The Barn at Snider Farms Reviews

21 Reviews for The Barn at Snider Farms

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 12/05/2020

Amazing!!!

I am SO GLAD we went with The Barn at Snider Farms for our wedding venue. Everything was amazing! We had people telling us all night long how pretty it was and how great everything looked. Everybody was so helpful too! I didn't have a negative experience with a single person there and I talked to/worked with like 6 different people (including Karl and Angela- the owners). We couldn't beat the price anywhere either, especially for everything it included. I'm kind of sad it's over now because I was so in love with the barn and just being there. We would definitely recommend The Barn at Snider Farms a thousand time more!

Sent on 12/08/2020

The Barn at Snider Farms's reply:

Brittany thank you so much for your sweet review!!! Our team absolutely loved working with you to make your weekend everything you envisioned. It was a beautiful wedding for a beautiful bride! Thank you for choosing the Barn!
  • Kaela

Kaela J. · Married on 05/23/2020

Barn at Snider Farms

Amazing people. The meaning of the Barn was exactly what I envisioned. Can’t wait to tie the knot.

Sent on 03/13/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa S. · Married on 10/14/2018

The venue is stunning and so is the service :)

Karl and Melisa are amazing. Thank you so much for everything y’all did. You made my special day perfect! Melisa is awesome at coordinating! She makes sure everything goes smoothly and ensures that the bride is not overwhelmed. She is literally the best! The venue was beautiful and I got so many compliments from my guests.

Sent on 10/20/2018

Nakia · Married on 08/04/2018

I fell in love with this venue when we pulled up, it was everything I was looking for and more. The Barn at Sniders Farm is just beautiful and the Sniders are great, Karl always answered my questions and made my wedding day so special.The drapery was just gorgeous. I highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 09/14/2018

The Barn at Snider Farms's reply:

Thank you so much! We enjoyed being part of your special day!

Jessica · Married on 05/19/2018

Y'all, the Barn at Snider Farms is AMAZING! I just had my wedding there this past weekend and everything was perfect! Mr. Karl is so helpful and does everything to make your day so special so the bride doesn't have to worry about a thing. Like seriously, i didn't do a thing a day of my wedding as Mr. Karl had it all taken care of. He even offered to go get us girls pizza from town. This venue is seriously perfect and there are so many options for your ceremony. I had mine out back under the awning overlooking the trees. There is an option on the side with old windows [which i used for photography] or out front overlooking the pond [which i also used for photos]. I couldn't have had a more perfect day with the most perfect venue! All my guests raved about the barn! Highly recommend!!! Mr. Karl goes above and beyond for his brides!

Sent on 05/22/2018

I would recommend contacting Mr. Karl early because this venue is very popular for local and destination weddings. It usually books a year out. This venue offers several ceremony options (outdoor and indoor). The owners do not have required vendors but extremely helpful with wedding ideas, reputational local vendors, answering questions, and working with payment/costs. Two thumbs up.

Sent on 07/30/2016

Hannah · Married on 03/24/2018

Karl was amazing to work with! I would definitely recommend this venue.

Sent on 04/06/2018

Mackenzie · Married on 01/20/2018

As soon as I got engaged I knew I would be booking our venue at Snider Farms! So I wasted no time and believe I called Karl two weeks later to book over a year in advance! There are so many options to chose from here and Karl is so helpful, kind, hardworking, and really will go to battle for his brides/grooms to get exactly what you dreamed your big day would be like (I mean he tracked down a truck and climbed inside to get the drapery he was doing for me). Ours was nothing short of PERFECT!! I even had my biggest dream come TRUE when I got my snow pictures on wedding day! Karl was there the whole time helping the photographers/videographers with my dress, bouquet, and snapped his own pictures just so I could have some the next day! If this doesn't say enough then take my advance and book this venue while you can! AMAZING!

MacKenzie & Josh Box
    January 20th, 2018

Sent on 01/26/2018

Kaley · Married on 02/26/2017

Thanks for making sure we had everything we wanted/needed. We couldn't have picked out a better venue! Love every bit of it.

Sent on 02/27/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 11/06/2016

Carl is so accommodating at The Barn! He helps in every way possible! Beautiful venue with great people!

Sent on 07/23/2016

The Barn at Snider Farms is unlike any barn I have ever been to. This place to beautiful! A great place for any event.

Jessica · Married on 01/02/2016

The Barn is an absolutely beautiful venue to have an indoor or outdoor wedding! Karl and Angela are equally beautiful people.The price is right for the space used and the amount of time you have to use it, not to mention there are so many options available as far as lighting and decor. They will provide you with the best options for catering, music, lighting and anything you may need! I knew when I walked in the door that this was the only place I could marry the man of my dreams!

Sent on 03/08/2015

Megan · Married on 03/21/2015

Not only is this place gorgeous and perfect for a wedding or any event, the owners are amazing! The owners have gone above and beyond to assist us in our wedding planning.

Sent on 03/09/2015

The Barn at Snider Farms was the perfect venue for our son's wedding. Karl Snider ,the owner,was so helpful and kind. You can tell it is not just a business for him. He truly cares about his customers and wants your event to be special.

Sent on 03/20/2015

Melissa · Married on 03/09/2015

I have attended several weddings and conferences and and fund raisers at the Barn. This place is amazing! They are able to create the perfect environment to meet your needs. I am amazed and would reccomend the Barn for any type of venue!

Cayce · Married on 08/02/2014

Wonderful people to host our special day! They were so helpful and replied promptly to every text and call in the months/weeks/days leading up to our wedding and were eager to help us set up our tables, chairs, decorations, music, etc. I would recommend them to anyone for any type of venue!

Sent on 03/19/2015

I got married here in 2014 and Karl Snider was so helpful! The barn is amazing and Karl was so helpful and nice. You really can't ask for a more accommodating place. And of course all of my guests were in awe of the barn's beauty.

Sent on 10/29/2015

Snider Farm is absolutely beautiful. You will not find a nicer couple to work with than Karl and Angela Snider. You will not be disappointed having your day at this venue. I have been to several events out at this barn. They are always so lovely. Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/08/2015
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/16/2018

Everything was great! The venue is so beautiful and affordable. Mr. Karl was super nice, understanding and flexible! I was able to experience my dream wedding here!!

Sent on 07/27/2018

The Barn at Snider Farms is beautiful just breathtaking! The inside is glorious and its the perfect place to bring your scenic wedding or event to life!!! The lighting was amazing... IT's the perfect backdrop to celebrate your love...

Sent on 03/11/2015