7 Reviews for The Barn at Tatum Acres

China (1)
Flatware (1)
Glassware (1)
7 The Barn at Tatum Acres Reviews

The Barn at Tatum Acres is the absolute best choice my husband and I made for our wedding. Debbie, Ivy, and Meagan went above and beyond on every request we had and made my day so incredibly easy. With everything in house, the team truly has the skills to make your dream wedding a reality. Debbie was so flexible and easy going on all of our requests and made planning a breeze. Not to mention, the venue is incredibly beautiful, meaning very little extra decor needed to be added. I will forever recommend this wonderful staff and amazing venue!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

I was an out of state bride planning my wedding but I never felt the stress of that because of Ivy and Debbie. Debbie kindly did a Skype tour of the venue, Ivy held planning meetings via Skype, and both of these ladies were readily available whenever I had a question about anything. Ivy doubled as our wedding planner and florist and the flowers blew me away! The day of the wedding Ivy was so attentive to me and all of my needs. As we were getting ready Debbie brought fresh baked blueberry bread and asked if I had everything I needed. The Barn at Tatum Acres was everything I hoped my wedding day would be and because of the ladies at Tatum Acres my wedding day was more than I could have imagined.

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

While more expensive than other venues, this one offered package deals. They recommended multiple great vendors to coincide with the event but were open to you bringing your own vendor. Debbie was extremely accommodating and supportive throughout the whole process. The venue provides a wedding coordinator and we did not realize the value of having a wedding coordinator until we went through this process. Thank you Debbie, Ivy and Hannah (Banana).

Profile Picture Sharon, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't say enough about this venue and the ladies behind it. Other places we visited, the women were kind of cold and I could tell it was just business. From the moment I met Debbie and Ivy, I knew Tatum Acres was where we should have our special day. The property was beautiful and the ladies went above and beyond to help us along the way. There were several days leading up to our wedding where I needed to come by last minute to get some measurements and they made sure I got what I needed. There were some things we had forgotten when setting up our décor and Debbie stepped in to assist when it was not her responsibility. Her husband was there and helped hang some heavy stuff, which again, was not expected but greatly appreciated. During setup, Ivy was so attentive. I felt comfortable stepping back to get ready and enjoy the day while she handled the logistics. I really appreciated the attention they gave me and how kind they were to my family and guests. While my wedding was only one day, I now feel like I am a part a little family. Thank you Ivy and Debbie!

Profile Picture Ann, 4/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Incredible venue and wonderful experience! We greatly appreciated all the hard work and attention to detail!!

Profile Picture Dayna, 8/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The Barn at Tatum Acres provided the perfect backdrop to our day. The location and views are stunning. Everyone was blown away by the beauty of the place. Debbie and Ivy were absolutely amazing leading up to our wedding and exceeded our expectations the day of. For what is included in their package the value is great. We had such a fun day and were so happy we chose to begin our happily ever after at Tatum Acres.

Profile Picture Coleen, 5/14/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Bridal Suite, Linens, Parking, Centerpieces, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Chairs, Tables

Debbie was very responsive with any questions we may have had with the venue . She was also a great help when it came to picking vendors. It was nice to choose from a preferred vendor list and have vendors who have worked together as well vendor who have worked at that venue before.

Debbie was very professional and our wedding went off without a hitch!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)