The Beach House Reviews

31 | Hilton Head Island, SC

31 Reviews for The Beach House

31 The Beach House Reviews

Shelby · Married on 10/06/2018

Our wedding at The Beach House Resort was everything we wanted and more. Keeli was exceptional, very responsive and extremely flexible with us. She helped us every step of the way. She was always willing to jump in and take action to make sure our day was perfect. We could not have had a better experience. I am very grateful for Keeli and the staff at The Beach House Resort.

The Beach House 5

Ashley · Married on 09/26/2018

My husband and I were married at the Beach House Resort at the end of September. It was absolutely everything we could have imagined and more! The weather was sunny and hot with a great breeze, and the sunset for pictures was breathtaking. Keeli and her team worked so hard to make sure everything was exactly as we had planned, and it was. The wedding ceremony and reception looked perfect, the food was DELICIOUS and so were the drinks and cake! We had about 40 guests and they all enjoyed themselves very much also. It was a true fairytale wedding for us and we couldn’t be happier. I would recommend The Beach House Resort to anyone looking for a perfect beach wedding!!

• Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 08/17/2018

I cannot say enough great things about Keeli Smith and the Beach House Resort! They did a phenomenal job with everything! Keeli made sure our day was perfect and that it was! She was very accommodating and very pleasant to work with! The whole staff was very professional in everything they did. The decorations looked awesome and the food and bar service were great! Being from out of town and just going off reviews for a venue and food was alittle nerve wrecking but I am so very glad we picked this resort! I would do it all over again in a heartbeat! Our family and friends who attended cannot stop talking about how wonderful our wedding was. Thank you Keeli and the Beach House Resort for making our wedding day so special! Anybody who is trying to pick out a venue in Hilton Head, SC definitely should pick this place. You wont be disappointed!

Sent on 09/04/2018

The Beach House's reply:

Tiffany + Mike! Thank you SO much! It was so much fun getting to know you two during the planning process. Your day was such a special day to be a part of as you two had so many little details that were perfect. Thank you for this lovely testimonial as it means so much to us. It was truly an honor to be a part of the big day! Cheers, Keeli

Rick · Married on 06/16/2018

Keeli Smith helped make our Wedding so Special. The Beach House is The Perfect Place to have a Beach Wedding

Sent on 07/13/2018
    The Beach House 6
    The Beach House 7
    The Beach House 8
    The Beach House 9
    The Beach House 10

Rick + Larry! Thank you so much! I loved working with you two! Cheers! Keeli

Beach · Married on 03/18/2018

From start to finish, the best wedding I have ever attended. I am so glad it was mine! Kuddos to Page and Keeli (the wedding planners), the chef, bartenders and all the staff.

Sent on 06/08/2018
    The Beach House 11

The Beach House's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting us with your big day!

clare · Married on 05/13/2017

I wish I could say enough words to express the level of service and expertise that I experienced during my recent wedding and wedding reception at the Beach House. Paige was the most amazing wedding planner, and worked diligently to make my wedding as perfect as I could ever hope for. Even with the terrible rain, she worked to make it absolutely perfect. Between coordinating my destination wedding, decorating, making my dreams come true and aiding my out of country guests I couldn't have asked for better service. The food was outstanding, and the service was beyond perfect. Our wedding dreams came to light with the help of Paige, and her amazing team at the Beach House. I would highly recommend anyone who is looking for a beach side wedding resort location to consider the Beach House. Just beyond amazing!

Barbara · Married on 05/13/2017

What an amazing venue for a wedding. Absolutely fabulous.

Lauren · Married on 05/06/2017

Our wedding coordinator, Emily Benz, was really helpful in planning our special day. She made sure that everything was exactly as I had imagined. She paid close attention to all details and was very quick to answer our questions or concerns. My husband and I were really impressed with the ceremony and the reception. We highly recommend the Beach House to anyone wanting a beautiful beach destination wedding. The food was excellent, and even our guests commented on how good the food tasted. The staff was very helpful and quick to help us and our guests, and very friendly. Overall, if you want a venue for a beach wedding, this is the one you should choose. You will not be disappointed.

Autumn · Married on 04/30/2017

I worked with Emily Benz for our wedding of about 40 guests. Everything was fantastic. I wish I could do it all again.

Cheryl · Married on 04/28/2017

Our casual beach wedding was amazing! The food was delicious, the staff was accommadating and attentive. The venue was perfect!

Angel · Married on 04/22/2017

We couldn't have asked for a more perfect ceremony and reception as we experienced at the Beach House Resort. Paige Lorberbaum was our wedding coordinator, she was extremely helpful and accommodating to all of our requests. Our guests were in awe of how beautiful the area was, and our reception in the dunes was perfect! The food was amazing, and the packages that the Beach House offered made our wedding planning from West Virginia easy and simple! Paige was amazing coordinating between our vendors we selected through their preferred list and made this bride very happy and calm! I would highly recommend the Beach House for a wedding venue, I wish we could do it all over.
    Angel Greathouse
    Morgantown, WV

Lindsey · Married on 04/07/2017

Paige was absolutely amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding coordinator. She helped make my day extra special and we even received some awesome favors complimentary on the beach house! Highly recommend Paige from the beach house.

Pam · Married on 04/06/2017

I would without doubt recommend the Beach House and Page Lorberbaum as the wedding consultant. My son and Fiancée at the time found the Beach house on line and thought it looked great. After sending them there to check it out and met with Page, my husband and I flew to see the resort as well. The family was coming from Connecticut and Kentucky. All plans were communicated to and with Page at a distance. The staff treated us like family every day. The food Page helped us select was perfect! The Wedding was perfect! Page could not have been better at preparation for the big day! Thank you from our Family!!

Kim · Married on 04/06/2017

We were so happy with my brother's wedding this past April. You will not find many, if any places that will offer full wedding packages for smaller groups. We were able to have the wedding on the beach, and the reception in the space inside. It was a last minute decision to keep the reception inside because of the wind. Paige was nothing by accommodating and never made them feel pressured to pick a spot. The service was great by all staff members. Food was excellent! How often can you have BBQ at a wedding?!? Every guest had a great time and most importantly, the bride and groom had a blast. I would recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a beach wedding in Hilton Head.

Kara · Married on 06/28/2016

We recently had our wedding at the Beach House - beach ceremony and reception in the Dunes (beach area within the hotel). Paige was amazing and was one of the reasons I selected the Beach House. As soon as I talked to her, I could tell she would help us make a beautiful wedding/reception exactly as we envisioned. We planned nearly everything via email and Paige was extremely responsive and helpful with ideas. I utilized many of the vendors they recommended and was pleased with all of them. Most of our guests stayed at the hotel and were pleased with the service and value they received. The day of the wedding, we had to made some decisions about location given the weather, but Paige was calm and prepared with options for us. We kept our location outside and the rain held off until the very end, so we didn't have to change anything. The food, beverage and service was top notch and definitely a good value as I priced a number of other HHI locations. I would highly recommend them for a gorgeous beach wedding!

Krystal · Married on 05/12/2016

The Beach House was the perfect venue for our wedding ceremony & reception. I've always loved coligny, so there was no better place in my mind. Our wedding coordinator, Paige, was very helpful, and answered all of my questions leading up the wedding, but it was all that she did the week and day of our wedding that leave me forever grateful for her help. From the rehearsal the night before, to her assistance in replacing a lost vase for our sand ceremony, going out of her way to get flowers for our cake, ensuring our set up was absolutely gorgeous, getting me the bottle of Riesling the bartender didn't have, champagne & a note in our room, to meeting us to deliver our leftover favors and cake the next morning, Paige went above & beyond to make sure we had a perfect night. While I will add that some of my guests wouldn't rate the actual rooms at the hotel a 5 (probably a 3.5 -- floors left our feet black), the dunes where the actual reception was held and the ceremony on the beach were perfect. I'd relive my wedding night a thousand more times if I could! Special thanks to Paige & all of the staff at the Beach House that helped make our night possible & so special!

Emily · Married on 05/07/2016

My husband and I just had our wedding at the Beach House on May 7. We are from Cincinnati and we were a little nervous at first planning a destination wedding. From the moment I came in contact with Paige, I knew that everything would be taken care of and would turn out perfectly. Each time I met with Paige or spoke with her, she was able to reassure me and just ease all of my worries. I can't thank her enough and the entire team at the Beach House for making it such an easy going process and making it the absolute perfect day. I honestly can't say enough good about the entire wedding process with the Beach House and any one who decides to get married at the Beach House will absolutely not be disappointed.

Wonderful! I only have good things to say about everything! Paige was amazing. I'm someone who stresses out very easily and having her help was probably one of the best decisions I've ever made. She is quick to respond, eager to please, and helpful with whatever you need. She's great at her job and I am so thankful she was able to help us. The venue speaks for itself. If you're looking for a beach wedding this is the place. We had the ceremony on the beach which was beautiful, and the reception in the dunes which was also amazing. Paige put everything together so beautifully. The first time I saw everything was the same time the guests saw everything and I couldn't be happier with how everything looked. It is worth every penny, and honestly on the cheaper side than most beach places we looked at. Food was great delicious. I couldn't ask for a better venue. And if the husband and I ever renew our vows I'm sure we would come back here to do it!

David · Married on 10/17/2015

My daughter was recently married. In her preparation for her big day, she researched EVERYTHING to the Nth degree for which I was very grateful. After all, we know where the bills end up!!! She chose the Beach House Resort as her venue of choice for several reasons: 1) she wanted a beach wedding, and this facility is right on the beach (hence the name); 2) she wanted a venue that could accommodate the size wedding she wanted (over 100 guests); and she wanted a venue that was not outrageously priced (and this one was most reasonable, especially since they could provide things - chairs, tables, linens, dance floor, etc. - which others would have to provide only by additional rentals. I was particularly pleased that the Beach House staff paid as much attention to detail as my daughter did in making her arrangements, and they followed through on every promise made. It was a wonderful event, and made this daddy's heart (and wallet) very glad.

Melissa · Married on 06/25/2015

Honestly my wife and I were a little concerned about planning a destination wedding.
    We wanted our wedding to be a small laid back affair, on the beach, with our favorite people.
    We were so excited to have come across the Beach House. Paige and Margaret made sure our wedding was handled with just as much attention as they would give a 200 guest extravaganza even though we just had a party of 30. The venue was beautiful, we were just off the main boardwalk which was great accessibility for our family. Paige arranged the decor so that we were able to be in our own little world. The day had it's bumps in the road, as all weddings do, but the staff at the Beach House did not skip a beat coming to us with a solution every time.
    The food was great! They even made cherry ice cream so that we could toast with cherry floats! It was the one of the highlights of the night.
    Paige and her team gave these two middle aged moms the wedding of our dreams!

Kimberly · Married on 05/09/2015

Margaret Corning at the beach house is amazing!! I planned my wedding for over a year but from New York and she made that process as easy as can be. Not only did she help me pick vendors but she also went to meetings with them that I could not attend and took care of everything I needed. The ceremony on the beach was perfect and unfortunately due to rain we had to move the reception inside but the staff here did an amazing job of getting everything done. I love it here and can't imagine having my wedding anywhere else!

• I

Ina-Marie · Married on 05/02/2015

We just loved the beach house and the staff!! Cannot sing them enough praises on our perfect wedding. Margaret and the staff took care of everything and made sure we all had a good time. It was hard for me to imagine planning a wedding from Indiana but Margaret made it happen. We could not be more thrilled with the end result. Only complaint is that the day just went too fast! ☺ We love the beach house!! Oh, and the food is amazing!! We had breakfast and lunch several times during the week leading up to the wedding. It’s a must have! Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Diane · Married on 04/25/2015

Our wedding and reception at the Beach House was amazing. We chose this location because the venue offered the ceremony and reception to be held directly on the beach. The event manager was wonderful and we were able to customize the event to fit our vision. The day of the event it rained all morning, but preparations went ahead for an outdoor ceremony and reception. The sun came out just in time for everything to go off as planned and when the storm came back through around 9pm, the staff made a seamless transition for the party to continue indoors. There were a couple of other weddings on the property that day, but we never even noticed. Great staff wonderful and personalized service. We were extremely pleased.

Katie · Married on 04/25/2015

The Beach House accommodated our guests and made sure all was taken care of. The staff for our rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, and wedding were absolutely wonderful. They made sure that everything was perfect and answered any questions promptly. They were polite and respectful to all of our guests. Our wedding planner, Margaret Corning, was absolutely perfect throughout the entire process. She was in contact with us for a little over a year and made sure every detail was perfect! We cannot thank her and the beach house enough!! We will be staying there again in the future and totally recommend it to anyone looking for a perfect wedding location!