41 Reviews for The Barn Event Center of the Smokies

Plated (1)
Stations (1)
Chocolate Fountain (1)
41 The Barn Event Center of the Smokies Reviews

We had our wedding at the Barn Event Center, and it was the perfect place for our event. The outside space for the ceremony was beautiful, and the inside space for the reception was exactly what we wanted. They were willing to let us wait until the day of to call if we wanted to move it inside due to weather. This was vital since the weather report was saying 80% chance of rain until the morning of our wedding. The staff was very courteous, and Lisa was absolutely the best! She helped us out with all the logistics and made sure the event went seamlessly. They also helped us with a van to transport our guests back and forth to the hotel, so our guests could fully enjoy the evening.

Profile Picture Shawn, 5/19/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I got married here on May 5 and it could not have been any better! All of the staff were amazing! Everything went smooth from the moment we toured the place until we left after the ceremony! The food was great! Our decorations and flowers were beautiful! We got many many compliments on everything. I would recommend the Barn Event Center of the Smokies and all of their staff to everyone!! I could not have been any less stressed and who doesn’t want that for their wedding!! There was one little mishap with the food for children and it was taken care of immediately and so smoothly that absolutely nobody ever even knew there was a minor issue. Honestly, I can’t recommend this place and people enough!!

Profile Picture Brandy, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely the BEST. We could not have picked a better location for our wedding. The Barn Event Center staff treats you as part of the family. Very professional, accommodating, friendly, and most of all fun. From the excellent chef (Love the pasta and veggies), to the loving friendly "feel like family" owners, to Andrea who is the perfect guide, to Felicia the banquet manager - we always felt as if we were a priority. The day of staff made things go smoothly, they were beyond kind/nice, and our day would not have been a success or special without them. I can only give 5 stars, but they deserve 100! And the cost is WELL worth it - for ~ 90 people (inc. kids) our entire food/venue/labor bill was jut at $6K!

Photo for The Barn Event Center of the Smokies Review - Front stage, gorgeous backdrop
Photo for The Barn Event Center of the Smokies Review - Bubble machine included for exit if requested
Photo for The Barn Event Center of the Smokies Review - Gorgeous front
Photo for The Barn Event Center of the Smokies Review - customized sign from venue
Photo for The Barn Event Center of the Smokies Review - Dance area, just gorgeous
Photo for The Barn Event Center of the Smokies Review
Profile Picture Lesley, 3/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Indoor, Wheelchair Access, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

We recently had our December wedding and rehearsal dinner at the Barn Event Center. Everything was just wonderful, it was a dream come true! The food was delicious, and flowers/decorations beautiful- exactly what I had in mind. Everyone worked so hard to make sure our day turned out perfect- anything you need they will take care of! Throughout the entire planning process communication was so easy, even with me living in another state. This was really such a wonderful experience and I thank the entire staff very much.

Profile Picture Megan, 12/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor

We are so pleased with this venue, the entire staff and the quality of the food. Staff is extremely helpful and was so accommodating with every request made! The food was delicious. My daughter and son-in-law were so happy !

Profile Picture Ileana , 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Barn was AMAZING! We planned this wedding out of state and not once did I stress over anything. They made it SO EASY! From contacting me right away when I showed interest, to helping me make decisions, and being so accommodating, the barn is the place to have your wedding! We were given many compliments all night of how beautiful of a venue and wedding it was. It wouldn't have been that way without Andrea and Lisa! If I could do it all over again, we wouldn't change a single thing! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Profile Picture Angela, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Indoor, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Tables, Parking, Shuttle, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up

My amazing husband and I got married about 2 weeks ago on June 29th, and it was absolutely perfect. Everyone in the staff is so caring and nice! Andrea did amazing with our flower decor. Lisa and Felica did amazing coordinating the big day. We couldnt have asked for a more perfect day! The food was absolutely amazing, and they give you left overs to take home! Another thing we loved is the Barn is so automaticlly beautiful that you do not need to by a bunch of different decor, they have so much to choose from! If you want a venue that truly cares about your big day, this is the one to choose. Thank you for making our wedding day so amazing!

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Indoor

I cannot say enough amazing things about this place. We got married in June of 2017 and every single person we interacted with at this venue from start to finish was fantastic. They saw our dream and ran with it. It was everything I could have ever hoped for and then some. If something did not go perfect the day of the wedding, no one would have known. The wedding coordinator was on top of absolutely everything, people still about talk how good the food was, and my flowers were out of this world! I would recommend this venue to everybody.

Profile Picture Melanie, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

From the moment we first contacted this venue, we have felt a sense of comfort. Absolutely everyone we met throughout the process of planning our wedding was amazing.

Felicia set up the venue for our wedding and it truly was beautiful. It was absolutely everything that we had envisioned plus much more. She did such an amazing job. She was constantly making sure we had everything we needed during the reception. The food is FANTASTIC! Our guests were raving about how great dinner was for days. (We had pulled BBQ, potato salad, mac n cheese, and salad)

If you are considering this venue, go take a look! You will fall in love with the uniqueness and the rustic vibe, with a very elegant look.

Profile Picture Megan, 4/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Barn Event Center was such a beautiful place to get married at. The place was already so beautifully decorated, we hardly had to do anything else. The staff is very helpful and professional. They made us feel right at home. Oh, and by the way, the food was delicious (from what I heard...I was a little preoccupied). The scenery is gorgeous, and I loved that nearly everything was already on site. We just had to show up!

Profile Picture User6893340, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s)

I got married on December 10, 2016 at The Barn Event Center & it was magical. Everyone was friendly. The folks at the Barn Event Center are a joy to work with! They are very nice and genuine people. I couldn't ask for a more perfect day! Plus, the food is fantastic. I surely enjoyed my winter wonderland wedding! I recommend this gem to any couple looking for a rustic elegant view near the mountains.

Profile Picture Daniece, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I would highly recommend The Barn Event Center. My son and his wife had their wedding and reception at The Barn. I can't save enough good things about the food, the chefs, the staff, the coordinators. I am usually highly critical and can always find something that didn't go quite right. In the case of our son's wedding, I am unable to find a single thing that could be considered a negative. Everything about their day was absolutely perfect! There was nothing to worry about because The Barn's staff was taking care of everything!

Profile Picture Pam, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Very nice people to work with and very helpful

Profile Picture Tracey, 9/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Start early and talk to Andrea at the Barn. She has wonderful ideas, pictures and can give you the best of her experiences.
Make lists and keep communicating with the Barn. They know what works best with your ideas and they can share that knowledge with you. Be assured that all the staff at the Barn are helpful and friendly and very professional. Our son's wedding could not have been better. Plus, their food is wonderful!

Profile Picture Karen, 8/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

The Barn Event Center of the Smokies is THE BEST place ever for your dream wedding! Everyone is so kind, helpful, caring, and nice. They truly went out of there way to make sure we were all taken care of. We rented the venue for the ceremony and reception. We had them cater our food and do our flowers. The venue is BEAUTIFUL inside and out. The food was AMAZING and our flowers turned out BEAUTIFUL. We also had Marilyn and Lisa to coordinate and just to get everything done and together. They are AMAZING. Anything they could do to make it less stressful on us, they wanted to do it. The day of our wedding was so easy because everyone there was doing there part in whatever needed to be done for our day. They made it simple and so easy for us to enjoy our day as every bride and groom should do. The whole crew is simply AMAZING and we are so thankful we shared our day with The Barn Event Center of the Smokies! :)

Profile Picture Sommer, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Buffet

Everything went wonderfully! The staff were all amazing.

Profile Picture Candice, 4/9/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

I was very pleased with the staff and location of this venue. They made sure that the wedding party and family had everything they needed. It was so much better than I could have ever expected! Marilyn was a huge help when it came to decorating and getting me and my bridesmaids down the aisle at the right time. I could not have pictured things going any smoother and simpler than they did. The staff helped relieve any stress and were so kind. I had someone asking me almost every 10 minutes if they could get me anything or if I needed them to do anything.
The Barn also provided the catering and the food was delicious! It was the best barbecue and mac-n-cheese I have had in a long time! I also had many friends and family saying how great the food was.
I cannot even begin to express how thankful I am for Andrea and Marilyn and how easy and wonderful they made our big day! I would recommend this venue to anyone and everyone wanting a rustic/barn theme for their wedding.

Profile Picture Alicia, 2/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Outside Alcohol, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

Made our wedding day amazing!!!! Exceptional service, cant express how amazing they made our special day!!

Profile Picture timothy, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, China, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access

The Barn exceeded all my expectations! I cannot say enough good things about the location and staff. Since we are from out of town, we truly did not know what to expect. The staff made everything run smoothly. They had everything set up beautifully and made it easy on this Mother of the Bride. Andrea did an excellent job on our flowers. We were looking for the "WOW" factor and she more than delivered. The flowers were gorgeous. We all know wedding food is usually just okay, but the food at the rehearsal dinner was exceptional. Our guests complimented the food over and over. It is a beautiful venue in itself, but the extra details the Barn Staff added made everything wonderful and helped us enjoy this special time. As I look back on my daughter's special day, it couldn't have turned out nicer or run any smoother than it did. I give the credit to the Barn Event staff. They were so professtional in everyway. If you are looking for that special place to have a wedding or a reheasal dinner, I cannot recommend The Barn Event Center of the Smokies. They made everything wonderful

Profile Picture Kim, 3/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Many of our guests were very complimentary of the decor, the friendliness of the staff, the quality of the food....this venue provided us with everything we could ask for and more. They truly exceeded our expectations! There are so many beautifully restored antique carriages, a beautiful natural looking waterfall, and the carefully crafted wood interior gave such a warm glow to all of our pictures. I would recommend this venue with absolutely no hesitation to anyone looking for a charming place to set off one of the most momentous occasions of your lives.

Profile Picture User4875757, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was absolutely the best place to have our wedding. The staff is fantastic, the food is phenomenal, and they make sure everything runs smoothly. Love this venue!

Profile Picture Brianne, 1/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My mom previewed this venue for me and walked out of there saying it was perfect! Let's book it! 6 months later we had an absolutely perfect wedding!! The staff is very patient and committed to making your special day exactly the way you envisioned!! The food was absolutely phenomenal!!!! All of my guests raved about the natural beauty of the barn! I could not have dreamed of a more perfect wedding! The staff on the day of my wedding was so kind and made me feel very special by commenting on my dress and congratulating us! They acted as if they knew me, the guest of honor, personally! Not just a wait staff there strictly doing their jobs, they made it personal! As a sweet side note....the owner, Richard, noticed the transport service bringing my grandmother was late, and he immediately made contact with me and asked if we could delay the ceremony. Of course I said Absolutely! He immediately ran upstairs and spoke to my coordinator and music person and made it happen flawlessly!! I was listening along to the pre ceremony music downstairs for my queue, and I noticed the music continued until my grandmother was seated! The delay was seamless!

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/1/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you are looking for an exquisite setting and a vendor that goes above and beyond, we highly recommend the Barn. We knew we wanted to offer our guests from Tennessee and from all over the country a truly unique Smoky Mountain experience. The Barn is absolutely beautiful and as our pictures now confirm, the most perfect setting for wedding pictures. I did not have my bridesmaids nearby to help with a lot of preparation as they were all flying in from out of state, but the Barn staff were extremely helpful and put all my concerns to ease. They were extremely helpful with guiding us through each step of the process in selecting vendors and making our to do lists. We had Andrea from the staff do our floral arrangements and she outdid herself with our floral arrangements. The flowers were not only breathtaking, but within our budget. Everything is customizable with this space, so it doesn't matter what type of wedding you want... the Barn can accomodate. We went with a 1930's rustic vintage theme and the space was magically transformed by the staff. They went the extra mile to attend to all the details so that I could relax and enjoy the day. The menu was customized as well to accommodate all dietary restrictions, as we had people come from all over - Germany, California, Canada, etc. And what an awesome way to welcome our out of towners to the hills of Tennessee and give them a truly authentic mountain experience. We had bluegrass for our cocktail hour and gathered downstairs in LeConte Room and outside for picture fun and mingling. For our ceremony we were married in a celtic cross formation vs. traditional aisle layout and there was not a dry eye in the house. It was so intimate and special and I'm so glad the owner Debbie Way suggested we try this layout. The staff seamlessly transformed the same space for our reception. We danced every song til the end of the night! Thank you to the Barn for making our special day one to always cherish.

Profile Picture Kristin , 10/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Transportation, Unique Services (Other)

We really cannot say anything bad about the Barn Event Center. We planned our wedding while living overseas. It was not conventional and a very different affair than most weddings. They were on board and helped in so many ways. If I had to do it over again, I would choose the Barn for our wedding venue!

Profile Picture Marilyn and James, 9/5/14, 4 Reviews