The Beasley Brothers Reviews

5 Reviews for The Beasley Brothers

• Hailey

Hailey T. · Married on 11/07/2020

Exceeded Expectations

The Beasley Brothers played at our wedding in November and they were better than I ever could have imagined. They played for my ceremony and reception and I still have guests talking about “the band”. I will recommend them to anyone. They not only played great music, but also took requests. They were great and I’m trying to think of another way to throw a party so I can have them play.

Sent on 12/03/2020
  • Patrick

Patrick H. · Married on 04/11/2019

Kept The Dance Floor Full

When asked what we liked best about our wedding, we always say The Beasley Brother's were our favorite! They killed our set list! and even took requests from the crowd. Our guests had a great time and loved them.

Sent on 04/19/2020
  • Gail

Gail K. · Married on 12/06/2018

Fabulous from start to finish

The Beasley Brothers were such a hit at our wedding reception. We got comments from not only the guests but also the catering and venue staff of how great they were and that it just felt like a very FUN party that everyone was enjoying--which is what we wanted. They played exactly the fun, dance music we wanted, were very professional, communicated well and outdid themselves with everything that we had discussed. They did not ask nor demand for special food/drink items and were very grateful for what we provided for them. I would highly recommend them for your special event--you will not beat all disappointed.

Sent on 07/17/2020

Alex M. · Married on 06/24/2017

Phenomenal Live Music for our Wedding

These gents rock! Thanks for making our wedding day extra groovy.

Sent on 04/03/2020