The Barns at Wesleyan Hills Reviews

The Barns at Wesleyan Hills 5
The Barns at Wesleyan Hills 6
The Barns at Wesleyan Hills 7

Paul · Married on 12/03/2017

We had a winter wedding at the Barns at Wesleyan Hills and it was the best experience we've ever had. The team at the Barns helped with all aspects of our wedding from picking decorations to match our rustic theme, menu selections, seating arrangements, and they were ready to help at the drop of a hat. The day of coordinator was amazing and overall our day was so much better knowing they were in charge and on top of everything.

Sent on 01/01/2018

Christina · Married on 11/24/2017

There are not enough good words to accurately describe how wonderful and amazing the team at Connecticut Wedding Group is. We had the pleasure of working closely with Mary-Beth and Allie and it was truly a match made in heaven! We can’t forget about Cate either!!! Truly an unbelievable team who honestly care about what you want and invests themselves into making your dream a reality. You can also ask 1 million questions and they answer them without you feeling like a pain and they are so happy to do it!
    My husband and I are ones who shop around and look at different options but when we got engaged, we only looked at one venue: The Barns at Wesleyan Hills. Once we saw it in person, there was no question of where we would be getting married and there was no point in looking anywhere else. It was absolutely perfect in every way. From the amazing farm to table cuisine to the rustic chic environment – it was everything we wanted! We could not be happier with our choice!
    Not only was the planning process a breeze (and actually enjoyable!), the night was a dream come true. People cannot stop talking about the food – we highly suggest the Smothered Mac & Cheese Bar as well as the Best of Everything station for dessert. Everyone was so impressed and could not get enough! But that was another amazing thing – there was so much of everything! The service was outstanding; everyone was taken care of at all times. Rob and I were actually treated like royalty! Either Allie or Cate were always checking in on us to see if we needed anything at all.
    My husband and I are truly sad that the wedding is over. The group we met felt more like friends/family and we will miss everyone so much! We would pick The Barns over and over again!!!

Sent on 12/27/2017
    The Barns at Wesleyan Hills 8
    The Barns at Wesleyan Hills 9
    The Barns at Wesleyan Hills 10
    The Barns at Wesleyan Hills 11
    The Barns at Wesleyan Hills 12

Christina!

Is it possible to be totally happy and sad at the same time that your Wedding has come and gone?! I'm so happy that I was there to help you celebrate and that it was everything you were hoping for, but so so sad that we can't do it again and again and again! Working with you both was an absolute joy from beginning to end, and I have to tell you I feel such gratitude for the connection we formed over the time we spent planning and day dreaming of your Wedding together!

Thank you so much for celebrating with us, and congratulations again! P.S. You are CWG family now - so visit and check in often :) Sending you all our love!!!! Allie

Lauren · Married on 11/18/2017

The Barns at Wesleyan Hills was everything we dreamed of and more. We could not have picked a better venue! The venue was breath taking, the food was spectacular, and the service was amazing. Mary-Beth and Samantha were there throughout the entire planning process answering any of our questions and making everything so easy. Lindsay and Kate were amazing the day of the wedding. They made sure everything ran smoothly. It ended up being a rainy day, so we had to change our plans and move the ceremony indoors. We could not be more thrilled with the way it turned out. The staff quickly turned everything over and created the most romantic ceremony setting. You would have never known it was our plan b. We ended up liking it even more than being outside. We were so calm and collected the entire day because we knew everything was in capable hands. People are still raving about how wonderful everything was! Thank you to the wonderful CT Wedding Group for helping us have our dream wedding.

Sincerely,
    Lauren and Matt

Sent on 03/22/2018

Kate · Married on 11/10/2017

We got married at the Barns on Nov 10, 2017. From the minute we first met with Mary Beth we knew it was the perfect place for us. All the staff were so friendly, responsive, accommodating, gave great suggestions, and ultimately made our dream wedding come true. I cannot say enough great things about the team and the venue. We received so many compliments about how nice and helpful the staff was. Allie was our day of coordinator and was like my little fairy godmother thinking 8 steps ahead of me and popping up at exact moments when I needed her. Overall, AMAZING!!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Hi Kate!!

Thank you so much for your kind feedback! Functioning as your fairy godmother was entirely my pleasure and joy. Your Wedding was beautiful and I am so happy that I was able to help you celebrate! Please, don't be a stranger, visit us whenever you can! Congratulations again! Love, Allie

Amy · Married on 10/28/2017

I don’t even know where to begin in describing how thankful I am to the team at The Barns!!! The service was excellent and the responsiveness was the best I’ve ever dealt with! The Barns made our special day truly special! Lindsay & Cate were our coordinators and we are so thankful for all of the hard work they did as well as the beautiful decorations! I cannot day enough positive things about this venue! This venue truly completed our dream wedding!!!!!

Sent on 11/12/2017
    The Barns at Wesleyan Hills 13

Amy & Dan,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. Cate and I had an amazing time helping you both celebrate, on your big day! Your blazing donuts were such a hit with your guest and I loved your cat cake topper! I wish you all of the happiness in your future together!! Congrats!!
    Best, Lindsay

Tramontozzi · Married on 10/14/2017

Absolutely perfect. So thankful for all of the staff that made our wedding day so smooth, stress free, & enjoyable. Shout out to Jenna & Kate!! Best day of our lives & we thank you.
    We planned our wedding from the West Coast, and our wedding planning was made simple, and FUN, because of the planning experience team at CT Wedding group. Everyone was super helpful, responsive, kind, and clear. I could go on and on with great things to say. Thank you!!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Cara and Joe!

Thank you so much for your kind words! Cate and I absolutely loved being apart of your special day! We cannot wait to see all of your photos! Cheers!! - Jenna

Lauren · Married on 10/13/2017

From the moment we arrived at the Barns at Wesleyan Hills we knew this was where we wanted to have our wedding. The venue itself is absolutely stunning! And if that's not enough the CT Wedding Group is amazing! They are true professionals and know the field inside and out. From our initial tour through the day of our wedding, they guided us every step of the way. Our planners, Mary-Beth and Samantha were always quick to answer all of my questions and offer advice. They sent emails throughout our engagement to keep us on track in terms of planning and to suggest vendors. They made the process so easy and hassle free. They also made the year leading up to our wedding special - from our tasting to our details appointment and beyond. They host so many weddings yet we never felt like just another couple, they made the experience truly memorable. Our day of coordinator, Cathy, was the best! I cannot say enough wonderful things about her. At our last appointment she walked us through everything and helped ease our nerves. The day of she took control and we didn't have to worry about a thing! She made sure we were happy, always had a drink in our hand and had something to eat.Our guests had the best time and are still raving about the unique venue and the AMAZING food! It was the most perfect day ever and I cannot thank this amazing team enough.

Sent on 11/21/2017

The Barns at Wesleyan Hills's reply:

Hi Lauren! Thank you so much for this wonderful, touching review. I am personally so happy to read this and know how pleased you were! We can't wait to see your pictures, especially of your beautiful ceremony! Congratulations again and best of luck!
    -Cathy

Lauren · Married on 10/08/2017

There are not enough words in the English language to express my gratitude to this team of wedding geniuses. The moment I set foot in the barn, I knew I would get married there. It is the most beautiful location I can imagine! Top that off with the best team in the business, and you'll have your dream wedding! From the first meeting with Michelle to the last hug with our incredible wedding coordinator, Allie, at the end of our reception, not ONE SINGLE THING was left to chance. Allie and Cate had every single moment planned, every single detail covered. Three days before my wedding I mentioned that I was worried about my flowers- so Allie called the florist to ensure they'd be perfect, something that I never would have done myself. Allie tackles concerns and problems head first, she is an amazing ally to have on that crazy wedding weekend! Because of her, I felt so confident going into my wedding day. The process was truly stress free and I never imagined that could be possible. It even rained on my wedding day, and I started out feeling a bit heartbroken- until Allie called. She told me how beautiful the inside ceremony would be, and her plan for incorporating all of our outdoor elements indoors. She was absolutely right, the indoor ceremony was so perfect, and I actually ended up happier than I believe I would have been had it not rained. You simply cannot go wrong here. The food is AMAZING. I am a chef, and therefore I had what I thought were unrealistically high expectations for the food at my wedding. The Barns surpassed any expectation I've had for catered event food. In fact, the food was better than that of any restaurant I have ever been to in CT, or of any high end caterer I have ever tried. I honestly wish I could just go there for dinner from time to time!

Every single penny spent on this venue was worth it. They are the reason our dream wedding became a reality, and we could not be more grateful to Allie, Cate, Michelle and the entire team.

Sent on 03/01/2018
    The Barns at Wesleyan Hills 21
    The Barns at Wesleyan Hills 22
    The Barns at Wesleyan Hills 23

The Barns at Wesleyan Hills's reply:

Hi Lauren! Oh my gosh, thank you so much for your incredibly kind review! I am so thrilled that you had such a wonderful wedding day - I can truly say that for Cate and me it was simply a JOY working with you both to bring your whimsical fairy-tale to life! We are all wishing you a thousand years of love and happiness and hoping you'll stop by to see the team soon!

Love, Allie

Christen · Married on 09/30/2017

It was the more than we could have ever imagined. I have been dreaming of my wedding since i was a little girl, my wife never thought she'd want a big wedding - and the barns and staff met both of our personalities to create the most magical day of our lives. we wish we could do it all again

Sent on 11/02/2017
    The Barns at Wesleyan Hills 24

Hi Ladies!

Thank you so much for the kind words!! We had such an amazing time celebrating with your family and friends! From your stunning decor to your chic bridal party, every detail was simply perfection! We loved every minute of planning with you and Heather, and wish you both a lifetime of love, happiness, and disagreeing on who bumped into whom when your love story began! - Jessica

Nicole · Married on 09/23/2017

When I first met with Mary-Beth, she said “we ensure that you don’t have to worry about a thing on your wedding day”. I didn’t realize how important or how true that statement was until my wedding day.

Mary-Beth and her team were amazing to work with. They were passionate, responsive and helpful throughout the entire planning process. This was particularly important for me as we started to plan our wedding when we were living overseas and had a particularly large guest list (just over 200 people), and they made it a breeze.

The week leading up to the wedding we met with our day of coordinator, Lindsey, and Cate who would be working that night. They couldn’t be nicer or more helpful. Every detail I had communicated to Mary-Beth and Samantha throughout the planning process had already been relayed to the day of team. I left the meeting with total confidence that our vision for the wedding would be executed and that I no longer had to worry about any details.

On the actual day of the wedding, the barns couldn’t be more stunning. The venue was perfect, the food was amazing (really it was restaurant quality, and came out hot!) and the guests couldn’t stop talking about how it was one of the best weddings they had been to. Guests were particularly excited about our “best of everything” dessert station and donut wall. Lindsey and Cate were on top of every detail. Anytime my husband, mom or I had a question or concern, they were one step ahead and had already handled it (for example, not enough people took our early bus back to the hotel, so the bus company had to make 3 trips for the late bus which Lindsey coordinated directly with the bus company and I didn’t need to think about).

I can’t say enough about how amazing my wedding day was and how great it was to work with the Barns. Book your wedding there, I promise it is worth every penny.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Nicole & Zach,

Thank you so much for your heartfelt review. Cate and I had an absolute blast celebrating alongside you both on your big day! Your Cigar and Whiskey Bar was such a hit with your guests! We absolutely loved the personal touch of having table names, with all of the places you had traveled together! Congratulations and best wishes in your life together!!
    Best, Lindsay

Elizabeth · Married on 09/10/2017

The one word that continues to come to my mind when I think of The Barns at Wesleyan Hills is FABULOUS!

The very first time my husband and myself (along with my parents) met with Mary-Beth at The Barns for our first meeting, we knew we had found the perfect place to have our wedding. Everyone in the office was so friendly and welcoming, always going above and beyond with everything they did. I can honestly say that I never encountered one negative, mean, or unwelcoming person in the entire facility...literally...from the wait staff, chef, office personnel, coordinating team, etc...every single person was incredible! One of the most amazing things (amongst many others) that The Barns does for their bride and groom is always making it about the bride and groom. I never once felt that my vision or ideas for the day were unaccessible. Mary-Beth, Samantha, and Allie who all worked with use as our coordinators made planning our wedding that much easier. They were always there for me if I had a question, concern, or just needed to talk to someone about something for the wedding. They were always one step ahead of me as well, sending me reminders, check-lists, and updates on what we should be focusing on that week/month, which was extremely helpful! Aside from the amazing coordinating team at The Barns, the venue is absolutely stunning. From the grounds, to the middle barn, and the incredible big barn, every single area of the venue is breathtaking.

I am sure every bride says this, but, I can honestly say that my wedding day was the most amazing and incredible day. I never once felt stressed or nervous over how the day way going to play out, because I knew that I had an incredible coordinating team at The Barns behind me 110%. I cannot say enough good things about The Barns, they truly made our wedding day that much more special and fabulous. Our wedding day was beautiful, incredible, and truly the best day of our lives!

Sent on 10/25/2017
    The Barns at Wesleyan Hills 30
    The Barns at Wesleyan Hills 31
    The Barns at Wesleyan Hills 32

Hi Elizabeth and Ken!

Thank you so so much for your wonderful feedback! It was our pleasure to help make your Wedding Day everything you imagined! We're all wishing you both a lifetime of happiness together as you start this chapter and thanking you for inviting us to help you celebrate!

Warm Regards - Allie

Christine · Married on 09/09/2017

This place is amazing. From the people/staff, to the decor options, to the help in planning, there are literally not words that can describe how truly wonderful this group was to work with. People are still raving about the food and venue a month after the actual wedding. They made every detail of our ceremony and reception perfect. I can’t thank this team enough for making our wedding so truly special and memorable!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Christine & Ryan,

Thank you for your kind words! Cate and I loved celebrating alongside you both on your special day! I wish you endless years of love and happiness in your life together! Congratulations!!
    Sincerely, Lindsay

Christina · Married on 09/08/2017

I cannot begin to express how wonderful my wedding was at the Barns at Wesleyan Hills. In the months, weeks, and days leading up to it, Mary Beth and her team were incredibly responsive to all of my questions and concerns. My email inquiries were answered within a few hours and she never made me feel like I was an annoyance. The planning process was overwhelming at times, but she succeeded at putting me at ease.

As I pulled into the Barns property on the day of my wedding, the ceremony site was set up EXACTLY as I envisioned! CT Wedding Group NAILED IT!!!! They even displayed two wreaths that I made! I was so moved by how beautiful it looked that it brought me to tears. The Barns in itself was breathtaking. I loved seeing my special touches placed throughout the decor.

We had Jenna as our coordinator and she was wonderful! (Hence the precious NAILED IT comment). We met with her the day before and she remembered every single detail! She was helpful and kind to everyone in my wedding party!

The majority of my guests have told me that this was one of the best weddings they’ve ever been to; from the shabby chic elegance of the Barns to the off the charts autumn menu to the beverage service! I would recommend this venue to anyone hands down and I hope someday I attend a wedding there so I can eat the food that everyone raved so my about! (Yes, it was that busy that my husband and I barely ate).

Sent on 09/30/2017

Tina and Nuno!!

I am so glad I was able to be apart of your special day from start to finish! From the moment you decided to host your wedding with us at The Barns, I knew your wedding would be one for the books! All of your Fall decor was such a blast to decorate with, and your special touches were spot on- hello cute champagne glasses!! We can't wait to see pictures!! All the Best! Jenna

Lisa · Married on 08/27/2017

Our wedding day truly could not have been any more perfect. From the rehearsal to the very end the staff, especially Cathy and Kate were on top of everything! Our ceremony and reception went so smoothly, if anything that shouldn't have happened, happened matt and I had no idea about it. I am gluten free and everything that was brought to me throughout the entire wedding was gluten free and delicious! Our guests went out of there way to come tell us how great the food was, how beautiful the venue was and how amazing the staff was!

I felt that they consistently kept me on track with everything without making me stressed at all. Any questions I had were answered in such a timely fashion! They made it all so easy! I can't thank all of you enough!

Sent on 08/31/2017

The Barns at Wesleyan Hills's reply:

Hi Lisa! Thank you so much for this wonderful review! It's so nice to know that your guests were so happy, this is what we strive for! The whole team here at CT Wedding Group wishes you and Matt the best! -Cathy
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 08/26/2017

My husband and I got married August 26th, 2017 and can I say that my wedding day was truly a fairy tale and the best day of our lives! The Barns at Wesleyan Hills is the most stunning barn we had ever seen and we are so blessed that we picked to have our dream wedding there. Not only was the venue beautiful inside and out but the Wedding Planning Team was as well. From day one we knew that Mary-Beth, Samantha, Jessica, Lindsay & Cate were going to make all of our dreams come true. There professionalism is truly top notch but what meant so much to my husband and I was that they treated us like family. They truly cared about making our wedding day flawless and if at any point we had questions/concerns they were easily answered with a solution. They made wedding planning so stress free to were I truly enjoyed every step of it. The moment I walked into the barn on the day of my wedding, I cried because every detail was absolutely perfect. I truly felt as though I was a princess in a fairy tale standing under those gorgeous chandeliers in the most stunning barn I have ever seen. The FOOD...can I just say all of it was the most amazing food I have ever tasted. Our family and friends can not stop raving over how this was the best wedding they have ever attended and that the food was out of this world! The blazing donut station.. every bride has to have this! Most amazing dessert ever and our loved ones went crazy for it. If I would do it all again I wouldn't change a thing, they exceeded all of our expectations and made our wedding day absolutely perfect, 10/10, best day ever.

Love Kara & Matt

Sent on 09/21/2017

Kara and Matt,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. Cate and I had so much fun celebrating alongside you and Matt on your big day! Your blazing donut station was absolutely a hit with the guests and the hand made cake stand by Matt was such a wonderful personal touch! I wish you so much love and happiness as you continue on this journey together!
    Best,
    Lindsay

Alanna · Married on 08/25/2017

I would highly recommend getting married at The Barns. The CT wedding group made the entire event seamless and enjoyable. We booked our wedding a year in advance and throughout the whole year they were phenomenal. We are from MA and knew what kind of venue we wanted. We wanted the look of a DIY wedding without the heavy lifting of a DIY wedding, and they delivered! They would check in every month to remind you of wedding "to-dos." They made the entire process fantastic, and I would recommend it to anyone planning a wedding in the CT area!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Alanna and Luke!

Thank you so much for your kind words!! Being apart of your wedding day was such a treasure. You and your families were such a pleasure to work with- I cannot thank you enough for including us in your special day!
    8/25 <3

Jamie · Married on 08/12/2017

I wanted to give the CT Wedding Group hugs all night to show them how much I appreciated them for making my wedding go smoothly!! I really could not have asked for a better evening. They are TRUE pros and everything went PERFECT! From the first day we booked the venue at the Barns to the months leading up to the big day, CT Wedding Group was right by our side. I loved the reminder emails each month helping a bride keep on track of the wedding planning. Also, I would have several questions as I started planning the details of the day, and never once did I feel like I was annoying and always got a response back right away. Every detail that Jenna, our wedding planner with the CT Wedding Group, incorporated was a wonderful element of surprise. A bride plans her wedding for 12+ months so can anticipate most of the details, but I loved that I was able to be surprised by the little details they added to put the experience over the top. From the snacks and water outside provided for the bridal party when we were taking pictures, to bringing us our appetizers to try before the introductions, to giving us a moment alone to eat dinner outside and checking in on us throughout the evening - it was so PERFECT. I could keep going with all the parts of the day that I loved. Our guests were so WOWed by the food and the cocktails - they said it was the best they have ever had at any wedding! They were amazed by the top of the shelf alcohol and the signature cocktails put on by the venue. The blazing donuts station was so unique too and our guests loved it as a different option for dessert. I also could not express how beautiful all the details were with the decorations they incorporated. THANK YOU again!! I truly love the CT Wedding Group - I would definitely have our wedding through the CT Wedding Group, no doubt, if I had to do it all over again. And Jenna and Mary-Beth - you two are gems - love you! Thank you for being part of the biggest day of our lives.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Jamie and Rob!

Thank you so much for your kind words! I absolutely LOVED coordinating your wedding! I love that Sophie the dog was incorporated in so many ways when decorating The Barns! We all totally understand how our pets can certainly become family :) We cannot wait to your wedding photos- have an amazing time in Greece! - Jenna

SEAN · Married on 08/05/2017

Unbelievable. Words can not describe what an amazing day we had!

Sent on 09/16/2017

The Barns at Wesleyan Hills's reply:

I'm so happy you and Amanda enjoyed your Wedding Day, Sean! It was such a pleasure working with you both!

Warm Regards, Allie

Jaime · Married on 07/29/2017

It truly was the best day we could have imagined. I cried the second I walked into the barns when I saw it all set up on my wedding day. It was perfect. Jenna, our day of coordinator and Kate were amazing. Kept us calm and fed. Thank you!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Jaime and Zach!
    It was truly our pleasure to help put your wedding together! We had such an amazing time planning and getting to know both you, and your families through your wedding journey! We can't wait to see your photos! And Keep blogging- we love to hear all about your travels!!

Maryanne · Married on 07/28/2017

We chose The Barns at Wesleyan Hills because they basically do everything for you and help guide you through the wedding planning process. And for two people who don't enjoy event planning or like being the center of attention, this is exactly what we wanted and The Barns did not disappoint. Their planning team is amazing. Incredibly responsive, listened to all of my concerns, eased my stress, and provided great ideas. The day of was perfect. Cathy and Cate did it all. They made sure the day went flawlessly, coordinating all of our vendors, herding the guests, and making sure my husband and I had food and drinks throughout the evening. Cathy checked in with us throughout the night and made sure we were doing ok and at the end, her and Cate packed up a ton of food for us to take with us. It was an amazingly easy day, I didn't have to do anything except show up. Thank you CT Wedding Group for everything!

Sent on 08/22/2017

The Barns at Wesleyan Hills's reply:

Hi Maryanne! Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It makes us very happy to know that your wedding day was perfect for you and Jonathan! Your friends and family were wonderful to celebrate with, Thank you for choosing us to help on this special day! --Cathy & Cate

We are so excited to be holding our wedding reception at The Barns at Wesleyan Hills! We were impressed with the Connecticut Wedding Group's professionalism, their time in working with us and the services they provide. We cannot wait to have our wedding reception there!

Sent on 01/01/2016

Jill · Married on 07/02/2017

This wedding review is long overdue for our wedding was early July but it was the best day of our lives. Every single person that works for the CT Wedding Group was kind, thoughtful and patient. Even when I brought in 35 or so wooden slabs that felt like they weighed a ton!!! I couldn't have asked for a more magical and perfect venue, they day went by smoother than I thought was even possible and Samantha and MaryBeth were amazing. Guests were raving about how cocktail hour was like nothing they've ever seen with a constant flow of hors d'oeuvres and a harvest table of cheeses, meats, dips, salads, fruits and veggies that looked like it should be in a magazine. The meals were all delicious and the ladies set up my center pieces exactly how I envisioned. Hands down the best venue I've ever been to in my life.

Sent on 10/17/2017
    The Barns at Wesleyan Hills 33
    The Barns at Wesleyan Hills 34
    The Barns at Wesleyan Hills 35
    The Barns at Wesleyan Hills 36
    The Barns at Wesleyan Hills 37

Jill & Chandler!
    I want to thank you both so very much for that beautiful review and those stunning photos. You both are truly so kind and so sweet. It was a pleasure being able to help you both celebrate! Myself, and the entire team, loved being able to help you plan and bring your vision to life. I still smile every time I get to see your amazing table numbers with the pictures of birds that you took and those amazing centerpieces! I promise the wood slabs were not that heavy! (plus they looked beautiful!!) I wish you both the absolute best as Mr. & Mrs.!!

Congratulations!
    Warm Wishes,
    Samantha

Chelsea · Married on 07/01/2017

Ever since we got engaged it was a dream of ours to get married at the Barns at Wesleyan Hills. We loved everything from the decor, romantic ambiance, and farm-to-table food. Once we booked our wedding here, we were absolutely blown away!! Throughout the planning process (no matter what questions we had or emails we sent) staff was always friendly, helpful, and responded quickly. They helped us make our wedding day a dream come true, and we loved every second. Allie made sure that everything looked the way we wanted it to, incorporating even the smallest details into our special day. Every detail was accounted for and there isn't a single thing we would have changed! Our entire wedding day went smoothly, and our day of wedding coordinator (Allie) was beyond amazing. She put us at ease and worked hard to make sure that our wedding day was everything we wanted and more. The farm to table food was delicious, fresh, and unique and throughout the night we had many guests come up to us and say "this is the first wedding we have attended where the food was not only good, but amazing"- and my husband and I felt the same way. Allie was there every step of the way and she always made sure that my husband and I were taken care of and had everything we needed. We had both our ceremony and reception on site, and it worked our great for us, and for our guests! The staff at the Barns at Wesleyan Hills doesn't just treat you like another client, they treat you like family and they make sure you truly have the best day of your lives. I can't say enough good things about CT wedding group and the Barns at Wesleyan Hills!!!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 06/25/2017

My husband and I got married on June 25th 2017 at The Barns At Wesleyan Hills. Our wedding was more then anything we could have dreamed of. The Connecticut Wedding Group is made up of a staff who are not only beyond talented in what they do but also want to see you at your happiest not just on your wedding but throughout the entire process.

Michelle was the first person we worked with and her passion for planning a perfect wedding and her excitement for us and our wedding day was amazing and is truly what made us pick the Barns. Mary Beth and Samantha were helpful with answering our questions through e-mail or on the phone and always responded quickly. They also kept us on track while planing with reminders and things to be thinking about.

Jenna was our day of coordinator and I'll never be able to thank her enough for the amazing job she not only did for the wedding details but for the calmness in the way she approached everything that made me feel so at ease the day of the wedding. Jenna made sure the entire day that my husband, our bridal party, and our immediate family were all set and had everything we needed. At one point it started to lightly rain right before the ceremony was starting and my nerves were kicking in. Jenna was completely calm and reassuring that everything would be fine and put me at ease, the rain stopped and the sun came out as I was walking down the aisle :)

All our guests are still talking about our wedding and how amazing it was and how perfect every detail was. They also loved all the food and were amazed by the blazing donuts and the egg&cheese sandwiches at the end.

I will never be able to thank the TCWG enough for everything they did throughout the planning process and on our wedding day and I would pick this venue every single time if asked again.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Liz and Rob!!

Thank you so much for your kind words! I know I can speak for our entire team, we truly loved being apart of your amazing day! You and your families were such a pleasure to work with- we cannot wait to see your photos!! - Jenna

John · Married on 06/23/2017

My wife and I were absolutely blown away by everything that CT Wedding group did for us. From the very beginning the staff provided the highest level of service and made the decision making process that much easier. Through the whole planning phase everything Jessica and the whole group was so nice and I got so exited for the food. Steve and ALL of his chefs created the most DELICIOUS meals. Everyone at our wedding couldn't stop telling us how good the food was. Allie and all the staff were so gracious and helpful the day of and everything ran so smoothly. I can't say enough good things about the entire experience and the CT wedding group made our special day one for the record books!

Sent on 06/25/2017

John,

Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback! Our team truly enjoyed working with both you and Courtney from the very beginning, and it was such a pleasure helping you celebrate your wedding day! Have a BLAST in Block Island next weekend and, please, send over some pictures of the wedding when you get the chance!

Warm Regards,