The Barn at Stoneybrooke Reviews

The Barn at Stoneybrooke 7
  • Michelle

Michelle Ashley Bangle · Married on 08/30/2019

Amazing Value

I don’t even know where to start. The Barn at Stoneybrooke is an amazing venue but the hidden added value was Jenn and Stacey. I could not imagine my wedding without them. Their honest opinion and knowlage not only helped my wedding day go smoothly but also helped me plan my wedding under my budget. Stacey was my day of coordinator and she handled EVERYTHING the day of my wedding and was absolutely amazing. Not only was she the sweetest but she helped keep my at ease. The Coordinator assistant is also a must! It was so nice having the extra help the day of the wedding and it helped relieve some responsibility off of myself and my parents.
    We are still receiving calls and messages of how impressed everyone was with the venue. The open space views and the beautiful flowers impressed even our picky guests.
    Overall I believe that choosing The Barn at Stoneybrooke was the best decision we made for our wedding. The service that we received will be one of the most memorable aspects of our wedding.

Sent on 09/14/2019
    The Barn at Stoneybrooke 8
    The Barn at Stoneybrooke 9
    The Barn at Stoneybrooke 10
    The Barn at Stoneybrooke 11
  • Julia

Julia Ellis · Married on 08/10/2019

Beyond Beautiful venue/Beyond amazing staff

Jenn Engle was my husband and i’s wedding coordinator but now a lifelong friend. She and her staff worked so hard to help create our dream wedding. Jenn was always there to answer my questions, to help with ideas and advise, and simply just be someone I could completely trust. With just a few days before the wedding, my husband had to get emergency appendix surgery. Jenn was BEYOND fantastic and was ready to help with whatever I needed and was there ready to rearrange whatever it was I needed with this loop thrown in to our wedding week. Jenn and her staff are truly worth their weight in gold. I am so thankful God gave my husband and I the friendships we have with Jenn and allowing her team to be our team for our wedding! The barn is BEYOND a dream venue. The landscaping is perfect and the barn is just a complete dream. Our wedding day was more than we could have ever dreamed it to be and we are so very thankful for all that Jenn and her staff did for us! Book the barn! You will absolutely not be disappointed!!!!

Sent on 08/31/2019
    The Barn at Stoneybrooke 12
  • Jessica

Jessica Anne · Married on 07/26/2019

Nothing short of amazing

Jeremi was amazing. She was so responsive every step of the way and went out of her way to make sure we had all of the answers to our questions and the day was perfect. Her and our day of coordinator, Stacy, were fantastic. They helped so much the day of with setting up decor, working with other vendors, and making sure we were taken care of.

The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous. The pictures speak for itself. We wouldn’t change a single thing even if we could!!!

Sent on 08/30/2019
    The Barn at Stoneybrooke 19
  • Lori

Lori Lindle · Married on 07/05/2019

Highly recommended

The Barn is a beautifully landscaped, top notch place for a wedding. Jenn is amazing at keeping everything running smoothly. She handles everything and made the day stress free. She had suggestions for decorating, and made sure everyone was where they were supposed to be when they were supposed to be there, Love the Barn at Stoneybrooke!

Sent on 07/05/2019
    The Barn at Stoneybrooke 31
    The Barn at Stoneybrooke 32
    The Barn at Stoneybrooke 33

The Barn at Stoneybrooke's reply:

Thank you! It was such a great day spending it with your and your Texas crew. I love when we can spend the day laughing together and from holding the swing to the vet questions, we never seemed to stop!
  • Reeves

Reeves Bright · Married on 06/01/2019

Stunning venue, amazing staff!

We could not have asked for a better wedding venue. Jenn, who owns the place with her husband, was helpful right from the beginning, answering our many questions (including the random ones that popped up as we were booking vendors). For day-of coordination, Jeremi was our go-to person. We met with her to go over the final details five weeks prior to the wedding. By that time she had already reached out to all the vendors, and was smoothing out the final details for the day of. On the wedding day she was organized and efficient, and everything went incredibly smoothly. (An impressive feat given that there was a dog involved and none of the bridesmaids or groomsmen were present for the rehearsal the day before.)

The venue itself is stunning. We had so many guests tell us how beautiful the barn and outdoor area were. We couldn’t agree more! Fortunately it was sunny day, and we were able to have the ceremony outside. However, the inside space (just finished a month ago) was also lovely, and had air conditioning for guests who wanted that during cocktail hour. As people began dancing during the reception, the barn got a little warm, so Jeremi opened up the barn doors. Such an incredible view! We had 170 people, there was enough space for tables, food set up, the band, and a large dance floor. We truly could not have asked for a better place to celebrate. Thank you Jeremi, Jenn, and the entire Barn at Stoneybrooke staff!

Sent on 06/15/2019

The Barn at Stoneybrooke's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind works! When it comes to organization, Jeremi is the best! We loved having you and your weddings was the most energetic and fun, we enjoyed the band and all the exciting dancing! We wish you both much happiness!
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Stauffer · Married on 05/04/2019

Such a breathtaking wedding venue!

As I finish up my clients wedding gallery,I want to start off by saying, I do not even have words to describe this venue! This has to be the most wonderful wedding venues I have had the pleasure of working with! It was a photographers DREAM!
    From the moment I walked onto the property I was in awe! As I walked around, into the gorgeous barn, the bridal suite and even the bathrooms I saw the beautiful heart and craftsmanship behind everything! The beautiful natural light, the attention to detail and the strive to make your wedding day perfect was so evident!
    The Owners and Staff were AMAZING! The wedding was coordinated perfectly! They were literally on top of every single detail making sure everything went smooth and timely! So much so that the Bride and Groom were totally restful and in such a happy state knowing that every detail was thought out and brought to life by the amazing staff! Every single person I met was so kind, thoughtful and dedicated to making their wedding day what they have always dreamed of!
    From an outside vendors point of view, it was one of the most smooth weddings I have ever been to, and that is all thanks to the amazing people at The Barn at Stoneybrooke!
    I will be recommending this venue to everyone I know and get to work with!
    You will not EVER regret having your wedding day here!
    XOXO, Kait

The Barn at Stoneybrooke 41
    The Barn at Stoneybrooke 42
    The Barn at Stoneybrooke 43

The Barn at Stoneybrooke's reply:

We appreciate your kind words! It is always fun to build a new friendship with other vendors! We love your pics and hope to see you here again soon!
  • Becky

Becky Dodds · Married on 04/26/2019

Would give them 1 MILLION stars if I could...

I don't even know where to begin with The Barn at Stoneybrooke. This venue, and Jenn, exceeded expectations in every way possible. They went way above and beyond from the second we booked an appointment to see it. And they were so incredibly helpful every step of the way. Most venues just let you book the place and then everything else is on you. That is not how The Barn at Stoneybrooke was at all! They were so proactive, so helpful, so communicative, and so accommodating! They even reach out and coordinate with all of your other vendors for you! I am positive that our wedding would have been a whole lot more stressful if it wasn't for Jenn and her team. They provided such an exceptional and unforgettable experience and we are SO grateful! Not to mention the venue is absolutely gorgeous! We cannot say enough amazing things and HIGHLY recommend The Barn at Stoneybrooke to anyone getting married!

Sent on 05/15/2019

The Barn at Stoneybrooke's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! We absolutely loved spending the day with you!! I am so sad your sisters are already married and we can't do it again :)

Amanda Kelly · Married on 11/03/2018

Made our best day perfection!

We had an amazing experience with The Barn at Stoneybrooke. Jenn was absolute perfection when it came to planning, making sure everything was coordinated between vendors, and making the day of our wedding run like clockwork without us having a single worry! They truly made our day perfect, and we will forever be grateful to them for the wonderful experience. They are constantly making improvements to the barn as they grow as a venue and we can't wait to see what is in store for future couples. We absolutely can not say enough positive things about the way this venue handled themselves throughout the whole process!!

Sent on 02/05/2019
    The Barn at Stoneybrooke 48
    The Barn at Stoneybrooke 49
    The Barn at Stoneybrooke 50

The Barn at Stoneybrooke's reply:

Thank you so much! It was one of the most beautiful fall days for pictures and you two looked amazing! We are so happy that you are pleased with our team, we are so thankful to have Jeremi as our lead coordinator that could continue our vision of making your day perfect!! As you said, we will continue to add and create, so please come back to visit!

Jenna · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful venue, great people

We had our wedding at The Barn at Stonebrooke in October 2018 and it was absolutely amazing! The venue is so gorgeous and Jennifer and Jeremi were amazing. Jeremi was our coordinator and she was very thorough making sure every detail was in place. We ended up having a cold and rainy day but the staff worked quickly to set up the ceremony indoors which looked beautiful.

Sent on 12/06/2018

The Barn at Stoneybrooke's reply:

Thank you so much! Even though it was rainy, your thoughtful design and sense of style in all the decor that you picked made our barn look amazing! We wish you much happiness!
  • Roxie

Roxie · Married on 10/20/2018

Five stars all around! Choose The Barn at Stoneybrooke for Your Wedding!

I was a bridesmaid for a wedding at The Barn at Stoneybrooke in October 2018. The reason I wanted to write a review is because the owner of The Barn, Jenn, was tremendously accommodating and responsive to my *unique* request/need. To give you some background, I had a surprise video I wanted to play for the bride. I called Jenn a month before the wedding to inquire what equipment she may have and what we should bring. She explained everything accurately. She also emailed me a floor plan of the seating arrangements for the day of the wedding so we could set up our projector and projector screen perfectly. She even allowed me to access The Barn beforehand to do a 'dry run.' The day of the wedding, she answered even more of our questions and helped execute our video without revealing the surprise to the bride beforehand.

In addition to our surprise video plan, Jenn had a plan to mitigate all and every problem that may occur the day of the wedding. Fortunately, every aspect of the wedding went smoothly ... I know most of that was due to her diligence!

The obvious about the venue - it's beautiful. Very stunning carpentry and craftsmanship. It was the nicest of all the barn venues I've been to. The temperature was regulated, the structure was secure, the bathrooms were clean, and the acoustics of the DJ's speakers sounded great. (I've been to other barn weddings where these were not the case!)

The outside surroundings were also well manicured and landscaped beautifully. The stonework on the patio was also really well done. If you drive, parking is easy. There's a flat parking lot that leads right to The Barn and a wheelchair ramp for guests that can't or have trouble walking.

Bottomline, excellent choice of a venue and day-of-wedding coordinator. Five stars all around!

Sent on 10/29/2018

The Barn at Stoneybrooke's reply:

Thank you! It was absolutely one of the most fun days getting to know all of the ladies in the bridal party. You not only made the day seem like no work at all, but you made us feel so very welcome that we felt like part of your fun crew! Hopefully we will get to do another wedding together!!
  • Kenneth

Ken Sturniolo · Married on 10/20/2018

Feel the LOVE!

Sent on 11/19/2018

The Barn at Stoneybrooke's reply:

Once again..you made me cry! I loved each moment with you but especially love our time as we were taking photos under the willow tree. To see you much you adore each other gives me great joy! I look forward to hearing about all the different season of your married life!
  • Jess

Jess Hessler · Married on 10/20/2018

Beyond Words

As we sit down to write our review for The Barn at Stoneybrooke we are at a loss for words. Sure, we could use some like wonderful, amazing, fantastic and describe the day as a fairy tale, yet that wouldn't quite do it justice. It was so much more than that. So instead of using flashy words we will give you this story. There was a quite moment right after the ceremony when Jenn led us to the willow tree in her front yard for pictures. While the photographer was snapping away she was commenting on how lovely our vows were and was moved to tears. She made us feel really special and you can tell she is very passionate about her work. Not only are you getting a breathtaking location, you get the warmth and kindness as well. Someone who actually cares to help make it the best day possible. Jenn was attentive every step of the way, recommending vendors, answering questions, providing ideas and helping us create our wedding vision. We cannot thank Jenn and her family enough for everything they did. This day will live on forever in our heats and memories due in large part to the efforts of the folks at The Barn at Stoneybrooke.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Linda · Married on 09/21/2018

Barn of Stoneybrooke - TOP NOTCH!

Picking the perfect wedding venue that our daughter and her fiancé loved was priority #1. After looking at many different types of venues, as soon as we walked into the Barn of Stoneybrooke and both of their eyes lit up, we knew that was the future venue for their wedding…..and it was absolutely perfect!

From the minute we started to work with Jenn Engel, we knew that our decision was the right one. She was amazing to work with and shared our passion for wanting their wedding day to be extra special and memorable. Jenn was engaged every step of the way, not only with the initial planning, but she also served as the day of wedding coordinator and ensured that every single detail was handled. I honestly am not sure what we would have done without her. Having Jenn there to take care of 10+ vendors and coordinate everything allowed me to enjoy our daughter’s wedding and to enjoy every minute of the memorable day.

The wedding day was perfect! The weather cooperated and we had a gorgeous wedding service under the pergola. The cocktail hour on the patio with the open bar was so relaxing and unique. Afterwards, the festivities began with the reception in the barn with dinner and dancing, followed by a sparkler send off on the front stairs. It was the most romantic, yet cozy atmosphere for a wedding. Oh, and I don’t want to forget how stunning the bridal suite was…..so plush and beautiful. We absolutely enjoyed it, as did the guys enjoy the grooms suite.

There are SO many lovely places for photos to be taken at the Barn of Stoneybrooke including the barn itself, the pasture, by the ‘kissing tree’…..inside and outside the venue is gorgeous. We would HIGHLY RECOMMEND the Barn of Stoneybrooke for your wedding venue. You and your guests will absolutely love it!

Sent on 10/15/2018
    The Barn at Stoneybrooke 51
    The Barn at Stoneybrooke 52
    The Barn at Stoneybrooke 53

Brooke · Married on 09/08/2018

I truly do not even know where to begin and I feel as if my words aren't even enough to describe the beauty of this venue! You have to see it for yourself! There is nothing more peaceful then a beautifully renovated barn on a beautiful piece of land. The views, the barn, bridal suite and groomsmen suite.. I could go on all day about it. We got a lot of "this place is amazing, where did you find it?" because our guests were just blown away. The moment my husband and I toured was the month of their first wedding and we knew immediately. Like I told Jenn, I had a good vibe! We got married on 9/8/18 (the first chilly day) and from start to finish everything went so smoothe. I was so calm and I know it was because Jenn and her assistant Bonnie had everything under control. Jenn is very accommodating and just a truly genuine person that is so easy to talk to and made the process so much easier then I ever thought it could be.

Sent on 09/24/2018
    The Barn at Stoneybrooke 54
    The Barn at Stoneybrooke 55
    The Barn at Stoneybrooke 56
    The Barn at Stoneybrooke 57
    The Barn at Stoneybrooke 58
    The Barn at Stoneybrooke 59

The Barn at Stoneybrooke's reply:

Thank you Brooke! I certainly got the vibe from you as well. Each step of the journey was enjoyable and I will miss our emails! Please make sure you keep us updated as you begin your journey. Wishing you much joy and many blessing!

Jackie · Married on 09/01/2018

Jeremi, the day of coordinator, was absolutely amazing. She connected with all of my vendors a month or two before the wedding and worked out everything that needed to happen. The day of the event she managed everything and kept everyone on schedule. I can't give her enough praise!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Cherise · Married on 08/25/2018

Have your wedding here... you will not regret it. It was worth every penny

Sent on 09/25/2018

Lovely · Married on 08/18/2018

Everything was absolutely wonderful. You and your team truly met all expectations! Two words outstandingly perfect!

Sent on 09/06/2018
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 07/27/2018

I got married yesterday at the Barn at Stoneybrooke. From start to finish the whole experience was absolutely incredible! A year and a half ago when we booked it, it was a big, muddy construction zone but Jenn shared her vision with us and we knew it would be perfect. Yesterday it was that and more! Jeremi, the coordinator, was by our side throughout the whole day making sure absolutely everything was just right. She truly made our day special. I highly recommend this place not only because it has the most stunning views and pastures, and charmingly chic barn, but also because if you get married here you will have the easiest, most stress-free wedding day EVER. yes, they are that good! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Ellen · Married on 06/24/2018

I cannot recommend the Barn at Stoneybrooke highly enough! Our wedding day was absolutely dreamy and we could not have asked for a more beautiful location. The grounds are exquisitely kept and the barn is gorgeous on its own (even before any decorating)! The venue met our needs perfectly: from easy parking, to cocktail hour on the patio and games on the lawn to the outside and inside bar, to ample space for a buffet and dancing, to comfortable seating and uncramped space for our guests.

I had originally booked another venue for my wedding reception, but after a series of complications decided to look elsewhere. The moment I met Jenn my mind was put at ease and the entire process (from envisioning, to planning, to setting up, to the actual day) was a breeze! Jenn handles all the details with professionalism and care, is readily available for any questions and concerns, and was 100% accommodating to all of our requests. She has put on many, many weddings and has thought through EVERYTHING! She took the time to personally contact each of our vendors ahead of time and eliminated all guesswork from our day. She met with us to set up a detailed floor plan/timeline and made sure everything went as planned on the day of. Most of all, she showed true care and concern for our wishes as a couple. Jenn and her staff are an absolute joy to work with!

The Barn at Stoneybrooke was a true blessing; thank you, thank you!

Sent on 07/12/2018

The Barn at Stoneybrooke's reply:

Thank you Ellen! We loved your day and all of the care you took to make each on of your guest tables unique and special. We also loved your amazingly detailed labels in each box! Your family and friends were such a blessing to us and it deeply touched our hearts how your faith and family where such an important part of all you did!

Chelsea · Married on 06/23/2018

It is hard for me to even start this review, as I have SO MANY good things to say!! I was first just floored by the beauty of the venue, and we received so many compliments on how gorgeous the setting was! It was like something out of a fairy-tale, there really is no other way to describe it. Second, the communication and service with Jen and other members of the team was nothing short of phenomenal. I felt like I was a little on the needy side in terms of asking questions and checking on aspects of the day, and she was so prompt with her responses and never made me feel like I was asking too many questions. She was professional, beyond courteous, and always wanted to ensure my husband and I were getting exactly what we wanted out of our day. I simply cannot say enough about Jen and her team or the venue itself. If I could do it all over again, I would choose the Barn EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. Run to see this place, don't walk!!!

Sent on 07/19/2018

The Barn at Stoneybrooke's reply:

Thank you so much! You were never needy, you just had important questions. You were a joy to work with and your emails always brightened my day!

Kristin · Married on 06/22/2018

I got married at the barn on June 22 and it was absolutely incredible! The venue is gorgeous, from the ceremony scenery to the inside the barn to the outside cocktail hour space. The fields are also perfect for pictures! Jenn and Jeremi are both wonderful to work with and were very willing to go out of their way to help our day go as smoothly as possible. I can’t say enough good things about these ladies! We were so lucky to be able to get married here and I would absolutely choose it over and over again if I could!!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Bonnie · Married on 06/22/2018

Stoneybrooke is an amazing venue and one you have to see if you are planning a wedding. My daughter was married here in June and from the first visit until everything was cleaned up at the end of the wedding day we were so catered to and knew that Jenn and Jeremi truly cared about us and that everything went exactly how we wanted it to. Jeremi was our coordinator and she did a wonderful job thinking of all the details and making things run smoothly all day. She was always available when we had questions and was so helpful. We knew we were in good hands and we could relax and enjoy the day. We highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 07/15/2018

The Barn at Stoneybrooke's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! It was such a special day for us and we felt like part of your family. Thank you for sharing it with us!

Monica · Married on 06/02/2018

We had our dream wedding here last weekend and I cannot rave enough about this place and Jen. It was threatening rain all day and she waited until the very last chance to set up and left it all up to me. Thankfully the rain held off so we could have our ceremony under the beautiful pergola! Thank you Jen for all your work to help create my perfect wedding!

Sent on 06/11/2018
    The Barn at Stoneybrooke 60
    The Barn at Stoneybrooke 61

The Barn at Stoneybrooke's reply:

Thank you Monica! We just made sure that everything that you planned and dreamed about happened. Your vision was gorgeous and we loved having the barn tables!

Abby · Married on 05/26/2018

The perfect wedding venue! All of the people at the barn were so helpful and the location is GORGEOUS!

Sent on 07/18/2018
    The Barn at Stoneybrooke 62

The Barn at Stoneybrooke's reply:

Thank you Abby! It was such a beautiful day! Each moment was filled with love and kindness and we loved being a part of it!