The Beasley Brothers Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Mac
    Mac M. Married on 10/30/2021

Wow. Talent. Professional. Impressed.

Wow. Simply blown away by this band. True story - we found them playing at a bar in Nashville, TN. Looked them up online, saw they did weddings, and gave them a call the next day. 10/10, great set, great reception. Their playlist has an impressive variety of genres. We stuck to classics, pop, pop rock, with a few country and top charts songs thrown in. They learned our first dance songs without any issue. They were perfect! I'll be following these folks for a long time!
  • Emily
    Emily B. Married on 10/02/2021

100% Satisfaction

The Beasley Brothers were awesome. SO easy to work with - they come prepared with everything they need to make for a great night. We received so many compliments on “our band” after the wedding. Thanks Lawson and crew!
    Adam and Emmie
  • Leslee
    Leslee M. Married on 10/02/2021

The Beasley Brothers are AMAZING!!

We had The Beasley Brothers perform at our wedding and all I can say is WOW. Everyone loved their music and they kept the audience very entertained. Everyone is still talking about how much fun they had dancing on the dance floor! They definitely gave us memories that we will remember forever! Behind the scenes Lawson was wonderful to work with and took time to answer any question I had about planning leading up to the wedding! I cannot recommend them enough!!
    Ally S. Married on 06/05/2021

Incredible Band!!!

Wow wow wow! I cannot recommend these guys enough!!! We had a wedding of about 75 people and these guys brought the party! My friends and family were on the dance floor all night! They were great about working with me about a set list (we specifically didn't want any country) and they were 100% accommodating. Lawson and Jackson were so friendly all night. Every single person at my wedding said that The Beasley Brothers were the best part of the night!! If you are thinking about hiring them for an event, do it!!!! All of my out of town family want them to travel up to Baltimore for all of their future parties. Seriously, having The Beasley Brothers at our wedding was easily the best decision we made!!
    Callie S. Married on 05/15/2021

Book for ceremony and reception!!!

I hadn’t seen them perform live when I booked them, so I based my decision off of videos on their social media and WOW - it was even better than I imagined. They were so much fun and were so accommodating with all of my requests and changes. I also had Jackson and Lawson play acoustic at my ceremony. They are amazing!!!
  • Hailey
    Hailey T. Married on 11/07/2020

Exceeded Expectations

The Beasley Brothers played at our wedding in November and they were better than I ever could have imagined. They played for my ceremony and reception and I still have guests talking about “the band”. I will recommend them to anyone. They not only played great music, but also took requests. They were great and I’m trying to think of another way to throw a party so I can have them play.
  • Patrick
    Patrick H. Married on 04/11/2019

Kept The Dance Floor Full

When asked what we liked best about our wedding, we always say The Beasley Brother's were our favorite! They killed our set list! and even took requests from the crowd. Our guests had a great time and loved them.
  • Gail
    Gail K. Married on 12/06/2018

Fabulous from start to finish

The Beasley Brothers were such a hit at our wedding reception. We got comments from not only the guests but also the catering and venue staff of how great they were and that it just felt like a very FUN party that everyone was enjoying--which is what we wanted. They played exactly the fun, dance music we wanted, were very professional, communicated well and outdid themselves with everything that we had discussed. They did not ask nor demand for special food/drink items and were very grateful for what we provided for them. I would highly recommend them for your special event--you will not beat all disappointed.
    Sarah T. Married on 09/30/2017

The best of the best!

Couldn’t recommend them enough! They learned a special song for our wedding ceremony and worked great with the girl who sang vocals. They were so great to work with and kept me updated with everything!
    Alex M. Married on 06/24/2017

Phenomenal Live Music for our Wedding

These gents rock! Thanks for making our wedding day extra groovy.