The Band Etc. Reviews

26 | Indianapolis, IN

26 Reviews for The Band Etc.

Joan Brenner · Married on 07/05/2019

Fabulous!!

The band was a highlight of the night! They kept guests engaged and eager to go out onto the dance floor. They had lots of energy, and they were very easy to work with! The songs were well played, and many guests complimented us on their performance. We would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Anita Lauth · Married on 06/15/2019

Band Etc. is the BEST!

There's not enough stars that the Band Etc. can receive from us, we heard so many wonderful compliments from our wedding guests! The Band Etc. was easy to work with and make the reception fun and memorable! They set the mood for the cocktail reception, made announcements throughout the evening, played for dinner and then wowed our guests with the best dancing music! Their energy and song selection kept everyone on the dance floor the whole night. Don't hesitate to add the horns, as they just enhanced the live band experience! The Band Etc. nailed it and we were so thrilled to have them be a part of the wedding day celebration! They helped us give our daughter and her new husband the reception they dreamed of and one that our guests will never forget as well. We are so thankful we selected the Band Etc. for the reception entertainment everything was simply PERFECT!!

Sent on 08/20/2019

The Band Etc.'s reply:

Thank you for that wonderful review.
    It will really help us shine in our promotions.

Best wishes to you all.

Nora · Married on 10/20/2018

Kept the party going all night!

The band Etc. was AMAZING! They kept the party going and had everyone on the dance floor the entire night! They played songs that everyone knew and loved! I would highly recommend this band for your reception. All of our friends can not stop talking about the band! 5 stars!!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Claire · Married on 06/09/2018

The Band, Etc. was nothing short of amazing! Larry was always so helpful and easy to work with. They have a great song list and were accommodating with a few special requests we had. The dance floor was packed all night long and our guests are still talking about how good they were! I can't say enough good things about them!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Eve · Married on 06/09/2018

Look no further... hire these guys! Great music, packed dance floor ALL night. Guests all commented too on how amazing they were. Wish we could have gone a couple more hours! We also used a couple of the band members for ceremony & cocktail hour music....exactly what we wanted. Low-key, accommodating, super easy to work with. Cannot say enough good things! THANKS the Band, etc.!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Ryan · event on 05/17/2018

I've used the Band Etc on three occasions for reunions I've planned. Nothing but rave reviews over the last three years. They sound great. They're always on-time ready to go. Larry is easy to work with leading up to the event. We've been nothing but satisfied - hence the three bookings over the last three years.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Jenny · Married on 04/14/2018

I was told by a good friend to find the one thing (in wedding planning) that I'd be "okay" with splurging a little on. For me, it was hiring a band - I knew I wanted my guests to have the experience of a band opposed to a DJ, but I did not yet know who/what band I wanted to play. I contacted multiple bands and The Band Etc! was (by far) the winner. Besides getting married, having The Band Etc! play at my reception was perhaps the second best decision of the day! :)

Sent on 04/18/2018

Judy · Married on 04/14/2018

Great variety of songs. They were easy to work with. All members were friendly.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Jan · Married on 06/17/2017

The band etc... did an excellent and professional job entertaining at my daughter's wedding. The musicians were extremely talented and offered dance music both fast and slow which appealed to many. Our guests are still raving about the fun they had at the party!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Lynda · event on 10/28/2016

Trying to make a decision on whether to book this band - don't think twice, book them! They are extremely versatile and will work to please you. I booked the band for my daughter's post wedding reception. They exceeded my expectations. We had so much fun and our guests are still talking about the party. They played soft jazz during the dinner hour and evolved into full dance mode. The band played to the crowd, especially my three year old niece who danced the entire night. I'm looking for any reason to book them again.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Lauren · Married on 09/19/2015

The Band Etc. was amazing. They kept our guests on the dance floor the entire night! Highly recommend booking them as you won't regret it. They played a great mix of songs that related to all age groups and sounded incredible. We couldn't have been happier booking them.

Sent on 10/20/2015

As a trumpet player who graduated from a top school of music, I have to say that I was cautious when picking out a band to play at my wedding. Luckily, I found the Band Etc. They were extremely professional, excellent musicians, and created a party atmosphere that unfortunately had to end at the stroke of midnight because that was when the wedding venue closed, haha. We could have listened and danced for another two hours, probably. I would recommend this band to anyone who appreciates live musicians who are excellent at not only playing, but creating a great party atmosphere. 5 out of 5.

Sent on 09/29/2015

Lisa · Married on 07/11/2015

Band etc. exceed our expectations! Growing up with parents who love a great wedding band and being in the wedding industry for over ten years I knew the importance of having a live band! I would recommend them ALWAYS!

Sent on 08/20/2015

Awesome Awesome band and entertainment. Love the blend for voices, horns, and song selections! If I had more kids to marry hands-down I would contract this band. Thank you for making our daughter's wedding a more memorable event!

Sent on 08/13/2015

lauren · Married on 05/31/2008

This band is great! They kept the party going at our reception and made it so fun to dance. They sound awesome and are very easy and helpful to work with... highly recommended!

Sent on 06/17/2008

Lisa · Married on 09/03/2017

I can't thank you and Darrin enough for pulling off a flawless evening. We received so many compliments especially during the dinner hour. My husband was in awe of "Summer Wind" which my son and I danced to as our mother/son dance. It was as if Frank was there in person. Finally, the dance music was so much fun. I hope the band could tell our guests loved their "the band, etc", experience, since they got on stage for a couple of songs. Please feel free to use me as a reference.

Sent on 09/12/2017

The Band Etc. was truly great to work with. This was for a themed event and they did a great job at accommodating our requests. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/14/2016

We hired the Band ETC for our Nov. Indianapolis wedding reception and they did an amazing job! They were professional in interactions and talented musicians!

Planning an out of town wedding, I was not sure what to expect when selecting a band and unfortunately they didn’t have many online reviews at the time. However, they were the prefect band and I highly recommend them

They did a great job emceeing the night and making sure everything went smoothly. We provided Larry with a specific timeline, and he was willing and able to execute it smoothly. Additional recorded music to be played during their breaks was easy to organize and coordinate with them. They were flexible enough to add an additional band member (saxophone) the week of the wedding at our request. Having a horn added to the full sound and was well-worth the additional cost if you have room in your budget.

Larry and Darren were willing to provide references and were quick to respond to emails as the event date drew near. Their playlist had more songs we wanted them to play than we had hours in our reception. I enjoyed highlighting my favorites which they made sure to play. That said, there were a couple songs on the list that they were unable to play as we did not hire both lead singers, so just be sure to check with them if there are specific songs you want played and aren’t hiring the full band. We were pleased with our complement of musicians.

Many guests commented on how great and fun the band was! They kept the guests on the dance floor and entertained all evening. At the end of our reception, guests were chanting for “one more song”. We couldn’t have been happier with our experience hiring the Band ETC. They were certainly one of the highlights of our wedding reception!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Lynn · event on 05/10/2018

3.5

The Band Etc... definitely knew how to bring the party. We hired them for our company's Year End Party and they did a fantastic job. They didn't take any short cuts on the music- even whipping out a couple surprises in some songs that our guests loved.

They were very easy to work with and incredibly responsive- keeping in contact when necessary, answering my questions in a very timely manner, and being flexible on set up times the day of our event. We will definitely keep them in mind for future events!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Darren worked to ensure our ideas and needs were met by bringing in a number of costumes, entertainers, and musicians for our event. Guests loved the variety of music, and there was something for everyone! I would absolutely recommend the band etc... for weddings and corporate events.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Melissa · Married on 06/10/2006

If you are looking for a wedding band, look no futher than The Band ETC. They were terrific. They played appropriate music throughout the cocktail hour, dinner and then the dancing. Everyone commented months after the wedding how great the band was. I even have friends that have decided to use them since hearing them at my reception. They learned two songs just for me and played them perfect with short notice.

Sent on 03/24/2008

Niki · Married on 09/05/2018

This was a great band! It made our event. They played a variety of music and even learned a couple of new songs for us. I would definitely use them again!!

Sent on 09/30/2018

We received many compliments on the band from our event survey. They dressed in theme with the event, took requests, and had a great time.

Sent on 12/14/2015

3.0

Great band to get the crowd going! Loved having them at our wedding!

Sent on 10/02/2015