The Barn at Silverstone Reviews

The Barn at Silverstone 7
  • Hannah

Hannah Cameron · Getting married on 08/15/2020

Beautiful venue

This was our top choice just from looking at pictures. When we finally got to visit the location, we knew right away that we could see our family and friends there celebrating with us.

Sent on 06/05/2019

The Barn at Silverstone's reply:

Hannah, the process has only just begun! I can't wait for you to see how magical August 15th, 2020 will be!

Jessica · Getting married on 05/08/2020

Touring and booking our wedding

Visiting the Barn at Silverstone was such a great experience. It was of course a beautiful venue, but it also offered so much. The owner, Miranda, was wonderful and accommodating. She answered all out questions and is willing to do anything to make this day perfect! Also with us living out of state, she is making communications super east! Highly recommend having your wedding here!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Shannon Brown · Married on 09/27/2019

The perfect place for a wedding

My husband and I could not be more happy with our wedding at The Barn at Silverstone! The Barn is a truly unique and incredibly beautiful place. From our first visit, we were blown away by the beautiful grounds and ambiance. We decided to hold the ceremony outside, but we really could not agree if we wanted the ceremony outside or in the haybarn because both areas are so incredibly beautiful! On top of that, Miranda was absolutely amazing to work with! We trusted her judgment on everything and had a perfect day! We could always count on her to respond quickly, be honest with her advice, and go above and beyond with every element of preparing for our wedding. My husband and I are so grateful for her and how hard she works to care for the barn and all her clients. We live in NYC, and all of our guests were traveling to the wedding (some from out of the country, from Cali, all over!) and we were so happy they were welcomed by the beautiful grounds and this amazing venue! Our guests cannot stop talking about how our wedding was so fun, so beautiful, and just perfect! We highly recommend the Barn at Silverstone!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 07/20/2019

Our wedding was a fairy tale

As soon as we first arrived at the venue, I think we both knew it was the one. From the beautiful Inn on the grounds, the the sheep roaming the fields, the atmosphere at The Barn at Silverstone is lovely. Miranda & Nick made the daunting planning process a breeze for us by handing us a list of highly recommended vendors and promptly responding to any and all emails! The day of our wedding was perfect because of their teamwork and the relationships they had with the caterers and DJ. We cannot express enough the gratitude we feel towards Miranda and Nick for helping to make our wedding day truly the best day ever!

Sent on 08/14/2019
    The Barn at Silverstone 8
    The Barn at Silverstone 9
    The Barn at Silverstone 10
    The Barn at Silverstone 11

The Barn at Silverstone's reply:

Kristin, you guys were a dream to work with! You handled the hottest day of the year with grace and were so flexible to use our indoor ceremony space to spare you and your guests from the heat. What a beautiful wedding you had! I LOVE your photos, thanks so much for sharing. I wish you both the best and can't wait to see you around your anniversary!
    Miranda
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/18/2019

Outstanding Venue and People!

We truly cannot say enough wonderful things about Miranda and her husband! The minute we looked at the place we KNEW this is where we wanted to have our wedding. They were more than amazing to work with. Always so accommodating and responsive whenever I had questions or needed anything. They were SO friendly and helpful. I get stressed out very easily and every time I talked to Miranda, my stress levels went down majorly - she truly helped me get through every step of the way! Thank you SO much for being the best wedding venue and people to work with that we could've asked for!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Ashley,
    You both were so sweet and great to work with. I am happy I was able to relieve even a little bit of stress from the madness that can be wedding planning. Thank you for your kind words. Take care!

Jodi · Married on 05/10/2019

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!

The Barn at Silverstone is an absolutely beautiful venue. From the grounds to the event spaces....everything is meticulously kept and every detail covered. Miranda made the entire process easy, fun and stress free. She is TOP NOTCH! Her preferred vendor list was such a great starting point for us when we began planning. We used all her preferred vendors and were not disappointed with any of them. We had so much confidence in Miranda that we knew if she recommended a vendor, they would be great....and they were. I cannot say enough good things about Miranda and the Barn at Silverstone!!!! Simply THE BEST!!!

Sent on 05/12/2019

The Barn at Silverstone's reply:

Jodi, Thank you so so much! It was an absolute dream working with you all and I am so happy that everything was as perfect as you planned it to be!

Kacey · Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful venue and Miranda was awesome!

When it was time to start searching for a venue, The Barn at Silverstone was on the top of our list, so of course we visited that first. It did not take very long into the tour to know this was going to be our venue. It was the perfect blend of us both, with the rustic and historic feel while also being completely updated and modern. The grounds were beautiful, and the more we saw we were continually blown away. Along with all of that, Miranda was so friendly and welcoming to us. She was honest when answering any questions or giving recommendations, which made us feel that much more confident this was the right venue. The entire process was so smooth, and she was always so pleasant whether it was meeting in person or talking over email. She was so organized and made sure we had everything in place, and anytime we needed clarification or wanted an opinion, she was there to steer us in the right direction. When it came to the wedding weekend she was such a huge piece to making our day perfect. She was there from set up to the end, making sure everything was going smooth and was exactly as we wanted. We even decided last minute that we wanted lights in the barn, and she volunteered to put them all up for us herself. She was such a calming presence by always being there for us, and her being so actively involved in the day helped relieve so much stress. The barn looked absolutely perfect and more beautiful than we could have ever hoped. So many guests told us how they had never seen any venue like this and they were blown away by everything from the grounds, to the cocktail barn and reception hall. Our perfect wedding celebration would not have been possible without Miranda and we could not be more grateful for all of her help throughout the whole process!

Sent on 05/29/2019

The Barn at Silverstone's reply:

Kacey, You guys were so kind and easy going. It was such an honor to be a part of your special day and to help bring to life your dream wedding with everything you had so meticulously planned. I am so happy you had such a wonderful experience! Thank you so much for the kind words!

Christine · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing!

My husband and I got married in December 29 2018 at The Barn at Silverstone! It was so amazing and magical! Nick and Miranda we ever so helpful throughout the whole process. They were quick to respond, helpful in giving great advice and suggestions, and there from start to finish, even on the day of the wedding. It was a magical day and I would recommend the Barn at Silverstone to anyone! The venue is stunning, elegant and very well run! 10 Stars!

Sent on 01/03/2019

The Barn at Silverstone's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review. Your wedding was a beautiful Christmas wonderland. It was so great working without throughout the process.
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 09/02/2018

This venue is PERFECT and Miranda makes the entire experience seamless. We honestly could not have asked for anything to have gone better!

We knew the moment we drove up and met Miranda that The Barn at Silverstone was the PERFECT venue for us. It was rustic and gorgeous, and was an amazing back drop for our ceremony and all of our photos - you didn't feel like you needed to over-decorate because it was beautiful on its own. Everything about the venue is stunning, the outdoor ceremony locations, stables for cocktail hour and barn are beautifully designed/restored and gave that rustic elegance we were looking for, and it was so nice to have the entire property to use for our day. What really ended up selling us on the venue was that their back up location for the ceremony in case the weather didn't cooperate (the Hay Barn) was perfection. The forecast for the weekend of our wedding was scattered showers, and knowing that our back up space for the ceremony was equally as beautiful as the outdoor area, made us so much more at ease - which is obviously what you want for the happiest day of your life!
    Another thing that put our minds at ease was knowing that Miranda was there to work with our day of coordinator and keep everything moving and organized, I can not say enough positive things about her! Throughout the entire planning process, she was ALWAYS available to answer any questions, give advice on preferred vendors and tips on everything from unique decoration ideas to timelines and tipping. On the day of the wedding, she worked hand-in-hand with our day of coordinator to make our vision come to life - and I can honestly say that our day was perfect. There was not a single thing that we would have changed. We are so grateful that we found our dream venue and that we were able to work with Miranda. I would recommend The Barn at Silverstone to anyone looking for a wedding with rustic elegance - you will be in the best hands and have the most amazing experience, making your best day even better!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    The Barn at Silverstone 12
    The Barn at Silverstone 13
    The Barn at Silverstone 14

The Barn at Silverstone's reply:

What an absolutely stunning wedding! I appreciated your organization and your style. You were a beautiful bride both inside and out. Thank you for allowing me to be apart of your special day!

Dan · Married on 09/01/2018

Best Experience Ever!

The Barn at Silverstone was exactly what we had dreamed our wedding to be and more! Miranda is amazing and was extremely pleasant to work with for our wedding. She was very helpful with recommendations on vendors and none of them disappointed. The Barn was as beautiful as we hoped on our wedding day. Miranda was very accommodating to our requests and ensured it was a successful day. I would recommend the Barn at Silverstone to any of my family and friends as a must for their wedding.

Sent on 11/05/2018

The Barn at Silverstone's reply:

Thank you so much Dan. You and your adorable little family were a pleasure to work with. I wish you all the best!

Melissa · Married on 07/21/2018

Years before I met my husband a friend said I would either elope or get married in a barn in Pennsylvania. When he proposed, elopement was on the table, until we found the Barn at Silverstone. The Barn had been so carefully and beautifully restored, the indoor and outdoor wedding spaces... and the Inn to have family and us on-site. Not only was the location perfect, feeling rural and close to downtown Lancaster, but Miranda was so professional, we booked immediately. Choosing from their preferred vendors we put together the dream team: Serock Catering (Kristy is amazing!), Engel Photographic (Jake), DJ Andy M and Petals with Style. This team, with the picture perfect Barn at Silverstone made for an amazing wedding I wasn't sure I ever wanted!
    The day of our wedding it rained, buckets, all day, but from the moment I started getting ready we could tell it was going to be a "perfect" day. Miranda's polite 'in charge' demeanor, ensured I maintained my calm despite early guests, last minute 'first look' changes and lots of family for pre-wedding pictures. The indoor venue was beautiful and the team at Silverstone moved our guests seamlessly from wedding to cocktail hour to reception to outdoor sparkler send off. The Barn at Silverstone, with Miranda's leadership, made our day one we will always treasure, that our friends and family raved over and the Inn a place to which we look forward to returning.
    I will be honest, I am typically suspect of glowing, nothing-gone-wrong reviews, but I struggled to find anything I would have changed, except the weather. I was a 'fairly laid back' bride: two bridesmaids (sisters), with off the rack dresses, groomsmen picked their suits, I didn't obsess over colors once we picked sunflowers and lavender. Having started a new job with lots of travel when we got engaged, Miranda, Kristy, Jake and DJ Andy M kept us on point, thinking of things I hadn't, and my not have, ensuring it was smooth sailing.

Sent on 08/19/2018

The Barn at Silverstone's reply:

Melissa, you truly had the dream team of vendors and it makes a difference in the overall experience. You had such a beautiful wedding and I am so thrilled you had an amazing day. Thank you for your kind review!
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 06/01/2018

We could not have selected a better venue for our wedding! Both inside and outside is so beautiful and Miranda is a pleasure to work with. She is super involved in making sure your special day runs smoothly, helps to ensure all the details are ironed out prior, and she provides quick responses to any questions. I received so many compliments from guests about how amazing the venue was. Thankfully the weather cooperated and we were able to have our ceremony outside, but the venue does have an alternate barn for an inside ceremony (for no additional cost) which is just as pretty!

Sent on 06/13/2018

The Barn at Silverstone's reply:

Rachel, thank you so much. I greatly appreciate your kind words. It was such a pleasure working with you. I was just as relieved as you were that the weather turned out perfect. If only I could control the weather too!

Valeria · Married on 05/18/2018

My husband and I just had our wedding here and it was absolutely amazing!!! Miranda and all my vendors made our dream come true! so many of our guests were in love with the venue!! Miranda was always there to answer questions and made our wedding planning go very smoothly, and our day was stress free! Thank you for making our day PERFECT!! :)

Sent on 05/21/2018

The Barn at Silverstone's reply:

Valeria, what a beautiful bride you were and what a fun party! Thank you for allowing me to be apart of your special day!
  • Malorie

Malorie · Married on 04/14/2018

Nothing but wonderful things to say about Miranda! The venue is absolutely stunning and she was such a gem to work with! You can tell all the energy and time her and her husband have spent to maintain the property! We are so glad we came across The Barn at Silverstone! IT was the perfect location for our wedding and we could have been more happy with working with her! Can't wait to go back and test out the Inn on our anniversary! :)

Sent on 04/16/2018

The Barn at Silverstone's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review. You were a great start to our wedding season. I look forward to seeing you around your anniversary!

Jayme · Married on 11/03/2017

Most beautiful venue I've ever seen! I just booked for November 2017 :-) I can't wait to have my wedding here!!! Miranda answered all of my questions and was extremely patient and flexible. If you are looking for a rustic romantic venue this is the one for you! Absolutely perfect!

Sent on 08/23/2016

The Barn at Silverstone's reply:

Brides like you make my day. I remember the first day you came in for a tour. When I can see how much you love the space and how happy you are to be getting married, it ignited my passion to make your day as special as it can possibly be. You had a magical day and I am so happy I was able to be apart of it!

Alyssa · Married on 10/06/2017

If you are looking for a beautiful barn wedding venue that has a rustic feel but is still chic and classy, this is the venue for you. My now husband and I searched around our home town for months for the perfect barn venue, to no avail. We ended up two hours from home in Lancaster to tour The Barn at Silverstone, and we truly fell in love! It was not easy planning a wedding from so far away, but this venue was more than worth it! Miranda was great to work with, and was always quick with her responses. This was so important since we did most of our planning through email. Words/pictures could never do this venue justice; you have to see it in person to truly appreciate it. Not only was the barn itself amazingly beautiful, the grounds gave our wedding the perfect "feel". Our guests are still raving about how gorgeous everything was. Thanks Miranda and The Barn at Silverstone for giving us our perfect dream wedding!

Sent on 10/19/2017

The Barn at Silverstone's reply:

Thank you for your kind review, I was happy to help and glad that I was able to make the distance a bit easier for you. I hope all is well.

Steve&Jackie · Married on 09/23/2017

Look no further. Wow, from 2 years ago when we first visited the venue to the wedding day we knew that this was the place for our daughters wedding. We absolutely fell in love with it. Miranda and her husband were awesome working with us and making suggestions to enhance the experience. My daughter decided to use three locations on site(The hay barn, the patio and the main barn) and it couldn't have been a better choice. Our guests and family raved about the beauty and elegance of the venue. If you truly want to make a lasting memory for your special day then The barn and Silverstone is the location for you.

Sent on 09/29/2017
    The Barn at Silverstone 15
    The Barn at Silverstone 16

The Barn at Silverstone's reply:

What an absolutely stunning wedding they had! It was a pleasure working with you all. Thank you for the review!

Molly · Married on 08/19/2017

A truly magical venue to have our wedding. We selected the Barn at Silverstone about a year and a few months out from our wedding (and they were almost fully booked for the following year - which tells you how beautiful the venue is!). Miranda and her team executed the day flawlessly and made planning a breeze, from their seating software (which was so easy and efficient to use!) to email communication, they had all of the answers to our questions and were so responsive. Day of, Miranda was there throughout, working with Laurel & Elm (our planner), to make sure the entire experience was flawless, for us and all of our guests. We had so many vendors tell us that Miranda and her team are among their favorite venues because of how communicative and available she is throughout the process and onsite. Thank you to the Barn at Silverstone and Miranda for being part of our big day!

Sent on 08/21/2017

The Barn at Silverstone's reply:

Molly, I can not get enough of your wedding. You had amazing vendors and impeccable taste in decor. I wish we could do your wedding all over again! It was such an honor to be a part of your special day.

Amanda · Married on 08/04/2017

From the minute I stepped foot inside the venue, I knew that the Barn at Silverstone was exactly the place I envisioned myself getting married in. The venue is absolutely breathtaking! Throughout the entire process, Miranda was extremely helpful and quick to respond to my many questions. The day before the wedding Miranda allowed and helped me setup the venue exactly how I envisioned with my personal touches. The day of the wedding Miranda made sure to check in with me to see if we needed anything. Her behind the scenes presence throughout the day did not go unnoticed. Thank you Miranda and Nick for allowing my husband and I to have the wedding of our dreams! There isn't enough words to express our gratitude.

Sent on 08/30/2017

Michelle · Married on 06/24/2017

The Barn at Silverstone is a gorgeous venue!! We were married here last month and could not have had a more perfect day. Nick and Miranda are beyond amazing. Miranda is so quick to respond to any questions you may have and they are both so accommodating. We had such a great day and experience, we would recommend the Barn to anyone!!

Sent on 07/03/2017

June (mother of bride) · Married on 04/30/2017

Our daughters wedding and reception were held at the Barn at Silverstone, this is a remarkably beautiful venue, from the outside courtyard area to the downstairs cocktail area then the main barn reception area, it has everything to offer for a spectacular day. There was never a time Miranda did not answer her phone and was able to help or answer questions whenever you asked her. She had good advise and recommendations. She and her husband are doing great work in making couples dreams come true. Thank you again for a wonderful day! June A.

Sent on 05/15/2017

Lindsay · Married on 11/12/2016

The Barn at Silverstone is the most beautiful venue I have ever been too! We were lucky to have booked it for our wedding! The grounds with the pond, outside area with fire pit and fireplace were beautiful for pictures! The inside is absolutely breathtaking!! We received many, many compliments about how beautiful the Barn was. I cannot express enough how wonderful and helpful Miranda and Nick were throughout our wedding planning process! Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 02/26/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/23/2016

From the moment we saw the Barn at Silverstone we fell in love. Their historic barn has been perfectly preserved and the grounds are gorgeous. The barn is a piece Lancaster county charm that will make the most important day of your life even more special . Miranda and her husband were so accommodating and helpful. Wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Kimberly · Married on 09/17/2016

A perfect venue! My husband and I were married here on 09/17/16 and cannot say enough positive things about our experience! Miranda was extremely helpful, friendly, and treated us as family. She was very responsive to our questions, and was helpful throughout the planning process. We were even able to sneak in the day before and practice our first dance! Our wedding day went off without a hitch, thanks to Miranda and her crew! Everyone had a great time, and we are still receiving compliments and rave reviews about our day. We highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Kelly · Married on 09/10/2016

Not only is the venue incredible, but the service we received was outstanding. Our wedding on 9/10/16, was so stress free due to how incredible the barn is. We had so many options for the ceremony site including a beautiful indoor backup space. Miranda and nick went above and beyond for us. Miranda was so responsive, professional and sweet. She answered every question quickly and always accommodated any request to meet. She was just as incredible as the venue is stunning. We had the most perfect day and that is hugely due to how amazing the Barn and the staff were. We are SO happy we were married at The Barn at Silverstone. It made our wedding dreams come true. We highly recommend it.

Sent on 10/09/2016