The Barns at Wesleyan Hills Reviews

The Barns at Wesleyan Hills 7
  • Alexa

Alexa · Getting married on 04/24/2020

Beautiful!

I attended one of my best friend’s here and I was blown away by the beauty of this place! Very rustic and decor was incredible. I loved the separate spaces for cocktail hour and reception.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Hi Alexa!
    We are so happy you were able to celebrate with us! Thank you so much for your kind words - we truly appreciate!!

Best,
    CT Wedding Group!
  • Alexa

Alexa · Getting married on 12/31/2019

Amazing Planning Experience

The Barns have been SO accommodating and helpful through our entire planning process!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Hi Alexa!
    You are so sweet! We love being able to help you & Ryan plan your big day with us. It is going to be so beautiful, and SO MUCH fun!! We are all so excited to help you celebrate at the end of the year!!

Warmest Wishes,
    Your CT Wedding Group Family!
  • Molly

Molly Bibisi · Married on 07/21/2019

Better Than I Could Have Ever Imagined!

As an event planner, I knew I would be overly picky when evaluating the staff tasked to coordinate my big day. I can honestly say they knocked it out of the park. The attention to detail, the organization and ease in which they crafted my wedding day was incredible. They are truly the most well organized, caring and professional group I've ever worked with in the event industry. If you are able to have your wedding with the CT Wedding Group, do not hesitate. They'll make your day perfect!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Caryn Fenske · Married on 07/06/2019

The best place to be married!!!

I would not have been able to plan a wedding without The Connecticut Wedding Group at the Barns at Wesleyan Hills. From day one to our wedding day, they made wedding planning so easy and stress-free. They even send you a timeline checklist which was great for me so I knew what I needed to get done and when. They even have recommended vendors (cake, florists, music, transportation, JOP, etc) that they will send you so you don’t have to worry about the stress of researching on your own. They are also there for you anytime you need throughout the entire planning process. Your food tasting is a complete date night experience where you get to try everything! From the entrees to the snacks, desserts and cocktails, you will leave so full and so happy you chose to have your wedding here! Truly amazing ladies to work with! Our wedding day was absolutely magical. We really wanted our guests to have the best experience at our wedding - our guests could not stop talking about the amazing food, the incredible service and the whole ambiance of the Barns! Our day-of coordinator was Cathy. THE BEST! All of the decor we had envisioned inside the Barns was spot on. She made sure everything was running smoothly and on time throughout the entire evening. Thank you for making our wedding day the best day of our lives! We wish we could relive it!

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Faughnan · Married on 07/05/2019

Wouldn't change a thing

We had our wedding at The Barns at Wesleyan Hills on July 5, 2019. It was the absolute best day of our lives. Beautiful venue, perfect weather, delicious food and amazing guests. The Barns at Wesleyan Hills was our idea venue when we started the search - we wanted rustic elegance and The Barns delivered just that. We opted for the chandelier/drapery decor option (they have a few packages to choose from) and it was the perfect romantic/elegant look we were going for. The CT Wedding Group staff was always very responsive and friendly and a pleasure to work with. Our guests have since told us it was the best wedding they have ever been to; the food and the venue was top notch! We wish we could do it all over again because it was that fun, but we have the best memories of our most perfect day!

Sent on 07/25/2019
    The Barns at Wesleyan Hills 8

Julie Fields · Married on 06/15/2019

Nothing Went Wrong

My husband and I had both been told "don't worry something will go wrong" but at the Barns at Wesleyan Hills nothing went wrong.

The first time we came to the Barns we knew that this was the place we were going to get married. The staff was so inviting and had the best answers to all the questions we asked. When I mentioned to my fiancé that I was hungry they surprised us and had a full cheese and meat platter for us while we met and discussed the different packages. Needless to say, I was impressed.

Once we secured our date they made sure that everything was on track. Sending us check-ins and reminders to make sure we had everything planned on our end. Whenever we had a question, big or small, they responded within hours! When I was really stressed, it made a big difference to know that I had a team of people I could lead on for help!

The venue itself was really beautiful and unique. Sam and I were so lucky to have a beautiful summer day and had our ceremony under the willow trees. After the ceremony, we headed into the barns for our cocktail hour and reception. We had 155 people and everyone fit comfortably into the venue. The dance floor was perfect for our friends and family to dance the night away.

The food was unbelievable. Everything from the mini lobster rolls, bacon on the bar, massive harvest table, filet mignon for dinner and flammable donuts for dessert was exquisite. I can't tell you how many of our guests came up to us and told us how much they loved the food.

When we were 2 weeks out we found out that we would be working with Cate and Nicole on the day of and WOW were we lucky. They made our day unbelievable. They made sure that everything was going according to plan, that we were happy, and made sure we had enough to eat! The first thing they told us when we sat down with them the Thursday before our wedding was "you will not be the bride and groom that don't eat on your wedding day." I was so happy to hear that and they kept their promise. During the day they checked in on us to make sure we had everything we needed. Once the party was in full swing they kept an eagle eye on the room to make sure everything was going to plan and that Sam and I were happy. At the end of the night, they even packed our car with all the items we brought to the venue! I'm sure they did much more that I didn't see, but I think that our day went so smoothly because of Cate, Nicole and the whole staff at the Barns.

It was truly a great experience working with the Connecticut Wedding Group. Everyone we spoke with was so kind and helpful. We used most of their preferred vendors and were very happy with everyone we used! Although I can't believe the day is over the memories they gave us will last a lifetime.

100% Recommend - you won't be disappointed

Thank you so much!
    Julie & Sam Hundley

Sent on 07/02/2019

Christina · Married on 06/08/2019

Wedding dreams come true

How can we even put the experience into words. Here is an attempt to do so. The venue was breathtaking. The clientele was beyond accommodating and amazing. At times we could have mistaken them for family. Each staff member went above and beyond to accommodate us and make our guest feel at home. The food was excellent. So much so our family and friends would not stop raving about it days after. That being said. The day is now etched into our lives as our most cherished memory. Thank you all for the best of times. The experience we had with our wedding planner and group was something we will remember for years to come. They took the burden of any slight worry we might have had and discarded it from our thoughts. Jenna and Cate were true friends and confidants from the beginning to the end. However the end is not in sight for we will always keep in contact due to the bonds of friendship we made through our process. Every detail was taken care of for us. We could not have found a better pair to help us through our wedding journey. Simply put. We thank you all for your professionalism and help guiding us.

Sent on 06/18/2019

The Barns at Wesleyan Hills's reply:

hristina! The second this came in, I called Jenna and told her to go read it immediately. Thank you so much for these kind words! The end is not in sight for us either, as you weren’t mistaken, you ARE family now! We had such an amazing time planning, and coordinating your big day. We are also obsessed with the photos we have seen so far, so make sure you send the rest our way when you get them!! Congratulations again to you, and Dave! Love always, Cate, Jenna, and The CT Wedding Group Family.

Patricia · Married on 05/26/2019

Everything we hoped for !

My husband and I can’t thank the CT wedding group enough for helping to make our special day so magical ! From start to finish the whole process was made easy and enjoyable working with the whole CT wedding group team and our wedding day was exactly as we imagined it and they made our vision come to life! Everyone on the team was easy to talk to and so helpful all the way through the process. The food was also amazing with a large selection of unique appetizers and meal choices. We have received so many complements in the menu ! Our day of wedding coordinator Kate was fantastic and the day went off without a hitch !!

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke B · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing experience

Our wedding day at the Barns at Wesleyan Hills was nothing short of amazing. This wonderful and professional group of individuals made sure our day was PERFECT. Our day of coordinator (Cate) was excellent! She made sure everything ran smoothly, always checked in with us, made sure we ate our delicious dinner, and of course ensured we had the wedding of our dreams. I cannot thank Cate and the crew who helped put together our magical wedding day. Thank you to the chef, servers, all staff members, etc. I can't imagine working without anyone else when planning our wedding. Connecticut Wedding Group is a professional, classy, and organized group. They have helped both Bobby and I from the minute we met with them to tour the Barns to the end of our wedding day. They are very prompt with responding to messages, allowed us to visit the venue on countless occasions, made several accommodations in regards to food choices to accommodate our guests, etc. To all my future friends/family getting married, I will definitely refer them over to this wonderful organization.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Mary Fernandez · Married on 05/19/2019

A Perfect Dream

My husband and I were blown away by how smooth and perfect the day was. The service, food, and venue could not have been better! The entire wedding group staff impressed us through all of the planning, and were very attentive - especially day of! Thank you for making our wedding a beautiful dream!

Sent on 06/02/2019
    The Barns at Wesleyan Hills 9
    The Barns at Wesleyan Hills 10

Mary & Antonio,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! I had so much fun celebrating with you both on your big day!
    Congratulations again! - Lindsay & your CT Wedding Group Family!
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 05/12/2019

Amazing I felt like a princess!

I am not the type of person to always be the princess but throughout the whole process they made me feel amazing. They were so sweet all the time and the day of were always there to see what we need with a smile. I didn't have a clear cut vision of where and how I wanted everything. I gave them what I had and they made it to exactly what I wanted and more!!!! Our guests also raved about the service!

Sent on 08/01/2019
    The Barns at Wesleyan Hills 11
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 05/05/2019

Cinco de wedding!

Words can’t describe how incredible The Barns has been to us, not to mention our guests completely loved all the food, the music, the atmosphere everything. Each and every one of the wedding planning team were extremely kind, and responded so quickly if I had any questions (which was a crap ton). If you love the rustic barn look, this place is the venue to choose!

Sent on 05/20/2019
    The Barns at Wesleyan Hills 12
    The Barns at Wesleyan Hills 13
    The Barns at Wesleyan Hills 14

The Barns at Wesleyan Hills's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with us, Kim! Your wedding was incredible, and I'm so grateful I was able to help you celebrate. Every single thing; from the music, the food, the decor - was absolutely perfect, and I am so thrilled to hear what a wonderful time you and your guests had!

Congratulations again! -Allie & CT Wedding Group Family
  • Tommy

Tommy Domanick · Married on 04/19/2019

Beautiful Venue, Amazing Staff, Top Notch Food & Service

We LOVED everything about The Barns. From the moment we stepped foot inside the little barn, we knew we would be getting married there. It was the first venue we went to see and we signed the paper work that day.

Mary-Beth and her team are amazing. Super friendly and responsive and they shared many resources to make our lives as easy as possible. While there were a few minor policies/fees we weren't big fans of, they were very minor and didn't put take away from our amazing day and our phenomenal experience. The team at The Barns was extremely accommodating and adaptable, and our day-of planner/coordinator, Allie, was an absolute rockstar.

The venue, the food, the staff, the planning team... everything was absolutely amazing. We've received an abundance of compliments from our family, friends, and guests, about how much fun they had and how great the venue was. I'm really hoping I get to attend someone else's wedding at The Barns so if anyone reading this review has a last minute cancellation for their wedding, my wife and I will gladly sub in!

Sent on 06/13/2019
    The Barns at Wesleyan Hills 20
    The Barns at Wesleyan Hills 21
    The Barns at Wesleyan Hills 22

Hi Tommy & Lindsay!

I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to write these kind words. We are so happy to hear what a wonderful time you had planning and celebrating your wedding with us! Your wedding was stunning, and it was an absolute pleasure working with you every single step of the way. Thank you so much for choosing to host your momentous day at The Barns at Wesleyan Hills!

Wishing you a lifetime of happiness! Love, Allie & The CT Wedding Group Family

P.S. We cannot wait to see the full album - everything was so gorgeous!
  • Joel

Joel Weisel · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing Experience!!

Our wedding day at the Barns at Wesleyan Hills was beyond what we ever could have imagined. Since the wedding, several people have asked us what we would have done differently/changed. Honestly, there is not one thing that we would have done differently, and that is largely due to the planning and hard work that the Connecticut Wedding Group did to make the day so successful. We are so grateful to all of the people who helped us along the way, from our initial visit (where we signed on the spot) with Mary-Beth, to the consistent and ongoing communication and support from Samantha, to our day of coordinator, Jenna, who made sure everything and everyone was in their proper place, every member of the staff was amazing and made us feel like this was the right, and frankly the only, place we would want to get married. The owners, Tom and Jon, also stopped in several times to ensure that we were enjoying our experience and made us feel incredibly welcomed. The chef Stephen was extremely accommodating, and the food he prepared, as described by so many guests (and we would agree), best meal ever! We are beyond grateful to all of these amazing people who made our wedding day one we will truly never forget. Thank you all so much!

Sent on 08/22/2019
    The Barns at Wesleyan Hills 23
    The Barns at Wesleyan Hills 24

Alyssa · Married on 04/05/2019

The Perfect Day

Everything about our experience with CWG was absolutely perfect. We had seen and researched a handful of other venues before visiting the Barns and can say that none of those other experiences or what the venues had to offer compared. We knew we had found the one the day of our first visit and are so happy we chose this venue. The grounds are gorgeous and the barns themselves are unique and have so much character. I couldn't picture our wedding having been at any other location. The planning experience with CWG went smoothly with scheduled task deadlines, quick responses to any and all questions we had, and allowing us to pop in when we needed to. Not to mention the tasting night was a ton of fun and super helpful in the planning process. Sam helped us with much of our planning and held our details meeting; we enjoyed working with her so much. Her and everyone else we interacted with were so friendly and professional and made the whole experience enjoyable. Something else we greatly appreciated was the help with the decor; CWG has tons of decor to fit any style. It was great to not have to worry about finding (and buying) a bunch of decorations that we would only use for one night. The decorations that were picked out for our wedding were exactly what we would have bought on our own and matched the style of our wedding perfectly. Cathy was our day-of coordinator and we couldn't be happier with the incredible job she did pulling the event together. She nailed our vision down to a T and kept the entire night running smoothly. As for the food, we are both foodies and were extremely impressed by the menu. We loved getting pulled into our bridal suite at the beginning of cocktail hour to find a personal platter of all of our hors d'oeuvres, allowing us to take in the moment together and enjoy all of our food. We were also reminded to take a second to eat dinner. You definitely will not face the problem of not eating on your wedding day with CWG! I could go on and on about how delicious everything was, along with how great our entire experience was. There were so many personal touches that proved how much the team cared and wanted us to have the best experience possible. If you are questioning whether or not you should book the barns, look no further, you have found the perfect venue. It is worth every penny and you will have the most perfect wedding and a boatload of help pulling it all together.

Sent on 08/04/2019
    The Barns at Wesleyan Hills 25
    The Barns at Wesleyan Hills 26
    The Barns at Wesleyan Hills 27
    The Barns at Wesleyan Hills 28
    The Barns at Wesleyan Hills 29

M Lee · Married on 12/31/2018

Fabulous Wedding Experience at The Barns at Wesleyan Hills!

We recently celebrated our daughter's wedding at The Barns at Wesleyan Hills and everyone was overjoyed by the experience! The Barns venue is both intimate and natural by virtue of the grounds and the barn structure. The broad selection of "options" enables the venue to be transformed into an experience which is truly personal for each couple and/or event, ranging from farm-house mason jars and simple lighting to elegant crystal and chandeliers. Given that it was New Year’s Eve, we opted for the confetti canons at midnight. It was a hit! The venue is easy to access and guest accommodations are available within 5-15 minutes. The Barns also works with an extensive range of outside vendors (florists, DJs, transportation, etc.), facilitating the planning process for large events. We selected our own vendors for several services and The Barns worked very successfully with these outside vendors, as well. In addition, we cannot say enough positive things about the wedding coordinators! The staff were extremely professional, generous with their time and really worked to ensure that the couple and hosting family members were included and their needs addressed. They have the experience and creativity to find solutions to almost any wedding challenge. The food and beverage selections were ample, creative and delicious. The venue was able to accommodate dietary restrictions and special needs. Most importantly, the entire team at The Barns was focused on ensuring that our brides, their families and guests had a joyous experience. Exceptionally well done!!!

Sent on 04/07/2019

The Barns at Wesleyan Hills's reply:

Danielle, Lizzie, and family!!

Thank you so much for your kind words! I cannot express how grateful I am to have been apart of your special day- I am constantly raving about both of your Spot Light Parent Dances!! Send us along some photos when you get them- we miss you all!

All the Best,
    Jenna, Cate, and The Barns family!

Emily · Married on 12/01/2018

Professional well run detail oriented and FANTASTIC

One word. Exceptional. From the first moment you visit the Barns at Wesleyan to the time you exit after your wedding…everything is perfectly executed. The staff is helpful from the office (thank you Ashley) to sales (perfect, Michelle) to the planning team (Allie and Nicole!). Whether you are an organized uber planner or a “please do everything for me” kind of bride…the barns will fit your needs. The décor (and there are many different themes that can be used to supplement the beautiful barns) and the food is OUTSTANDING. Every concern we had, every suggestion was met with deep thought and we even had a few enhancements that were not part of the normal way of doing things…so don’t be afraid to ask! It was a dream wedding filled with lots of love…..don’t be afraid to visit the Barns…you won’t regret it!

Sent on 12/07/2018

nicole · Married on 11/09/2018

Excellent service and food. It was the perfect venue all around!

We had a wonderful experience at the Barns at Wesleyan Hills! From the food, to the service we can’t say enough good things. All of our guests were very impressed with how beautifully the venue was decorated and how delicious all the food was! We were very impressed with how attentive all of the staff was before and during our wedding ceremony and reception. Allie our wedding planner day of was exceptional and made sure that everything was done according to plan and made us feel at easy knowing that we, as well as our guests were taken care of. Thank you so much for everything in making our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 11/25/2018

The Barns at Wesleyan Hills's reply:

Hi Nicole! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this! Your wedding was absolutely perfect, and it was such a pleasure helping you celebrate. Cheers to a lifetime of happiness together! Love, Allie

Dena · Married on 10/28/2018

From the beginning my husband and I fell in love with the Barns! The venue is beautiful and we loved that there is a built in back up plan in case of poor weather that is just as beautiful. The menu was what really drew us in. It is unlike any other menu that we saw and the food was phenomenal. Our wedding was three weeks ago and guests are still talking about the food! From the beginning the staff was extremely attentive to our needs and making sure we were on top of everything. All email responses were quickly responded too and the staff never seem bothered by an email or a call. On the day of our wedding we did not have to worry about a thing! Allie and Amelia were amazing and we couldn't have asked for anything more. Our wedding day went smoothly and there was not one hiccup or problem. Our guests continue to say how incredible the wedding and staff were and how smoothly everything was. We couldn't have asked for a greater experience planning our wedding or a better wedding day, it was completely perfect and a complete dream!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Jana Choi · Married on 10/27/2018

CWG gave us our dream wedding

We initially met with Jenna to decide on our venue and then continued with our planning experience with Samantha.. every time we've come for our appointments or even just through email everyone has been so warm and welcoming throughout our months of planning! There were a lot of details that were overwhelming and I've asked a lot of questions that I'm sure would annoy anybody but Samantha and everyone else that responded were so patient and helpful I felt like I was planning with friends. Jae and I came for a meeting on a Saturday (Their tastings are typically on Thursdays) they initially thought we wouldn't be able to try any of the food and were very apologetic , but Ashley, Samantha and the chefs were able to pull through and gave us some food to try which was delicious and so thoughtful! They made a very stressful time of planning so smooth and enjoyable.
    On the day of, I was nervous since typically when I've heard brides in the past talk about their wedding day, they've shared how crazy the day was and how they can barely remember how the day went. Our wedding experience was completely different. Things went so smoothly and despite the rain and switching our ceremony to be indoors, I never felt stressed or as if I had to worry about anything. Cate and Nicole, our wedding coordinators made our day absolutely perfect and stress free. Cate was constantly around to make sure Jae (husband) and I were eating and drinking. She setup our schedule to run smoothly and made sure there were no hiccups. Nicole, though I've briefly glimpsed her..I know she was working super hard in the kitchen and background to ensure they were a well oiled machine. I have nothing but praise and love for them! All of my guests absolutely loved their experience and most said it was one of the best most beautiful weddings they have been to. Thank you everyone at CWG for our wonderful dream wedding!

Sent on 11/06/2018

The Barns at Wesleyan Hills's reply:

Jana and Jae! Thank you so much for these wonderful words! Nicole and I had such an amazing time working with you two on your big day! We absolutely loved how beautiful your hanging gardens looked, and are still thinking about that Poke bowl station! We hope the two of you are enjoying married life! Congratulations again, Cate and Nicole

Jackie Ivory · Married on 10/12/2018

Perfect Venue!!

Perfect venue, perfect staff, delicious food and great experience! The staff is very professional and helpful with whatever you need and the venue itself is beyond beautiful!

Sent on 11/09/2018

The Barns at Wesleyan Hills's reply:

Hi Jacqueline and Daniel! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! We had a great time putting together your big day, and hope married life is treating you well! Cheers, Cate
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 09/14/2018

Absolutely perfect wedding

My Husband (yay) & I got married at the Barns a month ago and the only way to describe it is "Holy bananas".

On our first visit, we fell in love. I cried 3 times while touring the venue with our wedding planner, Jessica. We got engaged at a Lantern Festival, so walking into the Barn with the paper lanterns decor set up, we knew it was the perfect venue for us. While telling our engagement story to Jessica, all the other planners came out of their offices to listen & they were as excited as my friends and family were when we first got engaged. It made us feel like it was the only engagement story they ever heard & it really set the tone for the whole year long planning experience.

Every step of the way, we felt confident that we had great team of people to help us. Things like picking our bridesmaid dress colors or getting input on where our nerdy decor would play in, the girls were just a call or email away. We received progress emails monthly, then weekly, just making sure we were on the right track. I am a type "A" personality, so not controlling things is hard for me, but I never once felt anxious. I could trust the CT Wedding Team had our backs & we were in the right hands. We couldn't make the group tasting, so they had a special appointment scheduled for us to try the menu privately. I even visited the venue with my mom a couple of times (we live 3 hours away) & they always accommodated our visits & greeted us with smiles.

We went into the wedding day with the old thought, "something will go wrong". That couldn't be further to the truth. The wedding was like a fairy tale. Cate was a perfect angel. She dealt with both of our difficult families with ease. My mother pulled me aside to let me know how graceful Cate handled a family lining up issue at the rehearsal. She even brought items from her own home to decorate because it tied together with our theme. While getting ready at the Barns, Jessica came on her day off to introduce me to her adorable new baby & Michelle was at my side the moment before I walked down the aisle, making me laugh & keeping me smiling. These girls are amazing. After a picture perfect ceremony, during photos, food and drinks were ready to go for my bridal party & Cate was never more than a glance away, if I needed anything. The Barn itself looked straight out of a fairy tale. The lanterns, lights, & candles were perfectly placed and really set the stage for our night. And the food...the food was out of this world. Our friends and family are still talking about it - I was even asked to see if I could get the corn chowder recipe from the chef so we can make it on Christmas. Oh and the Blazing donuts are a must! We used them in place of a wedding cake & our guests can't stop talking about how tasty & unique it was. (And the photos came out great!)

We danced, sang, and laughed the night away and we know we couldn't have made this dream wedding possible without the CT wedding group. In the year of our planning, they became our counselors, friends, and a part of our family. Thank you all for making our once in a lifetime wedding flawless.

Sent on 10/17/2018
    The Barns at Wesleyan Hills 30
    The Barns at Wesleyan Hills 31

The Barns at Wesleyan Hills's reply:

Lisa and Dave aka The Gardners of the Galaxy! Thank you SO much for this "Holy bananas" review! The entire team and I had the most amazing time putting together your wedding! The personal touches you brought into the day were memories that will last a lifetime, especially your bridal party lightsaber battle!! Also, thank you so much for the world spices gift, I can truly say I had never received a package addressed to "Cate McAmazingpants" before that! Congratulations again, with love, Cate!

Annmarie · Married on 09/08/2018

Exceptionally beautiful venue staffed with a hardworking, lovely team!

I seriously cannot say enough wonderful things about this wedding venue and every single person on staff at the Connecticut Wedding Group. We got married at the Barns at Wesleyan Hills this past September and every second of our day was perfect. The venue is absolutely breathtaking, the food is 5 star restaurant quality and every single person on site truly cares and works hard to make your wedding day exactly what you planned and more. During our planning process, we worked most closely with Jenna, who was an absolute dream. The week leading up to the wedding we met Cate who would also be a day of coordinator for us alongside Jenna and she was so personable, hands on and sweet. The level of professionalism, attention and care is truly extraordinary. We were so overwhelmed with gratitude for the hospitality of the staff. Our guests are still raving about how exceptional the food was (which is rather rare at weddings), drinks were constantly re-filled and there was never a line for the bathroom (which was a concern of mine during our first walk through of the barns since the restrooms are tiny). The town is also super cute and convenience for guests to stay in with a strip of fun restaurant and bars on Main Street. I can't recommend this venue enough. I was so thrilled with our experience that I told Jenna I want her to plan every moment of my life ;)

Sent on 01/11/2019
    The Barns at Wesleyan Hills 32
    The Barns at Wesleyan Hills 33
    The Barns at Wesleyan Hills 34
    The Barns at Wesleyan Hills 35

The Barns at Wesleyan Hills's reply:

Annmarie and Brian! To say it was a true joy to get to know you and your families is a total understatement! Cate and I felt so special to be apart of your wedding day- the love you have, and the love in the room was something unparalleled. Please continue to keep in touch as we love to hear from you! #superbowlparty

Adriana · Married on 08/17/2018

We fell in love with The Barns at Wesleyan Hills the moment we stepped foot on the grounds. While touring the venue with our families, both of us were smiling ear to ear and we were full of butterflies. People say when you find the place, you’ll know. And at the moment, we knew. We stopped one more time just the two of us while driving through Middletown and the staff was so accommodating and gave us another mini tour. We looked at each other and in unison said, “Let’s get married here!” From that moment on, wedding planning began! The planners and coordinators at the Barns is absolutely incredible. Everything is laid out and organized, reminder emails are sent, and they are always available to talk! From start to finish they made the entire wedding planning process easy! And not many people can say that process was easy.
    The food is INCREDIBLE. On the day of it was even better than we expected! All of the guests at our wedding raved about it and still continue to! On the actual wedding day, all of the planning and dreaming came together; the coordinators and planners literally created our dream wedding. It was absolutely magnificent to see how everything came together so beautifully! Our day of coordinator was Jenna, who we clicked with since day one at the Barns and it was so special to have her there with us the day of our wedding. Her and our captain Cait worked so hard to ensure everything went as planned, that the guest were having a great time, that the décor was changing as the night went on and most of all that my groom and I were having a blast! People keep saying ours was the best wedding they’ve ever been to and I can say with confidence that is thanks to the team at CT Wedding group. We cannot thank you all enough. We actually miss you all and planning the wedding!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Adriana and Joe!

Thank you so much for your kind words! Being apart of your wedding was truly so special- I absolutely adored you all! I knew from the moment we met and you said that 17 was a family lucky number- that we were destined to work together!! Please send us along photos- and give Cooper Pup the biggest hug from all of us! - Jenna & the CT Wedding Group Family