The Barns at Wesleyan Hills Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Sam S. Married on 07/31/2021

Amazing Experience

CT Wedding Group is an incredible vendor. From start to finish, they were there to answer any questions we had and provide timelines, vendor recommendations, advice, etc. The staff is so friendly and helpful and the the venue itself is gorgeous. We couldn’t be happier with our choice to get married here :)
  • Christina
    Christina F. Married on 07/09/2021

The Best Day of Our Lives at The Barns!

I will never stop bragging about this venue, the food, the atmosphere, but I honestly cannot say enough great things about the coordinators. From the moment we met at the tour, to signing the contract, to the questions and emails and phone calls in between, all the way down to saying goodbye the night of our wedding, they treated us like royalty. They truly will create the most perfect wedding experience exactly how you envision it. Mary Beth, Allie, Samantha and the team: thank you for the best day of our lives.
  • Kara
    Kara W. Married on 06/26/2021

A perfect wedding at The Barns at Wesleyan Hills

Our wedding day was the most incredible day of our lives, in great part because of the Barns at Wesleyan Hills and CT Wedding Group. In every single way they overdelivered, and our wedding day was better than I could have imagined, despite having planned every bit of it! The Barns made sure our wedding day experience was exquisite by providing our guests with the most incredible food, fabulous drinks, gorgeous decor, and an impeccable flow. I was so impressed with the time, care, and quality of every single thing the Barns does. Everyone who works there takes tremendous pride in what they do, and it shows! Leading up to the big day, any question or concern I had was immediately addressed, often with a personal phone call. On the day of, our wedding coordinator took incredible care of us, and we also noticed how genuinely kind and happy every server and bartender seemed. It was a one-of-a-kind night, and while I may be a bit biased... I have never attended a more gorgeous wedding. Thank you!!
  • Eileen
    Eileen D. Married on 06/15/2021

Out of the Park Fantastic!

From our initial visit to the Barns, thru a Covid delay to our daughter's beautiful wedding and reception, the management and staff of CT Wedding Group set the gold standard for hospitality. Every request or change of plans was met with professionalism and a "can do" attitude, and always accompanied by a smile! We cannot rave enough about how much we loved our time at the Barns. Our "day of" coordinator Samantha in particular was simply incredible. Knowing Samantha was there to help tackle any hurdles we might encounter took a huge load off our minds. We received numerous compliments about how beautiful the Barns was and how courteous and friendly the staff was the day of the wedding.

The Barns at Wesleyan Hills's reply:

Eileen! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience and kind words. I am so grateful to have been a part of their incredible wedding day! Myself and the entire team had the most wonderful time helping you, Kat, Tony and your loved ones celebrate. From start to finish, their day was filled with so much love, laughter and joy! I am still swooning over that stunning seating chart you made them and we can not wait to see their photos!!

Congratulations again to you all!!

With love,
    Samantha and the CT Wedding Group Family!
    Alyssa D. Married on 06/11/2021

Our Wedding - June 2021

The Barns at Wesleyan Hills is truly the best wedding venue I have ever been to, and I'm not just saying this because I had my wedding there! The Barns was the first venue we toured and we knew within seconds that it would be the place where we held our reception. We had a church ceremony, but in hindsight we actually wish we had our ceremony at The Barns because the CT Wedding Group team truly know how to host every aspect of your wedding day with ease.

Here are some highlights of this magical place known at The Barns:
    - The Food: Okay, there are truly no words. Farm to table, fresh, delicious, absolutely mouth-watering. There’s passed hors’ d’oeuvres, cocktail hour stations, and a harvest table - and that’s all BEFORE dinner! The dinner options are out of this world. You will also have your choice of dessert and late night snacks - worth every bite.

- The Drinks: Top shelf, cocktails made with fresh berries from Lyman Orchards, a variety of beverages for all guests of all ages. As the bride and groom, they will make sure you have a drink in your hands at all time if you so choose.

- The Team: Again, speechless. This team works harder than anyone. They go above and beyond from the day you tour all the way through your wedding day. Our day-of-coordinator was Lindsay Shea and I absolutely ADORE her. She did everything in her power to make sure we were taken care of all night. I was honestly sad to say goodbye to Lindsay when the night ended. Throughout the entire planning process, Mary-Beth and Sam were always available via email and phone. We had to postpone our original wedding due to Covid and they were so very accommodating and with us every step of the way. I am eternally grateful for the entire CT Wedding Group Team.

My husband and I walked away from our wedding night so pleased with every single second of the day, but what made us the happiest was hearing such positive responses from our guests. Everyone loved the food, the drinks, the music, the atmosphere, EVERYTHING! What could be better than throwing the best party of the year for everyone you love?!

Book your wedding at The Barns - you will not be disappointed!!! You only have one wedding, so why not do it right?!

Here are some highlights of this magical place known at The Barns:

• Megan
    Megan C. Married on 06/05/2021

A day we will never forget

We couldn't have asked for a better wedding day or experience with Connecticut Wedding Group, or a better location than The Barns at Wesleyan Hills. The Barn was beautiful, the food was amazing and the staff went above and beyond. Our guests are still telling us a month after our wedding how amazing it was. Mary-Beth was beyond helpful during the whole planning process and always available to answer any questions we had and Cate was a literal angel on our wedding day doing everything to make our day perfect!

Hi Megan & Matt!

Thank you so much for these amazing words! I had such a great time celebrating with you both, and your families. We can't wait to see your photos, so please send them over when you get them!

Congratulations again to you both!

- Cate & Your CT Wedding Group Family
  • Rachel
    Rachel M. Married on 05/30/2021

Once in a Lifetime Experience!

I do not have enough words to describe how amazing The Barns at Wesleyan Hills is! I am not a planner so I put my entire trust in the entire staff, and I am so happy I did. They provide you with an organized timeline to assist with making decisions and they are there 24/7 to answer questions! My husband & I were in the midst of a panic attack due to the second wave of COVID and my emotions were at an all time high. Marybeth was so patient with me, so reassuring and I can not thank her enough for being more than my coordinator but my friend through that entire ordeal. That is what they become, friends, who want the very best for you, and to make your big day unforgettable. My guests STILL are raving about our wedding. Especially the food. IT. IS. THE. BEST in this area. The venue itself is so unique, and they provide so many special add-ons to really create a one-of-a-kind experience. I went with the hanging gardens and they were breathtaking. They assist in all setup and decor placement, which was a huge help. It is a reason they are the best of the best at weddings. They know how to run them, and they run them damn good! My entire day was smooth, and I always had a drink in hand and food given to me so I didn't miss out on anything. I can not recommend this place enough! It was the coldest, rainiest weekend of the summer, but none of that mattered because of how absolutely beautiful the day was, thanks to The Barns! To Marybeth, Ally, Samantha and the rest of the team, you ladies are truly amazing!
    Lindsey P. Married on 05/29/2021

Incredible!

I have heard great things about the CT Wedding Group, but it wasn’t until I booked them that I truly understood the hype. They were incredible in every aspect. Planning a wedding during the pandemic could have been stressful, but this group made me feel at ease the entire time. They truly exceeded our expectations on every front and I would recommend them 10/10 times!

Hi Lindsey!

Thank you so much for these kind words! We had such a great time putting together your day, and are so happy for the two of you.

Congratulations again!

- Cate & Your CT Wedding Group Family
  • Melissa
    Melissa L. Married on 05/14/2021

Absolutely Amazing

My husband and I had our wedding there recently and it was the everything we could have hoped for. We had an issue with the shuttle being late to pick up our guest and our wedding planner Allie was on the phone with the hotel and shuttle company before i even knew the issue! They took care of every detail. Would recommended this venue to anyone.
  • Nichole
    Nichole V. Married on 04/03/2021

Absolutely Incredible

We had the pleasure of getting married at the Barns on 4/3/21 and despite the rollercoaster of a year, we had the most seamless planning experience from start to finish. Our only complaint is that the day is already over!

We toured the barns right before the pandemic hit and after seeing the property, reading through the laundry list of ways to customize our day and talking with the staff, we knew this was the place we’d get married and picked our day/signed right on the spot.

Mary-Beth and the rest of the barns staff have customer service down to a science and within a few hours of reaching out to them with any questions, they’d get back to us with answers and any additional information needed. As the state rules and regulations evolved around the pandemic, so did the Barns offerings and updates- we never felt like we were in the dark or that information was being withheld from us. We even witnessed a cluster of trees on a hill turn into a dreamy wedding tent that could fit all of our guests safely and comfortably. We were able to use the barn for a beautiful ceremony and a fun night of dancing and the tent for our first dances, cake cutting and dinner. Our wedding day was even more perfect than we originally had signed on for!

Our day-of coordinator Cate was a literal rockstar and our family and friends are still RAVING about her. She is organized, sweet, on top of her shit (no other way to describe her in action) and just genuinely happy to make magic happen the day-of.

The entire staff from bartenders to waiters/waitresses brought an additional sparkle to the day and were an absolute pleasure to have working the night. Every request was met with an enthusiastic smile and it was the best experience having each and every one of them there.

If a barn wedding is your style you MUST get married here- you will be blown away!

-Nikki & Tyler Collins

The Barns at Wesleyan Hills's reply:

Nikki and Tyler! Thank you so much for these amazingly kind words! The entire team had such a great time putting together your day, and celebrating with you both and your family and friends. We are STILL talking about the hanging gardens in the tent, and the song you wrote and recorded for Tyler. We wish you both so much happiness and love. Congratulations again!!

- Cate and the CT Wedding Group Family
  • Brittany
    Brittany S. Married on 06/27/2020

Amazing venue

I found the Barns at Wesleyan Hills on google and fell in love with the venue. Everyone was so helpful and professional. The whole wedding planning team made everything come to life. The barns is extreme romantic and rustic, the food is extraordinary, the staff is extremely friendly, personable, and professional. Every single little detail was meticulously planning and my dream wedding was brought to life and it was spectacular. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for top tier wedding that will reach all expectations.
  • Alexa
    Alexa Married on 04/24/2020

Beautiful!

I attended one of my best friend’s here and I was blown away by the beauty of this place! Very rustic and decor was incredible. I loved the separate spaces for cocktail hour and reception.

Hi Alexa!
    We are so happy you were able to celebrate with us! Thank you so much for your kind words - we truly appreciate!!

Best,
    CT Wedding Group!
  • Alexa
    Alexa Married on 12/31/2019

Amazing Planning Experience

The Barns have been SO accommodating and helpful through our entire planning process!

Hi Alexa!
    You are so sweet! We love being able to help you & Ryan plan your big day with us. It is going to be so beautiful, and SO MUCH fun!! We are all so excited to help you celebrate at the end of the year!!

Warmest Wishes,
    Your CT Wedding Group Family!
  • Stefanie
    Stefanie H. Married on 12/10/2019

Best day of my life

We loved working with The Barns from start to finish. Each member of the team was professional, responsive, thorough and kind. The food tasting was a great way to see the inner workings of the venue not to mention delicious. The venue cost is a bit on the higher side but you can't put a price on an absolutely flawless, worry free day and having a well oiled team behind you! I wasn't anxious during planning or day of as I was confident the planning team had every detail covered. I wouldn't change a thing about how we chose to celebrate our day and so grateful we chose The Barns as our venue. Our day of and decor coordinator, Allie, was absolutely fantastic. She has a calm and confident manner about her which is imperative to the work she does. We LOVED her. She knew the exact vibe we were going for and nailed it with decor. I felt so supported during the entire process and day of. Thank you CT Wedding Group!

The Barns at Wesleyan Hills's reply:

Oh my goodness, Stefanie! I am so beyond thrilled to hear again how wonderful your day was - I truly wish we could do it all over again and again. Your wedding vision, and every single detail was absolutely stunning and everything I want my own wedding to be... thank you so much for celebrating us and taking the time to write about your experience!

Sending you both massive hugs! Love, Allie
  • Mallory
    Mallory Married on 12/01/2019

Best Wedding EVER

I discovered The Barns at Wesleyan Hills through The Knot website, shortly after we got engaged. It quickly became my favorite venue, and as we started looking and comparing other venues, it rose above the rest - for many reasons! We were first impressed by their communication skills. Out of all the venues we were looking at, they were the fastest and most effective in their responses via email and phone conversations.

In the months prior to the wedding, the wedding planning staff was extremely attentive. I personally loved all the material for planning they gave us. They gave us information for their highly recommended vendors but they also gave us a timeline of what to do in the months to come. As we begun booking vendors, they were responsive in communicating with them - making my job as “The Bride” so much easier!

Adam and I fell in love with the girls in the office. Allie, Sam, Nicole, were literally everything to us!!! They not only assisted and guided us throughout the wedding planning process, but they genuinely cared and made the process enjoyable rather than stressful. As a bride, my conference calls and meetings with them were not “business meetings” in nature, instead I truly felt like I was chatting with my besties planning my special day!

Allie was our day-of coordinator and we were SO happy and thoroughly impressed with her! She worked seamlessly with our photographer, DJ, videographer, and florist. She handled our wedding party and family with sensitivity and ease - while still putting our wishes first - which was no easy task! Allie made our day so special and so happy; I am SO sure that our wedding day would have never been as stress-free without her!

The decor of The Barns was breathtaking. The chandeliers, candle wall, bistro lights, and various gold pieces, truly expanded our vision. The food was beyond amazing! As part of our Wedding Package, we received 10 passed heuer dervous, an extensive harvest table full of fresh salads, fruits, artisan cheeses and meats! We decided to add the tableside Bolognese Bar with a chef serving your guests during the cocktail hour. Along with thick cut bacon and candied nuts on the bar for the whole night! Our guests raved about the food and they are still raving about it! This food is not your typical wedding food!!! Which was extremely important to Adam and I. As the bride, I have a gluten allergy, my brother is a vegan, my mom and bridesmaid have severe allergies, and the Barns staff did not even blink an eye! They were so accommodating, kind and attentive and each staff member seemed to be looped in and made sure we were taken care of.

In addition to the outstanding food, the bar was also impressive. There was never a line at our open bar, which is certainly a compliment considering our fun-loving families! The drinks were well-made, and delicious. The bartenders were kind, attentive, and fun! As the couple getting married - there was also someone checking on us and placing a drink in our hands, no matter where we were! We were legitimately waited on hand and foot!!

We can whole-heartedly and honestly say it was the best day of our lives, and that has a ton to do with the amazing staff at The Barns!!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie V. Married on 11/17/2019

CT Wedding Group made the wedding of our dreams come true!

From the very first email I sent inquiring about having our wedding at the Barns at Wesleyan Hills, to the day of our wedding, CT Wedding Group wowed us their timely communication, attention to detail, knowledge and overall kindness. Planning a wedding is A LOT, but CT Wedding Group made it a fun and enjoyable process. The Barns at Wesleyan Hills fit the exact theme we envisioned and served as the most beautiful setting to hold our ceremony and reception. I never anticipated being as relaxed as I was the day of our wedding, but we had so much confidence and trust in CT Wedding Group to make sure the day went as planned and they did just that and more! I wouldn’t change any part of our wedding day and we have CT Wedding Group to thank for that! Our guests were tremendously impressed and continue to share their favorite memories from our wedding and talk about the amazing experience they had and how delicious all the food was. I can honestly say it was our dream wedding and we have CT Wedding Group to thank for that.
  • Hannah
    Hannah H. Married on 11/16/2019

The Most Perfect Day

My husband and I chose to get married on a beautiful (and very cold) November day. All of the staff at The Barns bent over backwards to ensure that our day was exactly how we had imagined, especially our day of coordinator, Jenna. For mid-November, it was extremely cold and I was worried that I was going to be told that my dream of being married outside couldn't happen because the venue wouldn't allow it- Jenna said to my husband and I that if we wanted to get married outside, we were getting married outside and she was going to do everything in her power to make sure that our guests (and our wedding party) were as comfortable as possible and only outside for a short time. Every last detail of the day was attended to and there is not one thing that the staff at The Barns could have done to improve our day. Even two months later, our guests are still raving about how amazing the food was and how accommodating everyone was... and I still can't get over how amazing our wedding day was! Thank you!!
  • Olivia
    Olivia B. Married on 10/13/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Connecticut Wedding Group at The Barns at Wesleyan Hills are an absolute pleasure to work with. They go above and beyond to be helpful. My wedding day was perfect and I felt supported and guided through the whole process before and during. The planners are attention to detail and make sure your big day is everything you ever wanted. This was the only venue I visited and i booked immediately. I loved the staff, the barn, the ceremony site as we wanted October with the changing of the leaves. The food was delicious. My wedding guests continue to rave about how amazing the food was. I cannot thank CT Wedding Group enough for everything they did for us and for making our wedding day the best day ever!

The Barns at Wesleyan Hills's reply:

Thank you so much, Olivia!! We had a great time working with you & Alex, and your wedding so much fun (not to mention absolutely stunning). We cannot wait for you to get some photos in, we already know Kelsey killed it and we can't wait to see them all!

Please do not be a stranger, we'd love for you to stop in anytime!

Love, Allie, Samantha & The CT Wedding Group Family
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 09/20/2019

Bride and Groom

If i could give them 10 stars I would. They were professional but personal, kind, accommodating, and absolutely wonderful.

The Barns at Wesleyan Hills's reply:

Danielle and Kyle!! To say being apart of your wedding was a dream would be an understatement! All of your special touches really made your intimate wedding one for the books! We cannot wait to see photos- thank YOU for including us in your special day!

All the love- Jenna, Shelby, and The Barns Family
    Sarah Married on 09/08/2019

Wedding - Sept 8th - The Barns

We got married at the barns at Wesleyan Hills on September 8th and it could not have been a better day. The venue and the grounds are stunning. The staff is absolutely amazing, each and everyone of them. We worked especially close with Cate, Samantha and Shelby and they were over the top wonderful, accommodating and genuinely special people. I would recommend this venue and this staff to anyone getting married. They made the planning process easy and seamless and they executed the day with perfection. We felt that everyone truly cared about making our day special and making us feel at ease.
  • Taylor
    Taylor D. Married on 09/06/2019

What an amazing experience

I cannot say enough good things about CT wedding group at the Barns at Wesleyan Hills! From the first day we booked the venue the entire staff was so accommodating with all our questions and vision and we’re always responsive via phone and email day or night. We were so excited that Cate was our day of wedding planner! She went above and beyond to make sure our day went seamlessly and that we got to enjoy every moment of our wedding (and eat all our food!). Cate was so personable that it felt like she was part of the wedding party and like we had known her for years! It rained on our wedding day and while some couples might worry that that would throw a wrench in the plans the Barns handled it seamlessly. Our indoor wedding didn’t feel like a Plan B, it was designed so well and so beautiful that it looked like it had been the intended ceremony from the start!! We can’t say enough good things about this venue and this review is running long but we’d be remised if we didn’t mention the food!!! We lost count of the guests who came up to us raving about the food and the venue! All and all, can’t recommend this venue enough and we will be telling all future brides and grooms that we know to check it out!
    Veronica Married on 08/30/2019

Highly Recommend

I cannot say enough great things about The Barns. Our wedding day was exactly how I envisioned it and the staff at The Barns helped to make that happen. They go above and beyond for not only their client's but also the wedding guests. Their customer service is amazing. Everyone I spoke with were so helpful and kind. They were also so responsive to all my questions and concerns, they were always checking in on us to see if there was anything they could help us with and were so accommodating to us. We had Cate as our wedding day coordinator and she was the best and so sweet. She was always there to get us anything we needed or anything our guests needed. My husband has a gluten allergy and they made certain that he was able to enjoy his wedding day by making sure he had all gluten free food. Our guests are still raving about how great the food and drinks were at The Barns. I can honestly say it is the BEST wedding food you will have. Hands down. The atmosphere at The Barns is also amazing and what sold us on picking it for our venue. The beautiful original milking barn is exactly what I had envisioned for our wedding. It's a comfortable setting but still elegant at the same time. The grounds outside are also so beautiful with the willow trees, lake and the tunnel.
    It was the best experience at The Barns.
  • Carly
    Carly D. Married on 08/25/2019

Dream Come True & More

It's hard to put into words just how perfect our wedding was at the Barns at Wesleyan Hills, but I will try.
    First let's talk customer service/planning: My photographer put it best. She said "Some venues/wedding coordinators are really strict, but things get done on time. Others are more laid back, but things slip through the cracks. CT Wedding Group is the perfect in between; they are laid back AND they get things done." I could not agree more. Believe me when I say you are in excellent hands with these ladies. They sent me email reminders and scheduled calls/meetings throughout the process, which was super helpful as I was planning my wedding from out of state. Every single person we interacted with was nothing short of incredibly kind and accommodating. Our day of coordinator was Samantha and she was an ANGEL. She made sure my husband and I had time to eat, helped us gracefully bow out of conversations with family members who like to talk a little too much, and even shimmied onto the dance floor with a fresh drink for me, all while letting us have the time of our lives. Everyone should have a Samantha as a wedding coordinator.
    Next let's talk food and drink: It's amazing and there is so much variety. It's local and it's fresh. No one will leave hungry. Our guests are still talking about it.
    Lastly the space: It's gorgeous. I wanted a cozy barn wedding that was modern and fun, the space worked perfectly for me. Everything from the decor inside to the space outside. But heck, if you want a super country/rustic barn wedding or an elegant/formal barn wedding, you can do that there too.
    Although at first the prices seemed a bit high, the peace of mind knowing CT Wedding Group had everything under control and the quality of the food and venue, not to mention the incredible memories, were worth every single penny. If you're considering this venue, go see the venue and meet the women of CT Wedding Group, I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

The Barns at Wesleyan Hills's reply:

Carly & Chris! Myself, and your entire CT Wedding Group family feel so fortunate to have been able to help you both plan and celebrate your stunning wedding day. I don't think there are enough words to properly thank you both for this kind and fantastic review! I still can not get over that amazing conga line that came through while you were flambeing the donuts in the Middle Barn - hands down one of the best moments EVER!! I wish you both a lifetime of happiness, and I am so excited to see what the future has in store for you both :) Congratulations!! With love, Samantha & CT Wedding Group
  • Austin
    Austin H. Married on 08/17/2019

The Only Choice (If They Have an Open Date)

If you happen to snag an open date to hold your wedding at The Barns, jump on that opportunity. Before my wife and I saw The Barns in person, we knew we wanted a barn-like wedding with a rustic feel to it--but that's all we knew. Upon going to the venue, it truly had all of the things we never knew we even wanted for our wedding. The place is absolutely gorgeous. My words can't do it justice, you have to look at their website or go there in person. The grounds where we had our on-site ceremony added to that rustic feel. We were lucky to have it outside, but in inclement weather, the ceremony can be moved inside as well. To be honest, if it was inside, I don't think I would have been all that disappointed because the venue is THAT beautiful. As picturesque as The Barns is, it is the staff that makes this venue a force to be reckoned with. From our initial phone call to inquire about any open dates, to the final sit down consultation prior to the wedding, the staff at The Barns have a formula to knock not only your socks off, but also your guests'. They pay attention to all the details so that you don't have to. As daunting as it was to help plan a wedding, our contact Samantha, made the process seem easy. On our wedding day, Lindsay was our on-site coordinator, conducted the day like a symphonic composer. At times, I would watch her in awe. The entire staff was attentive to our guests and always had a smile on their face. They were an integral part of making our day as special as it was. That's The Barns though, it's like they put on a show, except it is your wedding. The catering is done on-site. The food tasting was an event in and of itself. They let you sample just about everything on their menu. Their chef and his team create menus to choose from, and no matter what you pick, I don't think you will be disappointed. So there has to be something to improve upon, right? There is just one. We had 150 guests with an open bar. That is a lot of people needing to use the bathroom. At times there was a little bit of a wait for the guests. To tell you the truth, even if I had thought about this aspect prior to the wedding, it wouldn't have changed my mind about choose The Barns. I think this is just something to keep in mind if you are going to have a large number of guests attending. In closing, you can't go wrong with The Barns. I can only hope that I get to attend someone else's wedding there so I can enjoy the day without the responsibilities of being the groom
  • Jessica
    Jessica V. Married on 08/05/2019

Best ever!

If I’m being totally honest, I saw the endless amounts of 5 star reviews and grew skeptical that there wasn’t some incentive for the bride and groom to give these highly rated reviews online. I couldn’t be more wrong, our wedding at the Barns was the best day of our lives! Samantha, Mary Beth, Lindsey, Nicole, and everyone behind the scenes made our wedding day BETTER than we could have ever expected. Everyone went above and beyond for us and helped us every step of the way. I couldn’t recommend them higher!

Rich & Jess,

Thank you so much for your kind words!!
    It was such a blast being able to celebrate alongside you and your amazing friends and family!
    We all wish you endless happiness as you continue this journey together!

Best, Lindsay, Samantha, and your CT Wedding Group Family!

p.s. your photos are STUNNING!! We can not get enough of them :)