The Barn at Faith Farms Reviews

The Barn at Faith Farms 7
  • Victoria

Victoria Namvonga 路 Married on 08/31/2019

The Barn at Faith Farms

This venue is gorgeous and has everything you need for a rustic barn wedding. I instantly fell in love with it when we went to tour it. The staff is friendly and reliable when it comes to questions along the way. No better way to make you feel as comfortable as you need to be for the big day!

Sent on 01/26/2019

The Barn at Faith Farms's reply:

Victoria, this is so sweet of you! Thank you so very much! It was so great meeting you guys! We are looking forward to sharing your special day with you!
  • Hannah

Hannah Redlawski 路 Married on 08/03/2019

Highly Recommended

We absolutely loved having our wedding here! They were so responsive, professional, and worked with my husband and I in every way to make sure our day was smooth. I highly recommend using them for your venue!

Sent on 08/25/2019
    The Barn at Faith Farms 8
    The Barn at Faith Farms 9
    The Barn at Faith Farms 10

The Barn at Faith Farms's reply:

Hannah! Thank you for your kindness! We enjoyed working with you both and your families. May God bless you all

Sloan 路 Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing venue

Marissa & James made the processing of choosing my dream venue so SIMPLE. They were quick to respond and I had absolutely no issues with them from start to finish. Their services day of were PHENOMENAL. They worked together with my wedding planner to make sure my day ran smoothly. I would choose the Barn at Faith Farms over and over again.

Sent on 09/26/2019

The Barn at Faith Farms's reply:

Sloan, thank you so much for your review of our services! You all were a dream to work with, and we enjoyed getting to work with you and your families. We wish you all the very best in your marriage!
  • Grant

Grant Denton 路 Married on 05/26/2019

A beautiful venue

The Barn at Faith Farms was just wonderful. The place was gorgeous and very resonable. The owners were very easy to work with, kept us infomed at all times, and answered any questions we had in a timely matter. They also had many extras that we rented the day of the wedding, which made things easy for us. We live in Knoxville but chose to drive to Athens, TN because of this beautiful venue. We had 255 guests and it fit us both inside for the reeption and outside for the ceremony very comfortably. You will not be disappoinnted.

Sent on 05/30/2019

The Barn at Faith Farms's reply:

Grant and Emyle, thank you so much for your kindness! We enjoyed working with you both and your families! We pray God blesses you all in your years to come! Thank you for letting us share your special day. We will be keeping up with you guys on YouTube 馃槉
  • Jennifer

Jennifer 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Perfect Day

James and Marissa are some of the kindest people I have ever met. They truly care about making your wedding day as special as you hope it will be.
    The bridal dressing area is beautiful with plenty of room. The living room, kitchen, two bathrooms, and two bedrooms (with plenty of mirrors) make this area perfect. The groom and groomsmen also have a a house available to rent. Several bedrooms, bathrooms, a kitchen, and living room with a television make a perfect man cave.
    Inside the barn there is a spacious area with lights, draping, and rustic chandeliers. It is a perfect reception area. At the back of the barn you walk into a covered porch area with an incredible fireplace. My daughter chose this area for her ceremony. There is also an outside ceremony space under a huge tree, it is a gorgeous back drop for a ceremony.
    Marissa and James, thank you for your help in making my daughter鈥檚 day perfect! Your venue is not only beautiful it is also well thought out for the wedding party, vendors, and guests.
    Thanks!

The Barn at Faith Farms 13
    The Barn at Faith Farms 14
    The Barn at Faith Farms 15

The Barn at Faith Farms's reply:

Jennifer, thank you so much for your kind words. You all were such a joy to work with and we loved being apart of your special day. Our little one is still loving the light saber from the send off lol! Thank you again, we appreciate this and you guys so much!
  • Trissa

Trissa 路 Married on 04/27/2019

The best experience imaginable!

We feel sooo lucky to have branched out of Knoxville to find The Barn at Faith Farms in Athens,TN! (not a bad drive AT ALL-only around 50 min) Everything was perfect. They let us visit the property multiple times before the big day so that we had every bit of information and could envision our day. The owners, Marissa and James, are the kindest and most hard working people. They ease all the stress of the big day and were a huge help in finding all of our amazing vendors. Their locations has all the options- inside, outside, or outside but covered. You are safe for any weather and every single setting is breathtaking. We couldn't be more thankful to have had our special day at The Barn at Faith Farms.

Sent on 05/06/2019
    The Barn at Faith Farms 16
    The Barn at Faith Farms 17
    The Barn at Faith Farms 18
    The Barn at Faith Farms 19
    The Barn at Faith Farms 20
    The Barn at Faith Farms 21

The Barn at Faith Farms's reply:

Thank you so much Trissa :) We were so blessed to share this special day with you guys! You all were so great to work with and we enjoyed every minute! Absolutely can't wait to see more photos! These are great! Thank you again!
  • Lindsay

Lindsay 路 Married on 03/30/2019

The Best Wedding Venue Ever!

I don't even have words to describe our experience at The Barn at Faith Farms. From the moment I emailed James & Marissa, I knew that this was a special place. They do this because they truly love it and that is so evident when you talk to them and visit their venue. The very first wedding in the barn was theirs and you can actually feel the love while you're there. All throughout the planning process, when I told people my venue, they immediately started singing James' and Marissa's praises. I heard nothing but amazing things about them from everyone I worked with. We had our small wedding here and even though it can hold a lot more people, James & Marissa helped me rearrange the furniture and they made it seem to intimate. They were hands on all weekend and willing to jump in and help with anything that was needed. They even opened the barn doors for me as I got ready to walk down the aisle. So many of our guests commented on how beautiful the venue was and I was in full agreement. It was a magical day, more perfect than I ever could've dreamed, and I absolutely recommend getting married here. I am almost in tears writing this because it really was that amazing. The venue is beautiful but the people who own it are even better. They also are constantly adding to it and making it more and more beautiful (if that's even possible!). We came all the way from Atlanta to get married here and would do it again in a heartbeat. This place is just everything!

Sent on 04/03/2019

The Barn at Faith Farms's reply:

Lindsay, you are too sweet! We loved getting to share this day with you and will be forever grateful for you guys! You will always have a special place in our hearts and we wish you many blessings on your marriage! 鉂わ笍

Karen Reynolds 路 Married on 03/10/2019

Karen Reynolds

The Barn at Faith Farms was the perfect venue for my daughters wedding. From our very first tour until the last guest left, we could not have ask for better service. James and Marissa made Cheyenne鈥檚 day absolutely the best, we did not have to worry about a thing, they were readily available to handle any of our needs.

Sent on 03/20/2019
    The Barn at Faith Farms 22

The Barn at Faith Farms's reply:

Thank you so much Karen! We appreciate you guys so very much! The wedding was beautiful and the weather was perfect! We are definitely blessed to call you guys as friends. Thank you so much for letting us be apart of Cheyenne and Cody鈥檚 special day!
  • Naomi

Naomi 路 Married on 03/08/2019

Our wedding day

Matt and I had an absolutely incredible experience at this venue! It's been almost 2 weeks since our big day and we are still on Cloud 9! The space makes for a romantic and dreamy day and they have thought through EVERY detail! James and Marissa are THE sweetest couple and we just adore them. They will do anything to make your experience just what you want it to be! We love them and would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 03/20/2019
    The Barn at Faith Farms 23
    The Barn at Faith Farms 24
    The Barn at Faith Farms 25
    The Barn at Faith Farms 26
    The Barn at Faith Farms 27
    The Barn at Faith Farms 28

The Barn at Faith Farms's reply:

Naomi and Matt, we enjoyed you both so very much and your sweet families! Everything came together beautifully despite the rain! We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness and hope to see you guys in the near future! Thank you so much for your kindness and for letting us be apart of this very special day!

Lauren 路 Married on 12/22/2018

December Wedding

James and Marissa are THE best! You can tell from your first visit to the barn that they are going to give their all to make sure your wedding is beautiful and stress free. There's no mountain they won't climb and no problem they're not willing to help you find a solution for. We were the first couple to get married at the fireplace after dark, and they took care of adding additional lights for us so we could have our ceremony just the way we pictured it. They are so kind and so helpful and accommodating, even when Marissa had to do meetings with the (most adorable) baby strapped to her chest. The barn and the field both have so many beautiful spots for photos and the ceremony. I can't say enough about how hard they worked to make sure we didn't have to, and I'm not convinced that they didn't have some special magic that gave us the most beautiful sunny day surrounded by a week of rain. You can tell that this is truly a labor of love by James & Marissa, & I can't recommend them & their venue highly enough!

Sent on 01/04/2019
    The Barn at Faith Farms 29
    The Barn at Faith Farms 30
    The Barn at Faith Farms 31
    The Barn at Faith Farms 32
    The Barn at Faith Farms 33

The Barn at Faith Farms's reply:

Lauren, thank you so much for this review! It was so great getting to know you and work with you guys! We definitely try our best to make sure your day goes just as you鈥檝e envisioned it! I鈥檓 so glad you were pleased with everything 鈽猴笍 I鈥檝e been anxious to see the photos from the ceremony, and they turned out beautifully! Thank you for sharing those too! We wish you and Seth all the best in your marriage and a lifetime of love and happiness!
  • Danielle

Danielle 路 Married on 12/01/2018

Beautiful Venue Ran by the Nicest Folks

James and Marissa are amazing! We had terrible storms the week leading up to the wedding but despite the weather, they accommodated us and our guests super well! They are both talented!

Sent on 05/23/2019
    The Barn at Faith Farms 40
    The Barn at Faith Farms 41
    The Barn at Faith Farms 42

Christina 路 Married on 06/02/2018

I鈥檓 using the barn for my wedding next June. James and Marissa have been there to answer every question we have and are very accommodating! I have also been here for an event and everything was lovely. Would recommend the Barn at Faith Farms to anyone!!

The Barn at Faith Farms's reply:

Thank you so much Christina! We appreciate you and your sweet family and are looking forward to your special day!

Jennifer 路 Married on 06/02/2018

The Barn at Faith Farms is absolutely spectacular. James and Marissa Lowry are wonderful people to work with and will help any way they can.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Brittany 路 Married on 05/26/2018

I am so excited to be getting married here next May! Marissa and James have been so helpful throughout our planning process so far! They have had such helpful recommendations for anything you may need to help plan your big day. I am so appreciative of them and thankful I chose their beautiful venue!

The Barn at Faith Farms's reply:

Brittany, thank you so much! It has been a joy to work with you! You have been with us from the beginning stages and trusted us throughout all our many projects! We look forward to your special day!

Ashtin 路 Married on 05/05/2018

James and Marissa made a crazy day wonderful for us! They had answers and solutions to everything, vendor recommendations, and wonderful advice.
    The only bad part about the day was that it only happens once!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Jamie 路 Married on 05/05/2018

We are getting married here in May and immediately fell in love with this venue after looking at several others. James and Marissa are the most helpful people I've encountered so far in the wedding business! I really liked that the venue has an indoor/covered option in case the weather is bad and that they are dog friendly.

Sent on 09/19/2017

The Barn at Faith Farms's reply:

Jamie, thank you so much for your kind words! You have been great to work with and we cant wait for your big day!

Shaina 路 Married on 03/24/2018

James and Marissa, the owners, are absolutely terrific. They went above and beyond my expectations. They really are wonderful people and have built and created a perfect place for couples to share their perfect day with family and friends. Everyone complimented on how perfect and magical the barn was and I couldn't agree more. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/25/2018

Josh 路 Married on 09/30/2017

As a wedding DJ and Videography I have been at The Barn at Faith Farms several times for a wide variety of events. They are some of the hardest working people you will ever meet. I would and do recommend this spot for your next wedding in beautiful McMinn County, TN.

The Barn at Faith Farms's reply:

Josh, thank you so much! We always enjoy working with you! We would recommend your services as well. Thank you again, hope to work with you soon!

Penny 路 Married on 09/30/2017

If you're looking for a venue for a wedding look no further!!!! This place is AMAZING!!!! Marissa and James will be there to help you with everything!!!!! They are the BEST!!!!

Sent on 10/14/2017

The Barn at Faith Farms's reply:

Thank you Penny! We appreciate you all so much!

Eva 路 Married on 06/24/2017

We had our daughters wedding here in June. Marissa and James are wonderful to work with! Always smiling and eager to help with anything you need! If you need to book a venue this is the place! It is so beautiful and peaceful there!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Brittney 路 Married on 06/24/2017

My husband and I had our wedding here this past June! Everything about this venue is perfect! Marissa and James were amazing! I'd recommend this place to anyone!

The Barn at Faith Farms's reply:

Thank you so much Brittney! It was great working with you and your sweet family! Thank you for choosing our venue for you special day!
  • Cassie

Cassie 路 Married on 06/17/2017

I can not say enough words about how GREAT James and Marissa are at The Barn at Faith Farms! They went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day went perfectly and were such a huge help.

Sent on 07/07/2017

The Barn at Faith Farms's reply:

Cassie, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate you guys so very much and loved sharing your special day!

Robin 路 Married on 05/27/2017

My daughter's wedding reception at The Barn at Faith Farms was a wonderful experience. James and Marissa are wonderful and work very hard to make sure your event is perfect. The Barn is beautifully decorated and clean and well appointed for any event. The location is easy for out of town guests to find.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Barbara 路 Married on 05/13/2017

Our daughter's wedding was at the barn at Faith Farms this past May. This property was absolutely amazing, but only surpassed by the kindness and caring spirit of the owners James and Marissa. They helped make my daughter's wedding the best day of her life!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Emmie 路 Married on 05/06/2017

I was a guest at a wedding here and it was gorgeous! The wedding was in May and it was surprisingly cold and rainy all day. They accommodated for the wedding to be inside the barn and even brought out heaters as many people were chilly. It was beautiful, even thought the weather wasn't, and James and Marissa were the best at making sure everything was handled beautifully!