The Ballroom at I Street Reviews

The Ballroom at I Street 4
The Ballroom at I Street 5
  • Myranda

Myranda 路 Getting married on 05/28/2020

Amazing venue, kindest staff.

The ballroom is so elegant and beautiful. It was literally love at first site! I would definitely recommend. Breann is literally the nicest, sweetest person! And great to work with!

Sent on 01/03/2019

The Ballroom at I Street's reply:

Myranda!!!! 馃槶馃挄 You are too sweet! I can鈥檛 wait to see you and all of your girls on your big day! It鈥檚 been great getting to know you and so many people close to you! 鈽猴笍
  • Katherine

Katherine Miller 路 Married on 09/01/2019

5 star experience - We

My husband and I are over the moon with our decision to get married at The Ballroom at I Street - the team was incredibly thoughtful, responsive & went out of their way to make it the best day ever!! Plus, the venue itself is breathtaking! Can't say enough nice things about it!

The Ballroom at I Street 6
    Sent on 09/04/2019

The Ballroom at I Street's reply:

Thank you so much Katherine for everything!! Your sweet & excited spirit throughout the whole planning process was just a total blessing to us! We wish you all the very best Mr. & Mrs. Miller!! I can't wait to share all of the beautiful photos and video. So so good!

Alex Smith 路 Married on 06/14/2019

The dreamiest setting for our best day ever!

From the courtyard, to the ballroom, to the bridal party house, every detail of this venue is well thought out, absolutely immaculate and perfectly gorgeous. I knew the minute that I drove onto the property that I wanted to have our wedding there and I would highly recommend this venue to any bride & groom.

My girls and I stayed in the bridal suite the night before and it was such a perfect space for brunch on the morning of our wedding. Plus the guys loved playing football and frisbee in the yard out front before getting ready.

The courtyard was perfect for our sunset, summer ceremony and then we danced, dined and celebrated in the ballroom for the reception. Even before adding flowers, furniture and other decor, this venue was beautiful and needed no help to let you know it!

The Ballroom at I Street will FOREVER hold a special place in my heart. My husband and I had the best day of our lives here and I can't say enough about the team. Book them now :)

The Ballroom at I Street 7
    The Ballroom at I Street 8
    The Ballroom at I Street 9
    The Ballroom at I Street 10
    Sent on 07/09/2019

The Ballroom at I Street's reply:

Mrs. McDowell, you ma'am are the sweetest!!! We could kiss your sweet dimpled cheeks right now for all of those beyond nice compliments! LOL! What a gorgeous day with fabulous touches. Those pops of bold colors were beyond fun. Your whole crew of friends and family are welcome back here any day any time. What a blessing you all are to us!

Cathy B 路 Married on 12/08/2018

Perfect in every way!!!

The venue was amazing. The perfect place for our daughters wedding. The owners are wonderful to work with. The House next door was so convenient to stay at and pretty for the bridal party to get ready at. AMAZING!!!

Sent on 12/11/2018

The Ballroom at I Street's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Cathy! We appreciate the sweet words so much! It was a total joy to see all of you having so much fun last weekend. That band was incredible!
  • Maris

Maris 路 Married on 07/28/2018

Better than we could have asked for!

After touring the Ballroom for the first time, my fianc茅 and I immediately knew we wanted to have our wedding here. Not only is the actual ballroom absolutely stunning with its gigantic chandeliers, quartz bar top, and clean white walls, but the outdoor area, and bridal house are amazing. Danise and Breann (a mother-daughter duo) were so good and easy to work with. They truly wanted to help me create my dream wedding, and were there to answer any questions I had. We had the max amount of guests at the wedding, and they were very accommodating of our needs. The space was the perfect size. There is not a single thing we would have changed about the venue or our experience. We LOVE the Ballroom. And we love Danise and Breann! If you are getting married or having an event in the NWA area, the Ballroom is the place you want to be!

Sent on 12/27/2018

The Ballroom at I Street's reply:

What an incredible day it was. I can remember walking in the courtyard during the ceremony checking on the reception tables and lighting candles when I heard the faint sound of every guest in the ballroom at the ceremony start to sing. I literally stopped in my tracks just soaking in the moment. The amount of love flowing out of that room was unforgettable. I was so grateful not just to witness it but play a small part. Times like that make all the work, sweat, tears & sacrifice worth it. Thank you for loving each other well. Thank you for your sweet words and sweet spirit. Thank you for choosing The Ballroom. We are so grateful.
  • Lindsey

Lindsey 路 Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful space! Great party!

We loved having our reception here!
    The Ballroom offers a whole day of access to the space where you have have your wedding, reception, whatever you want. We had our wedding ceremony at a different venue, but did everything else here! We spent the morning getting ready at the B&B, did our first look and family pictures in the attached yard, and hosted our reception here.
    The only drawback to the Ballroom if you're not much of a planner is that they do not provide items like linens, china, decor, etc. All of those items will need to be out-sourced to another vendor. This was not an issue for us - we coordinated with all of our vendors to arrive first thing in the morning and set everything up quickly. Due to the Ballroom's popularity, you cannot drop your items off the day before, but the staff is very helpful and makes setup go quickly the day of your event.
    Everyone that attended our wedding loved the space and how beautiful everything looked, and had a great time! Overall, I would recommend the Ballroom to anyone looking to have an elegant, beautiful and fun wedding day! I wouldn't change anything about our wedding and would choose the Ballroom again!

Sent on 09/23/2019

The Ballroom at I Street's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet & thorough review Lindsey! I wouldn't have expected any less from you. ;) What a beautiful & smooth wedding day! Girl, if you ever get into wedding planning you just let me know. I don't think you could have made it any easier for us or for your day of coordinator that day. Best wishes in your new career and married life! We so enjoyed having you both!