42 Reviews for The Barn at Raccoon Creek

Event Rentals (3)
Liability Insurance (3)
Covered Outdoor (2)
42 The Barn at Raccoon Creek Reviews

Oh my gosh, what a stunning venue!
Exquisite Bridal Cottage for the wedding party,
Beautiful arbor and ceremony location, with a lovely view, perfect patio area for a social hour and then dancing all night under the stars and twinkling white lights!
The barn is spacious but cozy, the food was delicious and the staff as friendly as could be.
Shyanne is the perfect venue coordinator! SO outgoing and friendly and knowledgeable. EVERY detail was seen to, to provide a perfectly stress free and joyful day.
We were lucky to have an absolutely gorgeous day and Raccoon Creek could not have been a more beautiful place to celebrate our daughters marriage!
I can’t imagine a more perfect day!!

Profile Picture Barb, 6/10/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Ryleigh and the whole staff made our experience and big day SO amazing! From the very beginning Ryleigh answered every email I sent her (I must have sent her 10 per day). She was super patient and very helpful! On the big day she made sure everything was all set. It felt so nice knowing that I did not have to worry about anything that day! I knew that Ryleigh had it under control. She was so incredible the day of and the days leading up to the big day. You definitely want her as your coordinator! I also highly suggest purchasing the all day package as it made the day much more relaxing. I am also so thankful for everything the staff did for us. Even the head chef checked in on us during the reception to introduce himself and makes sure we were ok. I was so impressed! The bartenders and servers were so friendly! Our guests even complimented on how great they were. I cannot say enough about this venue and staff. If you are looking for a venue that literally has everything you need look no further because this is the place! The venue is stunning and only needs minimal decor. We will never forgot this place or how everyone made us feel. Thank you to The Barn at Raccoon Creek for making our special day so wonderful!

Profile Picture Kayla, 4/28/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue is seriously top notch! Every one of its staff are so nice and helpful! We worked with Shyanne as our coordinator and she was so amazing the entire way through! Did everything she could to ensure I had what I wanted, The venue looked absolutely PERFECT the day of. I cannot rave enough about how truly beautiful this the barn is! Choose them! Also, they have preferred vendors for a reason, I recommend using those off of their list!

Profile Picture Megan, 4/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I planned a small (50 ppl) destination wedding in CO from across the country in NC. We based our vendor selections solely on reviews and The Barn at Raccoon Creek was our BEST and easiest decision. The outside ceremony and indoor barn space can accommodate many more guests, but the setup for our small wedding was perfect!
Audri and Ryleigh were not only accommodating, but also very friendly and professional. I felt like a priority throughout the entire process even via email communication. The preferred vendor list was a life saver and I also had excellent experiences with those vendors chosen from the handy list. The team at the barn during our reception were all helpful and very nice (the servers even helped start the wobble on the dance floor)! I'd highly recommend the barn for your chic, rustic or even glamorous wedding/special occasion! You won't be disappointed. :)

Profile Picture Laura, 10/22/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Set Up, Chairs, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor

The Barn at Raccoon Creek was absolutely amazing to have our wedding at. We could not have picked a better wedding venue. From the first time we looked at it we fell in love, it was the perfect fit for my now husband and I. From the start it went so flawlessly. We worked with Ryleigh and she was so amazing. She knew how to totally handle my stress with planning and was very communicative to every e-mail we would send. The tastings were so much fun and such a great way to meet other couples that were planning their weddings there too to share ideas and thoughts. The food was also really good and there are so many options to chose from. At first we were hesitant to pick a venue that required you to use their catering for food and alcohol. However, it turns out that it was such a great thing to have because we didn't have to worry about the stress of finding those vendors, it was already there! Even better the food is so good and the wait staff was very friendly and even danced with us at the end of the night. Also not to mention after doing research, to have a venue that requires you to use their food/beverage services actually can save you money. The venue speaks for itself, it is gorgeous and doesn't need much to decorate it. The bridal cottage was the perfect setting for getting ready. The ceremony was so serene and special that my husband and I won't forget it. The barn and the cocktail area were more magnificent that I could have imagined the night of our wedding. The best part of it all after looking at 2 other venues the Barn is the most reasonably priced and so beautiful!!!! I would highly recommend the barn to any one who is engaged or wants to host an event. Thank you Barn at Raccoon Creek and Ryleigh for making our wedding day so special! :)

Profile Picture Holley, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding at the Barn last weekend and it was amazing! We worked with Ryleigh, who was so awesome in answering my endless emails and making sure everything went smoothly on wedding day! Ryleigh is great at planning and was very helpful at the rehearsal. Appetizers, dinner and drinks were great and all of the staff were so nice. We are so so happy with how everything went on our wedding day at the Barn and would highly recommend it for a wedding venue!

Profile Picture User6470302, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews

THE PRICE:
For 79 guests, we paid $10,861 (we received our $1000 damage deposit back.) This included the venue, everything included (linens, tables, chairs, plates, flatware, lights, set up/tear down, etc.), and all the food and drinks (3 appetizers for cocktail hour, customized buffet, unlimited beer and wine for 4 hours). Initially, the price of the venue was higher than other venues we were looking at, but I did the math and it ended up being cheaper overall because of the great food and beverage prices, the lower Littleton taxes, the convenience of choosing a venue that hosts weddings all the time and where everything comes from the same place, and we didn’t need to buy any decorations, the barn is gorgeous.
THE FOOD:
Unprovoked, we received so many compliments about the food. The barn gives you eight tasting slots, which are so helpful and fun. We had a lot of dietary preferences/allergies to work around, and the barn was extremely accommodating – essentially they did everything we asked for without a single problem.
THE SERVICE:
Ryleigh Groner, our event coordinator, was absolutely amazing. She was infinitely helpful and dedicated and quickly got back to me on my numerous last minute emails and unending questions. For all the work I put into the wedding, I feel like she put in double, working so hard to bring our vision to life, making it look easy by staying flexible and easygoing the entire time. In the days leading up to the wedding and on the wedding day, Ryleigh was phenomenal, really making it work with all the unexpected challenges, and making everything flow even better than I had hoped! The servers and employees were spectacular; they were so kind and helpful and they really seemed to care be honored to be part of our day and really wanted to help make it the best ever. Having a venue that would take care of all the set up and tear down, and having everything from one place, made wedding planning so much easier!

Profile Picture Sandra, 3/5/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up, Chairs, Tables

This venue is absolutely gorgeous!! They were so helpful when it came to planning and organizing! The catering was so good. Honestly my best decision!!

Profile Picture User6573032, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful venue! Ability to make the venue your own. Intimate feel and beautiful photo opportunities!

Profile Picture Jole, 9/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our experience with Raccoon Creek was outstanding! We had the pleasure of working with Lisa during the planning phase and the day of the event. She was very professional and easy to work with. Her suggestions were much appreciated. All the staff were friendly and polite. We would recommend them for any events especially weddings!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 8/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We needed a cheaper venue but still wanted something big enough for 100 people and pretty enough to save money on decoration. We decided to use Raccoon Creek as both our ceremony and reception venue.

They have been absolutely amazing. Abby explained everything extremely well, always responds within the day and is very open and honest about their prices.

The barn is still under construction but it's going to be beautiful. They've done an amazing job and the only decor we need are for the tables. Their menu is flexible and has a huge range of choices and budgets. They have some amazing vendors who offer discounts for the venue.

I cannot wait for the Wedding day, I know Abby and her team will make it stress free and absolutely gorgeous. Most definitely worth meeting with them if you're in the Littleton area.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Steph, 7/29/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved our experience with Raccoon Creek. From the first tour to the day of our wedding, the staff was attentive and accommodating. Lisa and Audri were great at communicating throughout the process and answered all of our questions in a timely manner. It is a beautiful venue that has perfect spots for wedding day photos.

Profile Picture Megan, 7/24/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our experience at Raccoon Creek for our wedding was wonderful! The lady (Lisa) who I was in contact with during the planning period was very sweet, organized, quick to respond to e-mails, and did everything possibly to make our special day go smoothly. They are also flexible with last minute adjustments.. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and is well kept by the staff who is very friendly and helpful. The food that was prepared by Raccoon Creek was delicious! We enjoyed every minute of the planning process because Raccoon Creek made it go as smooth as possible. We would highly recommend this venue to anyone who is getting married!

Profile Picture User6914782, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We absolutely had a wonderful time. We had nothing but complements on how beautiful the venue was, the food, and overall experience. Lisa and Audrie were nothing but helpful and very great and easy to work with! We wish we could do it all over again:)

Profile Picture Kylee, 6/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I both agree that getting married at raccoon creek was a great decision. All of our guests had a great time and the food was awesome. Everyone at the venue was wonderful to work with and helped our day run smoothly. Couldn't have asked for a better venue!

Profile Picture User5310341, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We have our wedding booked with The Barn at Raccoon Creek and so far the experience has been nothing but amazing. We wanted a rustic venue that we wouldn't have to have our guests travel very far for and this place is PERFECT! You drive off the main street and are instantly transported into that small town feel. It's so beautiful and comfortable. I will have to give an update when we actually have our wedding but as of right now I wouldn't change a thing.

Profile Picture tabitha, 4/8/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Tables

As a wedding professional myself, I truly saw the value in the staff and customer service that Raccoon Creek provided for our wedding. Great customer service as well as polite and timely answers from start to finish was huge!! They were always upfront about recommendations, prices, what was included, etc. Audri also went above and beyond to make sure the wedding was what We always dreamed of by catering to our small needs and really helped in our set up process. Audri really knows what she is doing and knows how to run a tight ship. The day of catering staff was beyond incredible! I cannot say enough about our bartender and the banquet captain. Plus... The venue is drop dead gorgeous!!!!!! And the food is delicious :)

Profile Picture Lina, 9/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I love this venue! Back when we first looked at this place, even with it starting a remodel, my heart was set on having my wedding here. They finished the remodel and it is BEAUTIFUL. Abby was great to work with. She was very good at responding to us as quick as possible. She was there every step of the way during the wedding. Things ran so smoothly. I was very happy with everything!

Profile Picture Hope, 8/29/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding at Raccoon Creek in August and everything exceeded my expectations. We looked at a few different places before booking our wedding here but I felt like I had more freedom to create my dream wedding without exceeding my budget.
The venue is so gorgeous. You do not need to worry about a lot of decorations. There are plenty of beautiful spots to take pictures as well.
The acting event coordinatorAbby did an outstanding job. She was extremely organized and took charge to make everything run smoothly. I can only agree with the previous review from last week. She made the difference. I was so happy that after all the wedding stress I could finally put my mind at ease and knew we were well taken of.
Every staff member was extremely polite and the food was delicious.
I have no regrets what so ever and could not have asked for a better wedding. It was so perfect.
I would highly recommend this venue.

Profile Picture User4320446, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Raccoon Creek was the perfect venue for our reception. (We were married at a church.) They were extremely reasonable; there was plenty of room for dancing; and the scenery was beautiful. Abby, who was newer to the position at the time we got married, was also well organized and helpful before, during and after the reception. She made sure things were moving smoothly, and she was there the entire time the day of. She also took her time in meeting with us beforehand. She put together different floor plans and actually sent us an comprehensive email with everything we had discussed just hours after. As for the food...it was good, but the best part was that Raccoon Creek worked with us to make sure their food options stayed within our budget. I'd definitely recommend Raccoon Creek.

Profile Picture Kathryn , 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We looked at several venues and immediately decided on Raccoon Creek. The setting is gorgeous and just what we wanted. The old red barns, huge trees, the greens and flowers planted throughout; we couldn't have asked for more. Amanda is the event coordinator there and she made the whole process so smooth for us. She was always available to answer questions, so friendly and had great suggestions/guidance for us. The food was DELICIOUS! All our guests were so complimentary throughout the entire evening. The setting for the ceremony was gorgeous and the reception in the larger tent went off without a hitch. HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend...you won't be disappointed;)

Profile Picture A., 7/21/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We got made at Raccoon Creek last July and it happened to be the only weekend that summer that turned into a monsoon. We were planning on having the ceremony outside but couldn't chance it. I was so very blessed to have Amanda from Raccoon Creek there with me during this planning experience. She helped reorganize the day before the wedding and calmed all my fears the day of. She was wonderful and I could not have for more in a wedding planner. The facility was beautiful and everyone there was very helpful. For the price you can not beat this venue.

Profile Picture User3216096, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amanda was SO wonderful to work with for my daughter's wedding. The venue was just beautiful and the food was superb! Would HIGHLY recommend it........

Profile Picture Marlene, 6/30/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I loved this venue. It took me forever to find the 'perfect' venue for my wedding. And I feel that I succeeded 110%. I knew it was right when I first saw it. The flowers and the way it's set up was just perfect exactly how we wanted it. Everything sailed by without a hitch and the wedding coordinator Linda did a fantastic job with making sure everything went so well!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/20/08, 5 Reviews