The Beauty Affair Reviews

8 | Pembroke, MA

8 Reviews for The Beauty Affair

Seanna B. · Getting married on 06/06/2021

Can't recommend Melissa enough!

Melissa is a wonderful, calming presence to have on the day of your wedding. She was on-time, cheerful, and efficient. I got so many compliments on my hair that day, and it lasted all morning, day, and into the evening. Scheduling for both the trial and the day-of was super easy. Melissa always responded to emails right away. I feel so lucky to have found her. Thank you for helping me feel fantastic on my special day!

Sent on 02/10/2020

Carolyn C. · Married on 01/02/2021

Excellent quality, and on very short notice

While the Beauty Affair was available very short notice for our wedding, it was likely related to the smaller number of weddings occurring during the pandemic. Jessica provided 2 experts to manage the bridal party needs, and both were personable and professional. Importantly, without any opportunity to do test-runs, they provided styles on the spot, and everyone looked fantastic. This is an excellent vendor.

Sent on 01/04/2021
  • Megan

Megan R. · Married on 09/18/2020

Professional, kind, and outstanding work!

I booked The Beauty Affair after many wedidng plans changed, less than a month out from our wedding. Jessica was incredibly kind and friendly, and made both me and my bridesmaids feel absolutely gorgeous on the day of! She worked incredibly hard for us in order to get all 6 of us ready in a short window of time. Jessica's work is beautiful, and she ensured each of our individual needs were met.

Sent on 10/05/2020

Victoria · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing work

I had the pleasure of having Jessica do my makeup for a wedding I attended. Her work is flawless and professional. Highly recommend

Sent on 12/19/2019

Kati · Married on 10/19/2019

Extremely pleasant and professional!

Jess came to the rescue the morning of my son’s wedding! As the mother of the groom, I wanted to have a clean, natural looking glow with a little glam. Jess took the time to listen to my request and also made a few suggestions along the way. I was very happy with the results that she achieved, and the make up lasted throughout the entire evening. The age appropriate look I had hoped to have on my son’s special day came true. Thank you, Jess, for your patience, kindness, and professional results!

Sent on 12/27/2019

Melissa · Married on 10/13/2019

Love her! Amazing!

Jess is fantastic! She made me feel confident and gorgeous on my wedding day and at my shower!

Sent on 02/11/2020

Kyna C. · Married on 10/12/2019

Great makeup!!!

Jessica was a pleasure to work with!
    She was knowledgeable with her products and understood the vision I was going for. The makeup applied photographed amazingly!

Sent on 02/19/2020