The Barn at Tatum Acres Reviews

9 Reviews for The Barn at Tatum Acres

9 The Barn at Tatum Acres Reviews

Stephanie Lee · Married on 11/03/2018

Best. Venue. Ever

Hands down the best decision we ever made was booking this venue for our wedding day! Ivy (our coordinator and florist) and Debbie brought our vision to life and I couldn’t be more thankful for them. They are so hands on and go above and beyond! You will not regret booking this gorgeous venue for any event!

• Laura

Laura · Married on 11/02/2018

A Dream Come True!

On Nov 2, 2018 I married the love of my life at The Barn at Tatum Acres in Jasper, GA. I came across this venue searching online and once we saw photos we were sold! Our wedding was the perfect North Georgia fall wedding. The trees and colors were out of a movie! Everything I have dreamed about and more. Debbie Ley, who is the owner, was terrific and wonderful during the entire process since day one! She was there every time we called or emailed. She is such a sweet person and amazing at what she does! The venue itself is stunning. A true rustic, country, cozy and beautiful place. Katie Boyes was our wedding coordinator and I cannot say enough wonderful things about her. She was kind, to the point, helpful, caring and everything you want and need in your wedding coordinator. The day of the wedding she was there to bring us peace and happiness. She kept everything smooth and on track with ease. We are just beyond thankful and happy. The Barn at Tatum Acres is a place I would recommend to everyone! The comments we have heard from the guests are heart warming and great! We truly had the wedding of our dreams!

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2017

The Barn at Tatum Acres is the absolute best choice my husband and I made for our wedding. Debbie, Ivy, and Meagan went above and beyond on every request we had and made my day so incredibly easy. With everything in house, the team truly has the skills to make your dream wedding a reality. Debbie was so flexible and easy going on all of our requests and made planning a breeze. Not to mention, the venue is incredibly beautiful, meaning very little extra decor needed to be added. I will forever recommend this wonderful staff and amazing venue!

Sent on 10/15/2017

The Barn at Tatum Acres's reply:

Ashley you were a joy to work with and your wedding will always be one of our favorites! It helps to have such an amazing couple to plan with and made it all so much fun for us! We love you guys xoxo

Samantha · Married on 06/24/2017

I was an out of state bride planning my wedding but I never felt the stress of that because of Ivy and Debbie. Debbie kindly did a Skype tour of the venue, Ivy held planning meetings via Skype, and both of these ladies were readily available whenever I had a question about anything. Ivy doubled as our wedding planner and florist and the flowers blew me away! The day of the wedding Ivy was so attentive to me and all of my needs. As we were getting ready Debbie brought fresh baked blueberry bread and asked if I had everything I needed. The Barn at Tatum Acres was everything I hoped my wedding day would be and because of the ladies at Tatum Acres my wedding day was more than I could have imagined.

Ann · Married on 04/14/2017

I can't say enough about this venue and the ladies behind it. Other places we visited, the women were kind of cold and I could tell it was just business. From the moment I met Debbie and Ivy, I knew Tatum Acres was where we should have our special day. The property was beautiful and the ladies went above and beyond to help us along the way. There were several days leading up to our wedding where I needed to come by last minute to get some measurements and they made sure I got what I needed. There were some things we had forgotten when setting up our décor and Debbie stepped in to assist when it was not her responsibility. Her husband was there and helped hang some heavy stuff, which again, was not expected but greatly appreciated. During setup, Ivy was so attentive. I felt comfortable stepping back to get ready and enjoy the day while she handled the logistics. I really appreciated the attention they gave me and how kind they were to my family and guests. While my wedding was only one day, I now feel like I am a part a little family. Thank you Ivy and Debbie!

Dayna · Married on 08/28/2016

Incredible venue and wonderful experience! We greatly appreciated all the hard work and attention to detail!!

Sent on 04/30/2017

The Barn at Tatum Acres's reply:

Thank you Dayna! You know we love you and your families and it was such a privilege to be able to help share your day with you.

Coleen · Married on 05/14/2016

The Barn at Tatum Acres provided the perfect backdrop to our day. The location and views are stunning. Everyone was blown away by the beauty of the place. Debbie and Ivy were absolutely amazing leading up to our wedding and exceeded our expectations the day of. For what is included in their package the value is great. We had such a fun day and were so happy we chose to begin our happily ever after at Tatum Acres.

Sent on 06/06/2016

The Barn at Tatum Acres's reply:

Coleen, Thank you so much! Your wedding was such a joy to work on and it was fun seeing it all come together. Your details and personal touches are still some of our favorites.

Ashley · Married on 09/12/2015

Debbie was very responsive with any questions we may have had with the venue . She was also a great help when it came to picking vendors. It was nice to choose from a preferred vendor list and have vendors who have worked together as well vendor who have worked at that venue before.

Debbie was very professional and our wedding went off without a hitch!

Sent on 04/30/2017

The Barn at Tatum Acres's reply:

Thank you Ashley, You guys were so easy to work with and your wedding was beautiful. It was a great party and we loved being a part of it! Thank you for trusting us with your special day.

Sharon · Married on 04/22/2017

While more expensive than other venues, this one offered package deals. They recommended multiple great vendors to coincide with the event but were open to you bringing your own vendor. Debbie was extremely accommodating and supportive throughout the whole process. The venue provides a wedding coordinator and we did not realize the value of having a wedding coordinator until we went through this process. Thank you Debbie, Ivy and Hannah (Banana).

Sent on 05/14/2017

The Barn at Tatum Acres's reply:

We really enjoyed working with your family over the past year! Brittni's wedding was so beautiful and it was fun seeing it all come together. Thank you for trusting us with their big day!