The Balinese Ballroom Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Mollie
    Mollie W. Married on 12/31/2021

Balinese is THE BEST

ABSOLUTELY beautiful venue. And everyone we worked with/dealt with during the planning process were even better. SUPER accommodating and friendly. I could not imagine a better wedding day thanks to Balinese!

The Balinese Ballroom's reply:

Thank you so much, Mollie. Your wedding was beautiful and you were such a pleasure to work with. Congratulations.
  • Rebekah
    Rebekah S. Married on 12/18/2021

Stress free experience

Balinese is a perfect place to get married and/or celebrate any occasion! It’s affordable and soo beautiful! Lots of lights and an artsy atmosphere. Celebrating near Christmas was even better because their holiday decor was all set up and it was gorgeous and tasteful. All the staff I came across and spoke to, with questions and comments, we’re professionally answered and well communicated with me. I definitely recommend Balinese Ballroom to anyone!
  • CaShundra
    Cashundra J. Married on 12/18/2021

A Million Stars

Where to start! We are completely satisfied with our decision to book the Balinese Ballroom for our wedding! The manager, Taylor, was super helpful and kind throughout the entire process. We were even able to meet the owner, Mike, during our tasting and he was also there during the reception! That should tell you how in touch they really are. And MANDY, omg! She was absolutely PERFECT during the ceremony and reception! She really helped to calm my nerves as we were running behind, she was super accommodating with everything, and she made sure that me and my husband were taken care of all night! The food, the staff, the venue, all worth the money.!!! Please, if you’re debating booking, debate no more! This is the venue for you! Thank you so much to everyone.!!!

The Balinese Ballroom's reply:

Thank you so much Cashundra! Also, thank you for sharing the photo. You were an absolute vision. Congratulations again! - Taylor
  • Kristi
    Kristi S. Married on 11/07/2021

Balinese exceptional all around

We are beyond satisfied with this venue! Balinese owner and staff, especially Mandy went above and beyond to make our daughters special day even more perfect! I couldnt have made it through this day without all of Mandy’s guidance and help, truly exceptional service! Mike the owner is pretty great as well! ❤️

The Balinese Ballroom's reply:

Thank you so much Kristi! You were such a pleasure to work with. Your daughter was stunning.
    -Taylor
    Angela H. Married on 11/11/2020

Amazing experience!

My son got married in the upstairs ballroom and we were able to have the ceremony and the reception in two separate areas which was perfect! Ashton and her team were so easy to work with, had great suggestions and went above and beyond to help make the ceremony and reception an amazing event! The space is beautiful, the food was fantastic and the staff were perfect. I highly recommend Balinese Ballroom!

The Balinese Ballroom's reply:

Thank you so much, Angela! We loved working with you and your family! The guys looked awesome and we can't wait to see all of the wonderful photos!
    Anna M. Married on 10/10/2020

Overall great experience

The staff was helpful throughout the process. Ceremony went smoothly and reception was exceptional. The venue catered. Food was delicious and servers attentive.

The Balinese Ballroom's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Anna! It was an honor working with you & I hope you two enjoy this new season of your life.
  • Marasha
    Marasha K. Married on 09/20/2020

Balinese Ballroom

Absolutely beautiful and great service! We were able to have a normal sized wedding even with COVID going on without anyone getting sick. I truly recommend this place!

The Balinese Ballroom's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review and sharing your beautiful photos, Marasha. It makes us so happy to hear that you guys had the best wedding day!
    Aleia Married on 07/11/2020

Wedding Venue for Everyone

I cannot praise Balinese Ballroom enough for how they made my wedding greater than I could have ever expected. Because of the circumstances with COVID, we had to cut our wedding from 250 to 50 people and Ashton was beyond helpful with every turn my planning process took. The venue was the perfect setting and I had very minimal decorating to do because it is so gorgeous even empty. I suggest everyone try and get married at the Balinese Ballroom!

The Balinese Ballroom's reply:

We appreciate your review, Aleia! It was such a pleasure to work with you! You handled getting married during a pandemic so gracefully! We know you and Jeffrey make a great team and will be able to take life's challenges head on! You looked so beautiful by the way! Please send us more photos when you get them! We wish you the best!
  • Mikal
    Mikal A. Married on 06/26/2020

Amazing venue

So beautiful and so fun!! They supplied a steamer and mirrors for the girls and the exposed brick is amazing

The Balinese Ballroom's reply:

Thank you SO much Mikal Ann!
    You were a stunning bride.
    We appreciate you letting us host your wedding
  • Hanna
    Hanna S. Married on 01/04/2020

Wedding Reception

This was an absolute amazing experience working with the people at the Balinese Ballroom! They always did more than I expected and they were extremely reliable! Ashton was awesome at helping us plan up to the day of and the staff of the day of went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect! The venue itself was beautiful and we loved the downtown Memphis location!

The Balinese Ballroom's reply:

Thank you so much, Hanna! You were such a pleasure to work with and looked like a million bucks on wedding day! I am so excited to see more photos of your perfect day! :)
    Julie M. Married on 12/07/2019

Highly Recommend!

The Balinese Ballroom offers a beautiful venue at a very good price and great location!
    Lauren K. Married on 11/08/2019

A perfect wedding night

When I say that our wedding night at the Balinese Ballroom was perfect, I am not exaggerating. The staff was so attentive, the food was delicious and the venue was affordable. I highly recommend the Balinese Ballroom.

The Balinese Ballroom's reply:

Thank you for the review, Lauren! I really enjoyed working with you and Dylan on planning your wedding! You and the entire wedding were so beautiful! Wishing you many years of wedded bliss! :)
  • Maggie
    Maggie M. Married on 10/05/2019

Excellent reception venue

Ashton was amazing to work with!! We were in the High Point Ballroom. I booked it because it was the perfect size, I didn’t have to decorate and everything was included. The food was literally the best and we got so many compliments! I would book here again for other events!!

The Balinese Ballroom's reply:

Loved being able to work with you, Maggie! I'm so happy to hear that everything went well! We hope to see again for future events and truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin M. Married on 09/28/2019

Your Best Option!

Quick to respond! AFFORDABLE! Convenient! Wonderful staff! Beautiful Venue (with SO many options)! This venue was just what we were looking for. We had the best experience using the Balinese Ballroom and recommend them to everyone!

The Balinese Ballroom's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review and sharing your beautiful photos, Caitlin! It makes us so happy to hear that you had the best wedding day! Enjoy your first holiday season as husband and wife :)
  • Allee
    Allee Married on 09/13/2019

Awesome staff and gorgeous venue

I loved this venue so much!! Ashton and the crew made the entire process seamless. I did not want for a single thing the entire day. Everyone was amazing and the venue is stunning!!! The workers are truly there to make sure your event and day is perfect! I even had the owner of the venue there the night before and day of ensuring everything was perfect. I never felt like a burden or brushed off when I asked questions before or during our event. Ashton was so sweet and so kind when planning everything. I seriously cannot be happier with where I chose to get married.

The Balinese Ballroom's reply:

Thank you for such kind words, Allee! You and JT were truly a delight to work with! Please tag us in photos! You guys looked so awesome! :)
  • Mallory
    Mallory B. Married on 05/25/2019

You need this venue!!!

Everything about it is perfect!

The Balinese Ballroom's reply:

Thanks for the review, Mallory! You were such a beautiful bride! I enjoyed working with you and your sweet mom! We hope you and Tyler are enjoying the married life :)
  • Chloe
    Chloe A. Married on 05/11/2019

Our Best Day Ever!

Everyone at Balinese Ballroom went above and beyond to make sure that our day was the best it could be!
  • Leah
    Leah L. Married on 05/11/2019

Wonderful!

We cannot say enough good things about the wedding venue we chose. The staff is amazing, Ashton was so quick to answer any questions during the planning process. Then the day of the AC was leaking into the middle of the floor and it was addressed and fixed within 10 minutes. The food was great there too, and the bartender service was awesome! If you’re looking for a reasonably priced wedding venue in the Memphis are this should be one of your top considerations, they helped make our day something like a dream come true!

The Balinese Ballroom's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you, Leah! We greatly appreciate the review! Congrats again! We know you will live a long, happy life together! :)
    Tina Married on 12/08/2018
    I booked the Ball Room for our family reunion for this year. The staff was outstanding they stepped in when I needed them to without me asking. They went over the call great location for us and it will be a great choice in location for you. Thank you all so much for all your help.

The Coleman & Durham Family

The Balinese Ballroom's reply:

Thank you for the great review! We are so happy you enjoyed your event!!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 11/17/2018

Simply Beautiful!

Reserving the Balinese Ballroom was the first thing my husband and I did while planning our wedding. It was absolutely perfect! Everything about this venue is beautiful, and it was exactly the look I wanted. The bright and elegant downstairs for the ceremony, and the darker, more intimate feeling upstairs for the reception. The exposed brick, and all of the windows framed by lights were just gorgeous! All of the parking was such a bonus as well, with us having a lot of family from out of town. Ashton and Mike are absolutely wonderful, and so easy to work with! They catered the food for the reception, and everyone made sure to let us know how delicious it was! The beef tenderloin, and the shrimp and scallop pastries were so good that I'm praying I know someone getting married there soon so I can spend more time enjoying them! The entire day was so perfect and stress free. I highly recommend everything about the Balinese Ballroom for anyone wanting a beautiful downtown wedding!

The Balinese Ballroom's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Elizabeth! You were absolutely wonderful to work with and we are so happy that you enjoyed your day to the fullest! We wish you guys a very Happy New Year for many, many years!!
    Stephanie Married on 06/16/2018
    Our experience with the staff at The Balinese Ballroom was wonderful and exceeded our expectations. We loved working with Ashton, Mike and the rest of the staff! We loved the ease of personalizing our wedding ceremony and reception. The venue is beautiful, offering quaint charm and all the amenities that we were seeking. We had the wedding ceremony in the upstairs ballroom and the reception downstairs. It was great to have all guests in one location, which offered plenty of space, ample free parking and a staff that met and exceeded every need. We highly recommend The Balinese Ballroom for all types of events.

The Balinese Ballroom's reply:

Thanks for the review, Stephanie! It was so great working with you! Wishing Courtney and Brian the very best!!
    Sharon Married on 05/12/2018
    I can only speak for the rehearsal dinner since I am the groom's Mom, but the Italian buffet at Ferraros was delicious. It included salad, two meats (meatballs and sausage), two different pastas, two different sauces, and pizza. I highly recommend! Scott was so accommodating.
    Beckie Married on 05/11/2018
    My husband and I got married in the upstairs ballroom a couple of weeks ago. It is the most beautiful venue I’ve ever seen & everyone at the Balinese was so considerate and helpful every step of the way! Every single staff member went above & beyond for us and the day just couldn’t have gone any smoother thanks to them. Everyone that attended our wedding is still raving about how great of a place we picked! Perfect all around the board.

The Balinese Ballroom's reply:

Thank you for choosing Balinese Ballroom for your wedding and reception! We enjoyed working with you to help plan one of the greatest days of your lives! A happy bride is our number one goal! We wish you all of the happiness for many years!
    Emily Married on 04/28/2018
    My husband and I used the downstairs ballroom for our wedding reception and it was absolutely fantastic. We knew once we walked through the doors and met with Ashton that we were in the right place. Ashton made sure that every detail was of our day was perfect and the owner Mike was there the day of to ensure that everything ran smoothly. We could not have asked for a better group of people to work with and not to mention how beautiful the ballroom looked at night time. Our experience was better than I ever dreamed and I would highly recommend this venue to anyone that wants a beautiful venue, amazing food and drinks, and they are truly a joy to work with to make your day a dream come true.

The Balinese Ballroom's reply:

Thank you for the review, Emily! You look absolutely breathtaking and the decor fit perfectly!! We thoroughly enjoyed working with you and helping to make your day everything that you ever dreamed of! We wish you many years of happiness!! :)
    Anna Married on 04/21/2018
    Ashton, Dino, Mike and all of the other members were rock stars and I would highly recommend working with them! Thanks so much everyone!