The Barn At Madison Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Kaitlyn Getting married on 09/03/2022
    Annie and Stacey made our wedding fun and ready. I recommend booking the full weekend to take away some of the stress. So worth it!! Absolutely stunning venue.

The Barn At Madison's reply:

Kaitlyn you were both a joy to work with! Thank you for the kind words!
  • Tina
    Tina L. Married on 10/23/2021

Best weekend of my life thanks so much to Annie and the barb at Madison!

Annie and everything about this place was ABSOLUTELY MARVELOUS INCREDIBLE!!!! Everything went amazing for us and I can’t thank you enough!!!! We loved every minute there. Annie made our experience so fun and easy and not stressful at all!!! I 10/10 HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend this BEAUTIFUL venue!!!!! Can’t thank you enough!!!!
  • Jody
    Jody J. Married on 10/02/2021

Absolutely gorgeous!

Annie and everyone from The Barn were exceptional to work with. We had our dream wedding on October 2, 2021. Annie was extremely organized and professional from the first time we contacted her. She was so much fun to work with and came up with ideas and solutions to questions or concerns we had. Our family and friends raved about the venue. It’s unique and quirky but elegant at the same time. We went with the wedding weekend package and so glad we did. We were able to stay at the venue which was so convenient!!! 10/10 recommend The Barn!!!
  • Lori
    Lori C. Married on 09/11/2021

Effortless Elegance

Annie and her team were a blessing … trying to plan an out-of-state wedding and having to reschedule several times due to Covid restrictions it was an absolute mother of the bride to be‘s worst nightmare. Annie and her entire staff from the minute we met them we knew we had found the perfect place for our oldest daughter‘s wedding this past weekend. She was professional and helpful and guided us in ways that are far beyond what her contract or most venues even are expected to do. She has a true passion for making everything goes smoothly and to make a brides dream come true… the venue is exquisite and something, and naturally beautiful.
    Tiffanie T. Married on 08/21/2021

Fantastic from the start!

When I originally called The Barn at Madison, I was so upset to hear they didn’t have availability on my original picked wedding date… however we decided to move up our wedding and I was so excited when Annie informed me she had an opening. She was nothing but fantastic from day one and she made planning a wedding of 145 guests in 5 months go smoothly. Annie and her staff made sure our wedding day was nothing short of perfect… I would highly recommend The Barn at Madison, not only for its beauty and unique venue, but the A+ service as well.
    Nicole B. Married on 08/14/2021

Amazing place!!!!!!!!

Everything about this venue was 5 stars.... Annie is absolutely amazing... No matter the time or day she was right there to answer any questions and help with anything.. If you are looking for a elegant yet rustic wedding this is the place to book for sure..!!!!
    Charles J. Married on 07/10/2021

Very surprised how well all matters of the wedding was handled. It left with a smile on your face and heart. You did not have to get for anything.

Very enjoyable and will be very memorable for a long time to come.
  • Diane
    Diane C. Married on 06/11/2021

Excellent wedding venue, Exceeded Expectations

The Barn at Madison is an amazing venue. It offers the convenience of holding all of the wedding related events there, from the rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, dinner and reception/dancing.

My guests raved about the venue and how perfect it was for the wedding and reception. Many wanted to learn the history of the property. The owner and staff were so friendly and helpful, they made us feel like we were family visitors to their home. The venue is open to your choices of vendors, but the owner has excellent suggestions for caterers, DJs, bartenders, makeup artists, etc. that all work so well together.

If I had it to do all over again, I would choose The Barn at Madison.

• Karen
    Karen B. Married on 06/05/2021

The wedding of our dreams!

Everything was perfect for my daughters wedding weekend! The venue is just amazing! We arrived at noon friday and from the moment we arrived everything just fell into place. Rehearsal dinner friday night wedding breakfast make up and hair, wedding at 3 saturday and breakfast on sunday before we all departed
    Even the weather was perfect! Highly recommend! We can even provide reviews on our caterer, DJ and more! Everything was perfect!
  • P Plutch
    P Plutch Married on 02/10/2021

Unique venue with an awesome owner and staff

My wife and I are not your regular couple and wanted a venue that was unique and fit an October wedding. We were concerned about the size and the plan B in the event it rained. We invited 170 ppl and 130 showed so it was the perfect amount the fit everyone inside rather than putting tables on the balcony. We do suggest caterer serve family style as it worked out great for us. If you stay the weekend be sure to bring your own pillows and blankets. This was our only issue. It rained the day of the wedding but it was sprinkling and drizzle but as soon as my bride came out it stopped. The owner, Annie, and Stacy, the coordinator, assured me that they had weddings in worse rain. Over all it was the day we imagined and more. Annie was very good at responding and answering our questions. She helped prepare us and guide us through the process. Most definitely recommend.

The Barn At Madison's reply:

Thank you Pete! Your wedding and reception were a lot of fun, and so unique. Stacey and I enjoyed your day... and working with you both leading up to the big day... very much. And, yes, we have the pillows and blankets for the 3 Queen beds, and the couples can choose to invite up to 10 guests to enjoy with weekend stay with them, so bring those extra air mattresses, pillows and blankets so your closest people can enjoy with the weekend with you. For dinner, many couples choose the buffet from their caterer, but your caterer was equipped and offered Homestyle service, which was very smooth, and worked really well for your layout. I would like to see that more in the future.
  • Morgan
    Morgan Married on 09/26/2020

Great experience for a magical wedding weekend

We had an amazing experience at the Barn at Madison. From set up to clean up, the team at the Barn was attentive, professional, and very accommodating to our needs. It is such a beautiful space and made for an amazing wedding. We couldn't be happier choosing the Barn at Madison.

The Barn At Madison's reply:

Thank you Morgan, you and Aaron were awesome to work with throughout the planning, and we enjoyed being part of your special day!
    Lindsy W. Married on 09/20/2020

Amazing!!!!!!

I can’t express More, how Amazing The Barn at Madison was for our Wedding Day. Absolutely a great place to have you’re Wedding!! They offer so many great things. It’s Such a Neat & Unique Venue. The Owners & Staff were so nice & helpful every step of the Way.
    Such a Great day, thank you again for helping us celebrate our Special Day!!
    Lindsy & Cameron!
  • Cassandra
    Cassandra T. Married on 09/19/2020

Great Venue and Staff

The staff at The Barn at Madison was wonderful! Planning a wedding during COVID was not easy but Annie made sure everything went off without a hitch and was so accommodating!

The Barn At Madison's reply:

Cassie thank so much! It was a bumpy, roller coaster ride of planning within whatever guidelines were being thrown out there, but you were such a trooper, just going with the flow, and trusting we would help you to have a WONDERFUL day no matter what was going on in the world. I enjoyed you all so much. Your families were wonderful to work with, and Jerry came up with a MacGyver way to hang lights outside lol...Congratulations! and thank you for celebrating your new beginning at The Barn at Madison. P.s. we would LOVE to see me pics :)
  • Marcie
    Marcie Married on 09/12/2020

Easy to work with

We were able to quickly schedule a meeting, tour, and booking! Grounds are beautiful. We highly recommend if you are looking for something unique.
  • F
    Francesca P. Married on 08/22/2020

Wedding 2020

Annie was absolutely wonderful the entire time. Despite all the covid restrictions, she made everything as easy as possible by being available to answer our questions and address our concerns on top of giving helpful advice. She assisted in helping us find a new vendor when ours didn't come through. Annie is a very nice woman who truly cares about what she does.

The Barn At Madison's reply:

Francesca I enjoyed our long conversations on the phone through all those crazy covid times :) Your family was so precious, and the special dance was great! Thank you for your kind words. It was nice to see you all again when you stopped back. Stay in touch and we'd love to see your pictures :)
    Tia K. Married on 08/08/2020

Absolutely amazing!

The staff at The Barn was amazing! Annie is wonderful and so helpful! They were all so wonderful to work with! They made everything so perfect!
    Lisa L. Married on 06/13/2020

We could not be happier with our experience with the Barn at Madison!

My husband and I just got married in June of 2020 at the Barn at Madison and we could not be happier with the venue and the staff! Annie and Brandon have been so helpful as we had to postpone our date due to Covid-19 and then adjust plans to meet all of the guidelines. We originally fell in love with the venue last September and our wedding experience exceeded my expectations! We had an elegant and formal dinner upstairs, a fun party in the pub downstairs, and enjoyed the outdoor garden space both during the cocktail hour and evening after dinner. There are many, many places for gorgeous pictures! And the upper level apartment would be a neat weekend rental even on it's own! I highly recommend :)
    Kaitlyn Married on 05/23/2020

Amazing experience!

We had to postpone our wedding due to Covid and I was a stressed and worried mess. Annie was so wonderful every step of the way, and really made sure everything was handled so I didn't have to stress about it. She was always available whether by text or email and I always felt comfortable reaching out to her for help. She made us feel important and like our wedding really was important to her. From rewriting the floor plan a few times to finding us a new dj three days before the wedding, she helped with everything and I could not be more grateful. Annie was the coordinator the day of and my husband and I still talk about how smoothly everything ran. Brandon was there in the evening to make sure tear down ran smoothly and we had what we needed for the night. I can not say enough good things about Annie, Brandon, and the whole Barn at Madison staff. They truly added to our wedding experience in such an amazing way.
    You have the option to book this venue for the weekend and I think you'd be crazy not to. The suite is right upstairs in the venue so you are always on site. The suite was incredible and blew away my bridal party when they came to stay. It's equipped with a small kitchen with a coffee pot and mini fridge which was actually really nice to have. The space upstairs was perfect for getting ready, sleeping, and having a small afterparty. Plus, it was gorgeous for our getting ready pictures with lots of ornate spots to get some different shots.
    Booking with the Barn at Madison was the best decision we made while wedding planning, and I would go back and do it all over again. Thank you so much to Annie and Brandon and your whole staff!

The Barn At Madison's reply:

Kaitlyn, this brought a tear to my eye. You were wonderful to work with. I admire the fact that, in an extremely stressful time to plan a wedding, not once did you let that stress rule you. You and you're family are beautiful and I can't be happier that you chose The Barn at Madison to start your lives together. And I'm so so glad the DJ duo (DJ D-NO & DJ Lil Larry Joe) were able to come through for you on such short notice :)
  • Staci
    Staci Married on 04/17/2020

Couldn’t have been better!

The Barn at Madison was exactly what I was looking for when we got engaged this past year. It is a beautiful, unique, rustic, eclectic venue. The owners Annie and Brandon are a delight to work with and being a COVID bride I had more stress and questions then I ever could have anticipated...they were their with us every step of the way. The 3rd floor apartment and weekend rental option is perfect for accommodating all the wedding needs. We were able to host or rehearsal and dinner onsite and had an amazing place to get ready (the unique design makes for awesome photos). I honestly couldn’t have dreamt of a more perfect venue
  • Kayla
    Kayla K. Married on 11/02/2019

10/10 I reccomend!!

Annie and Stacey made our wedding day special in every single way. From day one they've been helpful with any and all questions we had, and are very thorough with every detail involved in wedding planning. My husband and I had no idea about any of the ins and outs of planning but we knew we should start with booking a venue and we are so thankful to have looked into the Barn at Madison. Once the barn is booked, Annie and Stacey lead you the rest of the way from things like the caterer, where to get ice, the DJ (I highly recomend TK the DJ), all the way down to the little things like the cookie room, flower girls, and your general time line of how things should be. We booked for the whole weekend, which I HIGHLY recommend doing. Pay the extra money, I promise it's worth it :) The barn is georgous and very minimal decorating and clean up is required. The barn staff will clean up for you! All we had to do the morning after was load up anything we wanted to take home (most of everything was left in a pile on the table by the stairs for us by the staff) and lock up. I hope one of my friends get married here just so I can be a guest again in such a beautiful place. It's called a barn, but it's nowhere near what a barn should be. No horses, no farm smell. The barn is so clean and absolutely stunning. :)

The Barn At Madison's reply:

Kayla and Dennis, you were a joy to work with, so positive and optimistic, just very enjoyable people. Your wedding day was beautiful, we have some pictures to share with you :) We've been communicating so much leading up to Saturday, it will be strange not to be texting with you! lol... Congratulations and thank you for your kind words!
  • Haley
    Haley Married on 10/12/2019

Best Venue!

We searched long, and hard for the just perfect venue for our wedding..here it is The Barn At Madison! Everything is just so beautiful, and the staff was more than amazing.. making sure everything was as it should be, kindness and that we was on time. Considering "im late for everything". If you are looking for the perfect wedding without all the added stress, you should book with here!😃

The Barn At Madison's reply:

Haley, you were a beautiful bride, thank you for your kind words. We got a sneek peak of some of the beautiful pics from Saturday :) We're glad you shared your special weekend with us.
    Aaron M. Married on 09/14/2019

Our Most Amazing Day

We got married in September of 2019, but we booked The Barn at Madison in 2017. We knew as soon as we saw the venue that it was the place for us! It was incredibly convenient to stay the whole weekend, as well as have friends and family stay with us. Stacey was a huge help to us throughout the process (Meeting with us and showing us around with vendors and such as well as day of help). The owners Annie and Brandon were super helpful as well and very understanding when one of our payments was late due to us forgetting (oops!) All-in-all The Barn at Madison is an eclectic and beautiful venue with just the right staff to help us pull off one of the best days of our lives! Thank you so much!
    Julia Married on 04/20/2019
    I just celebrated my wedding at The Barn at Madison on September 15th and it was absolutely perfect! I can not say enough great things about the venue and staff! The venue is breathtaking and Annie was amazing. She helped with every little detail and gave me suggestions for all of my vendors. The venue was extremely affordable too! You can rent the venue for the entire weekend, which makes it like your own little getaway. Plus your friends can stay with you. We had our whole bridal party stay the entire weekend. On Friday, we had our rehearsal. Annie helped coordinate with my Pastor. Then my family made a taco bar for dinner. They set up everything for the rehearsal and your wedding. People were in love with the venue. It is so unique and different than the same old thing. Every room you go into has something new and exciting. My photographer was in heaven shooting at this location. I promise you will fall in love with this place once you visit.

The Barn At Madison's reply:

Julia thank you so much for the kind words. You were lovely to work with, and I am so glad you had such an amazing weekend here at The Barn at Madison !
    Daisy Married on 11/10/2018

Perfect choice!

Best decision we made!! Planning a wedding in less than 4 months was a breeze with the help of the Barn at Madison staff. They were quick to answer questions and made sure we were not forgetting any important details. Staying in 1 spot from the rehearsal dinner through Sunday was so convenient. I would highly recommend the full wedding weekend! We had to change the ceremony to indoors last minute and there was no issue. We had such a perfect weekend. Annie and Stacey are amazing!