The Barn Event Center of the Smokies Reviews

The Barn Event Center of the Smokies 6
The Barn Event Center of the Smokies 7

S. Richey · Married on 03/16/2019

Perfection!

Our daughter just had her wedding and reception at the Barn Event Ctr of the Smokies and we were so thrilled with the outcome! They were professional from start to finish! The event manager, Andrea, gave us direction with lists of recommended vendors including cake bakeries, photographers, florists, dj, wedding coordinators, and even officiants. The facility is beautiful and the service impeccable! Each desire of the couple was listened to and suggestions were made to work with our budget and number of guests. We had a wonderful buffet dinner for 110 people that was complimented by all! Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/29/2019

Heather Lay · Married on 01/20/2019

The PERFECT Venue for my Winter Wedding

My husband and I got married at the barn on January 20th and we couldn't be happier than how it turned out. We added Lisa on as our wedding director and she was fantastic! She made sure everything was perfect and just how we wanted it. The food was delicious, and everyone else on the Barn staff treated us very well!!

Sent on 02/06/2019
    The Barn Event Center of the Smokies 8
    The Barn Event Center of the Smokies 9
    The Barn Event Center of the Smokies 10
    The Barn Event Center of the Smokies 11
    The Barn Event Center of the Smokies 12

Hey Heather!
    We are so happy for the both of you!! We do have a wonderful team here at the Barn! Thank you for letting us know!
    Best Wishes to you both for a bright and happy future!

Alanna · Married on 12/29/2018

Great Place! Amazing View! Quality Service!

I’ve attended quite a few events at The Barn and every experience I’ve had there has been a 10/10!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Susan Martin · Married on 12/02/2018

Amazing, so helpful

The Barn Event Center is an amazing place. It is beautiful inside and out. The staff and owners were there for our every need and were so polite. The food was amazing also. I would definitely recommend this place for wedding and any type of event

Sent on 12/18/2018
    The Barn Event Center of the Smokies 13
    The Barn Event Center of the Smokies 14
    The Barn Event Center of the Smokies 15

The Barn Event Center of the Smokies's reply:

Thank you Susan so much! We do have the very best team here at the Barn! It was a beautiful day for the both of you! Would love to see more pictures! We wish you both the very best!!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Austin · Married on 11/03/2018

Could Not Ask for More!

They did a phenomenal job with every aspect of the wedding! We are from St. Louis and having a destination wedding can be stressful but not with this amazing team! I highly recommend this venue! The food was delicious and the decor and service was above exceptional!

Sent on 12/16/2018
    The Barn Event Center of the Smokies 25
    The Barn Event Center of the Smokies 26
    The Barn Event Center of the Smokies 27

The Barn Event Center of the Smokies's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth!! It was a beautiful day and we are so happy to help you make it extra special!! We do have an exceptional team here!! Thank you for sharing pictures!!
    We wish you both all the best!!

Harley · Married on 10/20/2018

My fiancé and I have booked our winter wedding with The Barn Event Center of the Smokies and I couldn't be more excited that we chose this venue to make our day PERFECT! My wedding day isn't here yet but with as helpful as they have been, I know my special day will be AMAZING! They have been so wonderful! From just inquiring about venue to booking with them, it has been great! They have been super responsive and answered any and all my questions that I have had! I recommend this venue to anyone! The Barn is absolutely stunning! I cant wait for January to get here!

Sent on 07/10/2018
  • Kayley

Kayley · Married on 10/12/2018

Beautiful Venue and Amazing Staff

The Barn Event Center of the Smokies was great to work with. They were very responsive and accommodating. Andrea helped us via email and phone as we planned our wedding from afar. We did not see the venue until a few days before our big day and the photos that we had seen didn't do it justice. Lisa was our wedding director and was FANTASTIC! She seriously made the last minute planning and set up so easy. She helped us tremendously, especially with the small details that really mean a lot in the end. The kitchen/catering staff were wonderful. They did a great job making our wedding ceremony and reception look beautiful as well as making delicious food that received many compliments. The positive feedback we received from our guests, in regards to the venue and food, for days after our wedding is a testament to how great the Barn Event Center of the Smokies really is.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Leah · Married on 07/24/2018

The Barn is an absolutely beautiful venue inside and out. The property is clean, perfectly landscaped, and has stunning views. It’s gives a romantic, rustic, and very elegant setting. The lights and decor is perfect. It made me a proud mother for my daughter to get to have her dream wedding at such a wonderful location. The staff was very friendly, helpful, and professional. The food was excellent! I’m glad we have beautiful pictures to enjoy for a lifetime. We will also hold the beautiful memories made for a lifetime. The Barn and staff made that possible. Thank you again for a beautiful venue and wonderful service.

Sent on 07/27/2018

Shawn · Married on 05/19/2018

We had our wedding at the Barn Event Center, and it was the perfect place for our event. The outside space for the ceremony was beautiful, and the inside space for the reception was exactly what we wanted. They were willing to let us wait until the day of to call if we wanted to move it inside due to weather. This was vital since the weather report was saying 80% chance of rain until the morning of our wedding. The staff was very courteous, and Lisa was absolutely the best! She helped us out with all the logistics and made sure the event went seamlessly. They also helped us with a van to transport our guests back and forth to the hotel, so our guests could fully enjoy the evening.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Brandy · Married on 05/05/2018

My husband and I got married here on May 5 and it could not have been any better! All of the staff were amazing! Everything went smooth from the moment we toured the place until we left after the ceremony! The food was great! Our decorations and flowers were beautiful! We got many many compliments on everything. I would recommend the Barn Event Center of the Smokies and all of their staff to everyone!! I could not have been any less stressed and who doesn’t want that for their wedding!! There was one little mishap with the food for children and it was taken care of immediately and so smoothly that absolutely nobody ever even knew there was a minor issue. Honestly, I can’t recommend this place and people enough!!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Lesley · Married on 03/25/2018

Absolutely the BEST. We could not have picked a better location for our wedding. The Barn Event Center staff treats you as part of the family. Very professional, accommodating, friendly, and most of all fun. From the excellent chef (Love the pasta and veggies), to the loving friendly "feel like family" owners, to Andrea who is the perfect guide, to Felicia the banquet manager - we always felt as if we were a priority. The day of staff made things go smoothly, they were beyond kind/nice, and our day would not have been a success or special without them. I can only give 5 stars, but they deserve 100! And the cost is WELL worth it - for ~ 90 people (inc. kids) our entire food/venue/labor bill was jut at $6K!

Sent on 03/26/2018
    The Barn Event Center of the Smokies 28
    The Barn Event Center of the Smokies 29
    The Barn Event Center of the Smokies 30
    The Barn Event Center of the Smokies 31
    The Barn Event Center of the Smokies 32
    The Barn Event Center of the Smokies 33

Megan · Married on 12/30/2017

We recently had our December wedding and rehearsal dinner at the Barn Event Center. Everything was just wonderful, it was a dream come true! The food was delicious, and flowers/decorations beautiful- exactly what I had in mind. Everyone worked so hard to make sure our day turned out perfect- anything you need they will take care of! Throughout the entire planning process communication was so easy, even with me living in another state. This was really such a wonderful experience and I thank the entire staff very much.

Sent on 02/03/2018

The Barn Event Center of the Smokies's reply:

Thank you Megan!! It was a wonderful day for you both!! I can't wait to see pictures!! Best wishes to you both!!
  • I

Ileana · Married on 10/21/2017

We are so pleased with this venue, the entire staff and the quality of the food. Staff is extremely helpful and was so accommodating with every request made! The food was delicious. My daughter and son-in-law were so happy !

Sent on 10/23/2017

The Barn Event Center of the Smokies's reply:

Thank You Ileana!! Our Staff and Chef are absolutely wonderful!! We are so happy Monica and Mitch had an unforgettable, beautiful wedding!! I can't wait to see pictures!!

Angela · Married on 07/08/2017

The Barn was AMAZING! We planned this wedding out of state and not once did I stress over anything. They made it SO EASY! From contacting me right away when I showed interest, to helping me make decisions, and being so accommodating, the barn is the place to have your wedding! We were given many compliments all night of how beautiful of a venue and wedding it was. It wouldn't have been that way without Andrea and Lisa! If I could do it all over again, we wouldn't change a single thing! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 07/27/2017

The Barn Event Center of the Smokies's reply:

Thank you Angela, it was a pleasure! We are all so very happy when Brides and Grooms have a great beginning! Congratulations to you both on your new beginning!!

Courtney · Married on 06/29/2017

My amazing husband and I got married about 2 weeks ago on June 29th, and it was absolutely perfect. Everyone in the staff is so caring and nice! Andrea did amazing with our flower decor. Lisa and Felica did amazing coordinating the big day. We couldnt have asked for a more perfect day! The food was absolutely amazing, and they give you left overs to take home! Another thing we loved is the Barn is so automaticlly beautiful that you do not need to by a bunch of different decor, they have so much to choose from! If you want a venue that truly cares about your big day, this is the one to choose. Thank you for making our wedding day so amazing!

Sent on 07/16/2017

The Barn Event Center of the Smokies's reply:

Thank you Courtney! Everyone here is amazing and best of all does such a wonderful job to make sure your day is extra special! The Barn does have a lot to offer!! I enjoyed making your day beautiful with flowers!
    All of us here at the Barn wish you both the very best life has to offer!! Enjoy!!

Melanie · Married on 06/10/2017

I cannot say enough amazing things about this place. We got married in June of 2017 and every single person we interacted with at this venue from start to finish was fantastic. They saw our dream and ran with it. It was everything I could have ever hoped for and then some. If something did not go perfect the day of the wedding, no one would have known. The wedding coordinator was on top of absolutely everything, people still about talk how good the food was, and my flowers were out of this world! I would recommend this venue to everybody.

Sent on 01/26/2018

Megan · Married on 04/04/2017

From the moment we first contacted this venue, we have felt a sense of comfort. Absolutely everyone we met throughout the process of planning our wedding was amazing.

Felicia set up the venue for our wedding and it truly was beautiful. It was absolutely everything that we had envisioned plus much more. She did such an amazing job. She was constantly making sure we had everything we needed during the reception. The food is FANTASTIC! Our guests were raving about how great dinner was for days. (We had pulled BBQ, potato salad, mac n cheese, and salad)

If you are considering this venue, go take a look! You will fall in love with the uniqueness and the rustic vibe, with a very elegant look.

Sent on 04/06/2017

Thank you Megan!!
    You guys were blessed with a beautiful day!!
    You looked absolutely happy and beautiful!! I hope to see some pictures soon!
    Best wishes to you both!
    Sincerely,

Meghann · Married on 12/17/2016

The Barn Event Center was such a beautiful place to get married at. The place was already so beautifully decorated, we hardly had to do anything else. The staff is very helpful and professional. They made us feel right at home. Oh, and by the way, the food was delicious (from what I heard...I was a little preoccupied). The scenery is gorgeous, and I loved that nearly everything was already on site. We just had to show up!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Thank you Meghann!
    It was wonderful working with you! We are so very happy you had a wonderful time and lots of beautiful memories to carry with you!
    We wish you both the very best!
  • Daniece

Daniece · Married on 12/10/2016

I got married on December 10, 2016 at The Barn Event Center & it was magical. Everyone was friendly. The folks at the Barn Event Center are a joy to work with! They are very nice and genuine people. I couldn't ask for a more perfect day! Plus, the food is fantastic. I surely enjoyed my winter wonderland wedding! I recommend this gem to any couple looking for a rustic elegant view near the mountains.

Sent on 12/20/2016

The Barn Event Center of the Smokies's reply:

Thank you Daniece! We are all so glad you had a very memorable wedding day! Best Wishes to you both from all of us at the Barn Event Center

Pam · Married on 10/01/2016

I would highly recommend The Barn Event Center. My son and his wife had their wedding and reception at The Barn. I can't save enough good things about the food, the chefs, the staff, the coordinators. I am usually highly critical and can always find something that didn't go quite right. In the case of our son's wedding, I am unable to find a single thing that could be considered a negative. Everything about their day was absolutely perfect! There was nothing to worry about because The Barn's staff was taking care of everything!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Tracey · Married on 09/12/2016

Very nice people to work with and very helpful

Sent on 10/12/2015

Karen · Married on 08/19/2016

Start early and talk to Andrea at the Barn. She has wonderful ideas, pictures and can give you the best of her experiences.
    Make lists and keep communicating with the Barn. They know what works best with your ideas and they can share that knowledge with you. Be assured that all the staff at the Barn are helpful and friendly and very professional. Our son's wedding could not have been better. Plus, their food is wonderful!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Sommer · Married on 06/04/2016

The Barn Event Center of the Smokies is THE BEST place ever for your dream wedding! Everyone is so kind, helpful, caring, and nice. They truly went out of there way to make sure we were all taken care of. We rented the venue for the ceremony and reception. We had them cater our food and do our flowers. The venue is BEAUTIFUL inside and out. The food was AMAZING and our flowers turned out BEAUTIFUL. We also had Marilyn and Lisa to coordinate and just to get everything done and together. They are AMAZING. Anything they could do to make it less stressful on us, they wanted to do it. The day of our wedding was so easy because everyone there was doing there part in whatever needed to be done for our day. They made it simple and so easy for us to enjoy our day as every bride and groom should do. The whole crew is simply AMAZING and we are so thankful we shared our day with The Barn Event Center of the Smokies! :)

Sent on 10/06/2016

Candice · Married on 04/09/2016

Everything went wonderfully! The staff were all amazing.

Sent on 04/15/2016