everything was just what we expected it to be.

Sent on 10/11/2014

Erika · Married on 09/14/2014

Beautiful venue inside and out! Very affordable to rent and it was all around a wonderful experience.

Sent on 10/20/2014

This is a beautiful place. I couldn't have asked for a better place for our wedding. I really like how they rent the place and that they are very hands off. It was the best price I found and defiantly most beautiful.

Sent on 10/20/2014

Kenny & Brianna · Married on 02/21/2014

A beautiful and intimate place for a special day :)

Sent on 03/23/2014

Debbie · Married on 02/16/2014

It was a beautiful venue. Everything went smoothly. I had a wonderful wedding. So glad we chose The Bell Tower chapel. Loved it!!!!!

Sent on 04/04/2014

Mary · Married on 02/14/2014

The Bell Tower Chapel is a beautiful place to have any event. We will look back on our special day and always hold a place in our hearts for the chapel!!!

Sent on 03/02/2014

The Bell Tower Chapel's reply:

Thank you so much Mary! Our best to you both :).

Denise · Married on 01/01/2014

Partick was a delight to work with. The chapel was beautiful and worked out wonderful for our daughters wedding and reception!

Sent on 01/09/2014