The Beach House Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort Reviews

The Beach House Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort 6
The Beach House Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort 7

Nicole · Married on 03/08/2019

Happily Evans After

I cannot say enough great things about The Beach House and about Keeli, the wedding coordinator! Booking was easy, communication was effective, and the wedding was absolutely beautiful. Ceremony was on the beach, with an indoor reception, which turned out perfect. The hotel is beautiful and is great for a natural, beachy, boho themed wedding (which is what we were going for). Keeli was the best part of the entire experience. She made sure every detail was right from start to finish. She is a truly a rare gem. The rest of the staff was friendly and accommodating throughout our stay. I wouldn’t change one thing about our wedding. If you’re wanting a romantic beach wedding, whether glam or quaint, please go with The Beach House Hilton Head Island! They will not disappoint :)

Sent on 03/19/2019
    The Beach House Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort 12
    The Beach House Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort 13
    The Beach House Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort 14
    The Beach House Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort 15
    The Beach House Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort 16

Nicole,

We can't thank you enough for letting us be a part of something so special! You, Kyjuan + Alex are the sweetest with the most loving families behind you. We enjoyed celebrating this day with everyone and wish you two a lifetime full of love and happiness.

Best Wishes,

Elizabeth · Married on 11/17/2018

Wedding Reception: Amazing, Professional, Kind, Patient & Fun Staff

My husband, family, and I 100% recommend working with The Beach House Resort for any celebration needs or even simply just to visit! We had so many out of town people that came in for the wedding staying there that thoroughly enjoyed their stay! The reception we had in the Ocean Room that flowed out to the outside deck was small, quaint and just everything we wanted. Keeli is AMAZING! Super sweet and so accommodating to work with! I was very grateful to have her through the entire experience as I was a local for the first 5 months of the engagement but moved out of state and planned the last 5 months virtually. She helped me very patiently when we made changes to numbers, times, and kindly helped accommodate every request we thought of.
    My husband and I had a beautiful time at the reception and were blown away by all of the detail execution and how flawlessly everything was handled! The food was incredible They even made sure to plate our hors d'oeuvres for us because my husband was very excited about the ones we picked and wanted to enjoy them despite being absent from the cocktail hour. Bar service was wonderful and dinner was thoroughly enjoyed by all. The entire weekend was beautiful and that we truly cherished the reception! We will be back!
    If you are thinking about having an event, making a visit, or even getting married out on their beach we encourage you to reach out to Keeli! You won't be disappointed! Enjoy some of our photos credit of https://www.elizabethrosecreative.com!

Sent on 01/04/2019
    The Beach House Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort 23
    The Beach House Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort 24
    The Beach House Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort 25

The Beach House Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Elizabeth! You + Isaac were a joy to work with. Every little detail for the reception was beautiful and we loved getting to be a part of those memories for you two, your family and friends to enjoy for a lifetime. The best of wishes to you and your family.

- Keeli
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Flores · Married on 11/02/2018

Flawlessly executed beach wedding

Our wedding went off without a hitch with The Beach House. Even with a change in coordinator Keeli was still amazing and answered every question promptly (or at least when weather wasn't forcing them out this past year!), and didn't hesitate to make any adjustment that we requested. From changing the menu to changing the bridal luncheon to even the time that the ceremony started. She even made sure that we had our ceremony on the sand, which was the number one priority for me, regardless of how the weather turned with it forecasting rain the entire day. No regrets at all with the choice for venue.

The Beach House Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort's reply:

Kelsey, thank you for your kind words. I really enjoyed working with you + Alex along the way. Congratulations to you again and best wishes!

Karen Greulich · Married on 10/12/2018

Absolutely perfect!

My daughter's wedding at The Beach House was absolutely perfect. Keeli was exceptional from start to finish. Her attention to every detail was amazing. We could not have asked for more. The food was delicious and the vendors recommended by Keeli were also great. (Gardenia's, Bride's Side Beauty, Low Country Flour Girls, and JLK Events and Gary Luca - absolutely the best!) They all work well together so we did not have to worry about coordinating a thing.

We can not thank Keeli and The Beach House staff enough for making my daughter's wedding perfect in everyway!

Sent on 12/11/2018

The Beach House Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you for Alysha + Kyle's big day. I wish them a lifetime full of love and happiness! Cheers, Keeli

Shelby · Married on 10/06/2018

Our wedding at The Beach House Resort was everything we wanted and more. Keeli was exceptional, very responsive and extremely flexible with us. She helped us every step of the way. She was always willing to jump in and take action to make sure our day was perfect. We could not have had a better experience. I am very grateful for Keeli and the staff at The Beach House Resort.

The Beach House Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort 26

The Beach House Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! You + Jerry were a joy to work with and looked amazing. I wish you two the very best! Cheers, Keeli
  • Scott-Hudson

Scott-Hudson · Married on 09/29/2018

They made our dreams reality!!!

I can’t even put into words how AMAZING Keeli and the crew at the Beach House were, but I’m going to do my best. If you’ve forgotten it, they’ll help. If you need help, they’ve got you. If you need a drink because things are getting crazy, they will accommodate. This team is truly dedicated to making this day special for you and will go above and beyond to make it work. From Start to finish (and even afterwards) these folks care and it shows. Thank you to everyone that made this day wonderful! From the front door staff, to the bartender, to wait staff, to house keeping, to the behind the scenes folks in the “command center” and Keeli. Thank you Thank you Thank you - Liz and Francis Scott-Hudson

The Beach House Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort's reply:

Thank you Liz + Francis for your kind words! It was wonderful getting to know you two and creating everything you two envisioned. Keep in touch! Cheers, Keeli

Ashley · Married on 09/26/2018

My husband and I were married at the Beach House Resort at the end of September. It was absolutely everything we could have imagined and more! The weather was sunny and hot with a great breeze, and the sunset for pictures was breathtaking. Keeli and her team worked so hard to make sure everything was exactly as we had planned, and it was. The wedding ceremony and reception looked perfect, the food was DELICIOUS and so were the drinks and cake! We had about 40 guests and they all enjoyed themselves very much also. It was a true fairytale wedding for us and we couldn’t be happier. I would recommend The Beach House Resort to anyone looking for a perfect beach wedding!!

The Beach House Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! It was truly an honor to be a part of your special day! Cheers, Keeli

Kelley · Married on 09/22/2018

A dream come true :)

My Husband, Nick, and I were blown away by our wedding at the Beach House! We're from Boston so planning a destination wedding seemed like it would be a hard task to get exactly how we wanted it... But Keeli and the staff at the Beach House were absolutely incredible! We got married September 22, 2018 and it was an absolute dream! The weather was perfect and every detail was put together exactly how we envisioned our wedding would be! Keeli was super helpful and ALWAYS available for any questions or concerns we had! She's the best! We used the Porch, which is their restaurant at the hotel, for our caterer and it was unbelievably good! They did an amazing job during their food tasting and we even had the chef come out during diner to thank him for his hard work and delicious spread he presented! Our guests are still talking about the venue, food and the southern hospitality that everyone had shown us! We will defiantly be back to visit everyone!

The Beach House Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort 27
    The Beach House Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort 28
    The Beach House Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort 29
    The Beach House Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort 30
    The Beach House Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort 31
    The Beach House Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort 32

The Beach House Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort's reply:

Thank you so much Kelley for your kind words! You + Nick are an incredible couple and it was a pleasure to be a part of something so special! Cheers, Keeli
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 08/17/2018

I cannot say enough great things about Keeli Smith and the Beach House Resort! They did a phenomenal job with everything! Keeli made sure our day was perfect and that it was! She was very accommodating and very pleasant to work with! The whole staff was very professional in everything they did. The decorations looked awesome and the food and bar service were great! Being from out of town and just going off reviews for a venue and food was alittle nerve wrecking but I am so very glad we picked this resort! I would do it all over again in a heartbeat! Our family and friends who attended cannot stop talking about how wonderful our wedding was. Thank you Keeli and the Beach House Resort for making our wedding day so special! Anybody who is trying to pick out a venue in Hilton Head, SC definitely should pick this place. You wont be disappointed!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Tiffany + Mike!

Thank you SO much! It was so much fun getting to know you two during the planning process. Your day was such a special day to be a part of as you two had so many little details that were perfect. Thank you for this lovely testimonial as it means so much to us. It was truly an honor to be a part of the big day!
    Cheers, Keeli

Mike Hassay · Married on 08/01/2018

August 2018 Wedding

We stayed here for a week and got married on site August 2018. Upon arriving there was a minor issue with our room not being ready due to an unexpected AC issue. But they let us eat and drink for free at the on site restaurant while we waited for the room. Keeli our wedding coordinator was simply amazing. She so always available to answer questions and was so helpful the entire week. We were so grateful for her and how accommodating she was. The the wedding ran so smoothly because of her and all the staff. The sky view room was perfect for our smaller reception (around 30-40 people). The food was good and the bar tenders were really good too. All of our guests who stayed at the hotel were well taken care of as well. I don't have a single complaint and we plan on visiting the hotel again in the future.

Sent on 01/24/2019

The Beach House Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words! We loved being apart of you + Lindsay's big day! We hope to see you very soon at the Beach House!

Cheers,

Mike Hassay · Married on 08/01/2018

August 2018 Wedding

Sent on 01/24/2019

Cheers,

Rick · Married on 06/16/2018

Keeli Smith helped make our Wedding so Special. The Beach House is The Perfect Place to have a Beach Wedding

Sent on 07/13/2018
    The Beach House Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort 33
    The Beach House Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort 34
    The Beach House Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort 35
    The Beach House Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort 36
    The Beach House Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort 37

Rick + Larry!

Thank you so much! I loved working with you two!

Cheers!

Beach · Married on 03/18/2018

From start to finish, the best wedding I have ever attended. I am so glad it was mine! Kuddos to Page and Keeli (the wedding planners), the chef, bartenders and all the staff.

Sent on 06/08/2018
    The Beach House Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort 38

The Beach House Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting us with your big day!

clare · Married on 05/13/2017

I wish I could say enough words to express the level of service and expertise that I experienced during my recent wedding and wedding reception at the Beach House. Paige was the most amazing wedding planner, and worked diligently to make my wedding as perfect as I could ever hope for. Even with the terrible rain, she worked to make it absolutely perfect. Between coordinating my destination wedding, decorating, making my dreams come true and aiding my out of country guests I couldn't have asked for better service. The food was outstanding, and the service was beyond perfect. Our wedding dreams came to light with the help of Paige, and her amazing team at the Beach House. I would highly recommend anyone who is looking for a beach side wedding resort location to consider the Beach House. Just beyond amazing!

Barbara · Married on 05/13/2017

What an amazing venue for a wedding. Absolutely fabulous.

Lauren · Married on 05/06/2017

Our wedding coordinator, Emily Benz, was really helpful in planning our special day. She made sure that everything was exactly as I had imagined. She paid close attention to all details and was very quick to answer our questions or concerns. My husband and I were really impressed with the ceremony and the reception. We highly recommend the Beach House to anyone wanting a beautiful beach destination wedding. The food was excellent, and even our guests commented on how good the food tasted. The staff was very helpful and quick to help us and our guests, and very friendly. Overall, if you want a venue for a beach wedding, this is the one you should choose. You will not be disappointed.

Autumn · Married on 04/30/2017

I worked with Emily Benz for our wedding of about 40 guests. Everything was fantastic. I wish I could do it all again.

Cheryl · Married on 04/28/2017

Our casual beach wedding was amazing! The food was delicious, the staff was accommadating and attentive. The venue was perfect!

Angel · Married on 04/22/2017

We couldn't have asked for a more perfect ceremony and reception as we experienced at the Beach House Resort. Paige Lorberbaum was our wedding coordinator, she was extremely helpful and accommodating to all of our requests. Our guests were in awe of how beautiful the area was, and our reception in the dunes was perfect! The food was amazing, and the packages that the Beach House offered made our wedding planning from West Virginia easy and simple! Paige was amazing coordinating between our vendors we selected through their preferred list and made this bride very happy and calm! I would highly recommend the Beach House for a wedding venue, I wish we could do it all over.
    Angel Greathouse
    Morgantown, WV

Lindsey · Married on 04/07/2017

Paige was absolutely amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding coordinator. She helped make my day extra special and we even received some awesome favors complimentary on the beach house! Highly recommend Paige from the beach house.

Pam · Married on 04/06/2017

I would without doubt recommend the Beach House and Page Lorberbaum as the wedding consultant. My son and Fiancée at the time found the Beach house on line and thought it looked great. After sending them there to check it out and met with Page, my husband and I flew to see the resort as well. The family was coming from Connecticut and Kentucky. All plans were communicated to and with Page at a distance. The staff treated us like family every day. The food Page helped us select was perfect! The Wedding was perfect! Page could not have been better at preparation for the big day! Thank you from our Family!!

Kim · Married on 04/06/2017

We were so happy with my brother's wedding this past April. You will not find many, if any places that will offer full wedding packages for smaller groups. We were able to have the wedding on the beach, and the reception in the space inside. It was a last minute decision to keep the reception inside because of the wind. Paige was nothing by accommodating and never made them feel pressured to pick a spot. The service was great by all staff members. Food was excellent! How often can you have BBQ at a wedding?!? Every guest had a great time and most importantly, the bride and groom had a blast. I would recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a beach wedding in Hilton Head.

Kara · Married on 06/28/2016

We recently had our wedding at the Beach House - beach ceremony and reception in the Dunes (beach area within the hotel). Paige was amazing and was one of the reasons I selected the Beach House. As soon as I talked to her, I could tell she would help us make a beautiful wedding/reception exactly as we envisioned. We planned nearly everything via email and Paige was extremely responsive and helpful with ideas. I utilized many of the vendors they recommended and was pleased with all of them. Most of our guests stayed at the hotel and were pleased with the service and value they received. The day of the wedding, we had to made some decisions about location given the weather, but Paige was calm and prepared with options for us. We kept our location outside and the rain held off until the very end, so we didn't have to change anything. The food, beverage and service was top notch and definitely a good value as I priced a number of other HHI locations. I would highly recommend them for a gorgeous beach wedding!

Krystal · Married on 05/12/2016

The Beach House was the perfect venue for our wedding ceremony & reception. I've always loved coligny, so there was no better place in my mind. Our wedding coordinator, Paige, was very helpful, and answered all of my questions leading up the wedding, but it was all that she did the week and day of our wedding that leave me forever grateful for her help. From the rehearsal the night before, to her assistance in replacing a lost vase for our sand ceremony, going out of her way to get flowers for our cake, ensuring our set up was absolutely gorgeous, getting me the bottle of Riesling the bartender didn't have, champagne & a note in our room, to meeting us to deliver our leftover favors and cake the next morning, Paige went above & beyond to make sure we had a perfect night. While I will add that some of my guests wouldn't rate the actual rooms at the hotel a 5 (probably a 3.5 -- floors left our feet black), the dunes where the actual reception was held and the ceremony on the beach were perfect. I'd relive my wedding night a thousand more times if I could! Special thanks to Paige & all of the staff at the Beach House that helped make our night possible & so special!