"THE BARN" at Sierra Springs Reviews

72 | Whitesburg, GA

72 Reviews for "THE BARN" at Sierra Springs

Erik Lovvorn · Married on 09/19/2020

The Barn at Sierra Springs

Excellent venue! Angie is very nice and easy to work with! Beautiful location and atmosphere! 10/10

Sent on 10/13/2020

"THE BARN" at Sierra Springs's reply:

Thank You Erik for the great review.
    We loved being a part of your and Tasha's beautiful wedding day.
  • Jillian

Jillian Montgomery · Married on 06/21/2020

Amazing human and customer service!

I can't say enough positive things about the venue and the owner! My husband and I paid our deposit and booked our date in January 2020 and our date was for June 2020. We decided to postpone due to COVID, and then after a small family ceremony we ultimately decided to cancel. Angie was so supportive even though we changed our plans of having another ceremony in 2021. She even gave us our deposit back which we are so grateful for!
    Before COVID, planning was so easy for this venue. Everything we wanted to do was a "yes"! The venue is beautiful and even has animals which I loved. I was also really excited about the signs and decorations that they offer for each couple to use for their wedding. It would have really cut down on the décor costs as well as waste. We are so disappointed that we didn't get to celebrate our wedding here, but maybe we'll do something for our 5 year anniversary or something ;)

Sent on 10/25/2020

Hi Jillian,
    Thank You for your thoughtful review! We know that these trying times with Covid have been hard and we tried our best to help everyone that wanted or needed to change their dates or cancel. We hope you do come back and celebrate an anniversary or any special event with us.

Kaylee Carlisle · Married on 04/18/2020

So thankful for Angie and THE BARN @ Sierra Springs!

I had to cancel my wedding due to COVID 19 and Angie was so supportive! She even sent me back my deposit (which I wasn’t expecting)! I definitely recommend her and wish we could have had our wedding here!

Sent on 04/07/2020

"THE BARN" at Sierra Springs's reply:

Thank You Kaylee and hopefully, you can have a reception in the future. So sorry that you had to cancel.
  • Angela

Angela Gaston · Married on 02/29/2020

Wonderful venue!

A beautiful place for any event! Angie and the other ladies were amazing to work with! They are very accommodating and try to make things as simple for you as possible. Why stress when you don’t have to? I had my dream wedding and everything I wanted here. The property is beautiful. The barn is very spacious and they have all kinds of things you can borrow! We had such a wonderful experience here!!! Highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 03/03/2020

"THE BARN" at Sierra Springs's reply:

Angela & Glenn, Thank you for the wonderful review! We loved having your unique and gorgeous wedding at THE BARN! Your recommendation is superb!

Justin Byess · Married on 11/09/2019

Perfect venue for our big day

The venue was clean and very helpful on what we could use to set up. Overall a wonderful time and a great place for making memories!

Justin,
    Thank You so much for this great review! Glad you had a wonderful time on your special wedding day!
  • Shelby

Shelby Higdon · Married on 11/09/2019

Absolutely incredible

The venue is gorgeous! It had everything I could ever want. We were able to decorate just how we wanted and we had plenty of time to do it! Ms. Crews was great to work with!

Sent on 01/10/2020

"THE BARN" at Sierra Springs's reply:

Thank You Shelby for your wonderful review! You were such a gorgeous bride and your wedding was beautiful! I love having one of my now grown Barn Babes in your wedding and getting to hang out with old barn buddies from the horse days.

Marlize Haasbroek · Married on 11/02/2019

The Best Day Ever!

From the first email we sent to Angie inquiring about the venue and whether or not they're LGBTQ-friendly to the day of our wedding, it was an absolute joy working with her. She was always very prompt with her email responses and is one of the warmest and most welcoming people we worked with.
    The venue was everything we wished for! We wanted a warm, rustic ceremony and reception and the whole barn was perfect. The outdoor ceremony sites are all gorgeous and the tree covered pergola area was exactly what we wanted. The fairy lights and drapery in the barn gave our reception the perfect finishing touch and all the kids at our wedding LOVED making s'mores by the fire pit!

"THE BARN" at Sierra Springs's reply:

Ahh! What a nice review Marlize! We loved having you, Suzannah and all your family and friends out in the "country" for your perfect wedding.

Brian Watson · Married on 10/26/2019

Excellent experience at The Barn

This is an excellent venue! Offers many extras that other venues did not offer. Very reasonable pricing. Very friendly staff. I would recommend The Barn to any one celebrating any kind of event.

"THE BARN" at Sierra Springs's reply:

Thank You Brian for the wonderful review! We were so happy that you and Robin made The Barn at Sierra Springs your choice for your wedding day. We are glad that we can offer lots of extras and reasonable pricing.
  • Brandy

Brandy Polk · Married on 12/01/2018

Wonderful Place

The Barn at Sierra Springs was by far the best choice we made! Angie (the owner) is so personable and has now grown to become a friend of ours. The venue was perfect, which in turn made our dream wedding come true. The atmosphere was beautiful, rustic, and comfortable. We will definitely use this venue again!

Sent on 12/28/2018

"THE BARN" at Sierra Springs's reply:

Thank You Brandy for the superb review. We enjoyed your entire wedding group as they were a blast. We met all sorts of First Responders which we appreciate all you do and we made lots of new friends.

Rebecca Downes · Married on 11/17/2018

Dream Wedding

Mrs. Angie was a blessing to work with and gave us the freedom to rearrange and utilize the barn in any way that we wanted. Our wedding would not have been as perfect as i ended up being if we went to any other venue. My husband and I cannot thank Mrs. Angie enough for letting us use her facility.

Sent on 01/06/2019

"THE BARN" at Sierra Springs's reply:

Awww Becca that is so sweet! You were a gorgeous bride with a very handsome groom. We love that we can give our clients freedom to do as they prefer! Thank You for the great review!
  • Haley

Haley · Married on 09/29/2018

The Barn at Sierra Springs

It was amazing. We had the venue the entire weekend, and Angie even let us start setting up Wednesday and Thursday. My family had all day Sunday to clean up so there was no stress after the wedding of trying to clean up. The venue comes with a wedding planner, Avery. She made everything go so smoothly, and really helped make our wedding perfect. I wouldn’t have wanted to get married anywhere else!

It was also a huge plus that the barn already had all decorations, and we could choose anything. The only thing that we really bought for decorations was a few extra candles and some chalk boards. We cut the magnolia, but everything else Angie already had!

Sent on 10/29/2018

"THE BARN" at Sierra Springs's reply:

Thank You Haley for the fabulous review! Your entire wedding group made it easy as they all contributed very good talent with the décor! It was a fun wedding and having you and your family at the barn was fun for me so see some old friends from my younger days that made my heart happy!

Bethany · Married on 09/01/2018

The barn owner Angie is wonderful and extremely accommodating. Would recommend to anyone! Great experience

Sent on 10/05/2018

"THE BARN" at Sierra Springs's reply:

Thank You Bethany! Your wedding was gorgeous and we loved having you and your animals!

Timyka · Married on 08/18/2018

The Barn at Sierra Springs is the most amazing venue I've ever seen. The owner Angie is just absolutely incredible and works well with you to make sure you have your dream wedding. There's so many amazing things about the barn, you can choose any spot on the property to have your wedding, they allow you to use any and all there decor, and its handicapped accessible which was very important to me. You can do almost anything you want to at The Barn, the skies the limit! I reccomend The Barn at Sierra Springs to anybody that's having a wedding or any event for that matter.

Sent on 10/04/2018

"THE BARN" at Sierra Springs's reply:

Thank You Timyka for the wonderful review! Glad you had a great wedding at The BARN!

Suzie · Married on 05/20/2018

We enjoyed the Barn. IT worked very well for our Western Dance. The staff was very helpful and easy to work with. We really appreciate all they did to make our event special.

Sent on 09/08/2018

"THE BARN" at Sierra Springs's reply:

Thank you very much for the great review!

Delta · Married on 03/30/2018

I used this venue for my sorority’s formal and everything about it was perfect. Not only is the venue gorgeous and a great price, everyone is so accommodating and excited to help. The event was perfect thanks to Angie’s help and extra finishing touches.

Sent on 09/03/2018

"THE BARN" at Sierra Springs's reply:

Thank You for the wonderful review! We love all of UWG's events and appreciate you all staying local with us.

Lara · Married on 03/10/2018

I couldn't have asked for a more gorgeous venue! My husband and I booked this place before we even saw it in person and we had no regrets. The barn is gorgeous and and all the decorations that were available to use meant we saved a lot of money. The rustic chic look with the twinkle lights set the perfect mood for a relaxed fun wedding with a beautiful backdrop for photos. And Angie, the owner, was an absolute pleasure to work with!

Sent on 04/11/2018

"THE BARN" at Sierra Springs's reply:

Thank You Lara! Thank you for posting the photos as well. Your wedding was gorgeous and we loved having you!

Brandie · Married on 12/16/2017

If only i could give this 10 stars! Besides being a beautiful venue with tons of options on where to tie the knot, Angie, the owner also has so many rooms full of items, vases, signs, etc..... to use as extras! I’ve known this place since i was a child and seeing her turn it into an event venue and being able to get married here has been a dream come true. Not to mention, the owner was extremely helpful with any requests leading up to and after the wedding and found my grooms wedding band that he lost within hours of marrying! Lol

Sent on 12/18/2017

"THE BARN" at Sierra Springs's reply:

Thank You Brandie! Such a sweet review from one of my Barn Children that is all grown up! Wished I could have even helped more. Love You to the Stars and more!

Erika · Married on 12/02/2017

My husband and I love everything about the barn, from Angie (the owner) to the price of the venue!

Sent on 12/19/2017

"THE BARN" at Sierra Springs's reply:

Thank You Erika! We loved having you and so happy that you chose The BARN!

Britnee · Married on 11/11/2017

Absolutely hands down best venue!!! The staff there is amazing! There’s so much great items that come included in your package!! Not to mention people still are talking about how much they loved the place!!

Sent on 11/20/2017

"THE BARN" at Sierra Springs's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review! THE BARN loved hosting your wedding and your décor was gorgeous. Best Wishes!

Christina · Married on 11/04/2017

This venue was everything we loved, needed, and not to mention they are the most affordable you will find. Angie, the owner is amazing to work with as well.

Sent on 11/14/2017

"THE BARN" at Sierra Springs's reply:

Thank You Christina! We enjoyed having you and Will and your wedding was gorgeous!

Katherine · Married on 11/04/2017

Absolutely loved the venue! My dream wedding!

Sent on 12/03/2017

"THE BARN" at Sierra Springs's reply:

Thank You for the great review! We loved having you and your wedding was gorgeous!

Kristin · Married on 10/28/2017

This place is beautiful and has many options to have the ceremony!

Sent on 12/13/2016

"THE BARN" at Sierra Springs's reply:

Thank You Kristin and we can't wait to have your wedding next year!

Bethany · Married on 10/07/2017

Our wedding was MAGICAL!! This venue is truly beautiful. And Angie is so accommodating and she made everything so easy! I would definitely reccommend this venue for future brides... especially for the time you get and if you want a true barn wedding experience :)

Sent on 10/24/2017

"THE BARN" at Sierra Springs's reply:

Thank You Bethany! We loved having you and your wedding was beautiful!

Kendall · Married on 07/29/2017

Amazing wedding venue! They were so helpful and made our day truly special. Even planning the wedding from the other side of the country they made my dreams come true! And even better, nearly all of the decorations I needed were already there for my use so I saved a ton of money!

Sent on 11/07/2017

"THE BARN" at Sierra Springs's reply:

Thank You Kendall for the great review and the photos! Glad we could help to make your long distant wedding easy.

Brandy · Married on 05/18/2017

We had a perfect evening celebrating with The Barn! We appreciated them going above and beyond for our family, from prep to clean up they made the experience so easy for us. We will definitely be using this venue for future celebrations!

Sent on 01/08/2017

"THE BARN" at Sierra Springs's reply:

Thank You Brandy! Looked like you all had a great time and hope to have you back soon!