The Beat Booth Reviews

93 | Phoenix, AZ

93 Reviews for The Beat Booth

Jon Ammon · Married on 07/01/2020

Absolutely fantastic - Best Choice

We cannot say enough about Nathan and Erica.
    Extremely flexible, very knowledgeable and NO STRESS.
    We had a mix of generations (and cultures) and they were FANTASTIC at helping us select music, prioritizing songs we knew we wanted, etc.

We did not have to worry about a thing. And they were also incredibly nice and incredible cool!

Brittany Mckinney · Married on 12/29/2019

Dream come true

The beat booth team was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. They were thoughtful, kind, helpful and phenomenal at their job. They made the hectic process of planning a wedding easy and fun. They had patience with gentle guidance. Our guest have not stopped talking about the amazing time they had at our wedding, and everyone knows that all begins with a solid DJ. The fact they are a team is an amazing benefit. They were amazing at helping guide us through the evening. I will forever be grateful for what they did for us, and will forever recommend to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 01/05/2020
  • I

Ian Anderson · Married on 11/23/2019

The Beat Booth rocks!

Nathan and Erica were incredible, and really shined when it came time to dance! Would absolutely recommend to anyone looking for a REAL DJ service.

Sent on 12/10/2019

Emerald Neal · Married on 11/09/2019

The Best DJ Experience!

Nathan and Erica were amazing! They were so professional and thorough and did an amazing job on our wedding day. We had so many compliments from guests on how great the music was. I would highly recommend the Beat Booth to anyone planning a wedding or other event. Thank you Nathan and Erica!!

Sent on 12/23/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 10/19/2019

So much fun!

Thank you Beat Booth for creating a fun and upbeat atmosphere at our wedding! Nathan was so responsive throughout the planning process, and him and his wife kept our party going through ceremony to cocktail hour throughout reception!

• Christine

Christine Taranto · Married on 05/04/2019

Put the PARTY in Wedding Party!

One of the best decisions hiring Nate and Erica! Responsive and timely they were super easy to work for planning and working out a timeline for our wedding reception. Our guests NEVER STOPPED DANCING!! We had so much fun I was sad when the party had to end. Thanks for making our wedding day memorable!!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Ray Banker · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing Company to Work With!

Nathan and Erica are an amazing team! Of all the different vendors that we worked with for our wedding, they were the most professional, caring, and organized. They worked with us to make sure that our style of music would be implemented on our special day and the result was seamless. We really appreciate the time that they took to get to know us and made sure that our needs were taken care of. They are highly recommended and we couldn’t have had a better experience!

Sent on 12/12/2019

Lyvisuals · Married on 03/23/2019

It was amazing working with them!

Erica & Nathan were amazing to work with! It was a blast having them at our wedding. We are grateful to have had such an amazing and talented DJ team. I would highly recommend them if you’re getting married in AZ!

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 03/09/2019

Doesn't miss a beat

The Beat Booth hits every mark. Lighting. Reading the room. Keeping the vibe alive. Our wedding day transitioned smoothly, from speeches to the moves on the dance floor. I attribute a good deal to them. They stayed on us for what mattered leading up, so we would get an amazing experience. On top of it all, Nathan and Erica were authentic and kind. A good DJ goes beyond the music. The Beat Booth didn't skip a beat to give us their best.

Sent on 12/15/2019

Raj · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing DJ Service

We booked the Beat Booth team of Nathan and Erica with high expectations based on other reviews. They far surpassed those expectations.

From the moment we met them for our initial information session, we knew they were the right DJs for us.

Nathan and Erica are the most friendly, responsible, and thoughtful DJ Team, or professionals of any kind, you're ever likely to meet.

We had very specific needs with our music. We had a combination of Indian music, Caribbean, soul, funk, and R&B and hip-hop. Nathan worked with us every step of the way to ensure we had the best wedding possible.

And that's exactly what we had. Just about every person who spoke with us during and after the wedding told us that it was the best music they ever heard at a wedding, and that they had the time of their lives. So did we, with a special thanks to The Beat Booth team.

Raj and Tina Dayal

Sent on 03/12/2019

Lindsay R · Married on 02/23/2019

The BeatBooth is THE best!

We worked with Nathan and Erica for our wedding at McCormick Ranch. We could not have been happier! As far as vendors are concerned, the music was THE most important part to us. Our families and friends love to dance and we wanted a nonstop party. Nathan and Erica gave us just that! They listened to our every request and made our reception unforgettable. Our guests were raving about how amazing they were! We are so grateful for their professionalism and for showing us the best time! We love the BeatBooth and recommend them with all our heart!

• Paulette

Paulette Kim · Married on 02/17/2019

One of the best choices for a DJ

We were so glad we booked The Beat Booth for our wedding. At first my husband was only about looking for a DJ that scratches (for what, i have no idea), but i was opened to considering other options. We met Nathan and Erika at Soho63 open house and the fact that they played projected music videos (we went with the videos that played on the DJ booth/stand) which i thought was so cool and different. I have seen music videos played against the wall, but not a booth. I asked my husband to try and be open. He was sold on when Nate scratched and the video also scratched too. He thought it was the coolest thing.

Besides how they caught our attention, they are just a phenomenal team to work with at an amazing price. I worked on our song list and sent it to Nate a couple days before the wedding, which is very last minute, but he was able to accomodate our requests. Response was always quick and each request was accomodated. One example that shows how reliable they are is our wedding song. Initially we were going to do a choreographed 1st dance, I sent Nate a text of the sing and asked him to fade the sing at a certain point. Request taken care of by the end of the night. The day of the wedding, we changed our mind and wanted a different 1st dance song. I was so grateful and amazed that he was able to do so last minute. They created a fantastic atmosphere with the music and included alot of our music video requests, along with finding clean (no profanity) versions. Our guests were wowed and blown away with our choice of DJ. They really are a great choice. They will go above and beyond to deliver a night to remember.

• W

Whitney · Married on 12/08/2018

The Beat Booth

Nathan and Erica from the Beat Booth are the duo to work with when it comes to DJ services. Nathan was very responsive with all emails throughout the planning process. They aren’t pushy and will cater exactly to your wants, plus none of your stereotypical DJ cheesiness. They even were able to mix in my grooms Bosnian songs without a blink of an eye. I would recommend the Beat Booth for anyone looking for a DJ who is easy going, super professional, and all around awesome!

Kellie Mcnair · Married on 11/30/2018

Everything you could wish for and more!

Nathan and his wife are amazing. Their attention to detail, their support and willingness to go above and beyond made our wedding memorable. I’m a firm believer that the music highlights the details. Along with a dance party your guests will remember!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Megan Unthank · Married on 11/24/2018

This team is amazing!!

Nathan and Erica make such a great team! I don’t currently live in Arizona, and Nathan graciously met with me in person a couple of times on my trips home. He was patient with me as I definitely wasn’t hasty with making music decisions. He also never complained when I changed my mind. For the day of, Erica and Nathan were amazing - kept track of the timeline very well and never felt like I was rushed. They let us truly dictate the day and feel comfortable. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/23/2018

Easy peasy!!

Thank you Nathan!!! You were honestly one of the most important vendors in our wedding. You guys helped us put our vision together! You and your wife are the perfect team! Everything flowed perfectly mainly because of you! Communication was so easy with you guys and we’re so glad you guys helped us with our wedding!

• Leah

Leah · Married on 11/10/2018

The Best DJ

Nathan and Erica made our wedding night absolutely memorable with all there great picks for wedding music, lighting, sounds and an epic dance party! Thank you both for being the best dj out there and playing at our wedding!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Tommy Casias · Married on 11/03/2018

Literally made our wedding!!

We couldn't have even imagined having anyone else DJ our wedding. Months later and we are still getting compliments on the Beat Booths attention to detail and just overall fun factor! From the lighting to the music... to the windows, to the walls!! (lol, I had to).

Ankush · Married on 10/27/2018

Focused on providing the best experience

The Beat Booth is fantastic! We hired Nathan and Erica for our wedding in October and they are on top of their stuff. They took care of everything including the music for the cocktail hour, microphones for our officiant, ceremony music, and of course, the dance party for our reception, and everything was done flawlessly!

From our first consultation right up until the wedding event, Nathan and Erica were always available to answer questions, provide input, and accommodate our requests. They are very thorough and genuinely interested in making sure you have the wedding you envision.

What we most appreciate is the fact that they work on your event as a couple, one to keep the event moving and on pace, the other to handle the booth and make sure folks are having fun and dancing. That made a huge difference and made things seamless and smooth for our guests.

Last but certainly not least, they know how to keep a party jumping and know how to get people on the dance floor. I am so glad we hired The Beat Booth for our wedding and definitely recommend them for your special day!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Sean Khatami · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding DJ

The beat booth did an amaIng job DJing our wedding. He was very responsive to emails and questions. He worked so well with us to encorporate the kind of music we wanted. I can not recommend the beat booth enough!

Sent on 12/28/2018
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 10/13/2018

Hire These People Immediately

The Beat Booth more than exceeded our expectations. Nathan and Erica helped us along the way with music selection and setup ideas for our cocktail hour and reception. We never waited more than a day for responses to emails with questions we had. The day of the wedding, our outdoor cocktail hour had to be moved inside due to rain, and the Beat Booth folks seamlessly reworked the DJ setup to fit the new unplanned location. We had many compliments from our guests as to the quality of the music during our wedding. I can't stress enough the level of professionalism that comes along with hiring the Beat Booth. These are real DJ's, not some person with a laptop and a PA.

Jonathan Mcconnell · Married on 09/28/2018

Simply amazing!

What an amazing time we had and without the beat booth I don’t know how our wedding would have ending up being. This husband and wife took the time to really get to know us from meeting us on day one to the wedding day. Oh before I forgot to say they are LGBTQ friendly!

Jennifer · Married on 05/19/2018

Nathan and Erica were absolutely incredible when DJing our wedding. In the weeks leading up to the day, Nathan and I emailed, text, and has phone calls back and forth making sure everything was perfect. He offered assistance with picking out songs and was always friendly and professional.

On our wedding day, Nathan and Erica both checked in with us frequently to make sure that we were happy with everything and to let us know what was coming next. I didn't worry about a single thing on our wedding day because I knew we were in good hands. Nathan spent over an hour on the phone with us before our wedding day going over a timeline for the day of. If there was a change in plans, they verified with one of us before continuing on.

We HIGHLY recommend The Beat Booth for ANY of your DJ needs. They were fantastic and we will definitely use them again if the need arises!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Brittney Nichols · Married on 04/28/2018

We didn't want the music to stop!!!

Nate and Erica were so awesome! We loved having them at our wedding. They are an amazing team. The entire day was planned out ahead of time with them, and the two of them worked together making sure our day went as smooth as possible. It was amazing. They are very flexible when it came to setting up days and times to go over everything. They are always on tip top of responding to emails and text or phone calls. We never felt as if they didn't care. We would definitely recommend them to anybody looking to have the BEST experience!

amber · Married on 04/14/2018

My wife and I were married April, 2018. Our planning began over a year before and we had always agreed that the DJ was an expense we would not be frugal with. When we met Nathan and Erika from Beat Booth, we knew right then that we had found a DJ who shared the same vision we did, for what we hoped would be the party of the year! I cannot stress enough how I feel they were the single most important element to our day and night- and they delivered every expectation and THEN SOME. In fact although our coordinator, location, photographer, officiant and caterers were stellar, the Beat Booth is the only part of the day we can look back and say they made NO mistakes. They were flawless. From the peace of mind they gave us in the meetings before the big day, to the execution of a beautiful ceremony and one hell of a party, I urge you not to skimp on the DJ if you can, and hire Beat Booth for your special day. I have since had people who traveled in from overseas and across the US say it was the single best wedding they've ever attended- and We attribute a good part of that to Nathan and his wife. They are a pleasure to work with and look pretty snazzy too!!!

Sent on 06/08/2018