The Barn at Allen Acres Reviews

2 | Rock Falls, IL

2 Reviews for The Barn at Allen Acres

We fell in love with this location, as well as Karen and Rachel who run the place. Absolutely lovely people, they welcomed our family into theirs and made our wedding so special. I would highly recommend having your wedding here. We were married here and held the reception here as well. Both were stunning. What a great party we had too!

Sent on 06/14/2015

Lindsay · Married on 09/13/2014

My husband and I had our wedding ceremony at The Barn last September. It was absolutely beautiful and we have gotten so many compliments on the setting! Working with Karen and Rachel was also so easy. They are very flexible, easy to contact and just wonderful people. If you have an idea, all you have to do is ask and odds are Karen will be fine with it or help make it happen. Karen is also a great resource because she has been in contact with so many vendors.
    My husband and 2 of his groomsmen from out of town decided to stay at the house the night before the wedding, which worked out great.
    It was a bit of work to set everything up but because it is so pretty and simple, you can really get crafty and make it look how you envisioned your special day!
    The day of the wedding went so well. It worked out great to have myself and the bridesmaids getting ready upstairs while the guys got ready downstairs.
    The location of the barn is really perfect too. It is on the edge if town and not far from the hotels which is really nice for out of town guests.
    Our wedding ceremony at the barn was gorgeous and was everything we could have hoped for!

Sent on 02/13/2015