The Beat Booth Reviews

67 | Phoenix, AZ

67 Reviews for The Beat Booth

67 The Beat Booth Reviews

Jennifer · Married on 05/19/2018

Nathan and Erica were absolutely incredible when DJing our wedding. In the weeks leading up to the day, Nathan and I emailed, text, and has phone calls back and forth making sure everything was perfect. He offered assistance with picking out songs and was always friendly and professional.

On our wedding day, Nathan and Erica both checked in with us frequently to make sure that we were happy with everything and to let us know what was coming next. I didn't worry about a single thing on our wedding day because I knew we were in good hands. Nathan spent over an hour on the phone with us before our wedding day going over a timeline for the day of. If there was a change in plans, they verified with one of us before continuing on.

We HIGHLY recommend The Beat Booth for ANY of your DJ needs. They were fantastic and we will definitely use them again if the need arises!

amber · Married on 04/14/2018

My wife and I were married April, 2018. Our planning began over a year before and we had always agreed that the DJ was an expense we would not be frugal with. When we met Nathan and Erika from Beat Booth, we knew right then that we had found a DJ who shared the same vision we did, for what we hoped would be the party of the year! I cannot stress enough how I feel they were the single most important element to our day and night- and they delivered every expectation and THEN SOME. In fact although our coordinator, location, photographer, officiant and caterers were stellar, the Beat Booth is the only part of the day we can look back and say they made NO mistakes. They were flawless. From the peace of mind they gave us in the meetings before the big day, to the execution of a beautiful ceremony and one hell of a party, I urge you not to skimp on the DJ if you can, and hire Beat Booth for your special day. I have since had people who traveled in from overseas and across the US say it was the single best wedding they've ever attended- and We attribute a good part of that to Nathan and his wife. They are a pleasure to work with and look pretty snazzy too!!!

Paige · Married on 10/21/2017

The Beat Booth team is so much more than just a wedding DJ!

With their professional up-lighting, accommodating team, varieties of booth set up, ability to keep the party going and not to mention on time, they are so much more than just a wedding DJ. Their team went above and beyond for us in every way, whether it be our lighting, music, or timeline requests they made it happen and executed flawlessly. Hands down our big day wouldn't have gone so smoothly without them!

Carolyn · Married on 10/14/2017

My wife and I heard about The Beat Booth as a referral from our wedding photographer, Kaila Cales (Also highly recommended). We read all the reviews and found them to have quite the stellar reputation. It's hard to know with a DJ without having heard them play, but let me tell you, Nathan and his wife went above and beyond any and all expectations. We got together and coordinated a timeline for the entire wedding day. Nathan made humble suggestion for order of events and it really helped pull the whole evening/night together. The music was amazing, their personalities were equally great. We couldn't be more happy with how everything turned out. Nathan of The Beat Booth is just a genuinely nice and honest person, and was a pleasure to work with. Cheers!

carl · Married on 05/06/2017

Erica and Nathan are seriously the best DJ duo ever! They are super professional and are easy to work with. They had helpful suggestions and really got to know our musical tastes before our wedding. They even went out of their way to set up a meeting at our reception venue so we could do a walk through together and give them our vision first hand of what we wanted. Oh, and Nathan destroyed the dance floor, keeping our wedding jumping all the way down to the last minute! We had a blast working with them, and were so thankful that we chose them as our DJ team.

Elizabeth · Married on 04/15/2017

The Beat Booth was amazing!! My husband and I wanted a non-traditional experience. Nathan and his wife did an amazing job creating the wedding we always dreamed of. We would book them again in a heart beat!

• User6651663 · 1+ year ago

Nathan was a pleasure to work with! Super flexible schedule and accommodating to our needs, thanks for making our day special and personalizing it to our needs. Highly recommend!

Lena · Married on 04/08/2017

The Beat Booth did my wedding. Nathan was our DJ and Dave was the coordinator. They were absolutely amazing! It was one of the four days a year it pours rain in Arizona but that didn't stop them from making sure everyone had a blast at our outdoor wedding. Nathan meet with my husband and I, got to know a little about us both, and with that did everything we wanted at our wedding without us saying a word. Do yourself a favor and book this team right now for your event. I promise you won't regret it!

Nicole · Married on 04/01/2017

Nathan and Erica were the best we could have ask for! They helped create the most personalized night we could have imagined. From our initial meeting, I could tell they really had our best interests in mind and wanted to do everything they could to make our night special. They were very quick to respond with any questions we had, very organized when we held our meetings, and very accommodating and open-minded to all of our random requests! Nathan and Erica compliment each other in such a special way that I can confidently say will make your planning process and big night stress free (plus, their music choices are on point!). We are certain we made the perfect choice!

Lindsey · Married on 03/18/2017

Erica and Nathan were amazing DJs! We were so happy we went with them for our wedding. They were SO easy to coordinate with and made planning out our big day easy and fun. We were rather difficult in that we were still updating our music choices until the last minute but they rolled with punches and made everything go flawlessly. They even walked us through exactly where all speakers, etc. would be so we could make sure that nothing would be we an eyesore at the venue. loved their taste in music and our guests had the best time! Would highly recommend.

Lindsay · Married on 03/11/2017

After meeting with Nathan and his wife we knew this was our DJ. Nathan is extremely talented and also offered to Emcee our wedding to ensure the flow of events never waivered. He brings plenty of extras to your event that include uplights, video, and stage lighting. Our guests didn't want the dance party to end! Nathan and his wife were a pleasure to work with and made themselves fully available to answer questions we had at anytime. They made our day perfect!

Alexis · Married on 03/04/2017

When looking for a DJ, we found that there were a million different ones we could go with...But I wanted great music, good energy, minimal to no guest interaction (aka the "traditional wedding DJ"), and fun dancing. I got this and so much more with the Beat Booth. We found Dj's that came recommended for less $$ but I am so glad we chose the Beat Booth! You get 2 for 1 with them. We did not have a wedding planner so I didn't want my mom, bridesmaids or anyone else running around queing the DJ, but with the Beat Booth you get a 2 person team. One the DJ (who was amazing) and the other who ques the DJ for when you're ready to walk down the aisle, first dance, etc. This is was worth it all the way! Even if I had a planner, I would still suggest choosing them because so many things arise the day of, it's so helpful to have someone devoted to the DJ, making sure the flow is what you want, energy is right, timeline, etc.

I probably wasn't the most helpful bride because I didn't have many specific songs for the cocktail hour or reception to give to the Dj. I gave some artists we like but really trusted Nathan and he nailed it. We had a backyard wedding and our neighbors enjoyed the music maybe more than the guests! I was worried the music would get too loud but Nathan kept it at just the right volume that you could feel the party atmosphere while still being able to conversate with your guests (and not make any neighbors mad). I got so many compliments from the our guests that they loved "the playlist we picked"...we didn't do much, Nathan did it all and for that I am grateful! This is a quality company!

Katy · Married on 12/31/2016

Nathan and Erica were the best. We were planning our wedding from out of town and they couldn't have been more responsive and helpful. On the day of the wedding they were spot on. They played the best music that fit me and my husband's taste perfectly and our guests loved it as well. Since we had a small wedding I was worried that people wouldn't dance, but Nathan played the best music and people never the left the dance floor. They were even sad when it was time for them to pack up! Thank you Nathan and Erica for making our day perfect!

Anna · Married on 11/19/2016

We used Nathan from The Beat Booth to DJ our wedding at the Sanctuary. He was great! Our wedding was so much fun because of him. There were always people dancing, which is exactly what I wanted. We chose the add on option that displays cityscapes and/or music videos on the front of his booth and we're so glad we did, because it added this element of coolness to the party. In addition to the music he also did the up lighting for our reception which made the nicely decorated space look even better.

Carly · Married on 11/12/2016

Do not think twice and book The Beat Booth! They are so awesome to work with. Whether you work with Nathan and Erica or Dave and Sarah you will not be disappointed. They brought so much energy to our wedding and I could not have been so happy. They gave great suggestions for songs, broke out the timeline of the night and above all were a blast! Thank you Beat Booth for an incredible wedding we will not forget! :)

Alex · Married on 11/12/2016

Trust them - they are top notch, listen and will MAKE your event!

Sean · Married on 11/12/2016

The Beat Booth is amazing! When it comes to your wedding, other than the pictures you take away, the music is the most important part. If you are looking to have a modern wedding DJ, this is your team. Unlike a lot of other DJ services, you know who you will be working with on the night of your wedding. In our case, we were able to work with DJ Dave K and Sarah. They are an amazing team, and both of them help coordinate your whole night. With most DJ services you usually only get (1) DJ, but with Beat Booth, you get a young and fun husband/wife team which really makes sure that everything goes off without a hitch. Other than their ability to provide real dance party style music that literally gets all the guests on the dance, their setup is super impressive. It is a real DJ setup, with the turn tables, mixers, and huge flat screen TV's on each side that play music videos. They are also really good about the uplighting, and where it is positioned. The best way I can say it is that many of our guests felt like they were walking into a club when they entered the reception area. I would highly recommend using the Beat Booth!

• User7492087 · 2+ years ago

Erica and Nathan are the best! We had actually been guests at 2 weddings they DJed before getting engaged. Both were amazing, fun parties, especially when it comes to dancing and music! Choosing our DJ was the easiest thing! We knew right away we would be booking the Beat Booth. They made the entire process as relaxing and organized as possible. Erica and Nathan offered advice and tips on song choices, flow of our reception, and dinner/cocktail music. They are very professional, helpful and a wealth of knowledge when it comes to DJing a wedding. We left the timing of our wedding up to them, everything flowed smoothly from start to finish.
    After our wedding many of our guests complimented our song choices and music. Which were actually all the Beat Booth. We only gave them about 3 must play songs, because we knew they would be great!

Tessa · Married on 10/29/2016

Fantastic service! Only word of caution is that to make sure to include *all* the styles of music you'd like on your playlist- we found ourselves wishing we'd requested a few more slow songs, if for no other reason than we needed a chance to catch our breath :-)

Matt · Married on 10/21/2016

BeatBooth provided the lighting, music, and projection/TV screens for our wedding and our reception. They set up an amazing projection front board with TV screens that went along with music for the dance portion of the party. The service we received from Nathan and Erica was above and beyond what we expected. Everyone had a great time and we are still getting comments about how epic the event was, without the cheesy stuff. They are a modern, fresh injection into a field that can so often be filled with chicken dances and corny announcements/dad jokes. They can and did cater to all sorts of demographics, but did so in a very polished and sophisticated way.

We had a particularly detailed and geeky wedding with a lot of events to coordinate. Nathan and Erica know what they are doing: they have experience, advice, and wisdom in all aspects of pulling together a great party. For some topics we had very particular details, and on other topics we had no clue what to do and Nathan and Erica filled us in. Regardless of topic, they helped us mold our vision by both filling in the gaps and firming up our ideas. They thought of things we never would have in terms of timing and order when planning, and more than once saved the day (night) during the party. Every time we reached out they were quick to respond. We felt comfortable and like we had a trusted, polished team working with us.

If you’re lucky enough to get Nathan and Erica on your team, you will not regret it. They have an amazing eye for detail, and the experience and wisdom to create the well-polished, crazy-fun event you’re dreaming of. The value for their services is beyond measure. We are so grateful to have found them.

Jenny · Married on 05/21/2016

I would recommend the beat booth to any couple looking for a DJ that will keep your wedding fun and customized to meet your wants! We had the traditional first dance, mother son, father daughter, bouquet and garner toss, and dollar dance. They made all the necessary announcements and having them both there is so helpful because they will find you and ask if you are ready for say the cake cutting or bouquet toss! They were also flexible with our last minute change to have them DJ our ceremony as well and it turned out beautifully! They also coordinated with my brother in law who sang during our ceremony! Such a great couple, you will not be disappointed in picking them! They also drove everything up to Payson and set up on a non-venue field!

Merissa · Married on 05/08/2016

My husband and I met with a few other DJs before meeting with Nathan and Erica. We immediately felt a great vibe with them, so we booked on the spot. We could not have been happier with their service, from beginning to end. Nathan was so thorough when he did our walk through, and was completely on board with stepping in as a last minute backup for the ceremony if our musician didn't pull through. Day of, they were amazing! We put our trust in them and gave them complete freedom to set up the up-lighting. It looked so beautiful! Erica made sure everything ran smoothly while Nathan was spinning his sweet beats. I was a little nervous because we needed to get all our guests upstairs for dessert and dancing, but Nathan and Erica worked hard to make that transition seamless - right into our first dance. Open dance was AWESOME! Nathan is a true artist with the way he spins and transitions between songs. He had our guests grooving on the dance floor all night. He played all our requests and took guests requests (which our guests loved). They also had music videos projected on to the walls during open dance. It created such a unique and cool atmosphere. It felt like an upscale dance club. So many of my guests commented on how much they loved the DJ. If we could, we would give them 10 stars across the board. My husband and I will be forever grateful to Nathan and Erica for helping make our day so perfect.

Brian · Married on 04/30/2016

Great experience with Erica & Nathan of Beat Booth. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ team. The city scape screens were very unique and all the guests had a great time.

Brandon · Married on 04/09/2016

Nathan and Erica were great throughout the process. They were fun and easy to work with leading up to the wedding, and they were even better on the day of. Everything went smooth, the music selection was great and they kept everyone on the dance floor all night! We highly recommend them!