The Beauty Bar Reviews

The Beauty Bar 5
The Beauty Bar 6
The Beauty Bar 7

Amelia · Married on 08/08/2015

Andrea is by far one of the best most wonderful Makeup Artist ever! I could not of ever asked for a better one! She was kind and funny! She made my special day all the more special with her perfect makeup she did for me and her perfect attitude! The girl knows her stuff about makeup and people for sure! She made me feel like I was the most beautiful girl in the world that day! She was amazing! I wore purple lipstick on my wedding day and she was all for it and absolutely loved the ideal of it! Made me feel great about my decision! I highly recommend Andrea for any occasion! Shes Perfect!

Sent on 11/05/2015

The Beauty Bar's reply:

Amelia! The pleasure was all mine! I absolutely adored you and your bridal party! Thank you for your kind words!
  • Teresa

Teresa · Married on 06/27/2015

Looking your best is one of the most important parts of the bride's wedding day. Everything is planned, family and friends are gathered, and you want to look your best for your future husband and the pictures that will capture your joy for decades to come. Andrea helped make that hope a reality. Since I live 600+ miles away from where we were getting married, I had a time crunch to find all my vendors and meet for trials, etc. Andrea was so flexible and made that happen for me. She provided hair and makeup for me as well as my mom and sister. She came out to my venue to provide these services and was professional, relaxed, accommodating, and lots of fun! I know if I even need any hair or makeup services when I travel to Amelia Island, Andrea will be my only call!

Sent on 01/10/2016

Marisol · event on 06/22/2015

As a small business owner my time is limited - but I still wanted to look beautiful for my birthday party! Andrea worked around my schedule. She provided such a relaxing and enjoyable experience - I think she knows I don't get time to relax very often. Best of all - Andrea made me look beautiful for my big night and I still looked so natural which is exactly what I wanted! Now I don't go to a special event without going to see her.

Sent on 11/04/2015

Laura · Married on 06/20/2015

She is absolutely wonderful! I used her twice. First time was for my wedding and loved not only her work but her ability to calm me down and make me laugh during the stress of my wedding day morning. Then again for a wedding I was a bridesmaid in. Not only did she start several hours earlier then usual to accommodate me but showed up even when she was sick and again did an amazing job. I will continue to go back for all my hair and makeup needs.

Nicole · Married on 04/18/2015

Andrea made the trip to Harrisburg, PA from Florida to do the hair and makeup of myself, my bridal party, and my mom for my wedding. She was so fun and accommodating to work with, and made all of us look and feel extra beautiful for my special day. She was so thorough in ensuring my hair looked exactly like I had pictured.. It was truly a pleasure spending all morning getting ready with her. I highly recommend booking Andrea for your wedding!

Joyce · Married on 08/16/2014

Andrea Wallace gave our daughter Kendra an amazing look for her wedding day. She not only gave her a beautiful and unique hair style, her make-up was stunning. Her face had a natural glow and her beautiful blue eyes sparkled. The close-up pictures of Kendra are absolutely breathtaking. Andrea did my hair as well giving me an elegant French twist. Andrea was a lifesaver when some of the bridesmaids' updos from another salon began to fall; she saved the day by rearranging and pinning them back up. She also touched up some of the other girls' make-up. As the mother of a somewhat picky bride, we could not have been more pleased. Andrea made us all feel special and beautiful.

Kendra · Married on 08/16/2014

Andrea has done my hair for years and make-up/updo's for events. Her work is absolutely phenomenal! She is very flexible, affordable, and her quality of service is always the best! She traveled from Florida to Smith Mountain Lake, VA to do my hair and make-up for my wedding. It was absolutely perfect! I couldn't have asked for anyone better! I highly recommend Andrea to anyone who is need of stellar hair and make-up services!

Sent on 11/12/2015

CHRISTINA · Married on 03/03/2012

Andrea was great! She did my hair and makeup and made me feel so special!!! She is very professional and I HIGHLY recommend her! You won't be sorry :-) She loves what she does and it shows in her work.

Sent on 11/03/2015

Megan · Married on 06/25/2011

Andrea was awesome! She is a true professional, but also super fun to work with. She does a beautiful job and made
    Me feel fabulous on my wedding day.

Sent on 11/06/2015

Jenne · Married on 08/21/2010

Andrea was my friend and hairstylist for years before I got married. I followed her to 3 different salons until our adult lives changed that (insert tear). But when I got engaged there was NO ONE I wanted more to do my hair and makeup. She not only styled it on my wedding day but also colored, trimmed, and helped me maintain it prior to as well. She and her team also drove 3 hours to my wedding site on the Eastern Shore no questions asked! Andrea is amazing and I am so blessed to still call her my friend.

Michele · Married on 07/19/2014

3.5

Andrea and Delta were awesome. I did a trial about 6 months before the wedding, and Andrea took a bunch of photos to remember what we did. A few days before the wedding, the hairstylist from my trial cancelled - so Andrea emailed me to let me know that she would be bringing someone else, if that was alright with me. I was relieved that Andrea already had someone else that was ready to step in, and I absolutely loved Delta. Both Andrea and Delta are friendly, relaxed and flexible. They ended up doing some makeup and hair for additional people, and they were happy to do it. For hair they did 2 blow drys, 5 updos, and 2 light styles. For makeup Andrea did 4 bridesmaids, the bride, a friend, as well as the eyes of my grandmother and mother. Both Andrea and Delta made my mother and grandmother feel really special, and I love them for that. I would highly recommend their services, because they are professional and will do a beautiful job with your hair and makeup. It will turn out exactly how you want it to, and they will roll with the punches to make sure your day runs smoothly.

Sent on 08/18/2016

The Beauty Bar's reply:

Thank you so much Michele! It was our pleasure to be apart of your special day!!!

Excellent job! Have never looked more beautiful and the pictures look amazing with the make-up.

Sent on 12/22/2015

3.5

Andrea did my makeup and my mother and maid of honor's. She did an excellent job and everyone look gorgeous. All the make-up held up very well. Thanks for a job well done!

Sent on 01/26/2016

The Beauty Bar's reply:

It was so great meeting you two! The pleasure was all mine. Congratulations!

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2018

3.8
      3.0
      3.0

Thank you so much! We loved the hair and makeup!

Sent on 06/13/2018