The Barn at Wolf Creek Reviews

4 Reviews for The Barn at Wolf Creek

The Barn at Wolf Creek 1
The Barn at Wolf Creek 2

Megan · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Cynthia was amazing and extremely helpful with tons of recommendations! I can not wait until my wedding is there 2019 the property and barn are amazing!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Anita · Married on 08/18/2018

We just had the pleasure of having our big day at The Barn at Wolf Creek. It was nothing short of amazing. The venue is beautiful, the decor is to die for and the owners are accommodating and responsive. Everything we asked for was met in excess of our expectations. The property and is prime location for an outdoor wedding. In addition the bridal suite looks like it came out of a wedding magazine. Simply stunning. You can’t go wrong with this venue.

Sent on 08/22/2018
    The Barn at Wolf Creek 3
    The Barn at Wolf Creek 4

Jackie · Married on 07/07/2018

Gorgeous, vintage, and very accommodating venue!

I hosted an event at The Barn at Wolf Creek. Working with Cindy and John was a breeze. They were very accessible and answered all my questions regarding every little detail (and I always have lots of questions, to a point of being annoying at times). Cindy's creativity, advice, and guidance was an enormous help in planning this event. They had exquisite vintage props, round tables, and white padded wooden chairs available to use at no extra charge. Although our summers are hot, the barn was comfortable due to the great open spaces and the air flow of cross ventilation. Cindy and John obviously love this property. It shows with all the tender loving care and work that has been done to renovate it into a stunning mix of old world and new.

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 06/01/2018

0.8
      0.5

Was very disappointed with the behavior of the one owner John. During our reception he was walking around the dance floor with a decibel reader and threatening to call the cops, he called my DJ a liar and at one point in the evening shoved him on the shoulder. John was also behind the bar drinking our liquor, which we had to provide on our own since they have no liquor license. It was also brought to my attention the following day that several people saw this as well as the cleaning crew we had hired, provided by the barn, they were also drinking our liquor. This as well as some communication issues during the planning process has really left a bad taste in my mouth. I was so looking forward to telling everyone about how amazing the barn is and how beautiful everything was, but this truly ruined my wedding day. I am sad to say I will not be referring anyone to The Barn at Wolf Creek.

Sent on 06/12/2018