The Barn At Madison Reviews

52 | Madison, PA

52 Reviews for The Barn At Madison

• P Plutch

P Plutch · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Unique venue with an awesome owner and staff

My wife and I are not your regular couple and wanted a venue that was unique and fit an October wedding. We were concerned about the size and the plan B in the event it rained. We invited 170 ppl and 130 showed so it was the perfect amount the fit everyone inside rather than putting tables on the balcony. We do suggest caterer serve family style as it worked out great for us. If you stay the weekend be sure to bring your own pillows and blankets. This was our only issue. It rained the day of the wedding but it was sprinkling and drizzle but as soon as my bride came out it stopped. The owner, Annie, and Stacy, the coordinator, assured me that they had weddings in worse rain. Over all it was the day we imagined and more. Annie was very good at responding and answering our questions. She helped prepare us and guide us through the process. Most definitely recommend.

Sent on 11/04/2019

The Barn At Madison's reply:

Thank you Pete! Your wedding and reception were a lot of fun, and so unique. Stacey and I enjoyed your day... and working with you both leading up to the big day... very much. And, yes, we have the pillows and blankets for the 3 Queen beds, and the couples can choose to invite up to 10 guests to enjoy with weekend stay with them, so bring those extra air mattresses, pillows and blankets so your closest people can enjoy with the weekend with you. For dinner, many couples choose the buffet from their caterer, but your caterer was equipped and offered Homestyle service, which was very smooth, and worked really well for your layout. I would like to see that more in the future.

Lisa Leggett · Getting married on 01/06/2021

We could not be happier with our experience with the Barn at Madison!

My husband and I just got married in June of 2020 at the Barn at Madison and we could not be happier with the venue and the staff! Annie and Brandon have been so helpful as we had to postpone our date due to Covid-19 and then adjust plans to meet all of the guidelines. We originally fell in love with the venue last September and our wedding experience exceeded my expectations! We had an elegant and formal dinner upstairs, a fun party in the pub downstairs, and enjoyed the outdoor garden space both during the cocktail hour and evening after dinner. There are many, many places for gorgeous pictures! And the upper level apartment would be a neat weekend rental even on it's own! I highly recommend :)

Sent on 06/17/2020
  • Marcie

Marcie · Married on 09/12/2020

Easy to work with

We were able to quickly schedule a meeting, tour, and booking! Grounds are beautiful. We highly recommend if you are looking for something unique.

Sent on 08/09/2019

Tia Kettering · Married on 08/08/2020

Absolutely amazing!

The staff at The Barn was amazing! Annie is wonderful and so helpful! They were all so wonderful to work with! They made everything so perfect!

Sent on 08/09/2020
  • Staci

Staci · Married on 04/17/2020

Couldn’t have been better!

The Barn at Madison was exactly what I was looking for when we got engaged this past year. It is a beautiful, unique, rustic, eclectic venue. The owners Annie and Brandon are a delight to work with and being a COVID bride I had more stress and questions then I ever could have anticipated...they were their with us every step of the way. The 3rd floor apartment and weekend rental option is perfect for accommodating all the wedding needs. We were able to host or rehearsal and dinner onsite and had an amazing place to get ready (the unique design makes for awesome photos). I honestly couldn’t have dreamt of a more perfect venue

Sent on 08/27/2020
  • Kayla

Kayla Koury · Married on 11/02/2019

10/10 I reccomend!!

Annie and Stacey made our wedding day special in every single way. From day one they've been helpful with any and all questions we had, and are very thorough with every detail involved in wedding planning. My husband and I had no idea about any of the ins and outs of planning but we knew we should start with booking a venue and we are so thankful to have looked into the Barn at Madison. Once the barn is booked, Annie and Stacey lead you the rest of the way from things like the caterer, where to get ice, the DJ (I highly recomend TK the DJ), all the way down to the little things like the cookie room, flower girls, and your general time line of how things should be. We booked for the whole weekend, which I HIGHLY recommend doing. Pay the extra money, I promise it's worth it :) The barn is georgous and very minimal decorating and clean up is required. The barn staff will clean up for you! All we had to do the morning after was load up anything we wanted to take home (most of everything was left in a pile on the table by the stairs for us by the staff) and lock up. I hope one of my friends get married here just so I can be a guest again in such a beautiful place. It's called a barn, but it's nowhere near what a barn should be. No horses, no farm smell. The barn is so clean and absolutely stunning. :)

Sent on 11/04/2019

The Barn At Madison's reply:

Kayla and Dennis, you were a joy to work with, so positive and optimistic, just very enjoyable people. Your wedding day was beautiful, we have some pictures to share with you :) We've been communicating so much leading up to Saturday, it will be strange not to be texting with you! lol... Congratulations and thank you for your kind words!
  • Haley

Haley · Married on 10/12/2019

Best Venue!

We searched long, and hard for the just perfect venue for our wedding..here it is The Barn At Madison! Everything is just so beautiful, and the staff was more than amazing.. making sure everything was as it should be, kindness and that we was on time. Considering "im late for everything". If you are looking for the perfect wedding without all the added stress, you should book with here!😃

Sent on 10/17/2019

The Barn At Madison's reply:

Haley, you were a beautiful bride, thank you for your kind words. We got a sneek peak of some of the beautiful pics from Saturday :) We're glad you shared your special weekend with us.

Aaron Morgan · Married on 09/14/2019

Our Most Amazing Day

We got married in September of 2019, but we booked The Barn at Madison in 2017. We knew as soon as we saw the venue that it was the place for us! It was incredibly convenient to stay the whole weekend, as well as have friends and family stay with us. Stacey was a huge help to us throughout the process (Meeting with us and showing us around with vendors and such as well as day of help). The owners Annie and Brandon were super helpful as well and very understanding when one of our payments was late due to us forgetting (oops!) All-in-all The Barn at Madison is an eclectic and beautiful venue with just the right staff to help us pull off one of the best days of our lives! Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Julia · Married on 04/20/2019

I just celebrated my wedding at The Barn at Madison on September 15th and it was absolutely perfect! I can not say enough great things about the venue and staff! The venue is breathtaking and Annie was amazing. She helped with every little detail and gave me suggestions for all of my vendors. The venue was extremely affordable too! You can rent the venue for the entire weekend, which makes it like your own little getaway. Plus your friends can stay with you. We had our whole bridal party stay the entire weekend. On Friday, we had our rehearsal. Annie helped coordinate with my Pastor. Then my family made a taco bar for dinner. They set up everything for the rehearsal and your wedding. People were in love with the venue. It is so unique and different than the same old thing. Every room you go into has something new and exciting. My photographer was in heaven shooting at this location. I promise you will fall in love with this place once you visit.

Sent on 10/09/2018

The Barn At Madison's reply:

Julia thank you so much for the kind words. You were lovely to work with, and I am so glad you had such an amazing weekend here at The Barn at Madison !

Daisy · Married on 11/10/2018

Perfect choice!

Best decision we made!! Planning a wedding in less than 4 months was a breeze with the help of the Barn at Madison staff. They were quick to answer questions and made sure we were not forgetting any important details. Staying in 1 spot from the rehearsal dinner through Sunday was so convenient. I would highly recommend the full wedding weekend! We had to change the ceremony to indoors last minute and there was no issue. We had such a perfect weekend. Annie and Stacey are amazing!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Jason T Beigay · Married on 10/20/2018

Extremely Fantastic

My wife fell in love with The Barn at Madison the very first time we went to see it. Annie and her husband Brandon as well as Stacey (who is Annie's right hand woman) were amazing to deal with from start to finish, from the first tour till the end of our wedding night we couldn't have been happier. Annie and her crew are easy to get a hold of, easy to talk to and more than helpful. They helped us with ideas that we would have never thought of on our own. They have plenty of experience with weddings at their venue and no task was too tough or no situation they couldn't handle. They make recommendations on what they know works (if you ask them) and they were spot on every time. Stacey was our primary contact throughout and she could not have been more amazing. She was personable and professional and handled everything asked of her and then some. Annie and Brandon are the owners and are equally as fantastic. They make sure your wedding day is perfect start to finish. The venue is beautiful and looked amazing. We couldn't have asked for a better day or 3 better people to plan it with. Amazing job through and through. Highly recommended.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Stacey · Married on 09/22/2018

There isn’t enough time in the world to say how amazing The Barn at Madison was for our wedding venue choice! My husband and I chose the 3 day weekend package and we have no regrets at all! We love the outdoors and the rustic/ elegant aspect of the barn was perfect for us. The Barn at Madison was our very first and only wedding venue we looked at and we loved it so much we couldn’t wait to get a hold of Annie to book our special day. There is something so special about the Barn. We loved the history within the Barn and how there are a lot of original items and the original Cow Stalls in the basement. It holds a lot of memories in many peoples hearts. We told Annie to forever own the Barn and continue to take amazing care of it so we know nothing bad will ever happen to it! We would be devastated if anything happened. The one thing I liked the most was how you didn’t have to decorate much because how creative and unique the walls, ceilings and just everything was. You would need a whole week to look at every single item in that place and look at every exciting item from the old hayloft to the stained glass windows to the nicknacks in the bar area/ dance floor on the walls.
    Even though the Barn is in a residential area, don’t let it deter you. Once you are on the barn grounds you honestly forget that you are even in a town. You feel as if you are in the country side and there is tons of privacy and the landscaping is so beautiful!
    I couldn’t say enough about the staff either! Stacey, Annie and Jennie were absolutely fantastic! I held my day in their hands and they ran it smoothly and everything went perfectly and I knew I could trust them! They were amazing from their personalities to their friendliness. It was just as if they were a part of the family there to celebrate in our beautiful day! I have run out of characters to type :( I hope this review helps many beautiful soon to be brides choosing the Barn at Madison for their wedding day! You will not regret it!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/02/2018

Book the full weekend stay, it will definetly make you less stressed out for the wedding, and it offers more time for you and your bridal party to prepare. Annie and her staff know what they are doing, and they offered great advice! This is an amazingly beautiful venue.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/02/2018

Annie and Stacey made our wedding fun and ready. I recommend booking the full weekend to take away some of the stress. So worth it!! Absolutely stunning venue.

Sent on 06/16/2018

The Barn At Madison's reply:

Kaitlyn you were both a joy to work with! Thank you for the kind words!

Staci · Married on 05/26/2018

Our experience at the Barn at Madison was nothing short of amazing! Annie and Stacey were absolutely fantastic to work with, starting from our initial inquires and leading right up to the day of the wedding. Since we elected to go with the option of having the venue to ourselves for the whole weekend (best value you'll find anywhere by the way), all of the staff were extremely accommodating and flexible in allowing us to create our own memorable wedding. Although they can accommodate up to ~175 guests, this venue is setup perfectly for a "mid-sized" wedding, as we were right around 125 and nobody complained about being cramped. We got so much feedback from guests about how unique the barn was with all of the historic decorations, and then of course, this is all topped off by the fact that the third floor is living quarters so that a handful of guests/wedding party can stay over for multiple nights if need be.

In short, if you're looking for a unique barn-style wedding with an equally amazing staff, look no further than the Barn at Madison!

Sent on 07/04/2018

Daniel · Married on 04/21/2018

For anyone considering a wedding venue, look no further. The Barn at Madison is simply a phenomenal place to get married. Annie, Brandon and Stacy provided us with an unforgettable weekend that was simply awesome. All of our guests could not get enough of the venue. One guest even thanked us for inviting them to the "Royal Wedding!" (referring to our wedding, even though the actual Royal Wedding was only a few weeks away). The convenience of having the rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception all in one place was so nice and gave us so much extra time for photos.

I couldn't possibly give a higher recommendation.

Sent on 04/26/2018

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2017

The Barn at Madison thinks of everything, big and small to help with our big day. Everyone is so helpful and personal. The day before and day of our wedding Stacy become like part of our family.
    We enjoyed staying the weekend to make things less stressful and it gave our kids a place to rest if they needed a break in all the hustle .
    Every inch of the venue , inside and out, was breathtaking. Our guests gushed over this hidden gem and I'm sure will years from now.
    I could not have imagined having our wedding anywhere but here. Grace, charm, simplicity, and elegance are just a few words to describe this place. Paul and I could not say thank you enough to everyone!!
    You've made lasting memories on our family !!!

Sent on 10/15/2017

hannah · Married on 09/30/2017

The Barn at Madison is not your typical barn venue (its not your typical venue at all to be honest). It is a unique place to host your special day. Annie and Brandon, the owners, take so much pride and put so much work into this beautiful venue, it is one for the books for sure. It is a 3 floor venue, with outdoor space to hold your ceremony. The main floor, the ballroom, is a beautiful room with stained glass everywhere and white walls and ceiling - allowing your wedding decor to POP. The bottom floor is the reception room - an all wood bar-like atmosphere, PERFECT for what we were looking for. There were decks, porches and and outdoor space, so our guests spread out and could find a place to enjoy the night. The top floor is the 3 bedroom apartment with the french quarters you can get ready in - and it is gorgeous.
    They have options to book for the full weekend or just for the day (but i recommend the full weekend - it was so nice to have time the day before to setup, time the next day to pack up, and even host the rehearsal dinner there). PLUS if you book the full weekend, you have access to a full 3 bedroom apartment on the 3rd floor!!! This was KEY having my bridesmaids stay over the night before so we could all get a good night of sleep before the wedding day.
    Annie was so helpful to us when planning. We had many conversations over the 2.5 year engagement and in the last month spoke to her so many times - she is so thoughtful and comes up with questions that brides often forget on their big day and makes sure you have them covered.
    She was also there with her staff on the big day to see how things turned out. It was nice to see someone who cares so much about what they do and the places they own.
    The Barn is BYOB which was a HUGE piece of what we were looking for and they provided all tables and white chiavari chairs (as well as all seating for the ceremony outside). They even provide snacks in the apartment, coffee, and an emergency box!! 2 thumbs up!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Randi · Married on 09/16/2017

The Barn at Madison was an elegant, rustic, & exquisite venue that would be perfect for any couple's dream wedding. Brandon, Annie, & the rest of the staff were pleasant, extremely helpful, super flexible, & willing to make the Bride, Groom, & Bridal Party feel welcomed & keep the environment stress-free. I would definitely recommend this venue to any couple getting married & know that it will be a night that every guest will remember and be talking about for years to come.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Jennifer · Married on 06/10/2017

The Barn at Madison is such a unique venue. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. Our guests absolutely loved everything about our wedding and I have The Barn at Madison to thank for that. They provide you with a list of qualified/pre-approved vendors (you can still bring your own if you want) frequent email updates with tons of additional information, and are super easy to contact if you have any questions. If you choose The Barn at Madison - I'd suggest using DJ D-No (Dean Baker) and Ridgeview Acres Farm as the florist. They know the venue and went above and beyond to make our wedding flawless.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Amanda · Married on 05/20/2017

Truly amazing venue and staff. The barn is the most gorgeous place I could have chosen to get married and Stacy, Brandon, and Annie were available every step of the way to guide me and answer my questions. I could not have asked for a better place or better service for the most important day of my life and I will forever be grateful. I recommend them to anyone that is looking for a unique and gorgeous location for a wedding.

Sent on 05/23/2017

Lindsey · Married on 11/12/2016

I would recommend The Barn at Madison to anyone! Our wedding was absolutely perfect thanks to the staff. The venue is breathtaking and worth every penny. The staff made everything so smooth, were very nice, and not only easy, but fun to work with! Any questions that we had came with a response within minutes! I am actually sad that we only were there for a weekend.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Amanda · Married on 10/29/2016

We just recently had our wedding weekend at The Barn at Madison. First of all, this place is exquisite. Everytime you turn around, you discover a new treasure you didn't see before. Our guests raved about and had so much fun exploring this beautiful venue. Secondly, the staff is just incredible. Annie helped so much throughout planning and brought things up that I wouldn't have thought of. There was a minor hiccup on our day and Stacy and Brandon were there and figured everything out. It was so comforting to have them there - right from the start they helped everything run smoothly and left us with nothing to stress over. We simply can not say enough about The Barn at Madison, both the venue and the superstar staff!!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Lori · Married on 09/24/2016

I had the most amazing wedding weekend at The Barn!! Not only was the staff the day of wonderful, Annie was amazing during planning! Anything I needed, she was there. If you're interested in an incredibly unique wedding venue your guests will love and a wedding weekend you won't soon forget, I highly recommend The Barn at Madison!! We loved it!!

Sent on 09/26/2016
  • Ivan

Ivan · Married on 08/13/2016

My fiance and I have just booked our August 2016 wedding. Annie and Brandon are the most helpful people I've ever met. They're flexible with not only their payment plans, but with different vendor options as well. Go with the Barn it's worth it!!

Sent on 10/12/2015