The Barn at Wolf Creek Reviews

The Barn at Wolf Creek 5
The Barn at Wolf Creek 6
The Barn at Wolf Creek 7

Megan · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Cynthia was amazing and extremely helpful with tons of recommendations! I can not wait until my wedding is there 2019 the property and barn are amazing!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Nicholle Schauer · Married on 06/21/2019

Very smooth and easy.

This is my second time using this venue. Each time I come back, there are more improvements to the property. It’s simply stunning, both indoors and out. You can really feel the magic and the love of this place when you are here! The owners, John and Cindy, are very easy to work with. I also highly recommend using their onsite bartenders, they are very knowledgeable about the venue and so helpful with every detail and helped me get so many little things handled. Well worth the money.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Amy Brightwell · Married on 06/02/2019

Great venue

My daughter in law planned a beautiful wedding at The Barn at Wolf Creek. The grounds, barn, decks and fire pit were perfect for her to work with. I highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 06/13/2019
    The Barn at Wolf Creek 12
  • Rachele

Rachele · Married on 05/24/2019

Beautiful Venue, Reasonably Priced, Awesome Wedding

We had our wedding at the barn on May 24th and could not have had a more perfect day! Cindy and John were great to work with and Cindy always answered my questions in a timely fashion. The barn and property are beautiful and so many of our guests commented on how gorgeous everything was. We brought in a lot of our own decor to compliment the already amazing setting. All of our vendors were pleased with the ease of working with the venue and everyone had an absolutely amazing time. The sneak peak of our photos look awesome- and Cindy even recommended the photographer we chose. We highly recommend The Barn at Wolf Creek.

Sent on 06/13/2019
    The Barn at Wolf Creek 13
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/04/2019

Cindy was absolutely amazing to work with.

She was extremely responsive anytime I needed anything or had any questions. The barn is beautiful and the property is very well maintained. Her staff that was there the day of, were amazing as well. They went around and made sure all the "little" things, like turning on the led candles, starting the bon fire, was taken care of. Everyone there made sure the day ran smoothly. We could not have ask for a better turn out. For the price, this is by far the best place to book your wedding.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Anita · Married on 08/18/2018

We just had the pleasure of having our big day at The Barn at Wolf Creek. It was nothing short of amazing. The venue is beautiful, the decor is to die for and the owners are accommodating and responsive. Everything we asked for was met in excess of our expectations. The property and is prime location for an outdoor wedding. In addition the bridal suite looks like it came out of a wedding magazine. Simply stunning. You can’t go wrong with this venue.

Sent on 08/22/2018
    The Barn at Wolf Creek 14
    The Barn at Wolf Creek 15

Jackie · Married on 07/07/2018

Gorgeous, vintage, and very accommodating venue!

I hosted an event at The Barn at Wolf Creek. Working with Cindy and John was a breeze. They were very accessible and answered all my questions regarding every little detail (and I always have lots of questions, to a point of being annoying at times). Cindy's creativity, advice, and guidance was an enormous help in planning this event. They had exquisite vintage props, round tables, and white padded wooden chairs available to use at no extra charge. Although our summers are hot, the barn was comfortable due to the great open spaces and the air flow of cross ventilation. Cindy and John obviously love this property. It shows with all the tender loving care and work that has been done to renovate it into a stunning mix of old world and new.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Amanda Cleary · Married on 06/07/2019

Picture Perfect Wedding

Perfect is the word I use to describe my wedding day at The Barn at Wolf Creek. Considering the weather we have had here in Ohio this June, the day couldn't have been more perfect. Sunny and comfortable 80 degrees with the most picturesque setting. The bridal suite was the best spot for my bridesmaids and myself to get ready for the big day. We spent the whole day getting hair and makeup done on site. Much to our surprise, they had just finished a space for the groomsmen to also hang out in prior to the wedding. They have done some major updates to the barn since we booked in January. We were delighted to see two new decks, a lower deck in the back, and a deck in the front of the barn. The grounds were beautiful, and they were working that day getting things ready. John and Cindy were very easy to work with and honored we chose their location for our wedding day. I wouldn’t change a thing. Our guests absolutely loved the venue as well. They had nothing but great things to say. BEST. Day. Ever!

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 06/01/2018

0.8
      0.5

Was very disappointed with the behavior of the one owner John. During our reception he was walking around the dance floor with a decibel reader and threatening to call the cops, he called my DJ a liar and at one point in the evening shoved him on the shoulder. John was also behind the bar drinking our liquor, which we had to provide on our own since they have no liquor license. It was also brought to my attention the following day that several people saw this as well as the cleaning crew we had hired, provided by the barn, they were also drinking our liquor. This as well as some communication issues during the planning process has really left a bad taste in my mouth. I was so looking forward to telling everyone about how amazing the barn is and how beautiful everything was, but this truly ruined my wedding day. I am sad to say I will not be referring anyone to The Barn at Wolf Creek.

Sent on 06/12/2018