The Barn At Madison Reviews

The Barn At Madison 6
The Barn At Madison 7

Daisy · Married on 11/10/2018

Perfect choice!

Best decision we made!! Planning a wedding in less than 4 months was a breeze with the help of the Barn at Madison staff. They were quick to answer questions and made sure we were not forgetting any important details. Staying in 1 spot from the rehearsal dinner through Sunday was so convenient. I would highly recommend the full wedding weekend! We had to change the ceremony to indoors last minute and there was no issue. We had such a perfect weekend. Annie and Stacey are amazing!

Stacey · Married on 09/22/2018

There isn’t enough time in the world to say how amazing The Barn at Madison was for our wedding venue choice! My husband and I chose the 3 day weekend package and we have no regrets at all! We love the outdoors and the rustic/ elegant aspect of the barn was perfect for us. The Barn at Madison was our very first and only wedding venue we looked at and we loved it so much we couldn’t wait to get a hold of Annie to book our special day. There is something so special about the Barn. We loved the history within the Barn and how there are a lot of original items and the original Cow Stalls in the basement. It holds a lot of memories in many peoples hearts. We told Annie to forever own the Barn and continue to take amazing care of it so we know nothing bad will ever happen to it! We would be devastated if anything happened. The one thing I liked the most was how you didn’t have to decorate much because how creative and unique the walls, ceilings and just everything was. You would need a whole week to look at every single item in that place and look at every exciting item from the old hayloft to the stained glass windows to the nicknacks in the bar area/ dance floor on the walls.
    Even though the Barn is in a residential area, don’t let it deter you. Once you are on the barn grounds you honestly forget that you are even in a town. You feel as if you are in the country side and there is tons of privacy and the landscaping is so beautiful!
    I couldn’t say enough about the staff either! Stacey, Annie and Jennie were absolutely fantastic! I held my day in their hands and they ran it smoothly and everything went perfectly and I knew I could trust them! They were amazing from their personalities to their friendliness. It was just as if they were a part of the family there to celebrate in our beautiful day! I have run out of characters to type :( I hope this review helps many beautiful soon to be brides choosing the Barn at Madison for their wedding day! You will not regret it!

The Barn At Madison 9
    The Barn At Madison 16
    The Barn At Madison 17
    The Barn At Madison 18

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/02/2018

Book the full weekend stay, it will definetly make you less stressed out for the wedding, and it offers more time for you and your bridal party to prepare. Annie and her staff know what they are doing, and they offered great advice! This is an amazingly beautiful venue.

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/02/2018

Annie and Stacey made our wedding fun and ready. I recommend booking the full weekend to take away some of the stress. So worth it!! Absolutely stunning venue.

Sent on 06/16/2018

The Barn At Madison's reply:

Kaitlyn you were both a joy to work with! Thank you for the kind words!

Staci · Married on 05/26/2018

Our experience at the Barn at Madison was nothing short of amazing! Annie and Stacey were absolutely fantastic to work with, starting from our initial inquires and leading right up to the day of the wedding. Since we elected to go with the option of having the venue to ourselves for the whole weekend (best value you'll find anywhere by the way), all of the staff were extremely accommodating and flexible in allowing us to create our own memorable wedding. Although they can accommodate up to ~175 guests, this venue is setup perfectly for a "mid-sized" wedding, as we were right around 125 and nobody complained about being cramped. We got so much feedback from guests about how unique the barn was with all of the historic decorations, and then of course, this is all topped off by the fact that the third floor is living quarters so that a handful of guests/wedding party can stay over for multiple nights if need be.

In short, if you're looking for a unique barn-style wedding with an equally amazing staff, look no further than the Barn at Madison!

Daniel · Married on 04/21/2018

For anyone considering a wedding venue, look no further. The Barn at Madison is simply a phenomenal place to get married. Annie, Brandon and Stacy provided us with an unforgettable weekend that was simply awesome. All of our guests could not get enough of the venue. One guest even thanked us for inviting them to the "Royal Wedding!" (referring to our wedding, even though the actual Royal Wedding was only a few weeks away). The convenience of having the rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception all in one place was so nice and gave us so much extra time for photos.

I couldn't possibly give a higher recommendation.

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2017

The Barn at Madison thinks of everything, big and small to help with our big day. Everyone is so helpful and personal. The day before and day of our wedding Stacy become like part of our family.
    We enjoyed staying the weekend to make things less stressful and it gave our kids a place to rest if they needed a break in all the hustle .
    Every inch of the venue , inside and out, was breathtaking. Our guests gushed over this hidden gem and I'm sure will years from now.
    I could not have imagined having our wedding anywhere but here. Grace, charm, simplicity, and elegance are just a few words to describe this place. Paul and I could not say thank you enough to everyone!!
    You've made lasting memories on our family !!!

hannah · Married on 09/30/2017

The Barn at Madison is not your typical barn venue (its not your typical venue at all to be honest). It is a unique place to host your special day. Annie and Brandon, the owners, take so much pride and put so much work into this beautiful venue, it is one for the books for sure. It is a 3 floor venue, with outdoor space to hold your ceremony. The main floor, the ballroom, is a beautiful room with stained glass everywhere and white walls and ceiling - allowing your wedding decor to POP. The bottom floor is the reception room - an all wood bar-like atmosphere, PERFECT for what we were looking for. There were decks, porches and and outdoor space, so our guests spread out and could find a place to enjoy the night. The top floor is the 3 bedroom apartment with the french quarters you can get ready in - and it is gorgeous.
    They have options to book for the full weekend or just for the day (but i recommend the full weekend - it was so nice to have time the day before to setup, time the next day to pack up, and even host the rehearsal dinner there). PLUS if you book the full weekend, you have access to a full 3 bedroom apartment on the 3rd floor!!! This was KEY having my bridesmaids stay over the night before so we could all get a good night of sleep before the wedding day.
    Annie was so helpful to us when planning. We had many conversations over the 2.5 year engagement and in the last month spoke to her so many times - she is so thoughtful and comes up with questions that brides often forget on their big day and makes sure you have them covered.
    She was also there with her staff on the big day to see how things turned out. It was nice to see someone who cares so much about what they do and the places they own.
    The Barn is BYOB which was a HUGE piece of what we were looking for and they provided all tables and white chiavari chairs (as well as all seating for the ceremony outside). They even provide snacks in the apartment, coffee, and an emergency box!! 2 thumbs up!

Randi · Married on 09/16/2017

The Barn at Madison was an elegant, rustic, & exquisite venue that would be perfect for any couple's dream wedding. Brandon, Annie, & the rest of the staff were pleasant, extremely helpful, super flexible, & willing to make the Bride, Groom, & Bridal Party feel welcomed & keep the environment stress-free. I would definitely recommend this venue to any couple getting married & know that it will be a night that every guest will remember and be talking about for years to come.

Jennifer · Married on 06/10/2017

The Barn at Madison is such a unique venue. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. Our guests absolutely loved everything about our wedding and I have The Barn at Madison to thank for that. They provide you with a list of qualified/pre-approved vendors (you can still bring your own if you want) frequent email updates with tons of additional information, and are super easy to contact if you have any questions. If you choose The Barn at Madison - I'd suggest using DJ D-No (Dean Baker) and Ridgeview Acres Farm as the florist. They know the venue and went above and beyond to make our wedding flawless.

Amanda · Married on 05/20/2017

Truly amazing venue and staff. The barn is the most gorgeous place I could have chosen to get married and Stacy, Brandon, and Annie were available every step of the way to guide me and answer my questions. I could not have asked for a better place or better service for the most important day of my life and I will forever be grateful. I recommend them to anyone that is looking for a unique and gorgeous location for a wedding.

Lindsey · Married on 11/12/2016

I would recommend The Barn at Madison to anyone! Our wedding was absolutely perfect thanks to the staff. The venue is breathtaking and worth every penny. The staff made everything so smooth, were very nice, and not only easy, but fun to work with! Any questions that we had came with a response within minutes! I am actually sad that we only were there for a weekend.

Amanda · Married on 10/29/2016

We just recently had our wedding weekend at The Barn at Madison. First of all, this place is exquisite. Everytime you turn around, you discover a new treasure you didn't see before. Our guests raved about and had so much fun exploring this beautiful venue. Secondly, the staff is just incredible. Annie helped so much throughout planning and brought things up that I wouldn't have thought of. There was a minor hiccup on our day and Stacy and Brandon were there and figured everything out. It was so comforting to have them there - right from the start they helped everything run smoothly and left us with nothing to stress over. We simply can not say enough about The Barn at Madison, both the venue and the superstar staff!!

Lori · Married on 09/24/2016

I had the most amazing wedding weekend at The Barn!! Not only was the staff the day of wonderful, Annie was amazing during planning! Anything I needed, she was there. If you're interested in an incredibly unique wedding venue your guests will love and a wedding weekend you won't soon forget, I highly recommend The Barn at Madison!! We loved it!!

• Ivan

Ivan · Married on 08/13/2016

My fiance and I have just booked our August 2016 wedding. Annie and Brandon are the most helpful people I've ever met. They're flexible with not only their payment plans, but with different vendor options as well. Go with the Barn it's worth it!!

Laura · Married on 07/09/2016

I cannot say enough great things about The Barn at Madison...not only are the grounds and venue beautiful, but the owners and staff are just as amazing! Communication was so easy leading up to our wedding day and from our rehearsal to our reception, the staff was so helpful, patient, and personable. They all helped to make our day absolutely perfect!

Jon · Married on 06/04/2016

A friend who attended our event said it best "A True Fairy Tale Wedding" This venue is so interesting and exciting that we heard all day long and continually how this was the best wedding ever. We were fortunate to have beautiful weather and great decorations for our outdoor ceremony, but everyone, including ourselves, completely loved this place. From the earliest arrival guests to the end of the night, everyone walked all around the building inside and out taking photos of family and just enjoying themselves. We used the full wedding weekend and really enjoyed the building, the awesome apartment, and convenience of being there for 2 nights. Everyone working there, including Annie and the coordinator we worked with--Stacey, did an awesome job of making everything go perfectly. They are very flexible in working with your preferred vendors, and are great at recommending those who they've successfully worked with in the past. We started out planning our wedding to save money everywhere possible. Once we toured The Barn at Madison, we quickly decided that this expense was completely worth it.. This place is the perfect site of a wedding to remember forever.

Tara · Married on 04/16/2016

My husband is from Pittsburgh and I was from South Central Pennsylvania. That's how our finding The Barn started. We needed a location that would be a fair distance for both of our families. What we ended up getting was far more than we ever expected. We went and toured to see it and right after I asked where we needed to sign to book the venue. The Barn is truly a once and a lifetime kind of venue and I highly recommend you book it. Our guests are STILL continuing to tell us not only what a great time they had but also how they had never been to such a beautiful and unique wedding venue.

You can have The Barn for just your wedding day but I recommend the wedding weekend package. The bride and groom get to stay over night both nights (Friday and Saturday) and there are also two other bedrooms and a living room where others can stay too. The convenience of being able to be there all day Friday and decorate, have our rehearsal dinner there, and getting to stay was such a gift. We didn't have to run between hotels and locations, it makes for a fun only day with less running around. And even after the wedding we never had to go anywhere, the reception is there, in the formal Washington Ballroom, and then dancing is downstairs. Everything is right there! I can't express the importance of this enough.

You might be worried that The Barn is a little pricey but I promise you that you will NEVER regret having your wedding there and will cherish the memories you make there for the rest of your life. Not just you but your family and friends also.

(If you book The Barn I highly recommend DJ D-NO. He has done many weddings there and understands the flow of the building and has the equipment to make sure your day goes perfectly!!! You will need more than one set up)

Ashley · Married on 10/03/2015

Brandon and Annie helped to make our wedding weekend a wonderful and stress free event. Along with their very helpful and professional staff, Brandon and Annie helped everything run as smoothly as possible. I can not say enough nice things about The Barn at Madison. My husband and I's wedding was last Saturday and it went off without a hitch. Brandon and Annie were a wealth of information and helped to make sure we didn't forget even the smallest details. We loved working with this staff! Even our guests couldn't stop complimenting how unique and beautiful the venue was. I am so very happy we chose to have our wedding at this venue. It was simply beautiful!

Megan · Married on 09/12/2015

The Barn at Madison is a very unique venue that met all of our needs. Coming from out of state, it was especially convenient to have our bridal party stay with us on-site. Brandon and Annie were helpful finding outside vendors and Annie was wonderful the weekend of the event. They were also able to set up an indoor ceremony last minute when the weather did not cooperate.

My husband and I celebrated our wedding vows & reception at the Barn in late August 2015. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful wedding. Honestly, we wouldn't change a single thing about it. All of our guests still talk about how unique it was. Unique yet elegant. My husband found it online and as soon as we walked in, we knew our search was over. The marble floors are like nothing I've seen before and the stucco walls took my breath away. You won't have to spend too much money decorating because the setting speaks for itself.

As I'm sure you've seen by now from the other reviews, upstairs there are three bedrooms, a kitchen, dining and common area. The master suite is huge! We got it for the whole weekend (really it's worth it), and my girls and I spent the night before the wedding in one big room together. They even stock the Keurig and fridge with snacks for your stay.

Again I'll say it's worth it to have it for the whole weekend: 10am Friday - 3pm Sun. The Barn staff does a wonderful job setting up the chairs and everything, but if you don't hire a florist, you are responsible for all of the centerpieces and decorating the pergola (which, believe it or not, took all day Friday for us). I can't imagine only having Saturday morning to do all of that and get ready!

Brandon and Annie are very accommodating and flexible. They're good at what they do and yet they let you take the reigns. The staff deserves recognition too. I really wanted a photo of my dad's first look, but by the time I came downstairs for him to see me, my photographer was outside prepping for the ceremony. I was devastated. When the Barn staff heard what happened, they arranged for my dad to come upstairs, took pictures themselves then sent the photos to my phone. They really went above and beyond the call of duty to capture this precious moment for their bride.

You won't find a venue like this with the whole package: beautiful location, easy-going owners, & decent price.

Ashley · Married on 08/08/2015

LOVED the venue. The fact that we were able to have the venue for the entire weekend made it so convenient to set up and break down with little stress. Annie and Brandon clearly made a great investment with this property and are passionate about the business. They were very accommodating to our needs and requests. We've gotten so many compliments on our wedding, special thanks to Annie and Brandon! Highly recommend!

Nina · Married on 08/01/2015

My husband and I were/are so ecstatic w/The Barn owners and staff and the beautiful venue. Our daughter's wedding day was perfect in every detail from set-up, co-ordination with us/vendors, follow-up and response to our inquiries, questions, and concerns. We are grateful for all of their care, guidance, and attention to detail from the rehearsal dinner, to the wedding day, and the breakfast brunch the day after the wedding. We have a memory that will last a lifetime. The Barn and their staff are/were always so caring and professional.

Tiffany · Married on 08/01/2015

I recently had my wedding at The Barn at Madison. We booked it for the weekend and had the rehearsal dinner, the wedding, and a brunch the following morning there. We couldn't be happier with our choice. It provided for the unique venue that we were looking for. It was so nice that we were able to hold all of the events at the same place from the rehearsal dinner to the brunch the morning after the weeding. Brandon and Annie were always very easy to reach with any questions and/or concerns and helped to make the planning easy and the actual weekend go well. We are very thankful to have found such a beautiful and unique venue. I would highly recommend The Barn at Madison to anybody planning a wedding.