The Barn at Stoneybrooke Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Danielle Married on 07/23/2022

A Dream Come True

If I could give 100 gold stars I would. From the first time my husband and I stepped foot on the property we knew it was where we wanted to start our forever. The grounds are flawless, the barn is beautiful inside and out! Jenn was phenomenal to work with. She was always super responsive, supportive of our ideas, and offered suggestions wherever possible. Her staff….incredible. Leeann was our day of coordinator and wow did she make our day smooth and flawless. If anything went wrong we didn’t know a thing about it! We are so in love with our day and the relationships we built with Jenn and her staff. The Barn at Stoneybrooke will forever hold a special place in our hearts!! #JunkInJuly
    Kaitlyn B. Married on 07/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

This venue was incredible!

Jenn and her team are amazing! The Barn at Stoneybrooke is gorgeous and there is evidence of attention to detail throughout every aspect of the venue and wedding-day planning. You will be provided a list of amazing vendors, which I highly recommend hiring from, and then Jenn and her team will do everything needed to coordinate the day. The organization and communication with this venue is top notch!
    Mandy H. Married on 07/08/2022

Amazing Venue!

This venue is worth every penny! From the moment we stepped foot on the property we fell in love. The grounds are beautiful, the barn is spacious, and the staff is exceptional. Jeremi was our day of coordinator and she went above and beyond each step of the way. She was super responsive and helpful during the planning process and ensured the day went flawlessly. I would highly recommend The Barn at Stoneybrooke!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Krista G. Married on 07/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Such a beautiful venue!!!

I can’t even begin to tell you how incredible the Barn at Stoneybrooke is.. It is SO BEAUTIFUL. From the landscape, to the flowers, the barn and the suites. Everything is just amazing. Jenn, the owner is incredible. She makes things so easy and knows exactly what she’s doing. She made our planning process so simple. The day of the wedding she was always there with anything we needed. We received so many compliments from our guests about how amazing and beautiful our venue was. You won’t be disappointed having your wedding here! I’d love to relive that day over and over again! 🤍✨

The Barn at Stoneybrooke's reply:

Thank you so much! You and Alex made the day so amazing and enjoyable for our team....even with the rain! And your sunflowers were so joyful. I loved each and every aspect of your day from your decor to your family and friends, and especially you and Alexander :)
    Erika Married on 06/25/2022

Fantastic!

I highly recommend The Barn at Stoneybrooke! At our first visit, Jenn shared everything you need to know about the venue and didn’t try to hide anything. She has a whole storage room of décor that you are able to use, which saves so much money. The beauty of the venue really speaks for itself! Jenn keeps the grounds well-kept and the flowers she plants are gorgeous. LeeAnn was our day of coordinator and she was amazing as well! She answered emails quickly, created a seamless timeline, and knew the ins and outs of the whole day. The day after our wedding, we realized we were missing a binder from our officiant. We reached out to Jenn and she was on the cameras trying to help us track down what we did with it. She even sent us screenshots so we could figure out what happened. Turns out it was with a family friend, but her effort in helping us was much appreciated! We could not be happier with Jenn and her team at The Barn at Stoneybrooke! We highly recommend them. You won’t be disappointed!
  • Jodi
    Jodi F. Married on 06/24/2022

Beautiful Venue

The Barn at Stoneybrooke is an incredible venue to have your special day. Jenn and her team helped to make the day so special for our family and specifically our daughter. The wedding was such a special day but having the perfect venue made it even better!
    Kayla R. Married on 06/24/2022

The Barn at Stoneybrooke

This venue is picture perfect!! When we left after visiting for the first time, my husband said “this is it” and he could not have been more correct! The staff, the grounds, everything about this venue was amazing. Even a surprise storm that rolled in right before our ceremony didn’t stop the perfection. They flawlessly and quickly transitioned from an outdoor ceremony to an indoor ceremony and it was more beautiful than I ever could have imagined!
    Megan K. Married on 06/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hands down, absolutely amazing!

We had our wedding at The Barn at Stoneybrook on June 17th, 2022. From top to bottom, the professionalism, kindness and warmth the staff executed was everything you can ever want. The venue by itself is stunning. Everything you read in reviews is 100% - If you want an unforgettable day, book this venue. Extra special thank you to Jen, Jenn, Audrey and team for being an outstanding crew. You are in perfect hands with everyone! They fully go out of their way to make your day tremendous. Love, Megan and DJ Kawczynski.

The Barn at Stoneybrooke's reply:

Thank you so very much! We loved hosting you and knowing that you felt loved is so important to us! And you even covered all the Jen's you are amazing :)
  • Stephany
    Stephany R. Married on 06/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Barn At Stoneybrooke: amazing!!!

This venue is everything you see in photos and so much more! The staff is amazing, Jenn is incredibly personable and helpful, Jeremi was the best wedding coordinator ever, and our family/friends who attended the wedding could not stop complimenting us on literally everything about The Barn At Stoneybrooke. The entire day was fantastic and absolutely a dream! We would highly recommend this venue to anyone!

The Barn at Stoneybrooke's reply:

Thank you so very much! I loved how we always seemed to call each other when we are on vacation! We hope you come and visit us soon, it was such a blessing being part of your day!
    Kate Married on 06/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I HIGHLY recommend the Barn at Stoneybrooke! Our experience could not have been better, Jenn and her team were outstanding! From start to finish Jenn was the complete professional, unbelievably accommodating, ready with excellent advice and above and beyond with help on our big day. Jenn even worked with our caterer to set up our flowers and decorations so we could just enjoy our special day. You could not be in better hands for a perfect wedding day!
    Grace G. Married on 05/15/2022

Amazing Venue Run by Amazing People

My husband and I got married at the Barn at Stoneybrooke on 05.15.2022 and it was such a special day!!!! Jenn is one of the most amazing people I have ever met. She is so intentional and will work wonders for you to have a fantastic wedding day. Any time I had a question or concern, she was quick to respond with a beneficial answer. Her team understands that a wedding is a celebration of love and marriage and not just a big event to waste your money on. I couldn't recommend this venue more. It was a fantastic experience to work with Jenn and her team. She made everything move seamlessly from the moment we walked around the property and decided we want to get married at the Barn at Stoneybrooke. I think every couple in the area should at least visit. It is a gorgeous venue run by a fantastic team of people.

The Barn at Stoneybrooke's reply:

You are so incredibly kind with your words. I cannot capture our heart for our venue any better than you what you said!! Every moment of your day was so intentional and we were so thankful to be a part of it!
    Samantha S. Married on 04/30/2022

Beautiful and seamless

We couldn’t imagine a more perfect wedding day! The venue was absolutely breathtaking and the staff went above and beyond. Jeremi exceeded our expectations and made the day smooth and stress free. Would highly recommend The Barn at Stoneybrooke for couples looking for a rustic, elegant, and fun vibe!
  • Corina
    Corina S. Married on 03/09/2022

The Best Venue Ever

I have only amazing things to say about Jenn and my entire experience at this venue. They really care about your wedding and you will not regret using this venue. The venue itself is beautiful and well kept. Jenn (the owner) gives you the best advice and I honestly could not have been happier with my experience. She let me use whatever she had (decorations, etc.) and saved me a lot of money but to be honest the venue was already so wonderful it didn’t need much at all.

The Barn at Stoneybrooke's reply:

It was so awesome having you and Tim be the second couple from his family to get married here. Little did I know when I met you in 2017 that you would come back a few years later! I loved getting to have coffee with you and plan your day. Every detail that you planned made our venue so very special. Especially the flower hoops! I can't wait to see you all again in a few years!
    Sonya Married on 11/12/2021

Perfect fall wedding!

We chose the Barn at Stoneybrooke for our wedding venue and could not be happier with our decision. Jenn and her staff went above and beyond to ensure that our big day went smoothly from start to finish. Our day of coordinator, Stacey was incredible to work with. From pre-wedding planning up to day of coordination, Stacey kindly, calmly and professionally accommodated our wants and needs and put our minds at ease. Our day totally exceeded all our expectations and we highly recommend this venue.

The Barn at Stoneybrooke's reply:

Thank you! We loved working with you and Steve, and though we were sad that you had to reschedule to 2021 but thankful we had the joy of spending another year getting to know you!
  • Devon
    Devon Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Barn at Stoneybrooke is a truly magical place!

My husband and I knew from the moment we arrived and toured with the amazing owner Jenn that this was the venue for us. The whole team at The Barn went above and beyond throughout the planning process to make us feel at ease and 100% prepared for the big day. Our day-of coordinator, Jeremi, is an absolute angel who made our wedding vision come to life. She flawlessly coordinated with all of our vendors while giving us one-on-one attention throughout the entire day to make sure we had everything we needed. Our friends and family were in awe of the beauty of the venue in the fall. Our wedding was a true fairytale thanks to The Barn at Stoneybrooke and the entire team. We will never find the words to thank them for their hand in making our day so special!

The Barn at Stoneybrooke's reply:

You are so kind! Jeremi is absolutely amazing and we are so glad that your day was perfect!! We loved having you and your family and were blessed to be a part of your day.
    Ashley S. Married on 10/09/2021

The perfect day!

Where do I even begin. Jenn and her team are hands down the best people work with when it comes to weddings! When we first toured the barn, we were left speechless and we knew we had to get married there. From the first meeting until the last moment there on our wedding day, Jenn made us feel like we we’re family and took care of us every step of the way. Everything flowed seamlessly and was very easy. We cannot thank Jenn enough for everything! Also have to thank our coordinator LeeAnn and our assistant Audrey. Our day would not have gone as smoothly as it did without them! After leaving the barn on wedding day, we both said that it was the most perfect day and there were no regrets! Thank you Jenn!!

The Barn at Stoneybrooke's reply:

Thank you so much! I love seeing all these wonderful pics...though Tom may wonder where the tractor pic is! I loved getting to know the both of you and can't wait to have you come and visit us!
    Tom kept me laughing all the time with his instagram messages...I am glad he has not completely stopped!
    Melissa P. Married on 10/02/2021

Perfection!

Jenn, Jeremi and the rest of the team at the barn at Stoneybrooke were nothing but perfection. They handled everything the day of our wedding and the only thing the wedding party had to do was relax and enjoy the day. I highly recommend this venue to anyone!
  • Anne
    Anne G. Married on 10/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Barn at Stoneybrooke is a Wedding dream come true!

I don't even know where to begin to describe how truly special The Barn at Stoneybrooke is. The second that my now husband and I stepped foot onto the beautiful grounds we were blown away, and meeting Jenn was the icing on the cake. Jenn felt like family from our first hello. She is so accommodating to all needs you could possibly have and truly cares about you as a couple and ensuring that your wedding day is everything you dreamed of. We were married on October 1st, 2021 and everything was perfect, from getting ready in the bridal suites to the final departure. All of our guests are still raving about how absolutely beautiful the grounds, ceremony spaces, and barn were. We had the pleasure of working with Jen S. as our wedding day coordinator and she was fantastic! Jen made sure everything ran smoothly and that we were the happiest that we could be. We had multiple guests tell us how impressed they were with the flow of the day and how nicely everything transitioned. I would not trade our experience with Stoneybrooke for anything, and I am so happy we started the next chapter of our lives together there. If you're looking for a breathtaking wedding venue that truly cares about you and your wedding vision, The Barn at Stoneybrooke is that venue!!

The Barn at Stoneybrooke's reply:

Thank you so very much for your kindness! I love getting to know each and every couple, I consider it one big extended fam and as an only child, I love it!!!! I love seeing your pics and can't wait to see your marriage grow!
    Alexa C. Married on 09/24/2021

Speechless!!

My husband and I knew the barn at stoneybrooke was it for us the moment we walked into the barn. It was our first venue and we fell in love. Jenn and her beautiful barn made the decision so easy for us. Jenn has been nothing short of amazing throughout the entire process. And I was definitely one of those brides who planned things SO early so I was probably emailing Jenn weekly and she was always quick to respond, answering every single one of our questions. To top it all off, Jenn drove us around on a golf cart and got us a beer within seconds of the ceremony being done on the day of so we knew we picked the perfect venue. Jenn made sure all our wedding visions came true and really goes above and beyond for her brides on their big day. I’ve never felt more catered to in my entire life. We also had SO much fun working with Jenn. Every single time we got together with her, I felt like I had known her my entire life. She was an absolute joy to work with. The barn is the most beautiful venue and we are so lucky to have been able to have our special day there. Anyone would be SO lucky to get married there.
  • Mackenzie
    Mackenzie Married on 09/10/2021

New home?!!?

I want to live here. All the people who run The Barn are so sweet, fun, and on top of it 24/7. I never want to leave every time i have visited. It’s gorgeous. It’s clean. They put rules in place for you and your guests to ensure it stays that way. The ceremony area is like looking into heaven. The barn is so rustic, so elegant, so perfect. I wish I could do the day all over again to get to experience it one more time. Thank you jen, jenn, and Peggy and all others who made it all possible.

The Barn at Stoneybrooke's reply:

Thank you! I decided if we ever close as a wedding venue, we can make it a moms retreat!! Loved getting to know you and your family. It was an amazing day and we are still enjoying the pics and little videos!
  • Jenny
    Jenny C. Married on 08/29/2021

We Loved the Barn!

After we visited the Barn at Stoneybrooke for the first time, we knew it was exactly where we wanted to get married! Not only are the ceremony space and barn are absolutely beautiful, but once we met Jenn we were sold. She has been a pleasure to work with over the last year and made our wedding day run so smoothly!

The Barn at Stoneybrooke's reply:

Thank you! I loved getting to know the both of you and enjoyed every minute!! Your vision for the day was so amazing, I loved loved the floral dresses and colors!
  • Megan
    Megan F. Married on 08/21/2021

Gorgeous Venue!

I hands down give Jenn and everyone at the Barn a 5-star review! Jenn was so wonderful to work with. We originally had a date in May of 2020, which we needed to reschedule due to covid. We pushed to fall of 2020, which we again had to reschedule due to the pandemic. Jenn was so flexible, communicative, and helpful each step of the way. We ended up having our wedding August of 2021. All of the flowers at that time of year at the barn were just gorgeous. Jenn and everything at the barn was so well organized. And we had so much fun! On another note--we saved so much money by having the wedding at the barn where we could do a more "a la carte" style wedding and pick our caterer and bar tenders, as opposed to a more traditional venue with a per plate price. I definitely recommend The Barn at Stoneybrooke if you want a gorgeous venue and kind, wonderful people to work with!

The Barn at Stoneybrooke's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! I am so glad we were able to navigate through the pandemic together. We know it is not what anyone's dream is, but the two of you handled all the changes with such grace and patience. It was a truly fun day!
    Nicole L. Married on 08/07/2021

Bride and Groom

Our wedding was perfection! The Barn at Stoneybrooke was the first venue we toured (and very well could/should have been the only we considered) We immediately fell in love with the venue. Jenn, the owner makes you feel welcome and like family from day one. LeeAnn, our day of wedding, wedding coordinator ensured that no detail was overlooked so we could relax and enjoy the day. Our guests could not stop commenting on the beauty of the entire property from the bridal suites, to outdoor ceremony area to outdoor/indoor cocktail hour location and of course to the barn reception area. Everyone had a wonderful time!

The Barn at Stoneybrooke's reply:

We are so glad to welcome you to our Barn Family! This does mean you need to come back and visit us! Thank you for choosing us to share such a special day!
    Courtney F. Married on 07/11/2021

Stoneybrooke was amazing!!

Stoneybrooke was absolutely an amazing choice for our venue. Not only is it absolutely beautiful, but they helped us run our day so smoothly. The staff were so easy to work with and they really helped all the details come together. I am excited to be back for my sisters wedding next year 😊

The Barn at Stoneybrooke's reply:

Thank you! We cannot wait to see you and your family again! Jeremi and I are fighting over who gets to coordinate for you :)
  • Emily
    Emily R. Married on 06/26/2021

Amazing Venue & Team!

Where do I even begin?! The Barn at Stoneybrooke was everything we could have asked for for our wedding venue! We initially worked with the owner, Jenn, when we looked at the venue. As soon as we saw it, we knew we needed to be married there. The venue is absolutely GORGEOUS! What we also loved was all the additional things included for your wedding day (day of coordinator, access to all the grounds, chairs for ceremony and reception ((because we found out some places charge you for CHAIRS!)), etc).

Once we booked, Jenn was extremely communicative, especially when there were COVID updates that affected the barn. As we got closer to the wedding, we worked with Jeremi, our coordinator for the day. Jeremi was so freaking amazing! We absolutely loved working with her, and our whole wedding party agreed that she was amazing. Day of she helped get everyone situated for the ceremony, helped us find great locations for photos, and helped anyone that had a question. I literally cannot give her enough praise for how easy and relaxing she made our wedding day.

Do yourself a favor, and book the Barn at Stoneybrooke. We booked 2 years out and were just as in love as the day we booked.

The Barn at Stoneybrooke's reply:

Thank you so much! We love hearing how amazing our coordinators are! We are so thankful you stayed with us as we navigated the fun of wedding planning in a pandemic :) We love for you to come and visit!
illustration stars