16 Reviews for The Barn on Boundary

Bridal Suite (1)
Set Up (1)
Parking (1)
16 The Barn on Boundary Reviews

No review or post could express how much I love Kristy and this beautiful venue. From the moment I talked with her on the phone, I knew this was where I wanted to get married! Kristy made everything seamless for my wedding! She was fast at communicating, quick to offer helpful suggestions, and always going above and beyond to make my wedding day exactly what I wanted it to be. Kristy became a sweet friend! The venue is beautiful and has everything you could want and more. My whole wedding party was blown away by how Kristy really has everything you need already. The setting is gorgeous, and there is a rain plan if you would like to get married outside but the weather doesn’t permit it! Kristy also has a list of amazing vendors to choose from to help you plan- she doesn’t have vendors you have to use! It is up to you! Choose this venue! I will always think fondly of the barn! Love, love this sweet place and the people who own it!

Profile Picture Miranda, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We are so incredibly thankful that we were able to have The Barn on Boundary as our venue! Kristy, the owner, is so easy to work with and she is so friendly. She responds to all questions, almost immediately! Kristy helped to make our day run smoothly and the help planning along the way made it where we didn't have to stress. Highly, highly recommend The Barn on Boundary!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We held my daughters wedding at this venue the past weekend and I cannot say enough good things about this venue or the owner. Kristy has created an amazing venue with charm and beauty everywhere. No detail is overlooked. The barn is so beautiful, very few of your own decorations are needed. The new addition of the bridal suites and the new restroom facilities are top notch and stay so closely mirrored to the original barn, you don't even notice they have been added on.
Kristy makes the entire experience of planning your wedding so easy. She provides a great list of all the different types of vendors you would need that she can recommend from everything to catering, DJ, rentals of linens, heaters, etc. Kristy works with you on every detail of your day to make the day special and worry free for you. We had to have heaters delivered and they were dropped off while we were having the rehearsal, Kristy and her staff received them and set them up in the correct location and even helped us in getting them started the next day. Sunday morning when i arrived to clean up, Kristy had already moved the heaters to the front of the barn for pickup. This is just one very small example of her attention to every detail.
If you are thinking of a barn venue, there absolutely cannot be a better location and team that The Barn on Boundary to make your day special, beautiful, and stress free.

Profile Picture lori, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a corporate event at The Barn on Boundary. Kristy is amazing to work with ! She has a wonderful set up and is on top of everything. I never once had to worry about any details with Kristy. I have planned many events for our company and she was the best I've ever worked with. Such a beautiful venue!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kristy is a top notch venue owner & someone who's love and pride for what she does shows in every aspect of her barn! She made our wedding a dream come true & we are ready to do our barn bash over again in a heartbeat! Thanks for all you did to make the first night of our forever perfect!!

Profile Picture Abbey, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kristy was hands down the most helpful! She helped make sure everything was picture perfectly and didn't hesitate to lend a hand! Wedding planning wise in general, my advice would be don't sweat the small things. Live in the moment it'll fly by!

Profile Picture Shawna , 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kristy was amazing to work with! She truly has it all down to the last detail. The barn is beautiful and hardly needed to be decorated at all because Kristy has already turned it into a rustic dream! It could not have been better!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Indoor, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Parking

The Barn On Boundary is absolutley the most amazing and beautiful venue around! Kristy is the best to work with on truly making it "the best day ever" for the bride and groom. She is so organized in helping plan your event and making sure you have everything you need. Highly recommend this venue to any couple looking for a beautiful barn wedding location - her season fills up fast, so don't wait to book it!

Photo
Profile Picture Melinda, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We couldn't have asked for a better venue or coordinator to work with! Kristy was awesome!!! Everything was perfect and exactly what we hoped for. I would recommend this venue to everyone.

Profile Picture Whitney, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Working with Kristy was an absolute dream! She thought of every single detail and was always there if I had a question. We heard nothing but compliments all night long about how beautiful the barn is. We loved every second of our time spent at the Barn on Boundary and would highly recommend it to anyone!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The Barn on Boundary was the most perfect venue for our small, intimate wedding. Kristy is absolutely amazing to work with, and so accommodating!! I highly recommend this stunning barn, in the midst of the countryside, as the perfect location for your big day!! You won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The barn is the perfect venue to get married in ! We had an amazing wedding and there isn't one thing I would change about that day ! I would highly recommend the barn to any bride looking for a fabulous wedding venue !

Profile Picture Whitney, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kristy is amazing and so helpful with the planning process and day of preparation. I would recommend The Barn on Boundary to anyone and everyone. We still get comments about how beautiful our venue was! Truly a hidden gem in Indiana!

Photos
Profile Picture Jade, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Indoor

I could not have found a better place to have my wedding and reception. I was only days away from booking a different location, but I wasn't 100% sure about it and then me and my now-husband were both scrolling through facebook on our phones and both saw The Barn on Boundary at the exact same time and we knew this was it. Kristy let us come see it a couple days later and as soon as I walked in I knew!! It is SUCH a gorgeous place. I was set on having an outside ceremony but once I saw the upstairs loft that definitely changed my mind. Beautiful string lighting all throughout the barn and Kristy even lets you use all of the decoration that she has in the barn! She is so helpful and quick to respond to any and all questions. It had rained the day before and the morning of our wedding and because of the new roof we didn't notice ANY leaks inside the barn. The new concrete flooring was very nice too! The day of the wedding EVERYONE was talking about how beautiful the setting was and that it was easily the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to. I give all of that credit to the Barn on Boundary!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/5/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I and Maliah fell in love with this beautiful venue the first time we laid eyes on it. Kristy was always so easy going and accommodating for our wedding of around 300 guests. Kristy was willing to meet with us multiple times to make sure our special day was one to remember and as easy as it could go. The dressing room was well equipped for the bride and the bridesmaids and the setup was exactly how we had requested it. We couldn't have had a better day and everyone has commented to either us or our families that this was one of the best weddings they've been to and that they barn was amazing! The sunset paired with the barn and the pond couldn't have been a more perfect place to be. A massive thanks to Kristy and The Barn on Boundary. We would highly recommend this place to anyone!
- NOLAN HIESTAND