12 Reviews for The Barn At Hawks Point

Parking (3)
Covered Outdoor (2)
Scenic Views (1)
12 The Barn At Hawks Point Reviews

I loved the barn and my wedding day was PERFECT and the barn was exactly what we both had wanted. If I could change one thing I would want to be able to have it the night before for not such a large fee. A lot of the places we looked at got it the night before within the paid fee and the day of you had more time to enjoy the day. However, the barn doesn't need much since it is so beautiful it was just stressful for my now husband to set up while I got ready. Other than that the barn has everything a bride could want and is actually one of VERY FEW barns with indoor plumbing! My day was perfect and I would recommend the barn to every bride I know!!!

Profile Picture Tina, 5/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Hawks Point Event Staff were professional, courteous, and their assistance on the day of my daughter's wedding was invaluable.

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a great experience, working with Karen and her Team at the Barn! Prior to our event, tables and chairs were set-up by the team. The day of, there were people on-site, to help us rearrange any tables, move barrels, decor, etc. After a long day, it's wonderful to have minimal work! Cleaning is included in the price of the venue. Friends and family agreed that it was a beautiful place to hold our reception. Glad we could kick off the season on such a beautiful Spring day!!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/8/16, 1 Review
2.8

Be sure to read the contract carefully....overtime fees are extravagant and begin right on the minute.. No compassion for customer, example.... when weather conditions impair your clean up......charged for mud on trash can lids caused by rain on the property. Insufficient outdoor lighting for night cleanup.

Profile Picture Richard, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Karen is the sweetest person in the world. She was so helpful and never hesitated when I had a question or needed information. We booked our date last year and were immediately in love. Ever since then she has added so much more to the venue. The barn is gorgeous and already beautifully decorated. Karen and her daughter truly care about the bride, groom, and their families and want to help make your day the best. You are allowed to pick your own vendors which made our choice even easier. I couldn't imagine getting married anywhere else. I am extremely excited to get married in just a few weeks!

Profile Picture Rayona, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking

The Barn at Hawks Point was absolutely wonderful! We were able to bring in our own vendors, and didn't feel like we were spending too much money! We love this faith-based venue, and have had nothing but compliments on how beautiful and fun our wedding was! If you want a space that you can let guests spread out and do their own thing, this is your best bet! We absolutely adored our venue!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Scenic Views, Parking

The moment I walked on the property, I knew this is where I had to get married. The barn is gorgeous and already beautifully decorated. The property is hidden from the road athat makes it feel like your own sanctuary. The owners are very friendly and helpful people. They have a real interest in the bride, groom, and their families. They want your day to be the best day and they are thrilled to be a part of it. You are allowed to pick your own vendors, which is great when you already have some picked out. My fiancé went on facility tours with me but he never really got into them until we found The Barn at Hawks Point. They treat their brides so well that most of them have left things behind for othersure to use. You feel a great sense of community and togetherness when you are at their site. I couldn't imagine getting married anywhere else. You get so much when you choose The Barn at Hawks Point and you will fall in love instantly. We are so thrilled with our decision, and we are glad they decided to pick us to be a part of their memories.

Profile Picture User5173987, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

The Barn at Hawks Point was a SPECTACULAR venue for our daughter and son-in-law's wedding reception! The barn and surrounding property is absolutely beautiful, especially if you're looking for a rustic & elegant setting. The owners were extremely accommodating to our needs and desires and made the entire process very smooth. We also appreciated the flexibility to be able to choose our own vendors. Our family and friends who attended the wedding could not stop commenting on how beautiful the reception was, both inside the barn as well as outside, with the expansive and gorgeous property! We would highly recommend The Barn at Hawks Point to any future bride and groom!

Profile Picture User6754109, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We LOVED the Barn at Hawks Point. It was great to be able to choose our own vendors. We had plenty of time for set up the day of the event. Everything was organized and ran as expected.

Profile Picture dawn, 5/1/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Parking, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

Beautiful location very close to Indy! The barn is completely amazing. We loved the extras including table decorations that helped make our wedding perfect. Karen was amazing and the open vendor policy helped us pick the right caterer and entertainment for our taste and budget.

Profile Picture Amy, 10/10/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was the wedding venue of my dreams! It was gorgeous inside and out! After looking at other places this one was so reasonable and so perfect for a country rustic wedding!

Profile Picture Kerri, 9/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Barn was a perfect place to get married! They had multiple outside options as well as the inside of the Barn as a back up. Karen was so helpful and flexible with us as we needed extra time to set up and extra times to come see it as it was finished and getting closer to our date. She was genuinely excited for our special day.

Profile Picture User4959099, 2+ years ago, 1 Review