The Barn at Oak Manor Reviews

The Barn at Oak Manor 5
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 12/15/2018

extraordinary

Ashley was beyond amazing! She truly has a talent and I am beyond grateful for choosing the venue and then her as a coordinator! She was so quick with emails, phone calls, texts, everything. She definitely knows what works so well for EVERYTHING! I told her what I wanted/envisioned and she made it incredible! She coordinates just about everything from arriving, to loading up gifts at the end of the night!

The Barn at Oak Manor 6
    The Barn at Oak Manor 7
    The Barn at Oak Manor 8
    The Barn at Oak Manor 9
    Sent on 08/20/2019

The Barn at Oak Manor's reply:

YOU ROCK! Thank you for such kind words! I loved getting to know you and your family! Thank you again! xo

Emily · Married on 09/29/2018

We could not have been happier with this venue and the staff. Everything exceeded our expectations, including Ashley, who manages the venue. I would highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 10/02/2018

The Barn at Oak Manor's reply:

Thank you Emily! I LOVED getting to know you and your awesome mama during this past year! What a beautiful event and we were lucky to be a part of it! Thank you again for choosing our place! xoxo

Morgan · Married on 08/11/2018

I knew even before I went to go and tour this venue that this was going to be the place I got married! We got married prob one of the hottest days of the year, but honestly everything went so perfect that you couldnt even tell it was hot! Ashley is incredible at her job and I highly recommend hiring her as your coordinator! and you get to use the decorations! I hardly had to buy any for the entire venue, 5 Stars without a doubt. If I could do it again, I wouldnt change a thing! 100% worth the money

Sent on 08/21/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/05/2018

There are not enough stars to say how wonderful this place is. Ashley (Manager) saw my dreams from the beginning and after we left we didn't give anywhere else another look. We booked within 24 hours and are so glad we did. This property is gorgeous. You have not one but three places to share your best day ever with family and friends. Ask Ashley to add her magic touch for no rain because it certainly worked for us. My husband and I could not have imagined a property more perfect than this one. The Barn at Oak Manor will forever have a special place in our hearts! Thank you for everything!!!

Sent on 05/19/2018
  • Paige

Paige Wade · Married on 04/08/2018

The Barn at Oak Manor

I LOVED the venue so much - it was a great deal and it was so gorgeous that you really barely had to do any decorating. It was simply stunning on its own. Also, having the event all in one spot made it so easy; the house we got ready in was SO COOL and so beautiful. The guys had video games and workout equipment and all kinds of things to keep them occupied downstairs while The girls got ready in the morning. The location was wonderful becauE it was so easy to get to from the airport for out of town guests. Ashley, the director, is also amazing and made everything SO EASY! I always thought wedding planning would be stressful, but it wasn’t at all! I VERY HIGHLY recommend this venue. :)

The Barn at Oak Manor 10
    The Barn at Oak Manor 16
    The Barn at Oak Manor 17
    Sent on 01/10/2019

alex · Married on 06/11/2017

AMAZING. WOULD 100% RECOMMEND!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Marlea · Married on 05/13/2017

We love Ashley and the venue! From the moment I met her and saw the venue I knew we were going to book it. The venue is beautiful and constantly being updated. You get more than you pay for. And Ashley is great I've emailed her at least 50 times and she has responded to every single one of them. I can't wait to have my wedding there next spring!

Sent on 04/29/2016

You will not get more for your money anywhere else! This venue is new to the wedding scene, but it won't be long until the word is out because of the great value. Also, Ashley has been so easy to work with! Every area of the property is being upgraded, and I can't wait to see how beautiful my daughter's wedding will be next spring! One of the great things about the space updates is that the spaces are so accommodating to whatever style wedding you want! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Kristi · Married on 04/22/2017

By far The Barn at Oak Manor is the most beautiful location to plan my daughter's wedding. We looked at many places before we found Ashley and this wonderful venue. The moment we spoke with Ashley we were taken back by her willingness to meet with us immediately with no notice at all. As soon as we arrived we knew this was the place for our special day. This venue offers everything imaginable for the wedding of your dreams.

Sent on 04/28/2016

Courtney · Married on 04/22/2017

I am getting married at The Barn at Oak Manor next April! I could not be more excited and more pleased with this gorgeous place. The look is perfect for what we were wanting and as soon as we turned on the driveway I knew this is where my wedding would happen. To give you an idea of how perfect it is we were out for our visit before spring and everything was still beautiful, even the amazing tree you say " I do " underneath! Then the cherry on top was Ashley! She is totally incredible and so willing to help and was ready to show off this beautiful venue for us even at last minute. I can't wait for the big day!!

Sent on 05/01/2016

Carolyn · Married on 04/01/2017

Our daughter was just married at the Barn at Oak Manor. Everything was just perfect! The house was a lovely setting for the bridal party to get ready and the barn was beautiful for the reception. We used the Barn's wedding coordinator and everything was well timed and went without a hitch. Several of the guests commented on the great venue as well! We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful wedding for our daughter!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Britt · Married on 03/11/2017

I cannot say enough great things about the Barn at Oak Manor! Everything about the Barn at Oak Manor is perfect! The staff go above and beyond to accommodate and make the day special. The venue itself is gorgeous, even on our rainy March day! They are constantly adding new, improved things to the property making it more beautiful than before. Check it out for yourself! Special thanks to Ash for making everything come together wonderfully! She was beyond helpful and always responded to my silly questions! Everyone was great to work with!

Sent on 04/28/2017

Cate · Married on 12/10/2016

This vendor is wonderful. I was a bride who was set on not being traditional and we were able to have the wedding we wanted without feeling obligated to follow with what the wedding world told us to do. I was also very thankful to be able to choose my own vendors. Not only did I have the most beautiful wedding that was relaxing and easy going but I also got to enjoy my favorite breakfast joint (Flying Biscuit). Ashely, site manager/ coordinator, made our day MAGICAL and was the steady rock to lean on when we needed it and the creative soul we needed thought the process.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Anna · Married on 11/20/2016

I highly recommend the Barn at Oak Manor! It was an absolute pleasure working alongside Ashley! =] She is so, so sweet, and knows exactly how to make the entire process from booking a venue to executing the wedding easy for everyone! I'm so grateful I got to work with her, and look forward to doing so again soon!

Sent on 12/30/2016
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/15/2016

We are so excited to be planning our wedding at The Barn at Oak Manor! We knew the venue was perfect the first time we visited- and let me tell you, the weather was far from that! It was pouring rain, but we were anxious to see the venue and Ashley (the property manager) was happy to show us! We decided to take a risk on this up-and-coming venue because it was easy to picture our special day there. Ashley keeps us up to date on venue renovations and so many wonderful changes have been made since we booked. The venue is a dream come true for any type of Bride or Groom! We can't wait to share the details of our October wedding!

Sent on 04/28/2016

Roxana · Married on 10/08/2016

The Venue of our dreams! We loved getting married under the beautiful oak trees and having the most beautiful reception in the dreamy barn. Ashley was wonderful to work with from the beginning but to be honest she really surprised us on the day of the wedding. I knew she was sweet and we loved the venue but she just went above and beyond on the day of. She was kind and generous, helped out so much when she really didn't have to (helped with wedding photos, helped out the wedding planner who's helper unfortunately backed out at the last minute, made my sweet groom coffee when he needed it, helped us clean up and set up, and just generally went above and beyond to be sweet, positive and as helpful as she could be. He honestly felt more like a dear and helpful friend than like a venue manager. I highly recommend this venue, it was just gorgeous and my favorite part of our wedding (other than my sweet husband and my wedding dress ;) )

Sent on 01/16/2017
  • F

for Bride Madison Leathers · Married on 08/27/2016

“My wedding was perfect!” My daughter Madison has said more than once since the event held on August 27, at The Barn At Oak Manor. After the stress of planning the smallest detail with Madison, those were the words my wife and I wanted to hear. From the first site visit through the sparkler sendoff of the new couple, Ashley Cudsik , the site manager, was there to answer our many questions, to advise us, and to help us in any way. We wanted a venue where we could have the ceremony and the reception at one location and where we could use our personally selected vendors, was easy to get to for the majority of our guests, and where we could add our own decorations and things like a photo booth, etc. The Barn at Oak Manor met all our requirements and then some. The wedding party enjoyed the availability of the House as they made their preparations for the wedding ceremony under the Mother Oak Tree. The Barn at Oak Manor was large enough for our 200 guests and it was affordable. The confluence of our caterers (Judy & Dee of All Occasions, LLC,) florist (Whiteheads Florist of Rockmart), photographer( Mirian Camp Photography), DJ(Rick Carey), our overflow supplier of tables, chairs and fans for the dance floor (Chad at Classic Canopies), and the facilities of The Barn At Oak Manor combined and blended into the perfect wedding. Clarence Leathers ( father of the bride).

Sent on 09/08/2016

Ashlie · Married on 05/14/2016

I am so glad we came across this place for our reception venue! It was perfect for us! Our wedding weekend felt like my dream come to life! It takes a village to pull off a wedding, and we had the dream team! Between my planners at Evermore in Newnan and Ashley Cudsik at The Barn at Oak Manor, I felt like I was in my dream, and it was nothing short of spectacular. Ashley is a total sweetheart, has a very cool style, easy to work with, responsive, and I knew I could count on her to get things done! As for the venue, if you are looking for something different where you can have room to be creative and create your own unique wedding and vibe, this is a great place! There is plenty of space, you can set it up however u want, and it's set up perfectly for a wedding! The house is also gorgeous and has a really cool suite for the bridal party that overlooks the venue so you can even get aerial shots of your venue which is unique! It was the perfect place for our reception!! I highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/06/2016