The Barn at Timber Ridge Reviews

25 | Morgantown, IN

25 Reviews for The Barn at Timber Ridge

Travis Poe · Getting married on 11/21/2020

Very nice and helpful staff

We are still in the planning stages for our wedding for next year and the staff has been very helpful through our planning as of right now

Sharon Rys · Married on 12/14/2019

Flawless! Wouldn’t change a thing!

Wonderful venue, absolutely beautiful! The food was delicious. The owners definitely go above and beyond!

Sent on 12/19/2019
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 11/03/2019

Amazing venue run by amazing people!

What a perfect day at the perfect venue! Mike and Sandi were so helpful every step of the way. The barn was beautiful when I arrived the morning and all the decor was ready to use! They were so helpful to guest and their whole team was on top of everything from busying the tables to keeping food out and ready. If anyone is looking for a beautiful barn setting run by amazing people, this is it!

Sent on 11/09/2019

Conner Cope · Married on 11/02/2019

The Perfect Wedding Venue

There are not enough words to describe how perfect the barn at timber ridge is! Mike and Sandi really know what they are doing! This was the first place we looked at and as soon as we walked in we knew that this was the place for us! The atmosphere is amazing and it is a perfect place for a wedding! The food is amazing, we highly recommend the taco bar!
    The DJ ,Clint, did such an amazing job. People were constantly on the dance floor!
    The barn at timber ridge is the perfect place to have your wedding! Put your trust in Mike and Sandi and you will not be disappointed! This place is perfect!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Ashley · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing , dream wedding

Sandy and mike are amazing !!! They did everything I asked for! They turned into friends!

Kellee Worland · Married on 06/29/2019

Outstanding Venue and Hosts!!!

I can't thank Mike and Sandi enough for giving our daughter Morgan the wedding of her dreams. They were so helpful, caring, and professional. They helped make the day less stressful by having everything we needed, and then some! From the venue, decorations, wonderful meal, and fabulous hosts, we couldn't have asked for anything more. We were able to relax and enjoy the day. I am so thankful we booked the wedding at The Barn at TImber Ridge. Being two hours away, the always had our back by providing recommendations for whatever we needed. Thank you again Mike and Sandi Frink for always going above and beyond. We appreciated it more than you know.

Ellen · Married on 06/22/2019

I can't brag on Sandi & Mike enough! The Barn is absolutely beautiful, and you can tell that it holds a lot of meaning to Sandi & Mike. They are both so personable and lovely to talk to, their tours are very involved and they make sure to give you all the information you need. Sandi is so responsive to questions and is willing to do all she can for her brides. My fiance and I booked The Barn for June 22, 2019 and we couldn't be more excited. Sandi has already been a tremendous help and so flexible.

The Barn is a PERFECT mix between being all-inclusive, but also giving you the freedom to make your wedding unique. The rental includes so much that other venues charge for, it saves A LOT of money but also gives you an elegant environment. I would recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Loretta Demarco · Married on 06/08/2019

Above and Beyond!

Sandi and Mike are a rare find. They are so committed to every aspect of your day and experience. After having 20+ years in the wedding industry, I had the pleasure and honor of officiating the marriage of a very dear friend at the Barn at Timber Ridge. The entire property is so well appointed and beautiful. The venue, combined with Sandi and Mike's commitment and hospitality, is a rare find by today's standards in the wedding industry. Sandi went above and beyond after the fact to return something to me that I had left behind. I live in NH and the item had no monetary value, but a great sentimental value. Sandi made sure to get the item safely back to me in a timely manner. If you are looking for the total package with a personal touch and an unfounded attention to details, this is the venue for you.

Sent on 06/23/2019

Chelsea · Married on 06/08/2019

Absolute Perfection

We knew this venue was the one the moment we drove up. And boy were we right. Everything was absolutely perfect. Sandy and Mike were incredibly accommodating and responsive. They allowed us multiple tours and even accommodated last minute tour with my grandma before she passed so she could see it. They have thought through every detail and work tireless to ensure everything goes as planned. I had zero concerns because they made me trust that I was in good hands. The food was amazing. The location absolutely gorgeous. And they worked magic the day of making sure everything went smoothly. They have truly found their calling. I can’t say enough positive things about them and the venue.

Morgan · Married on 06/01/2019

The best day ever!!

Our day was perfect thanks to all of the Barn at Timber Ridge people. So approachable & kind. You can tell they love what they do! They made our day the best ever.

Lori · Married on 04/27/2019

Hands down one of the BEST!

Our son’s wedding and reception were here. Sandi and Mike are phenomenal! They are amazingly accommodating. They have thought of everything down to the littlest detail. Their food is delicious! Clint was the DJ and he was so easy to work with from song list to announcing! Bartenders were professional and friendly! We just can’t say enough!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Micayla · Married on 04/13/2019

We have been working with Sandi in preparation for our daughters wedding next year. We were so happy and pleased with the hospitality of both she and Mike. Sandi is very responsive through calls or texts and willing to answer any and all questions. We can not wait for the big day in April. We are sure that it will all be absolutely wonderful. This place is a must see by all, they have thought of absolutely everything!!!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Jamie Gastineau · Married on 04/06/2019

Wedding venue

Mike and Sandi were amazing. They are the coolest couple and have done great work on their venue. Super easy to work with and flexible with letting brides come to see the venue and with clean up and everything. We couldn’t have chosen a better place to get married!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Brad · Married on 03/30/2019

We worked with The Barn at Timber Ridge recently to book our wedding for next year. By far they were the best venue we worked with. Sandi has been incredibly quick to respond and communicate, provide pictures and answer our questions. We are thrilled to be working with her in preparation for our wedding. I'm sure we will be posting another great review post wedding, but wanted to be sure I gave her a shout out!

Sent on 06/01/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 02/23/2019

I have been working with Sandi for our wedding this upcoming February of 2019 and I have no words to express how amazing her and her husband have been in helping prepare for the big day! Their venue is beyond beautiful and unique and they are so accommodating and helpful in all the areas of wedding planning I can't express enough how appreciative my fiance and I are!

Sent on 09/03/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing Experience!

Michelle Hayes · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing place to have wedding

Had my sons wedding here! The folks are amazing so kind, helpful, and just good people. Venue is beautiful! Absolutely recommend!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Kayla · Married on 09/15/2018

Best Day Ever!

I can’t express enough how amazing our wedding day turned out. Mike and Sandi were the absolute best and so helpful. The barn is beautiful! The food was TOP NOTCH! Everyone loved it! I’m so glad we chose this venue! 💕💕💕

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Z

Zak · Married on 11/11/2017

We used the catering service offered for our wedding reception. The food was exceptional. The communication went very well and the value was fantastic.

Taylor · Married on 09/08/2017

This venue is absolutely beautiful and the owners are so wonderful to work with!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Jenn · Married on 07/25/2015

The Barn at Timber Ridge was the absolute best choice for our Family. We researched numerous caterers for our Sons Open House in 2015. We knew it had to be a SPECIAL Day. Our son is the 1st in the Family to go to college, not only is he going to College.. He received a SCHOLARSHIP to attend prestigious WABASH COLLEGE. We wanted his day to be a celebration of all his hard work. The caterers were amazing, so attentive to what we dreamed for our son. The FOOD... Oh Lordy, the FOOD was delish! They helped develop a menu for the special day, and down to every detail... They were on it. Things that we didn’t even think of, they thought of. It was one of the most enjoyable experiences working with them. I will definitely reach out as we soon hope to plan a wedding for our Oldest Son! Job Well Done! Thank You for giving me a platform to express my appreciation to the Caterers of The Barn at Timber Ridge. I recommend them!!!!

Glenda · Married on 07/18/2014

Professional and courteous. Very responsive and attentive to our needs. Food was excellent! Our guests made note to tell us how delicious it was! Definitely use them again if needed.

Stacey · Married on 12/23/2016

The quality of food will meet or exceed your expectations, it certainly did mine. Exceptional value compared to competitors.

• Meghan

Meghan Lyles · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Beautiful Venue, Phenomenally Caring and Personable Owners

Sandi and Mike have spared no expense nor detail! An amazing couple who have created one of the loveliest and romantic venues around!
    Sandi and Mike have created an extremely simple process, providing an affordable and desirable turn-key style wedding, fully customizable to each individual vision. They remove the stress of planning your wedding, provide incredible support throughout the entire process, allowing each couple to simply enjoy their magical day. The love they share for one another, for family, and for each of their clients is exuded in everything they have put into this amazing venue.
    I cannot speak highly enough about The Barn at Timber Ridge and the spectacular owners, Sandi and Mike!

Sent on 10/22/2019

jill · Married on 01/31/2018

This venue is stunning! In the middle of the woods and all it beauty. The hand crafted work inside and special attention to detail is amazing!! You can have more than weddings in this facility. They also have excellent food available!

Sent on 02/02/2018