23 Reviews for The Beach House

Plated (1)
Limited Bar (1)
Liquor License (1)
23 The Beach House Reviews

I wish I could say enough words to express the level of service and expertise that I experienced during my recent wedding and wedding reception at the Beach House. Paige was the most amazing wedding planner, and worked diligently to make my wedding as perfect as I could ever hope for. Even with the terrible rain, she worked to make it absolutely perfect. Between coordinating my destination wedding, decorating, making my dreams come true and aiding my out of country guests I couldn't have asked for better service. The food was outstanding, and the service was beyond perfect. Our wedding dreams came to light with the help of Paige, and her amazing team at the Beach House. I would highly recommend anyone who is looking for a beach side wedding resort location to consider the Beach House. Just beyond amazing!

Profile Picture clare, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

What an amazing venue for a wedding. Absolutely fabulous.

Profile Picture Barbara, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Our wedding coordinator, Emily Benz, was really helpful in planning our special day. She made sure that everything was exactly as I had imagined. She paid close attention to all details and was very quick to answer our questions or concerns. My husband and I were really impressed with the ceremony and the reception. We highly recommend the Beach House to anyone wanting a beautiful beach destination wedding. The food was excellent, and even our guests commented on how good the food tasted. The staff was very helpful and quick to help us and our guests, and very friendly. Overall, if you want a venue for a beach wedding, this is the one you should choose. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up

I worked with Emily Benz for our wedding of about 40 guests. Everything was fantastic. I wish I could do it all again.

Profile Picture Autumn, 4/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our casual beach wedding was amazing! The food was delicious, the staff was accommadating and attentive. The venue was perfect!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 4/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We couldn't have asked for a more perfect ceremony and reception as we experienced at the Beach House Resort. Paige Lorberbaum was our wedding coordinator, she was extremely helpful and accommodating to all of our requests. Our guests were in awe of how beautiful the area was, and our reception in the dunes was perfect! The food was amazing, and the packages that the Beach House offered made our wedding planning from West Virginia easy and simple! Paige was amazing coordinating between our vendors we selected through their preferred list and made this bride very happy and calm! I would highly recommend the Beach House for a wedding venue, I wish we could do it all over.
Angel Greathouse
Morgantown, WV

Profile Picture Angel, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Paige was absolutely amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding coordinator. She helped make my day extra special and we even received some awesome favors complimentary on the beach house! Highly recommend Paige from the beach house.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 4/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I would without doubt recommend the Beach House and Page Lorberbaum as the wedding consultant. My son and Fiancée at the time found the Beach house on line and thought it looked great. After sending them there to check it out and met with Page, my husband and I flew to see the resort as well. The family was coming from Connecticut and Kentucky. All plans were communicated to and with Page at a distance. The staff treated us like family every day. The food Page helped us select was perfect! The Wedding was perfect! Page could not have been better at preparation for the big day! Thank you from our Family!!

Profile Picture Pam, 4/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

We were so happy with my brother's wedding this past April. You will not find many, if any places that will offer full wedding packages for smaller groups. We were able to have the wedding on the beach, and the reception in the space inside. It was a last minute decision to keep the reception inside because of the wind. Paige was nothing by accommodating and never made them feel pressured to pick a spot. The service was great by all staff members. Food was excellent! How often can you have BBQ at a wedding?!? Every guest had a great time and most importantly, the bride and groom had a blast. I would recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a beach wedding in Hilton Head.

Profile Picture Kim, 4/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We recently had our wedding at the Beach House - beach ceremony and reception in the Dunes (beach area within the hotel). Paige was amazing and was one of the reasons I selected the Beach House. As soon as I talked to her, I could tell she would help us make a beautiful wedding/reception exactly as we envisioned. We planned nearly everything via email and Paige was extremely responsive and helpful with ideas. I utilized many of the vendors they recommended and was pleased with all of them. Most of our guests stayed at the hotel and were pleased with the service and value they received. The day of the wedding, we had to made some decisions about location given the weather, but Paige was calm and prepared with options for us. We kept our location outside and the rain held off until the very end, so we didn't have to change anything. The food, beverage and service was top notch and definitely a good value as I priced a number of other HHI locations. I would highly recommend them for a gorgeous beach wedding!

Profile Picture Kara, 6/28/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Beach House was the perfect venue for our wedding ceremony & reception. I've always loved coligny, so there was no better place in my mind. Our wedding coordinator, Paige, was very helpful, and answered all of my questions leading up the wedding, but it was all that she did the week and day of our wedding that leave me forever grateful for her help. From the rehearsal the night before, to her assistance in replacing a lost vase for our sand ceremony, going out of her way to get flowers for our cake, ensuring our set up was absolutely gorgeous, getting me the bottle of Riesling the bartender didn't have, champagne & a note in our room, to meeting us to deliver our leftover favors and cake the next morning, Paige went above & beyond to make sure we had a perfect night. While I will add that some of my guests wouldn't rate the actual rooms at the hotel a 5 (probably a 3.5 -- floors left our feet black), the dunes where the actual reception was held and the ceremony on the beach were perfect. I'd relive my wedding night a thousand more times if I could! Special thanks to Paige & all of the staff at the Beach House that helped make our night possible & so special!

Profile Picture Krystal, 5/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I just had our wedding at the Beach House on May 7. We are from Cincinnati and we were a little nervous at first planning a destination wedding. From the moment I came in contact with Paige, I knew that everything would be taken care of and would turn out perfectly. Each time I met with Paige or spoke with her, she was able to reassure me and just ease all of my worries. I can't thank her enough and the entire team at the Beach House for making it such an easy going process and making it the absolute perfect day. I honestly can't say enough good about the entire wedding process with the Beach House and any one who decides to get married at the Beach House will absolutely not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Emily , 5/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, Cocktail Reception, Plated, Server(s), Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Uncovered Outdoor

Wonderful! I only have good things to say about everything! Paige was amazing. I'm someone who stresses out very easily and having her help was probably one of the best decisions I've ever made. She is quick to respond, eager to please, and helpful with whatever you need. She's great at her job and I am so thankful she was able to help us. The venue speaks for itself. If you're looking for a beach wedding this is the place. We had the ceremony on the beach which was beautiful, and the reception in the dunes which was also amazing. Paige put everything together so beautifully. The first time I saw everything was the same time the guests saw everything and I couldn't be happier with how everything looked. It is worth every penny, and honestly on the cheaper side than most beach places we looked at. Food was great delicious. I couldn't ask for a better venue. And if the husband and I ever renew our vows I'm sure we would come back here to do it!

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/30/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Buffet, Outside Cake, Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking

My daughter was recently married. In her preparation for her big day, she researched EVERYTHING to the Nth degree for which I was very grateful. After all, we know where the bills end up!!! She chose the Beach House Resort as her venue of choice for several reasons: 1) she wanted a beach wedding, and this facility is right on the beach (hence the name); 2) she wanted a venue that could accommodate the size wedding she wanted (over 100 guests); and she wanted a venue that was not outrageously priced (and this one was most reasonable, especially since they could provide things - chairs, tables, linens, dance floor, etc. - which others would have to provide only by additional rentals. I was particularly pleased that the Beach House staff paid as much attention to detail as my daughter did in making her arrangements, and they followed through on every promise made. It was a wonderful event, and made this daddy's heart (and wallet) very glad.

Profile Picture David, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Margaret Corning at the beach house is amazing!! I planned my wedding for over a year but from New York and she made that process as easy as can be. Not only did she help me pick vendors but she also went to meetings with them that I could not attend and took care of everything I needed. The ceremony on the beach was perfect and unfortunately due to rain we had to move the reception inside but the staff here did an amazing job of getting everything done. I love it here and can't imagine having my wedding anywhere else!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 5/9/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just loved the beach house and the staff!! Cannot sing them enough praises on our perfect wedding. Margaret and the staff took care of everything and made sure we all had a good time. It was hard for me to imagine planning a wedding from Indiana but Margaret made it happen. We could not be more thrilled with the end result. Only complaint is that the day just went too fast! ☺ We love the beach house!! Oh, and the food is amazing!! We had breakfast and lunch several times during the week leading up to the wedding. It’s a must have! Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Profile Picture Ina-Marie, 5/2/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Beach House accommodated our guests and made sure all was taken care of. The staff for our rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, and wedding were absolutely wonderful. They made sure that everything was perfect and answered any questions promptly. They were polite and respectful to all of our guests. Our wedding planner, Margaret Corning, was absolutely perfect throughout the entire process. She was in contact with us for a little over a year and made sure every detail was perfect! We cannot thank her and the beach house enough!! We will be staying there again in the future and totally recommend it to anyone looking for a perfect wedding location!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding and reception at the Beach House was amazing. We chose this location because the venue offered the ceremony and reception to be held directly on the beach. The event manager was wonderful and we were able to customize the event to fit our vision. The day of the event it rained all morning, but preparations went ahead for an outdoor ceremony and reception. The sun came out just in time for everything to go off as planned and when the storm came back through around 9pm, the staff made a seamless transition for the party to continue indoors. There were a couple of other weddings on the property that day, but we never even noticed. Great staff wonderful and personalized service. We were extremely pleased.

Profile Picture Diane, 4/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Beach House is a wonderful location for a beach wedding, with indoor and outdoor options for the reception. The coordinator there is fantastic and the staff for the event were amazing.

Profile Picture Heather, 10/5/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We found this restaurant because it was across the street from our hotel. We ate there and were so impressed we asked about our rehearsal dinner. The owner was so excited to do it for us. We emailed back and forth to determine the menu that was in our price range and it was amazing! We had options from bacon wrapped shrimp skewers to chicken marsala to cheeseburgers. Something for everyone! And the owner and staff were such a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture User2587900, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering

We had a wonderful experience with Paige and The Beach House. We wanted to be as hands off as possible in the planning process, and this venue definitely was perfect for this while still allowing us to personalize our wedding as much as we wanted. Decorations, cake, and DJ selection were still up to us, but Paige did a wonderful job of coordinating the vendors and organizing on day of the wedding. Paige was very responsive to our questions beforehand and made sure everything set up and decorated perfectly the day of the wedding, so we could just enjoy ourselves and not worry about any preparation. The food was fantastic (we did the beach barbecue with an extra dish for vegetarians) and enjoyed by all the guests. It was a perfect wedding experience for us and our families!

Profile Picture User6682819, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding and reception at The Beach House. Leading up to the wedding Paige, our hotel coordinator, was great! We live in Chicago and she was able to help us plan our wedding in Hilton Head Island with ease. She helped us by making recommendations for all outside vendors and getting everything setup. Paige made things run very smoothly. In fact, I got many comments from my bridemaids that this was the least stressful wedding that they had ever attended. The only comment, and this may be specific to us since we never even visited The Beach House before our wedding weekend, is that there were a lot of emails back and forth about decor and other aspects of the wedding. I think that could have been avoided with a document that had pictures and descriptions of the options to choose from. It was a bit hard to visualize their decor options combined with what we purchased but she was able to work with Gardenias Event Floral and pull it together beautifully. Other than that Paige was great from the moment we asked about the venue until the end of our wedding weekend.

Profile Picture Suzanne, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Tables, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Outside Cake, Server(s), Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Parking