The Ballroom at Cardinal Hills Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Kyleigh
    Kyleigh B. Married on 10/08/2020

Amazing Reception Hall

The Ballroom at Cardinal Hills is the perfect place to have your wedding reception. They have everything that a Bride needs, and they take care of everything for a worry free day!
    Leighana C. Married on 07/17/2020

Cardinal Hills Ballroom

Nichole was very organized and helpful. Would definitely use them for another event
    Twila M. Married on 09/07/2019

Fantastic!

Everything was great from beginning to end with our experience at The Ballroom. Everyone was very helpful and easy to work with, especially on the wedding day Nicole and Scott were ready to help with anything and make sure the whole process went smoothly!
    Alex H. Married on 01/05/2019

Patient, helpful & a joy to work with

Scott and Nicole are lovely to work with. They were more than helpful, always available to answer all of our questions, and they were extremely accommodating. I would be thrilled to work with them again if we were given another opportunity to do so.
    Kelsey Married on 10/12/2018

Best Decision We Made

It was easy to decide The Ballroom's venue with exclusive ballroom, bar, and bathroom overlooking a beautiful golf course looked like a great place to have our reception. After meeting Nicole and Scott, we booked right away. They are professional and organized; they laid out the options and details clearly for my (now) husband and I. So much was included in the base cost of The Ballroom that our caterer discounted their price! While planning our wedding, Nicole responded to questions from myself and our vendors quickly. At our final meeting, Scott was moving tables so I could visualize how I wanted the venue set up. The bar, cake table, gift table, entrance, and more were set up to our liking. Nicole and Scott were available throughout our entire wedding day for our vendors to set up at any time. My veil was accidentally left behind at the reception and Nicole kindly contacted me so that I could get it back. From beginning to end, we loved working with and celebrating at The Ballroom at Cardinal Hills.
    Kedra Married on 09/29/2018
    Nicole and staff were absolutely wonderful to work with from the very start until the very finish. Nicole was so quick to answer all my questions. The best part was the staff is so good, it really puts your mind at ease day of! I would highly recommend The Ballroom!!!
    Rylee Married on 09/08/2018

Cardinal Hills Experience

Nicole and Scott at Cardinal Hills were so wonderful to myself and my now husband. They made the whole process of getting married much easier because they were so kind, organized, and above all, thoughtful. They met with us personally to show us around, help us pick the right reception set-up (280 people!), and dealt with my continuous emailing! There was even a cake mishap that they took care of and we did not find out until a few weeks later because they took care of it so well! Also, I wanted a mirror behind my cake and with planning everything, I never got to it, well they set one up for us! They set up the tables, chairs, table cloths, food and flower arrangements when they showed up, and the staff was very pleasant as well! This just goes to show how amazing they are and how fantastic my husband's and my experience was with Cardinal Hills. We highly recommend them for your wedding reception or any event!!
    Holly Married on 12/16/2017
    The Ballroom at Cardinal Hills provided us a lovely room and excellent service. They were upfront with the costs and was very willing to go the extra mile!
    Jenna Married on 10/14/2017
    Cardinal Hills was the best place to host a wedding ceremony and reception. Scott and Nicole were wonderful to work with and they met all of our needs and wants. They helped to make sure everything ran smoothly and we couldn’t have asked for better people to work with. I really can’t say enough about how amazing they made our wedding day!! Everyone should definitely consider this place for their wedding or any other events. They are reasonable and great to work with!
  • Christa
    Christa Married on 09/30/2017
    Nicole and Scott made the day absolutely perfect. I couldn't imagine getting married anywhere else because it would not of been as perfect! Everything we needed was accommodated and anything I didn't think about they directed me! I can't thank you enough!
    Tammy Married on 06/10/2017
    We had a wonderful experience at Cardinal Hills for our wedding reception. The owners and staff were very attentive, helpful, and caring. We love the new lighting which made us not have to decorate with lighting at all! We highly recommend Cardinal Hills for a wedding reception!
    Haley Married on 12/30/2016
    The Ballroom was the perfect place for my husband and I to get married in. We had an amazing experience with Scott and Nicole as our wedding coordinators. I would definitely recommend The Ballroom, especially for those who love a rustic feel.
    Kelli Married on 07/23/2016
    This was a great venue - the staff was very helpful on the planning of things and professional the evening of the wedding.
    Kayla Married on 04/16/2016
    Scott and Nicole were amazing! I was a pregnant bridezilla panicking the whole way through planning and they did everything to help from setting up, to answering my obnoxious questions immediately, to calming me down and making sure I had everything in place. Not many can say that their weddings went perfectly, but mine did and I am forever grateful to them for that.
    Kristyn Married on 04/03/2015
    They can go from classy and elegant to laid back and a country feel. They are also quick to pull things together and help organize thoughts even when yours may be discombobulated. They are also kind and approachable not stuffy and stuck up like other event coordinators we had encountered in the past.
    Danielle Married on 10/04/2014
    Scott and Nicole were absolutely wonderful. They made the reception planning go by smoothly and everything turned out beautiful. They always made themselves available and made it feel like we were working with friends.
    Brittney Married on 08/16/2014
    Highly recommend for a rustic wedding! Scott & Nicole were very helpful and made everything easy for me as the bride! It was perfect for our special day!
    Michele Married on 10/26/2013
    Scott & Nicole do an amazing job. I am so glad my reception location had to change latest minute to cardinal ballroom. With there wonderful help make my wedding reception amazing.
    Elizabeth Married on 09/10/2011
    The staff and venue were wonderful! I have recommended the venue to many friends. Thanks for making our day so special!
    Pam Married on 06/03/2017
    They were friendly, helpful and professional. Scott and Nicole were happy to meet with us several times prior to the wedding to let us see the venue and to answer questions that we had. The prices were reasonable.
    Kalyn Married on 09/06/2014
    Honestly my wedding day was more than perfect! I honestly wish the day was longer! The venue did all the behind the scenes and only came to us or my parents one time to see what to do about the bar when we ran out of what we budgeted! It was awesome to relax and do our thing and not worry about what else was going on behind the scenes!
    Alisha Married on 11/01/2014
    Wonderful and helpful staff. They helped our wedding day run smoothly and they also helped set up the day before. The place is a little pricey, but we liked that we could choose our caterer and the venue is gorgeous!
    Jenna Married on 10/11/2014
    The ballroom is the perfect place to have a wedding reception! With the gorgeous high ceiling and overlooking the golf course, it is a beautiful scene for your beautiful day! Scott & Nicole offer ideas and advice during the planning process, along with making sure you day runs exactly how it should!
    Jenna Married on 10/11/2014
    I would highly suggest this banquet hall for anyone looking to have a wedding reception! Scott and Nicole are amazing hosts, great about helping with making your dream vision come to life, and helping with ideas when you are stuck. The setting is gorgeous with a view overlooking the golf course and the high, wooden ceiling sets the tone for any occasion! They helped my dream day go perfectly!
  • User2659068 2+ years ago
    Cardinal Hills Ballroom was wonderful to work with and were very flexible. This is a wonderfully beautiful setting inside and out. The golf course made for awesome pictures. I would recommend this venue to anyone.