The Barn at High Point Farms Reviews

38 Reviews for The Barn at High Point Farms

• Barbi

Barbi H. · Getting married on 09/11/2021

Simply Perfect!

What an amazing venue for our son and daughter in laws wedding! The authentic farm and grounds are simply perfect! Margie and Jill attended to every detail and handled the bumps in the road with such professionalism. They even managed to keep the ceremony outside in-between rainstorms - setting up in two locations and making a last minute decision. !Couldn't have been any happier!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Y. · Married on 10/26/2019

Beautiful Venue with everything I could have hoped for!!

My husband and I got married at The Barn at High Point Farms in September 2019 and 3 months later, we are STILL hearing about how beautiful the wedding and venue was! I could not have picked a better venue to bring to life the vision I had for my wedding! It had everything... a beautiful barn for that rustic feel, mountains in the background, flower fields for that extra pop of color!! Margie and her team were so helpful and worked with me for the full 9 months of planning! I did not hire a wedding planner, so there was a lot of conversation and decision-making! Thank you guys for helping me make our big day as spectacular as ever!! I would not have changed anything!!

Sent on 12/23/2019

The Barn at High Point Farms's reply:

You were a stunning bride and your whole wedding was so memorable to us. Thank you for taking your time during the holiday season to write such a sweet review for us - it truly means a lot to hear those kind words. It was a pleasure to have you become part of our farm history and we hope that you will come visit us again.
  • Lauren

Lauren T. · Married on 09/07/2019

More than just a venue- Best decision we made!

From the moment we met Jill (owner, handles tours & flower arrangements, if you add that on - & you should - It's a flower farm, & Jill is so talented!) & toured the beautiful grounds, we knew this was the place. In hindsight, this decision is THE reason why all of our guests said it was the best, most fun wedding they'd ever attended. I can't take credit. Margie (owner, handles correspondence & planning) is the one who guided me through every detail of ceremony & reception. We added her as our Day of Coordinator & she was unbelievably helpful throughout the entire planning process. We also added her decorating services = stunning! (and also very flexible to a bride's individual taste and budget) Our wedding was September 7, 2019. We added a goat visit & we were lucky enough to have an adorable baby goat for pictures. We added the fire pit, which HPF took care of. They have two good size farmhouses you can rent to stay over the night before & even if you don't rent them, you can use one to get ready. There's lots of history & charm in the whole property. They just added a gorgeous boho treehouse that you can rent the night after the wedding. Oh, & the dance hall (super cute) has AC! The barn is rustic (it is a barn, of course), but so stylish! Our guests also commented on how relaxing the whole event was. People felt comfortable to move from seeing the goats, to the barn, to the dancehall, and the patio/firepit. It's all connected and welcoming. Margie and Jill are a dream to work with. They're so easy going and knowledgable. Be assured, booking The Barn at High Point Farms will ensure your day will be fun, beautiful, and wonderfully memorable.

Sent on 01/18/2019

The Barn at High Point Farms's reply:

Wow! Lauren - I am so humbled, honored, and floored by your very detailed and complimentary review. I should hire you to write my blogs and website content - LOL! Thank you thank you for taking the time to write so much about our venue. It is these bride reviews that mean so much to us. We were both so tickled to work with you and put your vision on display....and it indeed was beautiful. We love love the photos and can't wait to see the full gallery...I am sure you are awed by them as well. Thank you for trusting us not only as a venue but with all of these details. Come again for a visit - we would love to see you.
  • Amelia

Amelia L. · Married on 06/22/2019

All-inclusive Dream Barn Wedding

We could not have picked a better venue for our wedding. First of all, the Barn at High Point Farms is in one of the most beautiful locations. It is surrounded by mountains and fields which makes an excellent backdrop for photos. Second of all, they have a great price point for all that is included. You don't have to worry about renting tables, chairs, extra laborers, etc. because it is all provided. They even have a ton of decor items you can use without an extra charge & some you can add on for a small price. Our wedding turned out amazing & I'm so happy we hosted it here.

Sent on 09/10/2019

The Barn at High Point Farms's reply:

Amelia - thank you so much for leaving such a detailed and sweet review. We are honored that you chose us for that most special day and yours indeed was stunning and unique. Your photographer did an amazing job. Thank you again. Margie/HP Farms
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 05/18/2019

Flexible, Unique, and Great for Guests!

The Barn at High Point Farms was the PERFECT venue. We toured on a whim because we had heard about the goats, even though the location was a little out of our range. Once we saw the venue my husband and I couldn't possibly get married anywhere else! The barn has beautiful lights inside and the mountain scenery around is gorgeous! I had Margie and Jill help with coordination, decor, and florals and they were both so responsive and helpful throughout the entire process. The decor and florals ended up looking fantastic. Our guests all loved feeding the goats and the smores and fire pit add-ons. We also stayed in the new treehouse and it was a memorable and stress-free way to end our wedding! This venue gives so much flexibility to choose vendors, while also giving a lot of great suggestions. You will not regret picking here!

Sent on 06/27/2019

The Barn at High Point Farms's reply:

thank you Katie for being part of our farm history and for entrusting us in your special special day. You two are as sweet as can be - a match made in heaven! We are honored to have been a part of it and I enjoyed meeting so many of your family and friends too. Thx for writing the sweet reviews for us - I cherish them....and you are so detailed on it all too! Come visit us again! Margie
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 04/20/2019

The Barn at High Point - A Fairytale Come True

There are not enough positive adjectives to sufficiently describe my experience at The Barn at High Point Farms. This gorgeous flower farm pops with color and offers a stunning tree grove for outdoor ceremonies, an immaculately decorated indoor barn with a separate dance hall, and onsite lodging for the bridal party. The romantic patio lights throughout the property allow for an easy transition from the ceremony to cocktail hour and then inside for dinner and the reception.

So many of our friends have approached me and told me it was the best wedding they've attended, even more so than their own! One couple was married just down the road and said they only wish they'd known! The fields of goats, wooded creek, and rolling hills make for the perfect sunset shots.

The proximity to Chattanooga makes it easy for out-of-town guests, and the venue allows ultimate flexibility in selecting your own caterers and bringing alcohol, which helps greatly with your budget. The owners act as your florist and day-of coordinator with planning support leading up to your big day, and Margie & Jill are so knowledgeable I simply couldn't have done it without them! I'm over the moon with our choice to get married at The Barn at High Point Farms.

An added bonus - they built a treehouse on site for the bride & groom suite, and this new build oozes with the same gorgeous rustic-chic touches seen throughout the property. I would return just to stay the weekend!

Sent on 01/03/2020

The Barn at High Point Farms's reply:

Thank you Meredith for not only choosing us for your most special day but for leaving such a sweet (and very detailed) review for us. It means so much to hear your kind words of praise. Your wedding day seemed perfect and these photos are to die for! We indeed hope that you come back and stay at the treehouse - and visit us again.
  • Autumn

Autumn · Married on 11/03/2018

Best venue EVER!!

This venue is wedding perfection!! Our daughter was married here 11/3/18 and start to finish was pure wedding MAGIC!! Margie and Jill have a gift for making wedding awesomeness!! We received so many compliments and honestly would LOVE to do it over and over again!!! If you are in search of the perfect venue, do not sell yourself short!! Visit The Barn at High Point Farms!! Your wedding dreams will come true!!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/19/2018

My experience at the open house was wonderful. They took the time to show my fiance and I around and see every aspect of the venue. I have been in touch with the venue with tons of questions and they have been SO helpful. I have already booked them. I couldn't be happier with my choice.

Sent on 07/21/2017

Sophia · Married on 09/08/2018

It was a fairytale. 💕

If I could describe this venue in one word it would be magical, but choosing only one word wouldn’t do it justice! :) Picking The Barn at Highpoint to be our wedding venue was the best choice we made wedding planning wise. After visiting for the first time, I knew immediately that I wanted to marry the love of my life there. Even without wedding decorations, it’s so romantic, rustic, and beautiful. Not only is the venue a dream, but Margie and Jill were there for me in every way prior to the wedding and the day of the wedding. We hired Margie to be our decorator and day of coordinator, but in reality she became my wedding planner! I don’t know what I would have done without her! She’s INCREDIBLE and literally made my dreams come true! The decorations were actually better than I could have ever imagined. We sent many emails back and forth because she wanted to make sure everything was perfect for us. The day of my wedding, when I walked through the barn and down the aisle in front of the gorgeous tree, it was like a fairytale. Jill and Margie made my dream wedding come true, and I’ll never be able to thank them enough. Do yourself a favor, and look no further! This magical place and these wonderful people will help make your dreams come true too!

Sent on 12/05/2018

The Barn at High Point Farms's reply:

sweet sweet words from you Sophia - thank you! it is our honor to have been a part of this day and you were awesome to work with....i love our laid back brides - it was a joy to decorate for you! thanks for taking the time to write such a nice review.
  • Marcus

Marcus · Married on 05/05/2018

My husband and I got married at the Barn a month ago. We are so happy we decided to have our wedding at The Barn at High Point Farms! Since many of our guests were flying in from the West coast we decided to throw a southern barn wedding, and it did not disappoint! Our guests loved hanging out near the bonfire, feeding the goats, and playing cornhole. They were awe stuck at the beauty of the farms open meadows.

We went with the two day weekend option and were happy we did. Margie and Jill set up a beautiful rehearsal dinner for our family the night before the wedding. Then we had the bridal party start in the to guest house on the property. They are charming and provided an easy way for everyone to get ready the morning of.

The week of the wedding weather forecast predicted rain during the day! Luckily we had Margie as our day of coordinator. She kept in constant contact with us as the day approached and gave us our options in case we needed to move the ceremony inside. Thankfully, the brief shower waited till after cocktail hour to start and everything was perfect and as originally planned!

Margie, Jill, and their team were super easy to work with both leading up to and during the wedding. Planning from the West coast turned out to be stress free with Margie leading the way and working through all of the details via email. All of the decorations came together for the simple, clean vintage decor we envisioned. We couldn't be happier and highly this venue and team for your wedding!

Sent on 05/31/2018

A · Married on 09/22/2017

We had the wedding of our dreams at the Barn at High Points Farm on 9/22/17 and highly, highly recommend it to everyone. Margie and Jill were bride-centric, sensitive to our budget, provided cost-effective options for design and flowers, provided a list of trusted vendors but also gave us the option of choosing vendors outside of the list... and they did it all with the utmost patience and kindness. They and this barn are very much an outlier to the entire wedding industry!
    -No matter the type of wedding you want (bohemian, sophisticated vintage, rustic etc.) this picturesque venue is perfect.
    -Margie has ALL the decorating options you can possibly want including vintage suitcases for cards, chalkboards with personalized messages, every type of vase you can imagine, vintage furniture, hay bale sofas... you name it!
    -Our preview photographs from this stunning barn are amazing. They look like the types of pictures you find in glossy magazines with famous models and it's completely affordable regardless of your budget!
    -The decorations, romantic outdoor lighting, outdoorsy setting, s'mores, sparkler sendoff, striking flower adorned arbor... it's all pinterest come alive and was like a dream.
    -Save yourself some grief and ask Jill to do your flowers (for the arbor, your bouquet etc) and ask Margie to do your decorating. They take a lot of effort to understand what you want and create the same. They also handled our "day-of-event" coordination flawlessly. We had unexpected issues with a wedding planner who we had to remove from the planning. Margie and Jill kindly stepped in just weeks before to fix EVERYTHING and never once complained. Our costs included "day-of-coordination", decorating, and a few additional costs that are optional. You can definitely plan the perfect under budget wedding of your dreams here!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Aubree · Married on 09/04/2016

I could not have been happier with my venue choice! Jill and Margie were always very helpful! I knew from the first time I saw the barn that this was the venue for me! Its absolutely stunning in picture and even more perfect in person!! I was worried that I wouldn't be able to afford it, but with the discounts they offer plus all the freebie decor it was so affordable! I had the perfect wedding and nothing could have been any better!!<3

Sent on 09/14/2016

Megan · Married on 05/14/2016

I was lucky enough to have my wedding ceremony and reception at The Barn at High Point Farms on May 14, 2016. I honestly could not have ever imagined a more perfect venue or a better staff to work with throughout the wedding-planning process. Margie and Jill are incredible. I worked with both of them to plan the wedding from several states away. Though this could have been extremely stressful, I always received responses to my emails and questions within hours, if not minutes, and Margie and Jill had great suggestions for decorations, layouts, vendors, and timelines. I was attempting to write my thesis for graduate school at the same time that I was planning my wedding and I know that I never could have put it all together without the help of Margie and Jill. The venue is beautiful on its own, but they managed to turn it into a breathtaking location for our ceremony and reception. I wholeheartedly recommend The Barn at High Point Farms for anyone who is looking to have a fun, unique, and memorable venue for their wedding. My husband and I had a great time on our special day and simply can't thank Margie and Jill enough. Get ready to be wonderfully surprised with this amazing venue.

Sent on 05/31/2016

Rachel · Married on 04/16/2016

The Barn at High Point Farms is spectacular! The venue is beautiful, the scenery is breathtaking, and the staff are genuinely kind. From start to finish everyone was patient, very thorough with details, and very flexible with our vision. Walking into the barn the day of the wedding brought so much emotion into all of us because the staff literally make it picture-perfect! The landscaping was lovely and bright, the barn was organized and decorated perfectly to reflect a balance of character and beauty. We are so grateful to have found this venue and had such a remarkable wedding experience with everyone involved at the barn. It was honestly better than anything we ever imagined it could be - all expectations and hopes were far exceeded!

Sent on 05/10/2016

The barn was absolutely beautiful. With the help of Margie & Jill, I was able to have the wedding of my dreams. They were very helpful and they provided tables & chairs as well as most of out decorations. It was the first venue I looked at & I fell in love instantly. I would recommend the barn at high point farms. They are very flexible and offer a wide variety of locations for the ceremony. You can't go wrong with choosing this venue!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Taylor · Married on 10/03/2015

The Barn at High Point Farms was a breathtaking venue that I had to have the moment I laid eyes on it. It has so much to offer, from beautiful mountain views, to a gorgeous rustic barn, to a huge bonfire, and so much more. Margie and Jill were so very helpful in making our day fantastic. They were quick to respond regarding any questions, and super helpful with suggestions for the big day. They came with multiple props and decorations, as well as, numerous add ons for decent prices to make your day everything you have ever dreamed of. My guests were all so complimentary of the venue and the hosts, I have no doubt I chose the best place to get married to the man of my dreams!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Kristi · Married on 05/30/2015

Beautiful venue and very helpful to work with, so willing to help. Have available two wonderful homes to have prep time for both bride and groom. One you can stay the night. Just gorgeous grounds, nothing cookie cutter about this venue, we loved every moment!

Sent on 06/04/2015

Kate · Married on 05/09/2015

Loved everything about The Barn at High Point farms. From the moment we drove up there 5 months ago I knew this would be the perfect place for our special day. Margie, the owner, was spectacular! She was easy to work with and made sure very detail was what I, the Bride, wanted. The day of my wedding every little detail was perfection. It looked like it was right out of a fairytale...from the Lisle lined with baby's breath, to each of the table decorated with unique vintage China, to the hay sofas cover in lace durning coctail hour....I could just go on and on. They was no detail that was missed. Margie and her family where amazing...I am still overwhelmed how special The Barn At High Point Farm family made our wedding. If you are looking for dream elegant vintage wedding look no further. This is he place for you!!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Christen · Married on 04/25/2015

This venue is AMAZING my husband and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. I love this venue. The whole family is very nice and respectful and they did everything they could to make our day a day we will never forget. It's just breath taking. We couldn't have had a better venue! Thank you so much. -Michael and christen McDaniel

Sent on 05/20/2015

The Barn at High Point Farms was a truly unique wedding venue. The property and barn are breathtakingly beautiful and do not require much added decor! The venue is family owned and operated, so they truly care about your experience and are very flexible to accomidate your needs.

Sent on 10/22/2014

Rachel · Married on 09/20/2014

I got married here and it was wonderful! The barn is absolutely beautiful and Margie and Jill were wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend this wedding venue.

Sent on 10/08/2014

Erin · Married on 06/22/2014

The Barn at High Point Farms ensured our wedding day absolutely beautiful! Jill and Margie spent all the time I needed with them to see to it that all the small details were not overlooked. The venue was set up just as planned and was absolutely beautiful! Being a bride that attempted as much DIY as possible, there are so many items (table decor/signs, etc) the Barn can provide for the brides to use, and though I hauled in as many personal items as possible, I can absolutely appreciate that this can take much stress off other brides minds. Hands down, wouldn't have changed a single thing... EXCEPT having more time to continue the celebrations! It's very true, your wedding day will absolutely fly by! So make sure to sit back and take it ALL in!

Sent on 07/03/2014

Linda · Married on 06/07/2014

My daughter wanted a rustic wedding and I found The Barn on line and it was phenomenal. It seems like we had just started the preparation for the wedding and then the day was here and gone. The setting is ideal for an outdoor wedding with trees, farm animals and beautiful mountains which give you many choices for the wedding vows to take place. You can play corn hole in the side yard which adds an additional activity for the guests. Since we began our preparations, the Gardners have added an air conditioned dance hall which is fabulous. You can sit in the barn and see the dancers or you can participate first hand in the lovely room. The setup is great and everything came together on a dime the day of the wedding. Jill and her mom, Margie, have made their home so welcome and beautiful for brides and grooms to begin their married journey.

Sent on 06/24/2014

The barn and it's staff created the most beautiful wedding!They took the time to really find out what I wanted my wedding to look like, and they made it evenbetter then I could have asked for!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Ashley · Married on 05/17/2014

Jill and Margie are very easy to work with. They help you with the barn layout and any questions that you might have. The "once you have booked" link is very useful and it allows brides to really prepare their day with ease. The Barn at High Point Farms is overall a spectacular place to get married and will keep your guests talking about how great your wedding was.

Sent on 06/02/2014