"THE BARN" at Sierra Springs Reviews

61 "THE BARN" at Sierra Springs Reviews
  • Haley

Haley · Married on 09/29/2018

The Barn at Sierra Springs

It was amazing. We had the venue the entire weekend, and Angie even let us start setting up Wednesday and Thursday. My family had all day Sunday to clean up so there was no stress after the wedding of trying to clean up. The venue comes with a wedding planner, Avery. She made everything go so smoothly, and really helped make our wedding perfect. I wouldn’t have wanted to get married anywhere else!

It was also a huge plus that the barn already had all decorations, and we could choose anything. The only thing that we really bought for decorations was a few extra candles and some chalk boards. We cut the magnolia, but everything else Angie already had!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    "THE BARN" at Sierra Springs 7
    "THE BARN" at Sierra Springs 8
    "THE BARN" at Sierra Springs 9

"THE BARN" at Sierra Springs's reply:

Thank You Haley for the fabulous review! Your entire wedding group made it easy as they all contributed very good talent with the décor! It was a fun wedding and having you and your family at the barn was fun for me so see some old friends from my younger days that made my heart happy!

Bethany · Married on 09/01/2018

The barn owner Angie is wonderful and extremely accommodating. Would recommend to anyone! Great experience

Sent on 10/05/2018

"THE BARN" at Sierra Springs's reply:

Thank You Bethany! Your wedding was gorgeous and we loved having you and your animals!

Timyka · Married on 08/18/2018

The Barn at Sierra Springs is the most amazing venue I've ever seen. The owner Angie is just absolutely incredible and works well with you to make sure you have your dream wedding. There's so many amazing things about the barn, you can choose any spot on the property to have your wedding, they allow you to use any and all there decor, and its handicapped accessible which was very important to me. You can do almost anything you want to at The Barn, the skies the limit! I reccomend The Barn at Sierra Springs to anybody that's having a wedding or any event for that matter.

Sent on 10/04/2018
    "THE BARN" at Sierra Springs 10
    "THE BARN" at Sierra Springs 11
    "THE BARN" at Sierra Springs 12
    "THE BARN" at Sierra Springs 13

"THE BARN" at Sierra Springs's reply:

Thank You Timyka for the wonderful review! Glad you had a great wedding at The BARN!

Suzie · Married on 05/20/2018

We enjoyed the Barn. IT worked very well for our Western Dance. The staff was very helpful and easy to work with. We really appreciate all they did to make our event special.

Sent on 09/08/2018

"THE BARN" at Sierra Springs's reply:

Thank you very much for the great review!

Delta · Married on 03/30/2018

I used this venue for my sorority’s formal and everything about it was perfect. Not only is the venue gorgeous and a great price, everyone is so accommodating and excited to help. The event was perfect thanks to Angie’s help and extra finishing touches.

Sent on 09/03/2018

"THE BARN" at Sierra Springs's reply:

Thank You for the wonderful review! We love all of UWG's events and appreciate you all staying local with us.

Lara · Married on 03/10/2018

I couldn't have asked for a more gorgeous venue! My husband and I booked this place before we even saw it in person and we had no regrets. The barn is gorgeous and and all the decorations that were available to use meant we saved a lot of money. The rustic chic look with the twinkle lights set the perfect mood for a relaxed fun wedding with a beautiful backdrop for photos. And Angie, the owner, was an absolute pleasure to work with!

Sent on 04/11/2018
    "THE BARN" at Sierra Springs 14
    "THE BARN" at Sierra Springs 15
    "THE BARN" at Sierra Springs 16
    "THE BARN" at Sierra Springs 17

"THE BARN" at Sierra Springs's reply:

Thank You Lara! Thank you for posting the photos as well. Your wedding was gorgeous and we loved having you!

Brandie · Married on 12/16/2017

If only i could give this 10 stars! Besides being a beautiful venue with tons of options on where to tie the knot, Angie, the owner also has so many rooms full of items, vases, signs, etc..... to use as extras! I’ve known this place since i was a child and seeing her turn it into an event venue and being able to get married here has been a dream come true. Not to mention, the owner was extremely helpful with any requests leading up to and after the wedding and found my grooms wedding band that he lost within hours of marrying! Lol

Sent on 12/18/2017

"THE BARN" at Sierra Springs's reply:

Thank You Brandie! Such a sweet review from one of my Barn Children that is all grown up! Wished I could have even helped more. Love You to the Stars and more!

Erika · Married on 12/02/2017

My husband and I love everything about the barn, from Angie (the owner) to the price of the venue!

Sent on 12/19/2017

"THE BARN" at Sierra Springs's reply:

Thank You Erika! We loved having you and so happy that you chose The BARN!

Britnee · Married on 11/11/2017

Absolutely hands down best venue!!! The staff there is amazing! There’s so much great items that come included in your package!! Not to mention people still are talking about how much they loved the place!!

Sent on 11/20/2017

"THE BARN" at Sierra Springs's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review! THE BARN loved hosting your wedding and your décor was gorgeous. Best Wishes!

Christina · Married on 11/04/2017

This venue was everything we loved, needed, and not to mention they are the most affordable you will find. Angie, the owner is amazing to work with as well.

Sent on 11/14/2017

"THE BARN" at Sierra Springs's reply:

Thank You Christina! We enjoyed having you and Will and your wedding was gorgeous!

Katherine · Married on 11/04/2017

Absolutely loved the venue! My dream wedding!

Sent on 12/03/2017

"THE BARN" at Sierra Springs's reply:

Thank You for the great review! We loved having you and your wedding was gorgeous!

Kristin · Married on 10/28/2017

This place is beautiful and has many options to have the ceremony!

Sent on 12/13/2016

"THE BARN" at Sierra Springs's reply:

Thank You Kristin and we can't wait to have your wedding next year!

Bethany · Married on 10/07/2017

Our wedding was MAGICAL!! This venue is truly beautiful. And Angie is so accommodating and she made everything so easy! I would definitely reccommend this venue for future brides... especially for the time you get and if you want a true barn wedding experience :)

Sent on 10/24/2017
    "THE BARN" at Sierra Springs 22
    "THE BARN" at Sierra Springs 23
    "THE BARN" at Sierra Springs 24

"THE BARN" at Sierra Springs's reply:

Thank You Bethany! We loved having you and your wedding was beautiful!

Kendall · Married on 07/29/2017

Amazing wedding venue! They were so helpful and made our day truly special. Even planning the wedding from the other side of the country they made my dreams come true! And even better, nearly all of the decorations I needed were already there for my use so I saved a ton of money!

Sent on 11/07/2017
    "THE BARN" at Sierra Springs 25
    "THE BARN" at Sierra Springs 26
    "THE BARN" at Sierra Springs 27
    "THE BARN" at Sierra Springs 28
    "THE BARN" at Sierra Springs 29
    "THE BARN" at Sierra Springs 30

"THE BARN" at Sierra Springs's reply:

Thank You Kendall for the great review and the photos! Glad we could help to make your long distant wedding easy.

Brandy · Married on 05/18/2017

We had a perfect evening celebrating with The Barn! We appreciated them going above and beyond for our family, from prep to clean up they made the experience so easy for us. We will definitely be using this venue for future celebrations!

"THE BARN" at Sierra Springs's reply:

Thank You Brandy! Looked like you all had a great time and hope to have you back soon!

Rhonda · Married on 04/08/2017

Angie is very responsive and absolutely loved working with her! I highly recommend a wedding at her beautiful place!!!

Sent on 10/24/2017
    "THE BARN" at Sierra Springs 37
    "THE BARN" at Sierra Springs 38
    "THE BARN" at Sierra Springs 39

"THE BARN" at Sierra Springs's reply:

Thank You Rhonda! Loved having Tyler & Brittany's gorgeous wedding with their beautiful daughter !

Keith · Married on 03/25/2017

The venue was beautiful! The wedding of my daughters dreams. Everyone involved were great to deal with. plenty of space, decorations and seating, this venue blew all others out of the water with pricing. I would recommend this venue 100%.
    Thank you " Barn" for making the dreams of my daughter and son in law (Ballard/Wolsey) come true- you guys rock.

Elena · Married on 03/25/2017

This venue is absolutely perfect!

Sent on 10/08/2017

"THE BARN" at Sierra Springs's reply:

Thank You Elena! Your wedding was absolutely delightful! Looks like I didn't get the message that you had left a review...so sorry for the delay in responding. We loved having you and knowing that your husband's family is like family to me!

Sheyenne · Married on 11/26/2016

I had my wedding there on Nov 26, 2016 & it was amazing. I can not say enough about this venue! It was the perfect rustic look I was going for! The owner Angie was amazing too & helped with anything she could! I'd choose this place all over again to have my wedding!

Sent on 12/04/2016

"THE BARN" at Sierra Springs's reply:

Thank You Sheyenne! We loved having you and Patton as our wonderful Thanksgiving weekend wedding! Best Wishes in a wonderful future together.

Paul · Married on 11/05/2016

The Barn was great. Really cool set up for me and my groomsmen and my wife loved her side too. Perfect!

"THE BARN" at Sierra Springs's reply:

Thank You Mr. Gray or is that Mr. W Right?

Angie is fantastic! She makes it so easy and she is so helpful! The facility is gorgeous and so versatile!

Sent on 04/19/2016

"THE BARN" at Sierra Springs's reply:

Thank You! We love a great review!

Anita · Married on 11/05/2016

As the mother of one of "Angie's brides" I can't say enough good things about The Barn. You get more "bang" for the buck as the price includes many extras. If you are looking for a beautiful, affordable, accommodating venue then book this place immediately. The staff is courteous and will bend over backwards to make sure your wedding is everything you dreamed.

"THE BARN" at Sierra Springs's reply:

Thank You Anita for a great review. We loved working with you all and I am still unhappy that I could not be there! <3

Jordan · Married on 10/15/2016

I absolutely LOVED having my wedding at The Barn at Sierra Springs. I loved the barn the way it was when we first started planning the wedding but since she has done some renovations it made me fall in love with the venue even more. Angie is such a great person to work with and has such a sweet attitude. She was very flexible and helped me make my wedding a dream come true.

Sent on 11/19/2016

"THE BARN" at Sierra Springs's reply:

Thank You Jordan for the wonderful review. We love to try to make everything easy at THE BARN and you were a wonderful bride to work with.

Alex · Married on 10/08/2016

My wedding was absolutely perfect thanks to the Barn! Angie was such a joy and so much help to us! You won't regret using this venue!!

Sent on 11/18/2016

"THE BARN" at Sierra Springs's reply:

Thank You Alex! Your wedding was a blast and you had a wonderful team of vendors that made your wedding beautiful for a beautiful couple. We loved working with your family and the vendors for a top notch wedding!

Maranda · Married on 10/01/2016

If I could give more than 5 stars I would! Not just a beautiful place but amazing service as well. Angie doesn't treat you as just a client. She treats you like family! She is very attentive to your needs and wants your day to be as beautiful as you want it! I recommend the barn and Angie over a million times to any woman looking to have the beautiful wedding of their dreams! She def made my dreams come true!

"THE BARN" at Sierra Springs's reply:

Thank You Maranda for the awesome review...Looks like another one slipped by without me getting an email. It was a joy to be a part of your beautiful wedding day!