The Barn on Boundary Reviews

The Barn on Boundary 5
The Barn on Boundary 6
The Barn on Boundary 7

J Lund · Getting married on 04/05/2020

Best rural indiana barn wedding venue!

We chose the Barn on Boundary for my daughter's May 2019 wedding and never regretted our decision for one moment. I had LOTS of questions over the 9 months of planning and owner Kristy never made me feel like a bother. She was professional, quickly responsive, and always helpful. LOVED Kristy and her excellent staff. She goes the extra mile to make sure her brides and grooms have the best wedding day ever. The grounds are beautiful. There are so many extra antique accessories included in the barn that saved us a lot in decoration costs. The indoor ceremony loft is beautiful. We were so glad we had it because it rained on the wedding day, but it didn't matter one bit. The bride's suite and groom's suite and new restrooms are beautiful! Thank you for hosting our awesome celebration!!!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Kaitlynne · Married on 05/11/2019

Our wedding day was all we could have wished for at the Barn on Boundary!

The Barn on Boundary is a beautiful venue for a wedding and Kristy makes the whole wedding planning process and wedding day stress free! Kristy was available to us through the whole process and answered all our little random questions right away throughout the whole process and was extremely helpful when planning for decorations. She works with the couple to make all the details of the wedding come together exactly the way the couple wants them to! She treats her couples with so much respect and prioritizes the needs of her couples above her own. The Barn on Boundary is well-kept, very clean, and well-staffed. Kristy and her staff go above and beyond to make sure all needs are met on the wedding day and is present through the whole day to assist with any last minute details to ensure everything goes smoothly. When we met Kristy the first time, we knew immediately that her Barn and her investment in her couples would make our wedding day absolutely perfect and we were so right. We recommend the Barn on Boundary to anyone looking for a rustic venue, you will be very happy about your choice!

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • TAMMY

Tammy Shorna · Married on 03/30/2019

‘Barn’ Magically Exceeds Expectations

While the barn, itself, is magical, it is Kristy and her staff that make dreams come true. Kristy was continually supportive throughout our wedding planning process: never more than an email away. Kristy was dedicated to ensuring our daughter’s wedding day was perfect....even when unfortunate, unavoidable, situations presented themselves, Kristy immediately went into problem solving mode....protecting us all from any disappointment. Our expectations were high....and they were exceeded at The Barn on Boundary.

Sent on 03/31/2019

Amber · Married on 10/13/2018

Exceptional Barn with Indoor And Outdoor Options and Owner who goes above and beyond!

I had found this barn through Facebook several years before we were engaged and just knew that this was the place I wanted to get married. Kristy has literally thought of everything, from the carefully strung lights to the newly added half of the barn. She is always available for questions and goes above and beyond to ensure that your day turns out to be everything you could want. I am forever grateful for her and her beautiful barn for the day I will remember forever. They both hold a special place in our hearts!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    The Barn on Boundary 8
    The Barn on Boundary 9

Miranda · Married on 08/18/2018

The Barn on Boundary is exquisite! Kristy did an amazing job making the barn what it is today. She is so easy to work with! I would have not wanted to get married anywhere else! If you’re looking for a rustic elegant venue, The Barn on Boundary is the place!

Sent on 09/17/2018
    The Barn on Boundary 10
  • Z

Zoee · Married on 07/21/2018

Kristy was absolutely awesome throughout the whole process! She was accommodating, helpful, and made sure the day went on without a hitch! The barn itself is gorgeous, especially with the new bridal suites and bathrooms! All of our guests complimented how awesome the venue was. I would absolutely recommend The Barn on Boundary!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Alison · Married on 07/07/2018

I can't say enough good things about Kristy and this venue. She was available and quick to respond with all of my questions while I was planning for our wedding. On the night before the wedding Kristy and her worker Allie helped me and my family bring in all of our decorations (there were a lot!) and helped set up everything! My mother in law ran out of time and setting up and needed help putting flower arrangements together for the ceremony loft and we walk up the stairs and Kristy had them all done and beautiful on all the chairs lining the aisle! I walked into the bridal suite on my wedding day and had a sweet letter from Kristy with cookies and a gift. She literally thinks of everything. She helped make my day flow so easy! Worth every penny :)

Sent on 07/10/2018

Shelly · Married on 07/07/2018

Perfect day! Christy Smoot and her team of professionals were phenomenal....they helped set up, etc like members of the family! Going above and beyond to make our daughters wedding wonderful!!!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Samantha · Married on 06/09/2018

Kristy and her team truly made the whole weekend stress free and perfect! Couldn’t have asked for a prettier venue and an amazing team to work with!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Trenton · Married on 06/09/2018

We received the best service while at this venue. She is willing to help out with whatever is needed which allowed for the day to run smoothly!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Miranda · Married on 05/26/2018

No review or post could express how much I love Kristy and this beautiful venue. From the moment I talked with her on the phone, I knew this was where I wanted to get married! Kristy made everything seamless for my wedding! She was fast at communicating, quick to offer helpful suggestions, and always going above and beyond to make my wedding day exactly what I wanted it to be. Kristy became a sweet friend! The venue is beautiful and has everything you could want and more. My whole wedding party was blown away by how Kristy really has everything you need already. The setting is gorgeous, and there is a rain plan if you would like to get married outside but the weather doesn’t permit it! Kristy also has a list of amazing vendors to choose from to help you plan- she doesn’t have vendors you have to use! It is up to you! Choose this venue! I will always think fondly of the barn! Love, love this sweet place and the people who own it!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Amanda · Married on 05/19/2018

We are so incredibly thankful that we were able to have The Barn on Boundary as our venue! Kristy, the owner, is so easy to work with and she is so friendly. She responds to all questions, almost immediately! Kristy helped to make our day run smoothly and the help planning along the way made it where we didn't have to stress. Highly, highly recommend The Barn on Boundary!

Sent on 05/31/2018

lori · Married on 04/21/2018

We held my daughters wedding at this venue the past weekend and I cannot say enough good things about this venue or the owner. Kristy has created an amazing venue with charm and beauty everywhere. No detail is overlooked. The barn is so beautiful, very few of your own decorations are needed. The new addition of the bridal suites and the new restroom facilities are top notch and stay so closely mirrored to the original barn, you don't even notice they have been added on.
    Kristy makes the entire experience of planning your wedding so easy. She provides a great list of all the different types of vendors you would need that she can recommend from everything to catering, DJ, rentals of linens, heaters, etc. Kristy works with you on every detail of your day to make the day special and worry free for you. We had to have heaters delivered and they were dropped off while we were having the rehearsal, Kristy and her staff received them and set them up in the correct location and even helped us in getting them started the next day. Sunday morning when i arrived to clean up, Kristy had already moved the heaters to the front of the barn for pickup. This is just one very small example of her attention to every detail.
    If you are thinking of a barn venue, there absolutely cannot be a better location and team that The Barn on Boundary to make your day special, beautiful, and stress free.

Sent on 04/23/2018

Megan · Married on 10/15/2017

We had a corporate event at The Barn on Boundary. Kristy is amazing to work with ! She has a wonderful set up and is on top of everything. I never once had to worry about any details with Kristy. I have planned many events for our company and she was the best I've ever worked with. Such a beautiful venue!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Abbey · Married on 10/14/2017

Kristy is a top notch venue owner & someone who's love and pride for what she does shows in every aspect of her barn! She made our wedding a dream come true & we are ready to do our barn bash over again in a heartbeat! Thanks for all you did to make the first night of our forever perfect!!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Shawna · Married on 09/30/2017

Kristy was hands down the most helpful! She helped make sure everything was picture perfectly and didn't hesitate to lend a hand! Wedding planning wise in general, my advice would be don't sweat the small things. Live in the moment it'll fly by!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Melinda · Married on 09/23/2017

The Barn On Boundary is absolutley the most amazing and beautiful venue around! Kristy is the best to work with on truly making it "the best day ever" for the bride and groom. She is so organized in helping plan your event and making sure you have everything you need. Highly recommend this venue to any couple looking for a beautiful barn wedding location - her season fills up fast, so don't wait to book it!

Sent on 10/15/2017
    The Barn on Boundary 15
    The Barn on Boundary 16
    The Barn on Boundary 17

Ashley · Married on 09/23/2017

Kristy was amazing to work with! She truly has it all down to the last detail. The barn is beautiful and hardly needed to be decorated at all because Kristy has already turned it into a rustic dream! It could not have been better!

Sent on 10/11/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 07/08/2017

We couldn't have asked for a better venue or coordinator to work with! Kristy was awesome!!! Everything was perfect and exactly what we hoped for. I would recommend this venue to everyone.

Sent on 10/04/2017

Amanda · Married on 05/20/2017

Working with Kristy was an absolute dream! She thought of every single detail and was always there if I had a question. We heard nothing but compliments all night long about how beautiful the barn is. We loved every second of our time spent at the Barn on Boundary and would highly recommend it to anyone!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Bailey · Married on 04/29/2017

The Barn on Boundary is the most breathtaking venue and Kristy and her team are just the best. She has decorated the barn so well, and the patio for dancing was PERFECT! The barn was big enough for our wedding of 275 and it had a rustic elegance that I didn't even need to add decoration to, I just added personal touches. Kristy is professional, so easy to get in touch with, flexible, and so ready to help make your day perfect. She is as hands on or hands off as you want her to be on the day of and leading up to, and truly wants to make your time at her barn special. I had the best time working with her and I could not have asked for a better venue to get married in, it was truly a dream!! Ps- The barn is influenced by the elements and Kristy will tell you that upfront, but we had a colder night and even a thunderstorm but used space heaters throughout and there were no issues with the rain!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Lisa · Married on 10/11/2016

The Barn on Boundary was the most perfect venue for our small, intimate wedding. Kristy is absolutely amazing to work with, and so accommodating!! I highly recommend this stunning barn, in the midst of the countryside, as the perfect location for your big day!! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 09/26/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/08/2016

The barn is the perfect venue to get married in ! We had an amazing wedding and there isn't one thing I would change about that day ! I would highly recommend the barn to any bride looking for a fabulous wedding venue !

Sent on 01/07/2017

Jade · Married on 10/01/2016

Kristy is amazing and so helpful with the planning process and day of preparation. I would recommend The Barn on Boundary to anyone and everyone. We still get comments about how beautiful our venue was! Truly a hidden gem in Indiana!

Sent on 09/26/2017
    The Barn on Boundary 24
    The Barn on Boundary 25
    The Barn on Boundary 26

Megan · Married on 09/05/2015

I could not have found a better place to have my wedding and reception. I was only days away from booking a different location, but I wasn't 100% sure about it and then me and my now-husband were both scrolling through facebook on our phones and both saw The Barn on Boundary at the exact same time and we knew this was it. Kristy let us come see it a couple days later and as soon as I walked in I knew!! It is SUCH a gorgeous place. I was set on having an outside ceremony but once I saw the upstairs loft that definitely changed my mind. Beautiful string lighting all throughout the barn and Kristy even lets you use all of the decoration that she has in the barn! She is so helpful and quick to respond to any and all questions. It had rained the day before and the morning of our wedding and because of the new roof we didn't notice ANY leaks inside the barn. The new concrete flooring was very nice too! The day of the wedding EVERYONE was talking about how beautiful the setting was and that it was easily the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to. I give all of that credit to the Barn on Boundary!

Sent on 02/17/2016