The Beat Booth Reviews

82 | Phoenix, AZ

82 Reviews for The Beat Booth

Raj · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing DJ Service

We booked the Beat Booth team of Nathan and Erica with high expectations based on other reviews. They far surpassed those expectations.

From the moment we met them for our initial information session, we knew they were the right DJs for us.

Nathan and Erica are the most friendly, responsible, and thoughtful DJ Team, or professionals of any kind, you're ever likely to meet.

We had very specific needs with our music. We had a combination of Indian music, Caribbean, soul, funk, and R&B and hip-hop. Nathan worked with us every step of the way to ensure we had the best wedding possible.

And that's exactly what we had. Just about every person who spoke with us during and after the wedding told us that it was the best music they ever heard at a wedding, and that they had the time of their lives. So did we, with a special thanks to The Beat Booth team.

Raj and Tina Dayal

Sent on 03/12/2019
  • W

Whitney · Married on 12/08/2018

The Beat Booth

Nathan and Erica from the Beat Booth are the duo to work with when it comes to DJ services. Nathan was very responsive with all emails throughout the planning process. They aren’t pushy and will cater exactly to your wants, plus none of your stereotypical DJ cheesiness. They even were able to mix in my grooms Bosnian songs without a blink of an eye. I would recommend the Beat Booth for anyone looking for a DJ who is easy going, super professional, and all around awesome!

Kellie Mcnair · Married on 11/30/2018

Everything you could wish for and more!

Nathan and his wife are amazing. Their attention to detail, their support and willingness to go above and beyond made our wedding memorable. I’m a firm believer that the music highlights the details. Along with a dance party your guests will remember!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Megan Unthank · Married on 11/24/2018

This team is amazing!!

Nathan and Erica make such a great team! I don’t currently live in Arizona, and Nathan graciously met with me in person a couple of times on my trips home. He was patient with me as I definitely wasn’t hasty with making music decisions. He also never complained when I changed my mind. For the day of, Erica and Nathan were amazing - kept track of the timeline very well and never felt like I was rushed. They let us truly dictate the day and feel comfortable. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/23/2018

Easy peasy!!

Thank you Nathan!!! You were honestly one of the most important vendors in our wedding. You guys helped us put our vision together! You and your wife are the perfect team! Everything flowed perfectly mainly because of you! Communication was so easy with you guys and we’re so glad you guys helped us with our wedding!

• Leah

Leah · Married on 11/10/2018

The Best DJ

Nathan and Erica made our wedding night absolutely memorable with all there great picks for wedding music, lighting, sounds and an epic dance party! Thank you both for being the best dj out there and playing at our wedding!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Tommy Casias · Married on 11/03/2018

Literally made our wedding!!

We couldn't have even imagined having anyone else DJ our wedding. Months later and we are still getting compliments on the Beat Booths attention to detail and just overall fun factor! From the lighting to the music... to the windows, to the walls!! (lol, I had to).

Ankush · Married on 10/27/2018

Focused on providing the best experience

The Beat Booth is fantastic! We hired Nathan and Erica for our wedding in October and they are on top of their stuff. They took care of everything including the music for the cocktail hour, microphones for our officiant, ceremony music, and of course, the dance party for our reception, and everything was done flawlessly!

From our first consultation right up until the wedding event, Nathan and Erica were always available to answer questions, provide input, and accommodate our requests. They are very thorough and genuinely interested in making sure you have the wedding you envision.

What we most appreciate is the fact that they work on your event as a couple, one to keep the event moving and on pace, the other to handle the booth and make sure folks are having fun and dancing. That made a huge difference and made things seamless and smooth for our guests.

Last but certainly not least, they know how to keep a party jumping and know how to get people on the dance floor. I am so glad we hired The Beat Booth for our wedding and definitely recommend them for your special day!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Sean Khatami · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding DJ

The beat booth did an amaIng job DJing our wedding. He was very responsive to emails and questions. He worked so well with us to encorporate the kind of music we wanted. I can not recommend the beat booth enough!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Alison · Married on 10/13/2018

Hire These People Immediately

The Beat Booth more than exceeded our expectations. Nathan and Erica helped us along the way with music selection and setup ideas for our cocktail hour and reception. We never waited more than a day for responses to emails with questions we had. The day of the wedding, our outdoor cocktail hour had to be moved inside due to rain, and the Beat Booth folks seamlessly reworked the DJ setup to fit the new unplanned location. We had many compliments from our guests as to the quality of the music during our wedding. I can't stress enough the level of professionalism that comes along with hiring the Beat Booth. These are real DJ's, not some person with a laptop and a PA.

Jonathan Mcconnell · Married on 09/28/2018

Simply amazing!

What an amazing time we had and without the beat booth I don’t know how our wedding would have ending up being. This husband and wife took the time to really get to know us from meeting us on day one to the wedding day. Oh before I forgot to say they are LGBTQ friendly!

Jennifer · Married on 05/19/2018

Nathan and Erica were absolutely incredible when DJing our wedding. In the weeks leading up to the day, Nathan and I emailed, text, and has phone calls back and forth making sure everything was perfect. He offered assistance with picking out songs and was always friendly and professional.

On our wedding day, Nathan and Erica both checked in with us frequently to make sure that we were happy with everything and to let us know what was coming next. I didn't worry about a single thing on our wedding day because I knew we were in good hands. Nathan spent over an hour on the phone with us before our wedding day going over a timeline for the day of. If there was a change in plans, they verified with one of us before continuing on.

We HIGHLY recommend The Beat Booth for ANY of your DJ needs. They were fantastic and we will definitely use them again if the need arises!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Brittney Nichols · Married on 04/28/2018

We didn't want the music to stop!!!

Nate and Erica were so awesome! We loved having them at our wedding. They are an amazing team. The entire day was planned out ahead of time with them, and the two of them worked together making sure our day went as smooth as possible. It was amazing. They are very flexible when it came to setting up days and times to go over everything. They are always on tip top of responding to emails and text or phone calls. We never felt as if they didn't care. We would definitely recommend them to anybody looking to have the BEST experience!

amber · Married on 04/14/2018

My wife and I were married April, 2018. Our planning began over a year before and we had always agreed that the DJ was an expense we would not be frugal with. When we met Nathan and Erika from Beat Booth, we knew right then that we had found a DJ who shared the same vision we did, for what we hoped would be the party of the year! I cannot stress enough how I feel they were the single most important element to our day and night- and they delivered every expectation and THEN SOME. In fact although our coordinator, location, photographer, officiant and caterers were stellar, the Beat Booth is the only part of the day we can look back and say they made NO mistakes. They were flawless. From the peace of mind they gave us in the meetings before the big day, to the execution of a beautiful ceremony and one hell of a party, I urge you not to skimp on the DJ if you can, and hire Beat Booth for your special day. I have since had people who traveled in from overseas and across the US say it was the single best wedding they've ever attended- and We attribute a good part of that to Nathan and his wife. They are a pleasure to work with and look pretty snazzy too!!!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Trevor Johnson · Married on 04/07/2018

Awesome wedding DJ

Nathan and Erica of the beat booth are amazing! They did such a good job of listening to our needs and planning a perfect set. They took our eclectic taste in 80s and 90s music and made our reception fun and interesting for all our guests (who probably weren’t as keen on the genesis, Phil Collins, and Billy Joel as we were). They do such a good job of reading the room and playing the right music to keep the dance floor moving. We were dancing until the end!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Leah Demoss · Married on 03/24/2018

Best DJ in AZ!

Erica and Nathan were personable, professional and responsive. They knew exactly what we wanted for our day and executed it perfectly. My husband and I never left the dance floor and our guests raved about how great the music was! They made our day truly memorable!

James Nimlos · Married on 01/14/2018

Fantastic DJ and timeline management

Erica and Nathan were an incredible addition to our wedding. Erica was always on the ball with the timeline throughout the event getting everything ready while being flexible for the inevitable changes throughout the night. Nathan had an incredible set lined up and put all of our specific requests at the perfect moments. 13/10 Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Paige · Married on 10/21/2017

The Beat Booth team is so much more than just a wedding DJ!

With their professional up-lighting, accommodating team, varieties of booth set up, ability to keep the party going and not to mention on time, they are so much more than just a wedding DJ. Their team went above and beyond for us in every way, whether it be our lighting, music, or timeline requests they made it happen and executed flawlessly. Hands down our big day wouldn't have gone so smoothly without them!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Carolyn · Married on 10/14/2017

My wife and I heard about The Beat Booth as a referral from our wedding photographer, Kaila Cales (Also highly recommended). We read all the reviews and found them to have quite the stellar reputation. It's hard to know with a DJ without having heard them play, but let me tell you, Nathan and his wife went above and beyond any and all expectations. We got together and coordinated a timeline for the entire wedding day. Nathan made humble suggestion for order of events and it really helped pull the whole evening/night together. The music was amazing, their personalities were equally great. We couldn't be more happy with how everything turned out. Nathan of The Beat Booth is just a genuinely nice and honest person, and was a pleasure to work with. Cheers!

Sent on 12/11/2017

carl · Married on 05/06/2017

Erica and Nathan are seriously the best DJ duo ever! They are super professional and are easy to work with. They had helpful suggestions and really got to know our musical tastes before our wedding. They even went out of their way to set up a meeting at our reception venue so we could do a walk through together and give them our vision first hand of what we wanted. Oh, and Nathan destroyed the dance floor, keeping our wedding jumping all the way down to the last minute! We had a blast working with them, and were so thankful that we chose them as our DJ team.

Sent on 05/07/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 04/15/2017

The Beat Booth was amazing!! My husband and I wanted a non-traditional experience. Nathan and his wife did an amazing job creating the wedding we always dreamed of. We would book them again in a heart beat!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Nathan was a pleasure to work with! Super flexible schedule and accommodating to our needs, thanks for making our day special and personalizing it to our needs. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/18/2017

Lena · Married on 04/08/2017

The Beat Booth did my wedding. Nathan was our DJ and Dave was the coordinator. They were absolutely amazing! It was one of the four days a year it pours rain in Arizona but that didn't stop them from making sure everyone had a blast at our outdoor wedding. Nathan meet with my husband and I, got to know a little about us both, and with that did everything we wanted at our wedding without us saying a word. Do yourself a favor and book this team right now for your event. I promise you won't regret it!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Nicole · Married on 04/01/2017

Nathan and Erica were the best we could have ask for! They helped create the most personalized night we could have imagined. From our initial meeting, I could tell they really had our best interests in mind and wanted to do everything they could to make our night special. They were very quick to respond with any questions we had, very organized when we held our meetings, and very accommodating and open-minded to all of our random requests! Nathan and Erica compliment each other in such a special way that I can confidently say will make your planning process and big night stress free (plus, their music choices are on point!). We are certain we made the perfect choice!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Lindsey · Married on 03/18/2017

Erica and Nathan were amazing DJs! We were so happy we went with them for our wedding. They were SO easy to coordinate with and made planning out our big day easy and fun. We were rather difficult in that we were still updating our music choices until the last minute but they rolled with punches and made everything go flawlessly. They even walked us through exactly where all speakers, etc. would be so we could make sure that nothing would be we an eyesore at the venue. loved their taste in music and our guests had the best time! Would highly recommend.

Sent on 12/09/2017