The Beauty Gals Reviews

85 Reviews for The Beauty Gals

• Nancy

Nancy Righi · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Amazing experience

I had the best experience with The Beauty Gals! Before my wedding day I was very informed on details and they gave me helpful advice for my big day. It was important to me that I was confident with my trial and they made sure of that, both Alena & MaryGrace made sure that I was comfortable and always offered more help. My bridal party and family also loved the team of artists. The Beauty Gals really helped make my day perfect. I would honestly recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Jaclyn Kupke · Married on 02/08/2020

Amazing!!!!

Marygrace went above and beyond for me and my bridesmaids. My makeup as well as everyone else's was absolutely STUNNING. Communication was great. I could not recommend this company more. She made me feel like a princess!

Sent on 02/11/2020

Emily · Married on 11/02/2019

best day ever! 11.02.2019

I struggled with having to find hair/makeup for my wedding day. I wanted a company I could trust, as well as doing more than just “pretty makeup.” I first met Alena and Mary Grace at my best friends wedding as they were doing our hair/makeup. I couldn’t believe how beautiful everyone looked - it was not your typical makeover. I was super late to the game in booking them and they had another wedding to do the same day as mine....yet they squeezed me in!!!! I was so over the moon ecstatic because I knew I was going to look beyond incredible for my special day. I had them do my makeup for my shower, bachelorette party & engagement photos - if that doesn’t tell you how much I love them and great they are then idk what will! My entire bridal party and family could not stop raving about how gorgeous everyone looked the entire night. Our makeup lasted well over 24 hours. I will never go to anyone else for any makeup/hair needs. These gals are the only ones I trust

Sent on 12/12/2019
  • F

Fernanda · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing hair and makeup!!!!

I had my hair done by Alena and makeup by Marygrace for my wedding and I was so happy with their work!!! They made me and my bridesmaid look amazing! And not only they are amazing professionals, they are also super nice people. I went to Alena's house for my hair trial and she was cute cute and sweet since then. She really made sure we were happy with our hair and kept saying: "tell me if there's anything you don't like or want me to change, I don't get offended." Lol Marygrace came to my house for my makeup trial (which I did on the day of my bridal shower and got a lot of compliments). She met my husband and in-laws that day and was super friendly, they were even comparing some similarities between their cultures lol. She is super attentive to the details and made sure we all looked flawless.
    I totally recommend them!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Melana Szczesniak · Married on 09/21/2019

Wedding Hair & Make Up

The Beauty Gals are THE BEST! They made myself, my bridesmaids, and mom look absolutely perfect for the big day! We had the perfect hair and make up and couldn’t have been happier with how we all looked. Cannot thank them enough!!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Leah · Married on 09/14/2019

Extremely professional, hustled to stay on schedule, and masters of their craft!

Alena, MaryGrace, and their team were amazing. Everything from the trial to the wedding day was wonderful! About half of my bridesmaids were late on the day of, and Alena and MaryGrace worked their tails off to catch us up to schedule. A lot of people warned me that hair/makeup was what will make the day run behind, and that was not the case at all with the girls. Even starting a half an hour late, we were all ready to rock by the time that we needed to be. And not to mention, we all looked AMAZING. They are very critical of their own work, and they want to be sure that the clients liked everything. They are extremely receptive to feedback, and they encourage it. Thanks so much ladies!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Kristin · Married on 08/17/2019

Hire them!

Mary Grace & Jackie were fantastic! I’ve had hair and makeup done by other artists for friends weddings that could not even compare. My bridesmaids and I could not have looked better and our hair & makeup lasted all night despite a sweaty, humid outdoor reception with a little rain! Both were so easy to work with, accommodating, and fun. Thank you!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Lydia Austin · Married on 07/13/2019

The only choice for wedding makeup and hair

Alena and Marygrace are the best at what they do. They brought beauty and fun to our wedding party, with stunning hair and glamorous makeup that lasted through the day and evening. Their work is such high quality, and they are so fun to spend time with, that I can't recommend them enough.

Sent on 11/09/2019
  • Andraya

Andraya · Married on 03/23/2019

Sooo happy!

I chose the beauty gals for their talent and glamour that I felt other companies just did not have. Every time I looked at other companies work, I felt like their clients were wearing no makeup and charging top $ for nothing. I also wanted REAL makeup that stayed and not airbrush (something I have had a bad experience with in the past). As someone who loves makeup, I knew what I wanted and the beauty gals definitely delivered through and though. Marygrace, Alena, and their whole team truly have amazing talent, but they are also amazing individuals. They made the day fun and had us laughing the whole time. I also did not do a trial with them and put my full faith in their ability. They not only took my old Hollywood Glam vision and brought it to life, but they made it better than I could have ever dreamed of! You will not go wrong by hiring them!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Marie · Married on 11/17/2018

Wedding Photo Ready

I have never recieved so many compliments from people on my hair and makeup after getting it professionally done. My bridal party also expressed the same. Alena nailed our hair and Melissa killed it on our makeup. I don't wear much makeup on a regular basis and Melissa was awesome at making sure it didnt look over done. Plus she made my bridesmaids look flawless. As far as my hair went, it literally didn't move all night. I wore my hair down and was nervous about how it would look throughout the day. I had nothing to worry about because whatever magic Alena did on my hair, it looked the exact same from 8 in the morning till after midnight. They were extremely professional and did an awesome job. Thanks ladies for making us look photo ready on my wedding day!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Patrina · Married on 10/06/2018

Patrina M.

I'm so happy I found the BeautyGals for my wedding on 10/6/2018! Marygrace is nothing short of amazing and is a true artist. She not only has an insane skill for makeup application, but she is soooo friendly, professional, and will do whatever she can to try and accommodate you. I'll admit I was nervous I wouldn't like the way I looked on my wedding day, its so much pressure. But after my trial with Marygrace I knew I was in the best hands and couldn't wait for everyone to see me! Marygrace made me feel like the most beautiful bride ever! I loved the way I looked and felt on my wedding day. My bridesmaids looked amazing as well and the makeup stayed on all day and all night. If you hire MG for any of your needs you will not be disappointed. But good luck getting in, girlfriend is in HIGH DEMAND. She is my go-to for all my future makeup needs!

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • dana

dana · Married on 09/15/2018

I used TheBeautyGals for the hair and makeup for myself and my bridal party! I loved every minute of working with them! I had Julie for hair and Autumn for makeup and they were both awesome. You can totally tell that they love what they do. Everyone's hair & makeup turned out beautifully and lasted the whole day and night (in 90 degree heat) with no issues!! They came to my parents house which was super convenient. Loved the work they did!!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Kelsey · Married on 09/08/2018

We went through the beauty gals for my wedding this past weekend & they were amazing!!! Mary Grace was so knowledgeable & made me look so beautiful for my wedding day. They are awesome to work with & I would HIGHLY recommend them.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Adriana Alsaigh · Married on 09/01/2018

I had an amazing experience!

I Loved my bridal hair&makeup!

Sent on 02/02/2020
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 08/18/2018

Dream Team

I knew it was going to be a challenge to find a hair and makeup team that would meet my expectations. I'm a hair and makeup fanatic myself, and have experienced far too many bad hair/makeup services that I was scared I'd have to do my own for my wedding day. Seriously, I did one trial at a salon to attend a friends' wedding, and ended up walking out looking like a corpse with the worst hair ever. I was so upset, I ended going home and taking off all my makeup and redoing everything. So safe to say, I was losing hope on finding my dream glam squad. *CUE IN ALENA & THE BEAUTY GALS TO SAVE THE FREAKING DAY* From the first initial trial before I even hired them, I knew right away I was in great hands. They knew exactly what I wanted and how to execute it flawlessly. Now fast forward to my big day. We had less than ideal time restraints with a large group of girls. Starting at 6am to get 11 girls all dolled up and ready to go out the door by 11:30 was no easy task, but holy camoly Alena was right on time. Her and the rest of the team time managed it perfectly and was able to have each girl walking out looking like a complete bombshell. My own mother is typically very picky and never thinks she looks pretty, but she was absolutely in love with the hair/makeup and couldn't believe how good she looked. I was so happy with my own hair and makeup, that I often look back at my pictures and think "Wow, how did they make my eyes look so blue?!" and "CHECK OUT THAT HAIR!" Hands down, this team of ladies is amazing. They listen to you, know exactly what features to highlight, and will transform you to be the most confident and beautiful woman you've ever seen. I will recommend them endlessly not only for their superb work, but also because they are just absolute sweethearts. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Emily · Married on 08/03/2018

Alena and everyone at the Beauty Gals were amazing!!! They were so easy to work with and made the morning of my wedding so much fun. They made my whole bridal party and me look absolutely stunning with their hair and makeup services. I was worried about doing my hair curled and having it down because I was nervous it wouldn’t stay curled all night. But after my trial and the amazing work Alena did I knew my hair would last all night, and it did exactly that. My hair and makeup were flawless all night and the same goes for my bridal party! I would highly recommend the beauty gals to any future bride and their bridesmaids! They’re the best!!!

Sent on 09/12/2018
  • Katlyn

Katlyn Maviglia-Morgan · Married on 07/21/2018

Marygrace made my wedding day!

I was in love with my makeup Marygrace did on my wedding day. I know my bridesmaids were too! Marygrace took her time on my makeup and executed the look I was going for perfectly. I honestly couldn’t be happier with my final look.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Krista · Married on 06/14/2018

Where do I begin with Marygrace! She is prompt, professional, and kind. I have hired her on multiple occasions. Each and every time I was so impressed by her work. Her makeup station is always organized and clean. She does her homework about new products and trends! I will continue to book her for all my events.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Caroline · Married on 06/09/2018

The Beauty Gals did such a fantastic job! I loved my makeup for my wedding day. Marygrace and her counterpart also did my Maid of Honor, several of my bridesmaids and the moms– and everyone looked gorgeous! Marygrace really took our input to heart and had such attention to detail, which I really appreciated. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Krithika · Married on 06/02/2018

Marygrace is AMAZING! I booked Marygrace to do makeup for my Indian fusion wedding for me, our sisters, and our moms. She did a great job and everyone loved how their makeup turned out! She was professional, friendly, and so accommodating. She had no problem staying to do a second look for the reception and worked to meet our time constraints. I was nervous about finding someone who had experience doing an Indian bridal party's makeup but Marygrace did a fabulous job with matching our skintones and the eye makeup was amazing and matched my different outfits perfectly. She has great attention to detail. She also worked well with our other vendors, and made everyone feel so comfortable on the day. She listened to my feedback after my makeup trial and I absolutely loved my look on the wedding day. I would highly recommend booking her for an Indian (or really any) wedding!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Katelyn · Married on 05/19/2018

MaryGrace and team made me and my bridesmaids feel absolutely beautiful. I felt like the most beautiful version of myself and couldn't have asked for better service!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Katherine · Married on 12/09/2017

The beauty gals made my brothers wedding such a great experience! They were very professional, they showed on time, so we were able to relax and enjoy the morning! We were all happy with our hair and make up! Most of all my mom looked so beautiful for her sons wedding! I highly recommend for anyone looking for professionals on their special day.

Sent on 03/23/2016

Courtney · Married on 11/18/2017

I cannot get over how amazing all of my bridesmaids looked on my wedding day. Marygrace did an amazing job and definitely knows what she is doing. For my makeup, Marygrace understood the look I was going for and was able to execute it!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Rebecca · Married on 09/16/2017

My bridal party and I were so lucky to spend the morning getting ready with Aleina and Mary Grace. We had so much fun getting ready and these girls were both professional and personable! Aleina rocked the hair and my curls stayed in ALL NIGHT (this is not common for my hair)! Mary Grace has a gift, she played on the girls natural features and made everyone look like a better version of themselves, and my makeup also stayed put all night! After spending the morning with these gals I feel like I’ve made two new friends. Love you ladies, thank you for the part you had in making my big day special!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Vallorie · Married on 06/10/2017

The Beauty Gals team does AMAZING work! Marygrace , Stephanie, Alena, and Nancy were absolutely amazing. Marygrace first worked with me for my engagement photos and I was so blown away by how much I loved my hair and makeup that I used her for my wedding shower and for the entire wedding party on the wedding day. Everyone looked SO amazing and I felt absolutely perfect, which was just how you want to feel at your wedding. They showed up on time and worked through the whole party really fast. All of the girls were extremely happy with both hair and makeup and loved working with the Beauty Gals team. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/07/2017